Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Vote_lcapULTIMATES! - Page 4 Voting_barULTIMATES! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Vote_lcapULTIMATES! - Page 4 Voting_barULTIMATES! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ULTIMATES!

Go down 
+6
Moon
Hotwire
Substikyute
Josh
The Muse
Energy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 am

'They must only get uglier.'

Spoiler:

Rex landed on a flipped car, behind the other JL members, and deactivated the Boogie Pack. It had been years since he had seen these people, his only friends when he had first arrived in this universe. But he was back now, having heard of the Omega level threat in Jump, his home away from home. He jumped from the car onto the ground, and studied the situation. Jemmy's old host was blocking the balloon.

The only way would be to somehow move the girl away from Jemmy to make the balloon a clear target...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:27 am

Hotwire and the machine were transported via zeta tubes, to behind a building a bit away from where the fight was going on.

"Alright... in order to get this thing at maximum efficiency, I need to get this signature transmitter onto jemmy. This will tell me exactly what Harplex frequency will totally neutralize her powers." Hotwire said holding out a small semi spherical device.

"Without it, I can only take down about 2/3 of her power. Get this on her for 5 seconds... and it's game over."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Tiberius heard Jemmy and lowered himself down closer. His only wish and she could make it true. "You could make a planet I could hunt on, a planet to restore my race from. If that is the truth then I will aid you." Tiberius was being completely honest, lowering his body down was mostly to put his shell between her and the others. None had lost their species or home planet. He had a right to protect someone who could restore what he'd lost.

Tiberius glanced around and knew it would be much harder to fight the others off but he needed his people. He didn't want to be alone any more. In the time away from everyone he'd only become easier to influence. Tiberius turned back to Jemmy and told her seriously. "I will ensure your safety."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Jemmy giggled as the giant alien joined her side. Making a planet for Tiberius to rule? That was easy, at least for her. The shivering girl looked up at Tiberius with her glowing orange eyes. "The planet you desire will be yours. Now destroy my enemies!"

Having an extra ally was nice, but Jemmy was still too exposed in her true form. If her balloon was popped, she would be unable to remain on this world. Jemmy needed a new host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 pm

ooc:// I hope the wording of this post makes sense... I had no sleep last night. PX AT ALL.

bic://

••••

Honest literally hissed at Ravian, annoyed that The Electromancer had actually used his brain by putting ground between himself and the worthy adversary that Honest donned, Backlash. Instead of retaliating with another attack, however, the shapeshifter instead retaliated by retreating; this was getting absolutely nowhere, nor was it prevailing as a source of entertainment for him anymore. Rather, fighting was boring now. Honest wondered how the Justice League of America could fight that sort of drudgery alongside fighting crime and was reminded yet again of one reason why he hadn’t joined in the first place... he was certainly capable, of course, and when he had left the Teen Titans, he was twenty-four. Old enough to meet the assumed age requirements to become a member, although being besties with Batman had never appealed to him either. Honestly, the guy gave him the creeps. How gloomy, he was!

Psh! Honest thought as he caught himself addressing the past, which is something he had never been fond of. He wanted to live in the now... just go with it, in a sense. That kind of attitude had scored him the sixty-something murders that bloodied his ledger, so logically why would he want to change it? He wouldn’t. That’s what made his mind up for him on his next stunt... becoming besties with Jemmy. Hardcore.

For now, all action seemed to be suspended in an impossibly serene state of limbo. But when Honest saw Jemmy in her true form along with the little girl that she held as both a hostage and leeway for bargaining, something snapped in Honest. Ignoring the giant bug-thing and all onlookers, Liev simply walked toward the monster called “Shivering Jemmy” and stared at her, confused hatred and ominous foreboding lingering in Backlash’s bright white eyes. Why would she be using a child as bait? She didn’t need a child; children were such easy prey, and if you were to use them as cannon fodder, no child would have the opportunity to grow, prosper, and learn. You might as well just inject young children with a disease when they turned eight... much alike Liev’s own sister, Liese, who died of Leukemia at age nine. Although Liese and Jemmy’s borrowed body looked nothing alike, the most potent sense of familiarity suddenly pervaded the air and blanketed him with an uneasy sense of dread. This was... wrong. Honest may have become a psychopathic, murderous maniac like his brother, but the one thing that separated the twins other than death was that Fake killed kids, and Liev did not; it was too easy, too disgusting, and had no purpose. For this, Honest suddenly hated Jemmy. For this, he stood before her, peeled Backlash’s face from his own non-existent flesh, and transformed back into his natural, no-faced state of being.

“Jemmy...” Liev interrupted, cutting off her orders with a voice so innocent, honest, and pure that it was hard to believe it came from his lips, “why do you have that child? Is... is she your sister? Do you hold her ‘cause you missed her? How can you speak of granting planets while hold a life, God d-mn it? If you must sacrifice a soul, you see, why not get someone strong... like me?”

He didn’t know what he was doing, and yet he did. Was this some sort of self-righteous act to recompense for all sins he had committed? No. The reason was so simple that it became completely complicated: Honest hated to see children be used. That was it. He blinked, not quite aware of how tremendously pivotal of an offering he had just made. With his body, Jemmy would also acquire the ability to shapeshift into whatever she pleased, provided she put a mask on first. But the gesture of a hand was hardly a price to pay in retrospect once yet another benefit could be factored in: as years, experience, and experiments filled Honest’s exploits in furthering his own powers, he had discovered that he could harness any and every ability someone had if he wore their actual face versus just a replica. Possibilities were endless, and this discovery and exploration of this power had just begun! And for Jemmy, defacing someone was hardly any difficult task, both metaphorically and literally.

