Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Vote_lcapHere we are at the mall! (pikazard) Voting_barHere we are at the mall! (pikazard) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Vote_lcapHere we are at the mall! (pikazard) Voting_barHere we are at the mall! (pikazard) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Eric was in the food court sitting at a round table surrounded by girls, just how he liked it. All though they came to eat the girls didn't eat a lot, they mostly talked about what they saw around town, the guys they met (which was something you shouldn't talk about in front of Eric), clothes, and of course the heroic Teen Titans. They talked about everyone of them, Even him! Which inside made him feel prideful and victorious. A couple of them said they knew Gx26, which was technically true, but they we're lying at the same time.

" I hear that Hotwire was so shy around girls. It's so cute!" One girl pointed out joing the rest in a harmony of laughter, which Eric joined in because it was true. The girls went on for a while on the Topic then changed to clothes. Eric wasn't bothered by it, it just wasn't something he wasn't interested in. If Eric knew one thing about girls (which he knew a lot) is to let them talk about what they want, and if they ask you a question try your best to answer it!

Eric finished his sandwich and threw away the trash, he sat back down throwing his black back pack our the chair. One of the girls turned to him with a smile " So I heard you and this girl named Paige had a wonderful time at Prom." Brittany finished smiling.

" We did, it was a great night!" Eric commented with a smile on his face too. He missed Paige so much, ever since she ran off he's been lonely, you could say, so he had to hang out with pretty chics like Brittany. Which was fun, but he had to keep the biggest secret of his life from them. Which wasn't fun, sometimes you just want to show off what you can do, which he does sometimes, but still.

" Maybe next year we could go, and next year will be your last." Brittany finished with a wink. The table joined in laughing and Eric just smiled. He would probably hunt down Paige before going with Brittany. She was a good friend but was known for back stabbing.

" Maybe." Eric said leaning back in his chair, flipping his hair to the side. He just sat there listening to the girls conversation. Very interesting, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

5 hours earlier

Ring ring ring the sound of her phone going of pounded in Eve`s ears. There she lay, hair a mess, tired and being forcefully woke up by her phone. She picked it up looked at it uhnnnn, why is my ringtone so loud and boring she awnsered it and the voice of her friend boomed in her eardrums HEY EVE GUESS WHAT!?! your making me know the pain of people having a hangover? No stupid, YOU KNOW WHO`S AT THE MALL GIVING OUT AUTOGRAPHS!!!!! Alice, Voldemort isn`t real Just come by 11AM alright!!!!. Without giving Eve a say in this Alice hung up and she had to tell me at 6AM because ...?

When she arrived at the mall Alice was waiting for her Wow you`re early! We have half an hour before we get to meet him! You know what this means!?! We patiently wait for 30 minutes? No stupid!!!!!!!!! We go shopping for T-shirts with his face on it!!!!!!!!. After 25 tedious minutes of shopping for shirts for Alice, Alice hands Eve one to try on, when she put it on she noticed one big thing about it: This is a little tight isn`t it? O come in, you`ve got a killer body Eve, you need to show it off more, your easily the hottest girl in our class, let the rest of the world know! I hate you sometimes Well I`ve already bought it for you so you have no choice but to wear it!.

Eve was going to complain but then Alice looked at her watch and ran towards were the autograph signing was taking place so fast you`d think she was a meta-human, but she stopped in exhaustion in front of the food court. Using what little chance she had to look around she did just that and saw a man surrounded by numerous girls she recognised. She looked in the mans direction for a few moments as she waited for her friend to regain her composure.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm

As Eric was actually joining in the conversation, making jokes and causing the whole table to laugh, two girls were running through the food court. Eric looked at them with curiosity. After a while Brittany turned around to see what he was looking at and she began to smile.

" Alice! Eve! Come join us!" Brittany announced throwing her hand in the air, signaling to join the crowd. Eric pulled the table next to there's and patted his hand to the seats next to him. The other girls began to spread out and still talk. Brittany sat next to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Alice was panting like crazy so she couldn`t hear Brittanys request to join them, Eve however had no such problem and sat down with them but decided to make no contributions to the conversation unless directly talked to. She was a bit nervous wearing the top Alice had given her since it was so tight and made her boobs look big.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Eric turned to the new girl who sat next to him and smiled. She looked hot in Eric's eyes. But he also thinks every girl is beautiful in there own ways, that's why it's so hard for him to keep a girlfriend without flirting with another girl.

