Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
ULTIMATES! Vote_lcapULTIMATES! Voting_barULTIMATES! Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ULTIMATES!

Go down 
+6
Moon
Hotwire
Substikyute
Josh
The Muse
Energy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:08 am

20 years after the events of this site, the Teen Titans have come to take over the responsibilities of the Justice League. Over the last 2 decades, our heroes have become wiser and more powerful, having unlocked their true potential. They have seen friends fall and defeated new threats to the world. But now, just as all finally seems well and peaceful, old foes have risen to place the world once again in jeaprody...

The Watchtower silently orbited planet Earth. Here was the stronghold of justice, where the greatest heroes gathered to defend the planet from every kind of threat. Inside, the artificial intelligence Aeon stared at the computer screen with a slight frown on her face. "What do you mean you can't come in today? This is the Justice League. You can't just call in sick."

"I already told you I'm a part-timer now, Aeon. Besides, things have been quiet lately. I'm sure you have enough manpower to keep things under control. I've got to go feed Love now." Grace showed an uncharacteristic smile tot he hologram.

Aeon sighed. "Fine. Say hi to Beauty and Virtue for me."

Grace nodded. "I will. They keep asking to see you again. They think you're a fun babysitter."

Hard to stay mad after a comment like that, and Grace never gave compliments. Aeon ended the video call and went back to work. A few seconds later, an alarm sounded. The hologram's eyes opened wide. "Oh no." She activated the communicators to all Justice League members, except for Grace, of course. "Attention Justice League. We have an Omega Level Threat. Report to Mission Room ASAP."

Those who were planetside would be teleported to the space station as soon as they were ready. Aeon pulled up a live feed of the incident from the news. It was Shivering Jemmy. She was back.

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:14 am

Spoiler:
Beamed in from an unknown location suddenly appeared a woman with dark red straight hair, fair skin, heels, delicately applied make-up, which showed off her facial features and a purple and black skin tight costume with a spider web like pattern designed all around the violet parts. Formerly, known as Spider-Girl, Lizandra had moved on during the years to bigger and better things. She had become an accomplished inventor and chemist, making a sort of glue that worked in extreme temperature situations and could bond metallic agents like regular glue could with popsicle sticks. Now known as Spider-Bèlle, Liz's main contributions to the team came more as problem solver. Her brain was her main weapon of choice, as well as from time to time dishing out quite a bit of bron. It's arguably her wits which have kept her alive all this time and it's definitely a quality she would need now with this foe.

"Ya know, for an all powerful being she really doesn't seem to have much to do other than cause us mortals problems. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. I guess, we should count ourselves lucky that she found some new toys to play with for at least a while. "

Although, definitely one of the brainiest members Liz still couldn't resist making her jokes or making light of serious situations. It turned out quips were her third greatest weapon behind her mind and the spider-sense. The fourth was definitely her gadgetry, which were now well hidden and built into her uniform instead of being carried in bulky wrist gauntlets or her backpack. Almost hard to believe since it seemed so skin tight, but if one examined her...closely, they would find that there was many small compartments under her gloves around the wrists that held a mechanical masterpiece of gadgets, as well as on her utility belt.

"Come on, I had a date in like an hour. Can't Paige or someone else cover for me? It's just Jemmy, shes usually more interested in causing havoc then ending the world. Plus, I never got my break from last weeks world threatening disaster."

As Liz spoke she placed her hands on her waist, and poked out her hip. The woman was now 5'7, almost 5'8 and looked like a model, but still had the same ideals and attitude everyone knew her for.

Last edited by JaK on Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:20 am

Paige was teleported into the watchtower she had become a jl member after agreeing to be a complete hero who didnt kill, steal or take what robers stole. Paige hadn't seen any of the members or her old freinds for a few years because of the lack of super villians threatening the world. Paige wore a black trench coat and a arrmor chest plate under the coat. She had on black boots and her usual black fingerless gloves. Her hair was tied back and completely brown and could easily rech her midback. Her ears were super long and pointy and she had a cigarete in her mouth as it burned brighter when she inhaled.She pulled it out with two fingered as she heard Liz's comment and blow out smoke and grined.

"Well you can go if you want but your gonna miss all the fun that comes with nearly dieing."

She then droped her cigaret on the ground and crushed it with her foot and walked over where Liz was losing her grined face turning into a near emotionless one.

"And I gess you have forgotten I don't like being called Paige anymore it's Shadow Knight. I know it's been a
few years but I would have gessed you would have remembered."

