Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Vote_lcapULTIMATES! - Page 2 Voting_barULTIMATES! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Vote_lcapULTIMATES! - Page 2 Voting_barULTIMATES! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ULTIMATES!

Go down 
+6
Moon
Hotwire
Substikyute
Josh
The Muse
Energy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am

Well it seemed everyone who was going to come was here. It also seemed like it was time to go. Already? He had just gotten here. Was the situation really that urgent? Then why had they come here first? Where was Jemmy again? What was she doing? No one had answered him about what this problem was, who was jemmy again? he had spent the last few months or so experimenting and sleeping...mostly sleeping. He slept a lot now his body simply ached when ever he did much. He didnt really eat much anymore, running on electricity alone. Perhaps he should change that. Maybe while he was out and about. He would grab a sandwich. He stepped back over to the zeta tubes still muttering to himself before disappearing in the usual bright flash of light. Time to get to work. Once one earth again he would quickly convert to electricity and be next to jemmy within the second.

He recoiled slightly at the grotesque features of her face. Patting off the residual flames on his clothing left for the high energy travel he had just used. As a few burns on his face quickly healed back, he looked about her small group with a smirk, this was it? To people and a chaotic little girl? "Hey Jenn- I mean, Jemmy, this it? He said eyeing the behemoth, mostly ignoring the other two. "I feel like killing world leaders has been tried before, try, Nobel winners like my self, much funner group of people." he sorta recognized one of them. Had he been a titan? Weird.

Ravian's body would have a visible glow as he stepped towards her. His eyes a bright, light, blue. As his arms sparked wildly and the clothes he was wearing started to flap as waves of energy coursed through him, even their slight charge was affected. "So, what do you say you just waltz away and I get back to my bed, er...research. his smile wasn't very visible, in fact his intire body seemed more silhouetted than anything. The intimidation probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot. If it could get him back to his dark room for a nap even the least bit sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Overconfident and under-qualified, traditional powers of electrokinesis and magnekinesis... h-ll, he’s even got a ring of electric blue around his irises... now, where have I seen that before? Oh, right. Backlash, the psychopath I just defaced. This kid should have done his homework and tried to foresee his opponents. Idiot. Does this run through every electromancer’s blood?

The analysis was swift, and so were Honest’s disciplinary reactions to this annoying mal-attraction. No words, no rhymes. Needless cannon fodder. Besides, Ravian didn’t even deserve it anyway. Liev vaguely remembered sparky from somewhere...

As quickly as Ravian had teleported onto the seen, Honest had literally manifested his own offense by simply snapping his fingers and pulling a mask out of thin air... well, a mask wouldn’t be the right word. For this fun run, Honest had conjured with the most precise prestidigitation... the actual face of his late adversary, Backlash. It was as hideously fresh and bloody as the day he had removed it from her head, but that didn’t seem to phase him in the slightest as the strange shape-shifter slabbed it onto his face, closed his eyes, and silently turned-heel, pirouetted, then landed lightly as a six-foot, three inches-tall Katarzyna Dolinski––aka, the fifteen-years progressed version of the once squat, feisty, and deadly efficient rebel––now (or rather, five years ago when she was brutally murdered) an entire foot taller than the former five-feet, three-inches height she had to her name. Besides that obvious difference, the only other was the fact that instead of lightning pouring out of her whips’ sockets, there was... water.

Still retaining a rather quiet presence, Honest decided to break the mundane silence by raising Backlash’s water-whips, grinning, and striking them down upon Ravian’s head, using the sporadic act of retaliation and his ground position directly behind the electromancer as the “extra-kick” in his attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

OT: Wait... We can have two chars in this? o_o

Spider-belle noticed people began zetaing off the platform at Aeon's call to embark back to Earth, but for Spidey had other things to worry about. Jemmy, no longer had her balloon, which meant they had no way of getting her off the planet. You can't defeat a force of nature/cosmos and that's whats he was. They could stall her, maybe make her retreat, but the loss of lives and casualties would be high unless Liz got this magic negating containment field up and running.

"Ok, while you boys and gals go have fun I'll be busy using my big ol' brain to find a way to capture chaos itself.

(Mind)
"Kind of ironic, I know."

"Hotwire, I need you to find me all components necessary to build a stasis field that can hold well...that. Aeon meanwhile give me all files that the JLA holds on magic users, specifically those involving Klarion and Doctor Fate. We gotta work fast because as much as I trust in our little team here, weve been wrong before."

