Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nikkita Furvith Vote_lcapNikkita Furvith Voting_barNikkita Furvith Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nikkita Furvith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Nikkita Furvith

Nikkita Furvith 3784254307
Nikkita Furvith T13319570116101584d3b3ebbdd7029e28a9fd6f53813

Nikkita Furvith _wsb_193x201_bfc_on_white

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Nikita Furvith (Nikki)
Codename: The Were
Nickname(s): Nikki
Alias(es): Nikkita
Birth date: October 21.
Classification:: Anthropomorph *Just to clarify, an anthropomorph is a half-human, half-animal individual.*
Affiliation: good. but mischievous at times.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Long rich brown hair with a few silver streaks
Eye Color: Rich forest green
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 160 lbs.
Other: Usually wears either very baggy or short clothing to better suit her powers. And since her favorite color is green it isn't too uncommon to see her wearing that.

===POWERS===

Powers: Nikki is a were-ferret. She can transform at any given time, turning into a large 6-foot tall weasel that has teeth strong enough to crush bone. She can walk on her back legs in her ferret form reaching a full 6 feet in height, but this is often much slower then her being on all fours (plus its easier to get through door ways this way) She is faster then the average ferret, but of course she's al ot larger then one too.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Animals, food, books, shiny objects (something as simple as a shiny gum wrapper will entertain her for hours) likes to collect piggy banks (though she never uses them) and loves the mad hatter of of Alice in wonderland.

Dislikes: Surprisingly, Nikki does not like small confined areas although she is part ferret. She doesn't like green vegetables, either. (Hey, who would? They’re green!)

Strengths: In her ferret form, Nikki is very strong, especially when using her teeth and claws (teeth can crush bone and claws are as strong as a tigers). She has an eye for small details and is an excellent swimmer, too. She can transform quickly (bout as fast as Beast Boy).

Weaknesses: Because she dislikes small spaces, Nikki is somewhat claustrophobic. Just like a werewolf, on a full moon, she is forced to transform, but doesn't go feral but is forced to stay in her ferret form until daylight, usually tiring her out making her sleep all day. During a red moon she goes into a feral state.

Skills: took some acrobatic lessons. And she can transform pretty quickly to get out of a problem.

Equipment: in her ferret form she has long canines and strong jaws. Not to mention the claws. Doesn't usually carry much in her human form since she can handle a lot in her were form.

Habits/Quirks: Pops her knuckles at random times. will pick at her nails if nervous.

Personality: Likes to keep to herself, but will gladly talk to a person just for the sake of talking to them. She's not usually a highly organized person and is very easily distracted, but she would gladly try to help a random person if they need it.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: none alive
Place of Origin: New York.
Current City: Jump
History: When she was young she had transformed and gone feral, accidentally killing both her parents. She doesn’t remember this well except for a few fragments and the taste of human blood. She was put into an orphanage and was soon kicked out for her “gift”. Since then she’s been traveling around, trying not to be seen when she’s in were ferret form. Unfortunately though she has been caught in her were form by a camera person. The picture was soon posted across the news and many people wanted to call in the titans to get rid of the ferocious creature that was lurking in there city. She heard about the titans when she returned to her human state and decided to go investigate them for herself. (her curiosity always does get the best of her).

Sample RP Do i gotta? I'm already a member. And Jay's been doing pretty good... I think.

(thank you Honest for helping me with this charrie! Jay will hate you forever, jk, lol)

Last edited by foalfire on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Wow. A were-ferret. That's new. O.o

I'll just need a little more explanation on the powers before I approve this; how fast can she transform, and how long can she hold the transformation for? And can you add the bit about being forced to transform in a full moon and going feral in the powers section, too? It's a little confusing. >.< Thanks.

And you've stated how strong her teeth are in ferret form, but what about her claws, how much could she move with her whole body, etc. Also, how fast is she?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:59 pm

about as fast as beast boy can transform into his animals.
As for the moon thing, she can transform when ever she feels like it, except on a full moon she's stuck in her ferret form until day break (tiring for her so she'll sleep all day afterwards) but she doesn't go feral like in the were wolf movies, that only happens on a red moon aka a lunar eclipse.
How strong are here claws? Oh, I'm not even sure... about the strength of a tiger? (I'm trying to enlarge the average ferret) she could turn up dirt (or tear apart a car) pretty well.
She can stand on her hind legs and walk in her ferret form, but this usually slows her down. She prefers to go four paws to the ground when in ferret form. (for further reference on how ferrets move look it up on youtube, I am having a hard time discribing the way they run. only Nikki would be a lot faster since she is, well, a lot larger)
Hope that works for the answers.
Back to top Go down

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

That's fine, just edit into your profile and you're done.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:36 pm

k, fixed it I think. lol.
Back to top Go down

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am

YEEES!

Jay:NOOO!!!!!

Me: sorry Jay, looks like your not an only character any more.

Jay: *grumbles*

Nikki: Hi!

Jay: *glarse at Nikki then at me*

Me: what?

Jay: I hates you....
Back to top Go down

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 am

Congratsies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

thanks, now i just need some one to reply to "The howl of the... ferret?" Then Nikki will be complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikkita Furvith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikkita Furvith   Nikkita Furvith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikkita Furvith
Page 1 of 1