With that not in mind, Honest sealed the deal.

“I offer myself to be your host, for the child you hold I care the most.”
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

She was using the body of some girl? Interesting, he wondered how that worked. Clearly the girl could only take so much punishment. Ravian briefly wondered what the balloon was for, but decided knowing it was apparently sorta important was a good enough reason to attack it. Even if some girl was in the way. It was just one girl after all, several people could die if this fight kept going for two long, if she stumbled out into the city there could be 100's of casualties. The girl wasn't worth it. Ravian began to take aim but was cut off by Tib. The giant hideous beetle. He remembered this creature, he had a thing for power. Ravian would show him real power.

"Listen insect either you change your mind or die." he said, floating up to be on eye level with the giant creature. He was glad Honest had left him, this would be fun, for him at least. His hand began to glow a bright white, the whole area would feel hotter, suddenly. He then fired a staight shot of atom destroying energy at Tib's midsection, towards the balloon. The air would grow a hot white as the atoms broke apart, Ravian then used the residual radiation to unleash a large laser at the beast. "That help your decision? he said, almost maliciously. But he was a traitor and it certainly would be interesting to take this beast apart and see how he ticks.

Last edited by Ravian on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 am

'No!'

Rex activated the Block Party and dove in the way of the beam. It was absorbed by the shield, and Rex deactivated the Block Party. He looked Ravian in the eyes, anger burning red in his pupils. Ravian had made a mistake.

'What are you doing! You can't just kill Tiberius and an innocent girl! We can resolve this some other way!'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 am

Spider-Girl was zeta'd next to Hotwire and looked on understanding what he said, out of view and out of sight for now at least...

"And let me guess who's gonna have to stick it on her?...Oh right, the only one here with the proportional stealth and speed of one of the world's most predatory insects?"

Of course, it always fell to Liz to do the dirty work. Never leave it to a man to do a woman's job.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Tiberius rose and turned he looked at Ravian for a moment before spitting a large stream of venom at him. The venom was just as powerful as it had been but there was much more. Tiberius was using the venom as a distraction as he immediately swung a claw around at Ravian full strength. Tiberius said to Rex. "Good my friend you support my being able to finally leave this accursed rock for a planet like my former home." Tiberius wasn't doing this out of malice he wanted a way to go home after more than a decade trapped on earth with no home planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:53 am

Jemmy laughed as the heroes fought among each other. Even if they had grown this powerful, they were still selfish. She would play them with their personal desires, until they were destroyed.

She frowned at Liev's words. At first, she wasn't sure what her ally was saying, but then she caught his main message. He would be her new host. Jemmy's frown turned into a wicked smile. A mere second later, she vanished, leaving behind the poor unconscious girl who had been her first host. The balloon also disappeared, for Jemmy didn't need it anymore. She had found another anchor to this world.

Liev's eyes glowed orange as Shivering Jemmy possessed his body.

This was...amazing.

Instead of giving her host powers, Jemmy realized that her host could turn her into anyone, or anything she wanted. This power was unbearably delightful. There was only one downside, she needed a mask of whoever she wanted to transform into. With a mere thought, Jemmy removed that weakness. Now she could be whatever she wanted. She could finally show these mortals what they were dealing with.

And to do that...she turned into herself.

Liev's body shrank and twisted until it formed the appearance of a small girl. This was Jemmy's true form. All of her cosmic power was now invested in this small human body.

Small? She'd had enough of being small for right now. It was time to get big.

Shivering Jemmy grew larger and larger. Unlike with her last host, Liev showed no signs of stress or wear. She grew larger in perfect proportion this time, and she didn't stop there.

"I've never been a sorcerer or any good at magic," Jemmy said as she reached the height of 30 feet. "And I've never really been good at planning things out, either. I should have done this from the start. The one thing I'm good at is killing things and then eating them."

Her rage grew with her now 50 foot tall body. It wasn't fair. All the other Lords of Chaos were so much stronger than her. They were all smarter and never got kicked around by humans. Why couldn't she be that strong? All these humans that she knew had gotten so much stronger in the past decades, but she had stayed almost the same. Why couldn't things just go the way she wanted them to?

The giant's eyes glowed a furious orange as she reached 80 feet tall. At least now she would be able to destroy all of these foes. She looked around to find who her first opponent would be.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 am

Tiberius turned to face Jemmy and roared in anger "You will not deny me my new world. If you cannot grant it I shall carve it from your bones." His body suddenly turned and he brought one of his talons up in an arc aiming to cleave her in half with the strength of his monstrous body. Even as he swung he opened fire on the creature now taller than him meaning the javelin sized darts would be much more accurate. Tiberius's biggest weakness was revealed, in the monstrous body was a mind that was easy to twist around to see any point of view and adopt any morality.
As quickly as he joined Jemmy when he learned she couldn't grant him a world he was filled with hatred. He hated Jemmy, Jemmy was the enemy of his people and as the last of his people he had to destroy her. Tiberius wanted to eat her now he hadn't eaten meat in a very long time, there wasn't enough here he'd turned to drawing in other forms of nutrients, she would make a fine meal and his mouth was already watering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Lizandra swung up onto the side of a building, and scaled up the side of it in a matter of just a few leaps. No longer needing to exactly wall crawl. As she saw the battle of the two giant Titans about to begin, she spoke into her JLA intercom.

"Ok Hotwire, I've figured out how to get the transmitter onto Jemmy, but are you sure this can disrupt her flow of magic. I know it's my idea, but since it's my butt on the line here I just wanna make sure all the leg work is right on your end."

As Liz spoke she sat crouched out of view, near the tip of said building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4