" I'm Eric, and you are?" Eric asked in a traditional way. He was using a boyish smile, which was common when he talked to girls. before you knew it a couple of guys joined the table, it was like a mini party. They were probably were going to get kicked out soon enough for not eating and just talking.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 am

As the conversation flowed without her Eve mearly fidgeted for a while COME ON!!!! It`s already started Eve!!! Alice yelled No thanks, I didn`t want to go anyway`Eve replyed. alice ran off while calling Eve a "meanie", Eve sighed and noticed someone actually talking to her my name? It`s Eve! Eve replyed.

Last edited by pikazard on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 am

Eric laughed as Eve's friends was yelling at her. " You have a very interesting friend, Eve." Eric said with a smile. His green eyes lit up when someone said his name. He turned and it was Brittany, Eric was involved with the conversation for a little bit then turned to Eve.

" So you know Brittany?" Eric asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 pm

She doesn`t always act like that, but Voldemort is apparently in town and she really wants his autograph Eve joked. Eve looked around seeing more and more girls going to where whoever was giving out autographs was. Eve turned back towards the man when he asked her another question uhh yeah kinda, she is in a couple of my classes in school but I don`t know her that well.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 pm

" Isn't that the nose-less guy? From a movie? You should probably tell her he isn't real." Eric joked with a smile. Charming girls, a big fat yes! Joking around with everyone, oh yes!

" So Brittany is in you're classes too? She's in a few of mine. I wonder if we are in the same classes, I must of not noticed you." Eric pointed out not trying to be too harsh. They must go to the same school, I guess you learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Eve laughed at Eric`s comment a little too loud and awkwardly coughed I may of found that funny. I think I would of remembered if i saw someone like you Eric Eve said. Eve decided that she should buy something, stood up, accidently ran into a man, apologized, joined the line and didn`t realise that the man had taken her purse.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Eric waved bye to Eve. Buying something, of course she was a girl. Brittany got up and pulled Eric up too. " We're all going to go shopping! Want to come?" Brittany asked with big blue eyes. Eric saw that a man had stolen Eve's purse. Eric panicked " I'll catch up with you later!" Eric yelled picking up his backpack, throwing it around his shoulders and ran after the guy.

Eric chased him up the steps and too a shoe store. He tackled the man and ripped the purse from his grip. Eric smiled and jumped up. The criminal scrambled to his feet and punched Eric. Eric took a moment to re gain himself and tripped the man. He moved swiftly behind him and put his arm around the criminals neck. Eric carried him to security, told them what happened, then ran to find Eve.

He found her walking to a store. Eric ran to her and stood in front of her. " You forgot something. It's hard to buy something without money." Eric joked handing Eve her purse smiling like nothing happened.

Last edited by Moon772 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm

(OOC: She didn`t leave it, a guy stole it)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 pm

(OOC: She was just getting something from the food court they were at)

Eve finally got to the front of the line and ordered her food alright ma`am, that will be $7 Eve reached in her pocket for her purse but couldn`t find it. She was about to turn and leave but saw Erci run at her, at first she wondered what he was doing here then saw her purse I left my purse? How like me she joked. She payed for her food and walked back to the seat she was sitting on before.

By the time Eve had finished her food her phone rang, she picked it up, checked who it was from: father and awnsered Hello father We don`t have time for sweet talk, I have a mission for you: somewhere near you there is the energy signature of a Titan, I want you to find the titan and eliminate him understood. Eve hung up and walked towards Eric Hey, have you, by any chance, seen a member of the titans around here?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Eric just smiled. Her knowing someone stole her purse wouldn't be the best thing to tell a girl. Just saying she left it and Eric came running to the rescue. " We all make mistakes sometimes" Eric comforted walking with Eve, sitting across the table from her.

Two girls walked by and starting talking about Eric. All though they didn't give out any names they gave out details of him. " Yeah! He came to the shoe store and totally kicked that criminals butt with kicks and everything!" The girl exclaimed with her friend.

Eric turned to Eve. " I think I found your Titan." Eric pointed out with a smile. Eric wondered why she would ask that, he was a Titan and needed to keep that secret with his life.. well not realy. But it was very important.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Your a titan? If that`s the case then I`m sorry without explaining her words Eve attempted to throw her cofee in his eyes, turn her fist into diamond and send a punch to his face. Regardless of result she would attempt to jump on top of him and become a very heavy material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)   Here we are at the mall! (pikazard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we are at the mall! (pikazard)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next