Paige had decied to keep the hero name of Shadow Knight after her powers returned to her turnning out that the spell casted on her by the witch she ticked off all those years ago was only temparray because she wasn't strong enough to make anything pernamate. Paige was amazed at how differnt Liz looked after only a few years then again she hadn't realized how much she had changed. Paige then walked over to the big table where JL would gather around to have meetings and sat down. Paige then pulled up her mask back over her mouth after having it down to smoke. Paige didn't worrie about lung canser or anything considering her healing powers advanced so far that even if she did get lung canser she could heal it and make her lungs like she had never smoked a day in her life. Paige had also managed to perfect her other abilites as well now anble to create anything out of energy just by thinking. Paige waited for the others to arive as she sat wondering how much everyone had changed over the years she had refused to talk to them or see them.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Ravian appeared his body sparking at first. He walked forward with his arms crossed over his chest as if he was cold. Really he was just making sure not to touch anyone, the exponential growth in his powers had led to some difficulty in not electrocuting people. His hair was still the same, though now his face looked malnourished, the rest of him along with it. His powers could lift next to anything for him anyways. He had progressed to becoming a talented physicist. Mostly in electrical maters, obviously. His biggest achievements were in studies of diamagnetism and its practical uses.

He had only recently joined the league, being a thief earlier in life hadn't helped his reputation among the meta-human population. As a kid he didn't even know he had been noticed, but after trying to join he was proven wrong. He supposed they let him join just so he wouldn't run around unsupervised. Though that might be a moot point, he spend most of his time alone now The amount of energy he could hold now was upwards of "What?" but at the moment he held a hurricane or so. As he looked about the room one might notice the slight electric blue in his pupils. "Well look who it is. I haven't seen you in a long time. I see the years have been kind to you." Jump city, his old home, he still couldn't remember them fighting but she had insisted it happening. He did however remember her coming to his house and getting blown up, not fun times.

As he came closer the small group would taste metal in the air. But it would fade as he reined his powers in further. His eyes now bright with energy. "So what seems to be the big emergency?" he said. Looking around, checking out all of the wiring in this room. "Hi shadow knight, nice to see you" He sat down on the floor, putting his head between his knees. He barely ever slept now, and felt dizzy quite often. "Are we going to have to go very far?"

Last edited by Ravian on Tue May 29, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Spoiler:

"I have to agree with Liz on this one, Jemmy is usually out to cause chaos more than to try and end the world." The familiar voice of Superboy could now be heard in the Watchtower. He hadn't seen most of the old team in a few years, not much had changed about him mainly due to the fact that he doesn't visibly age but there were a few visible changes, mainly he'd changed his hair style and had gotten a nre costume. As he arrived where the others were he took a look around, he didn't really spend much time in the Watchtower. Even though he was an adult he still went by the name of Superboy but that didn't really bother him, he wasn't in a hurry to replace Superman.

"So is that all there is? I've got better places to be." Conner hated being cooped up in the space ship, even though it was huge he still didn't feel as free as when he was just flying through the skies of Metropolis or whatever other city he was in. For now though he would just wait to see if there was anything else important he should know before he left
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Spoiler:

Standing out on the balcony of his home, Will looks out at his son and daughter playing with the other kids on the icy field when he hears Grace come outside. Having overheard the call with Aeon, Will looks up to the sky for a few seconds before smiling and facing his wife, walking toward Grace so he could give her a hug around the waist.

I know it's been awhile since we have helped in saving the world, but the Justice League doesn't need us right now. They will be able to get this done just fine, Grace. Now how is Love, haha?

Looking into his queen's eyes, Will continues to smile as the vision of what's to come lingers in his head.
Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 am

"Oh sorry Zony, I forgot you're all doom and gloom now. You should really try going out and having some more fun that doesn't involve hacking zombies or wearing suits of armor. There's more to life than fighting you guys, which brings me to a point. Instead of trying to defeat a being that we can't fully take down due to them being immortal and apparently a necessary part of the cosmos. Maybe we should try to talk her down...or trick her into a trap. Just a suggestion..."

It was at that time as Liz snarkly replied to SK and SB chimed in with an agreement to fighting the Chaos Lord being rather pointless and giving her exactly the chaos she wanted. Suddenly Ravian also appeared, except he looked a little bit different from what she remembered, but still, she probably had more respect for him then a many other electros she had met in her life other than Static, who she once briefly dated. Although, busting his chops about their fight from time to time was still rather fun, even to this day. Although, undoubtedly now if they fought the results would be a bit different from last time. From what Liz understood he was quite accomplished in a few fields of science himself. This meant he might known how to use his powers to void many of Liz's own inventions, and could probably match her in a few abilities like wall-crawling with static cling now, as well as display some electromagnetic abilites she can only speculate him having through hypothesis at the moment. The possibilities of which, were staggering to the mind, but it did make him the perfect candidate for what she was about to say next.

