Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Vote_lcapTo Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Voting_barTo Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Vote_rcap 
Moon
To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Vote_lcapTo Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Voting_barTo Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Empty
PostSubject: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 pm

TO MEND CLIPPED WINGS /// THE NIGHT HAWKS' (RE)DEVELOPMENT TOPIC
This thread is specifically purposed to converse amongst Night Hawks members on upcoming plots, member changes, activity check, team updates, and other manner of business. As the member or TTRPG whose character is now going to serve as the Night Hawks' new leader, I (Hones, obviously) am that member, and my character Black Valkyrie is that new leader, which may help clear any confusion as to why Dar and Pacific are not the creators of this topic. For clarification and convenience’s sake, here is the Night Hawk Roster [ last updated 6 / 3 / 12 ] with links to each character member, respectively:

Black Valkyrie - played by Honest
Alley Cat - played by Ninjafox
Nikki / Were-Ferret - played by Foalfire
The Alpha Knight - played by Alpha
Synthosis - played by Moon772
Bane - played by Bane
Cook - played by Orion_Pax
Angel - played by Angel
Shade - played by Darksam

[ 6 / 3 / 12 ] - "To Mend Clipped Wings"

That's the name of the thread I'm working on, the one where Kree will first "meet" the Night Hawks after a fated meeting with a faltering Mr. Pacific (see next paragraph for details). In theory, it's going to be the Night Hawk's revival. I've written the whole thing already, but in all honesty (pardon the pun), I'm nervous about doing this. I've never headed any team, nor have I taken on quite this much responsibility when it comes to reviving a dying idea. Don't get me wrong: I love the Night Hawks. I think their time to rise is imminent, especially when the Teen Titans team seems to be growing in numbers to the point where it's almost over-fluctuating, which is also where most of the site's attention is on. However, there's also been a fluctuation in villains. H.I.V.E. is already up and running, and the Shadow Hand is becoming a bigger and more menacing crime syndicate. Then, let's not forget the four main gangs running Steel City, including the “East Side Gunz,” “Skull Saders,” “Red-Haired Dragons,” and “Behemoth.”

The behind-the-scenes ropes that have been pulled for this change in leadership are these: Mr. Pacific’s family is going to be “endangered” by his other character, Shivering Jemmy. He ends up being beaten up so badly that Black Valkyrie, drawn to the situation by the sheer evil emanating from the site, finds Pacific dying or something of the sort, he passes on his last words including the fact that he has a team to head, Black Valkyrie takes pity and, at the very least, chooses to carries out a dying kid’s wishes to gather his team together and let them know what has become of their leader. As I’ve expanded upon this idea as if I were Black Valkyrie, there’s more to taking up leadership than simply playing a messenger; as told in her past, she was tasked by a Higher Power to deliver a “fallen soldier’s” soul to a high seat in heaven as payment for laying down his or her life for a greater good. Unfortunately, she has failed that task. Twice. With the thought that Mr. Pacific may be a soldier needing guidance, Kree (Black Valkyrie’s nickname) just has to wonder if he could be the new soul she’s supposed to save. Alas, and frankly put, he’s not. Besides, she doesn’t even know if Mr. Pacific is truly “dead” or not; she will have been driven away by Shivering Jemmy before she could confirm a possible new statistic to Jump City’s mortality rate.

And that is what I have concocted thus far on this subject. What I need now is the Night Hawks’ input. I’ve massed PM’d most of you guys before in an attempt to keep secrecy amongst the Night Hawks as a separate team from any others, but now I see that is a little melodramatic of an idea. So, this is where we are now. Any questions? Any comments? Any suggestions, before I post Black Valkyrie’s introduction? Put them here.

ALSO: IMPORTANT THREADS INVOLVING THE NIGHT-HAWKS/THE TRANSFER OF LEADERSHIP-

Mr. Pacific's Death

Alright. Let's do this thing. Meeting adjourned for now.

Last edited by Honest on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm

1. I think you will be a great Night Hawk leader considering you are very active and you get along with other people greatly.

2. I think Black Valkyrie will make the Night Hawks a bit more interesting.

3. Is Mr.Pacific actually going to die O.o!
Back to top Go down
Angel2
Angel2

RPG character
Name: William Fowler
Code Name: Angel of Death
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 am

I'm not really sure what to say since I'm new and all, but I'll help in any way I can, just let me know what I need to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:35 am

Honest you shall lead us with an awesome amount of skill and sheer grace that we all know you posses so don't worry a bit. Bane would be glad to help Kree with anything, but she's going to be a semi mess do to the loss of Pacific, whom she totally trusted. Would a starting thread for Angel be in order? Something to attemp to catch him up on everything. If so might I recommend my shop or somewhere in the nest, I hear Bane calling for another bowl of much needed cereal. Let me know anytime my dearest Honest.

With Crazy Unattached Love,

Bane
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 am

Honest, I look forward to roleplaying with you. And as for Angel's starting thread, I could have Alpha Knight bring him to the Nest, as we're currently doing a thread where they meet. And I'm sad to see Pacific go, Alpha really trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 am

Wow. Your post is so beautiful and well thought out Honest.

I'm super excited for to have you lead the Night-Hawks. You're gonna be a kick-ass leader, both you and your character. But Cook still needs to be officially inducted into NH. But other than that I shall paitiently wait for Black Valkyrie and her introduction into the world.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 am

;~; Thanks so much for all of your votes of confidence, Night Hawks. Smile It truly does mean a lot to me, not to mention it eases my conscience. Moon, to answer your third question, even I do not know if Pacific has really died (I mean myself and the user Dar). It seems to me that he has been very busy with many things, including running the Shadow Hand whilst still preforming moderator tasks, so I am understandably waiting for a reply to the PM I sent him about whether he wants to make a set-and-stone roleplay where the crisis and exchange of leadership occurs between the two of us. After that, I'm thinking would be a good opportunity to post my own introductory thread, of which soon after Cook can create his own introductory thread. Also, on new member threads, I would appreciate it if you did take Angel to The Nest, although I prefer an introduction to all the team's members to be delayed until Black Valkyrie has replied.

As for our newest addition, Shade, I'm not sure where he wants to go with his character and introductions; it was only today that Dar had approved his entry to the Night Hawks.

Now, a few more beneficial details would be great as to the current status of personal relationships between the Night Hawks, any memorable fights, or even what each of your characters have been in accordance to friends/more than friends of Pacific. Could anyone provide a little more insight here? It would be GREATLY appreciated.

WHO>OT!
Back to top Go down
Darksam
Darksam

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 am

Well now that I've got my problems in RL settled for the moment. I'm ready to do whatever I'm asked for the Night Hawks. Just let me know and I'll get it done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 am

Hello Night Hawks, and thank you for your patience. Yes, it is sadly true that Pacific must stolen away from the Hawks, but you will be in good hands with Black Valkyrie.

Honest, again I thank you for putting up with how busy I have been. I have recently moved, gotten a new job, and my schedule is not yet shaped as I wish it to be. However, tomorrow I will post the thread in which Pacific "passes the torch" to the Black Valkyrie. If possible, we could have a few current Night Hawks join in the tragedy.

Changes are upon us all, Night Hawks, but do not worry. For soon the sun will rise on a glorious new day.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 am

Amen. Just had to say it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering   To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Mend Clipped Wings - Night Hawks Gathering
Page 1 of 1