Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Vote_lcapA Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Voting_barA Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Vote_lcapA Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Voting_barA Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 pm

A teenage girl dressed in a black and white dress with an angelic and demonic wing walked through the entrance of the zoo, her sky blue and ash grey eyes looking around as she smiled, her feet being covered by ribbons of black and white and her hair being long and dark brown.

The girl looked to the map of the zoo with a smile 'I wonder if they have any wild cats here..' she wondered before she looked up and took one of the paper maps, knowing she'd get lost anyway before she hummed happily, paying for her ticket and looking up at the high roller-coaster that took over the skyline of the zoo 'I think I'll stick to the teacups and the animal part' she thought, seeing the other rides that looked scary too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:54 am

That morning Eve was doing nothing in particular, no plans, no ideas on what to do, nothing, but then her friend called her and invited her to a party at the zoo. She had gone to said zoo, payed for a ticket and gone inside when she realized that she was in the wrong zoo, this was jump city zoo and her friend lived in Gotham Damn it. Deciding not to waste her money, she called her to say that she couldn`t come and stalked deeper into the zoo, a strangely dressed girl caught her eye and she found herself coming towards the girl to start a conversation umm hi, what`s your name?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 am

The girl turned to Eve and blinked before smiling "hi, my name is Annie, whats yours?" she asked, surprised Eve hadn't stayed miles away from her like everyone else was doing and she was happy someone was actually talking to her too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 am

My name? It`s Eve. Why did you come here? she responded and asked at the same time. She looked at her getup more closely, it was black on one half and white on the other half, possibly to match her demonic and angelic wings. Eve payed more attention to her face as she responded.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 am

"I just thought it'd be a nice day at the zoo, seems better than wondering around the streets" said Annie with a smile "what about you?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 am

Well you see, this morning I got invited to my friends birthday party at the zoo, I came here and realized that she was referring to Gotham Zoo since she moved there, but I had already payed for my ticket so I decided to stay. Eve explained. She was starting to fidget Ummm, so you wanna go see some animals, that kinda is what you do in zoo`s ?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:58 am

Annie laughed "sounds fun, better than wondering around alone, I've got some money for snacks and rides too" she said with a smile before she looked around "whats your favorite animal? I like wild cats" she said.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Eve was about to answer Annie`s question before realizing that she didn`t know a lot of animals Ummm, Rhino`s ? she said with uncertainty in her voice. She decided that she would just go where she would want to.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Annie smiled "cool, I've got the map here so we can go where you want to" she said before she looked to the map, trying to figure out where to go.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Ummm well... the wild cat section is closer than the Rhino`s enclosure so lets go Eve started to walk in the direction of the Cat enclosures and beckoned for Annie to join her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Annie nodded then followed Eve "I hope they don't think I'm a bird or a bat" she said with a giggle as she stretched her wings slightly "do you have any powers?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:56 pm

(OOC: Sorry but I really couldn`t be bothered to extend it at all)

Eve turned at Annie's question umm yeah, I have powers, why?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:59 pm

[xD its ok don't worry about it]

"I was just curious that's all" said Annie with a smile before they walked up to the lion enclosure "cute" she said happily as she looked at the male lion just laying in the sun on it's back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Eve did not have much care for the Lion that was Sunbathing so she just fidgeted with her clothes a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 pm

"Are you ok?" asked Annie, noticing Eve fidgeting with her clothes and wondering what was wrong while the lion stood up and walked up to the fence, people cheering and chattering around the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)   A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Day at the Zoo (Pikazard and anyone else)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next