For a few moments, Liz looked down in bewilderment as she thought of all the tragedy that had befallen her during her superhero career, but knows, that she has always tried to do the right thing. That notion on her conscience is really all that's ever kept her going and it's what was driving her today. She then began moving large parcels of machinery around for a work area so they could get things started. Her Super-Spider Strength had obviously increased, for she was shoving 4 ton 10 foot machines in different places like they were school desks.

"Come on, everyone not going to fight hurry up and help. As usual there's not much time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 pm

ooc:// No, Dar has limited each member to one which I think is a fair cop, especially seeing that this roleplay has hit a bit of a rut of stagnation, unfortunately. If you were referring to my post, you might have gotten confused because Honest just transformed into Backlash just to be a troll. Troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

OT: I was actually talking about Thr33 with Issac and Scope haha and thought maybe I got confuzzled somewhere? O.o
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:47 pm

OT: Sorry I'm in as Isaac. I just wanted to do something to show what Scope's doing during this thread...and because I was really conflicted with who to use...that's all I'm posting as Scope in this thread though! Sorry! :/
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Spoiler:

Tiberius over the long course of time had gone to more remote parts of the world. He had managed to go back to having higher morals after his falling out with Symbiote. Tiberius felt the impending disaster as many animals sense changes in the world. He made his way to the JL quickly. He traveled along the water since it was able to hide most of his body. He submerged and grabbed hold of the ship he'd managed to repair from his crash, he'd turned it mostly into an apparatus to breathe with and be able to exit and enter the atmosphere.

He had a lot of help with the project having made a couple friends who were good with technology. They hadn't survived over the years though. Tiberius started the engines once he'd surfaced again and flew off for the UN, he could feel the epicenter was there. His massive size (Height 16m weight 53.5 metric tonnes or 52.5 feet 117947pounds) shook the ground as he landed near the united nations building, his weapons were exposed to the air so he could fight without having to leave his ship.

He moved toward the hero's and said clearly through the speakers by his head. "This is Tiberius Ralin, I've come to aid the earth. How can I help you?"

Last edited by ix on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 pm

OT: No problem here. I was just confused on if the rule had been abandoned about 1 char or not Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:50 am

Ravian appeared out of nowhere, and Jemmy smiled. Finally, there was someone worth fighting. Liev took the initiative by turning into some girl with water whips. Jemmy wasn't sure who he was supposed to be, but she hadn't been around lately.

A few moments later, a giant...thing landed nearby. The ground shook as it touched down on the ground. Was this thing some sort of alien space ship? A voice projected from the alien machine. "This is Tiberius Ralin, I've come to aid the earth. How can I help you?"

Help the Earth? Well, this creature would be able to help Jemmy quite a bit. "By dying." With that, she jumped up into the air at insane speed and punched an oversized fist at the space ship. Her body was currently able to punch with 100 tons worth of pressure, so she was certain no mortal thing could withstand such punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

A tall winged man stood on top of one of the many skyscrapers in New York.
Keep our side of Gotham on lockdown till I get back. Raith over an out.
He said looking at his communicater watch. On the screen was a boy who looked just like him from twenty years ago. He hit a small switch and the watches screen flashed to a screen that said message's. He read the new message from the J.L. witch was mostly briefing for him. He wasn't a full time league member he just helped them with some things, and Jemmy was defintaly one of those things. Raith then Flicked his cigarette away and looked to the U.N. building and took a couple step's to the ledge of the building he was on finally coming to the edge of the skyscraper. He took a deep breath and looked down just before leaping off the building. He fell until he was about sixteen feet off the ground. He then spread his wings and flew at extreme speeds to the U.N. building crahing threw it's wall. He shook his head from the impact. Though he didn't expect it to be that loud of a crash the hole in the wall had a purpose. To let the world leaders escsape.
So much for the ellement of suprise.
He thought. Fire spured out of his hand's as he looked at Jemmy.
You've aged well.
Raith said with a smirk. He shot a huge fire blast at her as she shot her fist at Tib's ship.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 am

Ravian heard honest snap his fingers, more so, he felt it. He also felt the mask appear. But he hadn't been paying enough attention to figure out how. A moment later he wished he had. So he wouldn't have to deal with such a distraction. Now he would have to disable this fool. Who was he? Better yet who did he think he was? Ravian recognized that face. He was rather indifferent to her fate, he had been hired to kill her at one point after all. He hadn't been ready then, but now? Now he was more than some kid. He was a scientist, A literal powerhouse, a member of the justice league, even if he never did much and most importantly, he was someone who had long since gotten over his weakness to water.