"Heyyyy, Erm...Electroman. Sorry, I'm not sure if you have an identity crisis issue like Zondra too and I never really was clear on your code name Ravi."

As Liz spoke and heckled Shadow Knight some more she moved towards him to give the man a hug, but then stopped not of her own choice, but because her spider-sense alerted her too not be a ditz and touch a live wire human being.

"Oh, right, the living electricity thing durr. Well anyway back on topic, and you might even find this interesting Ravian. Lately, I've been studying God like creatures on Themyscira with the Amazons and I'm finding that a lot of their magic powers are based somewhat in Science. It's really quite fascinating actually, but I won't bore you guys with the details. Basically, I do believe given time and a bit provisions, a stasis or Anti-magic zone can be constructed that would render her powerless while within the area. Basically would work as a dead zone for a cellphone, blocking her access to her powers, which stem from another plane of existence from what I can gather. This is all very theoretical and speculative stuff, mind you, but it could work."

As stated before, Liz's brain was now her biggest weapon. She had evolved from the teenage girl who thought webbing down every baddie in the world could solve all problems. She still didn't believe in killing, but she had moved onto the big picture kind of view where she should look for permanent solutions rather than small time fixes to problems. It was an ending world hunger versus feeding one hungry hobo type approach.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

Paige's eyebrow twiched once liz called her Zony then once again after her caller her zondra and mumbled something about liz being lucky she promised not to kill anymore. Paige then glanced at superboy and wondered for a second why he looked basicly the same as he did all those years ago then remembered being told he was a clone and figured that was probibly why. Paige listened to liz talk and waited for her to finish before talking.

"Yes it could work but if it dosen't what then? Well have an angry chaos lord or what ever on our hands and I'm pretty sure you all can't heal yourselfs just by thinking like me and I for one don't feel like savin all your asses from nearly diein because of a miss fired plan."

Paige said with out even turning to face Liz having her arms crossed and still refusing to show the lest bit of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 pm

"Nice idea Liz... need some help with building the thing? Always said there was no magic, just science we don't get. Arthur C. Clark. He had it right the whole time." Rang a familiar high pitched voice.

Hotwire

Now a full fledged league member. His fantasy.

He had grown a lot since becoming a Titan.

For starters, he built him some hand gauntlets, which fired energy pulses, and new boots, slightly increasing his speed and agility.

His control of technology began to extend. He didn't have to touch it to control it.

"And I can assure you Zondra that it won't go wrong as long as I help build it. Fucilitech is willing to donate parts... by the way, kudos on the super glue Liz. We've been struggling for weeks trying to put those metal parts together... things gotta stand up to immense pressure at the oceans depths."

All these years later, the hero who called himself Hotwire, was the leagues chief engineer and weapons designer, after all, he owned a major business that rivaled even WayneCorp

(OOC:When I say gauntlets, think Iron man repulsers, only a tad bulkier)

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Synthosis walked in the room, she hadn't seen any of these people in a long time and most of them she hadn't been very close to either. She grew a lot since being a Night Hawk and mastered all of her powers. Her sleek black clothes stuck tight to her skin. She had some protection on her knees and elbows but besides that it was lighter clothing to fly faster.

" Hello old friends." Moon said sitting down, smiling. Her silver hair grew a lot longer and her face shape grew much sharper and she actually looked older.

She heard that Jemmy was back and up to know good. The last time she saw Jemmy, it didn't end well, she swore to get her revenge. Moon never did see her again though. " Jemmy's back? I have a history with that little girl." Moon added making her chair spin side to side.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Shadow was leaning against the large, complicated console that was Aeon's domain, a silent sentinel. She hadn't changed a whole lot in looks since her years with the Titans; her hair was a little longer, her face more ragged, and she was wearing simple cargo pants and a tank top. The woman had been observing her old teammates argue for a while. Most of her time these days was spent in the Watchtower, training new members or talking to Aeon.

What she'd retained in appearance, though, she'd more than made up for in firepower. Twenty years had been long enough for Shadow to become a lot more creative when it came to using her powers, and the Justice League had been determined to teach her some real hand-to-hand fighting skills when she joined them. The way the conversation was going, she would get to use them soon enough.

'Aeon, can you get us a camera on Jemmy?'