Ravian smiled as the whips unfurled. Water he remembered when he couldn't even take a bath without releasing his charge. No however he could go dance in the rain, if he could remember how to dance. How did that go again? moving to the beat you wou-wait, he was fighting, that would be thought of later. As The whip came down, Ravian could see it, a mass of atoms, each making a small electromagnetic field. The water, as its polarized self came flying through the air.

Ravian willed the force field into existence. The Whip would act as though it had moved an immovable wall. He then would look back at the shape shifter and politely but firmly say "You're out of your league." he then would fully turn around as jemmy went to battle the giant bug "But I'll Humor you, have fun" as he finished a long, near perfectly straight line of electricity would come out of the electromancer's chest. If it hit the Man, er, woman, thing person. It would simply be as though he was hit by a lightning bolt. If he died, well then this fight would have at leas have been quick. He needed to get back to Jemmy or at least a more dangerous henchman "Water, what an old trick, but your info is a bit behind the times."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 am

While the titans were out fighting, Hotwire was working with Liz to make the anti magic zone.

Hotwire went from working the internal systems to welding metal with his gauntlet lasers, to working the internal systems again..

After plugging a couple of power conduits, Hotwire held his hand to the machine.

"Amazing design Liz. Problem is that this creates a dead-zone for ALL technology. Give me a minute and I can calibrate it to shift frequencies to match all know League tech."

Hotwires telltale glowing blue lines ran onto the machine, and after a few seconds, he lifted his hands.

"Also notice a couple of wiring mistake. It'll still work- Hotwire walked over to the schematic and pointed out a few things.

"But if we reconnect this resistor array to the Iodes of this transistorized capacitor, it should make sure jemmy's powers don't work even after she leaves the field. Temporary of course, but long enough for us to get her back in, or to a nice jail cell with it's own built in 'magic inhibitor."

Hotwire walked over to the machine again and began changing the necessary circuitry.

"Yah know... this would make super-prisons much safer. It would totally shut down magic users, making it harder for them to escape. Fucilitech has a few connections with the prison systems technology department. You can imagine it's not very large, but the make a couple of technological upgrades every so often. One like this would definitely have them interested.

(ooc:Ultimate Hotwire can only control things at a distance, he can't upgrade them, he has to be touching it for that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:29 pm

While Hotwire was busy doing the building, Liz was busy with the science behind it. She was looking up Dr. Fate's and Klarion's magical spectrum. Mr. Terrific and Batman had once attempted to understand magic, however, that feat is impossible and thus you have to do the impossible to do it. Magic breaks the laws of everything except it's own, so trying to bind it to a law was quite ridiculous a notion. Although, in the report Liz was reading which spectrum their powers seem to lay in and found similarities between the lords of magic. Somewhere in between is where she would set the machine for Jemmy. She also had to put a radius and make sure fail-safes were allowed in so it would not accidentally power her up or still allow her movement. If so she could just break the machine while it took effect. Jemmy needed to be paralyzed while inside the machine, which means the initial shock from when it was started up needed to be like an EMP wave for magic, which is why it was a virtual dead-zone.

"Nice catch Hotwire and thanks, but you know the league, stuff we come up with shouldn't just be handed to Earth's governments. It makes them start fearing us more to know we can do stuff like this and there's always the chance it can get into the wrong twisted bureaucrat's grip. One day maybe, but for right now, lets just focus on Jemmy."

Liz wanted to make the world a better place sure, but she learned that people would be willing to take her good intentions over time and use them against her. Maybe if she went through Hotwire's company it could work...It was too bad they couldn't work together in business, but that would seem suspicious indeed. Lizandra still kept her secret identity after all.

"Aeon, get the zetatube ready. When this is done were going to need to beam it around Jemmy and take affect immediately. Hotwire, you can handle flipping the on swtich hopefully. She's virtually all magic, so this surprise attack has to go perfect or she'll probably destroy it and us all at once when she realizes what we've accomplished. Can't risk that, we have only got one shot at this."

As Spidey spoke she grabbed a 10 ton ion core emitter, which powered the entire westwing of the watchtower. They would have to bargain for another one later because if they were going to power this thing, it needed to have it's own fuel source, no plugs would msot likely be available considering Shivering Jemmy was breaking everything down there.

(Mind)
"Too bad Psychosis isn't here, he's like the master of Magic for Earth after that other old wizard dude passed. He could help me calibrate this thing faster, but I get it, Grace and him have a nation to run."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Moon was teleported to battle in a hurry. She saw the ugly girl, she remembered when they first met and all the complicated things Moon had to go through. Then Moon just had to pop the balloon, but where was it? How do we stop her.

Moon flew a good 50 feet up looked at the ugly beast, Jemmy. " Hello old friend! Wheres your balloon? I'd like you pop it again with my pole!" Moon yelled throwing a light post at her, with her powers of course. If she hit Jemmy, it probably wouldn't do anything much but distract her.

Moon took in all the sights around her. It was a battle to save the world against this girl that used to be cute! She was always wicked in her own little witch mind, now this. Moon spat on these kind of people with a big attitude. She was blessed to land on this planet, and these people try to take it away from her. It wasn't going to happen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:02 pm

ooc:// Ravian, “If it hit the Man, er, woman, thing person.” So true, so true! Think of how Honest feels!

bic://
First, there were three personages in the room, then that annoying electromancer popped up, then a... well, Honest wasn’t quite sure what to call the hulking, arthropodic monstrosity, next a dark-winged fallen angel-looking thing! As if this place wasn’t crawling with enough weirdos; of course, this was what was to be expected when Jemmy came to town. Honest liked that kind of infectiously infamous reputation. Another fun trait that Jemmy had, Honest would learn to appreciate with every blow she dished out.

First things first, the fact that the dark-winged man was spouting none other than good ol’ fire, straight toward Jemmy. Although Honest didn’t doubt her ability to retaliate from the attack, he might as well do her the favour while he was already conveniently wielding water whips. My lovely choice in attire... why, I do believe that one great decision is coincidence, but twice is a pattern. Maybe my success will continue their trends! A twist, a turn, a whirl, a twirl, and Honest had intercepted the fire with it’s natural enemy: water. Honest snapped a huge whip of freezing cold water through the fire using one of Backlash’s whips followed by another strike directly at his opponent. However, Honest wasn’t done playing with water. The next perturbation lied with that pesky excuse for an electromancer, Ravian. With another fancy barrage of absurd dance-slash-gymnastic steps, Honest had returned to his place in front of Ravian. In truth, Honest was furious at himself for the mistake he had made in relying on old tricks, but had his spirits soon renewed as his opponent sent a bolt of high-voltage electricity straight at him, of which he scoffed and gave Backlash’s suit props for being as well-suited for absorbing lightning as it was as distributing it. Honest may have tailoured this version of Backlash to harness water whips, but he had left its properties otherwise untouched. When the bolt hit Honest square in the chest, it literally gave him a little boost of power as Backlash’s electricity generator sucked it in and converted it to raw energy, of which Honest used to give his next attack another advantage: Backlash’s prosthetic arm that allowed her to bend magnetic fields to her will. Now, with Ravian’s apparent progression in his powers, there was a good chance that he had also added magnesis to his repertoire, just as Backlash had nearly twenty years ago. Pffffft, speaking of old tricks, where has all originality gone? the shape-shifter scoffed silently as he assessed further the situation. Magnetism against magnetism and electricity versus anti-electric technology with the added experience that Ravian had on Honest as a seasoned electromancer. Ultimately, Honest chose to use Ravian’s nonchalance as a point of attack: fighting “playground dirty.” By the time his opponent had spewed his verbal reaction, Honest has already processed the above information and concluded on the best plan. With not so much as a blink of an eye, Honest had locked on to Ravian’s metal necklace with a troublesome magnetic pull, yanked hard, then used the magnetic channel to serve as a makeshift, invisible water slide through which he sent blasting torrents of water up and into Ravian’s nostrils, ears, and mouth as it hung open to omit the useless yet useful verbiage, then pulled even harder on the necklace and twisted it into a fine, metal noose. At the very least, this attack would allow Honest the time to preform his next stunts.

Head count: the electromancer, addressed; the dark-winged guy, addressed; Jemmy... not pertinent to this mental list of threats, Honest tallied mentally, so that leaves that... uhm, that creature-feature-buggy-thuggy-giant-client-thingamabobby-lobby-snobby-creep!
“Uhm... or whatever that thing is... what can I do about that?” Honest exclaimed, staring all gawky-eyed at Tiberius. He was so disgusted, in fact, that he didn't even notice this patriot party's newest edition, the silvery-white haired woman."

Last edited by Honest on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next