Shadow never went into a fight without scouting it out first. It was why she'd been balancing Shivering Jemmy's file on her knee for the past twenty minutes, reading snippets in between long, calculating looks at the other heroes in the room.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 am

As Liz started to hug him his eyes widened and he would Lean away from her quickly, practically flinching. But he was relieved to see that she had changed her mind. Last person to try and hug him hadn't ended up to well. Ironically it had been someone he saved from a burning building. Well, burns were burns, either way you got them he supposed. Besides, he could only contact people after discharging the better portion of his power. Which is why he had a habit of not leaving his house/lab for days at a time. He simply hooked himself up to the machines and presto. one power plant at his service.Though it had taken some practice to get the voltage and amp-age right. Not to mention an uncountable amount of light bulbs. Now he simply poured everything into the, equally uncountable as the light bulbs, rechargable batteries. His own sort that stored large amounts efficiently.

"Don't worry about it, I've given up on the whole "secret identity" thing. he didn't have anyone to worry about. His sister had powers and his parents were both dead. From a cause other than him. Which had always been one of his reasons for running away. He smiled at spider girl, well more of a slight momentary raising of the edges of his mouth before returning to a his usual, slightly paranoid, look. His eyes watching everyone. He had accidentally killed several people on the past. When his old "friend" Liz almost touched him, it reminded him that even on the watch tower he needed to be careful.

He was beginning to think he should've stayed back in his lab. "Thats interesting, we'd need to be quick though, can't let her suspect anything either, she read minds?" he said, never had been one for homework. He hadn't read anything about league villains except for what was on the bottom of the news channel. Ravian's eyes drifted to Hotwire as Shadow talked, feeling the metal in his body, and the gauntlets, he started muttering to himself "Why don't I have gauntlets? Ah. right electrokinesis, but still, gauntlets are cool, maybe power inhibitor gloves." he continued but the muttering became much less noisy. More of a whisper, as if he were talking tight into someone's ear. He wondered if some gloves could let him touch people without worrying about killing them. He'd have to try it out once this was over.
Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 am

"Of course, Shadow." A second later, a video showed up on the massive screen in front of the computer. A large, disfigured creature with yellow hair and glowing orange eyes was smashing over a wall. At first, the members might think it was one of Jemmy's empowered minions, but as the camera zoomed in, they would realize it was Jemmy herself.

New York City. United Nations Headquarters.

Spoiler:

Power was a good thing. Jemmy had always had power, but the restrictions placed on her in this world had been stifling to live under. It had made her work so much harder to do, and it had deprived her of the violence she so enjoyed.

But with her time here came more knowledge, including the power of possession. No longer did Jemmy need a balloon to anchor her to this world. Instead, she could use a human being as her host. As long as the human survived, she could stay on earth as long as she wanted. And she could hurt people, too.

Jemmy was able to channel her cosmic power into this human. She had chosen a little blonde girl, of course. The girl wasn't so little any more. Among super strength, invincibility, and super speed, Jemmy had granted the human a considerable size upgrade. Her host now stood 16 feet tall. Unfortunately, the weakness of the human girl was showing, since the giant form had disfigured her body, making her look quite hideous. Still, it would serve as a fitting vessel for Jemmy.

She smashed through a brick wall with her giant fist. The time had come to teach these humans a lesson. She really meant that, too. That's what all this was about. These humans needed to stop relying on heroes and fight their own battles. Jemmy intended to force them to do this by destroying all the world leaders involved in the United Nations. It was a simple plan, but hopefully an effective one.

There were guards, of course. Shooting their little guns at her. Jemmy laughed at them with her massive mouth as she grabbed one man with her shivering hand.

"You look so yummy," she said, her voice low and rumbling. She crammed him into her mouth and chomped him up. The other guards were terrified, but they kept shooting anyways. It was their only defense.

"You are weak!" Jemmy roared. "And the weak deserve to be eaten!"

Watchtower
"Get out there and stop her," Aeon said. "Teleporters are on-line. If you can make physical contact with the world leaders, I can teleport them here to safety. Make saving them your top priority. Make ending Jemmy your second."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:51 am

With a jolt, Riley Armitage awoke with a start. "Ugh what now?"

He flipped over in his bed and waved his arm, knocking over his alarm clock, then his phone, but no luck. A loud buzz filled the room and Riley finally jumped out of bed, activating his motion sensitive lighting. It was dark outside, very dark. Turning to his clock, he found that the time was 2 a.m. and finally he found the source of the noise: his Watchtower Alert Communicator.

Spoiler:

With a grunt of pain, he hit the device and a hologram of Aeon hummed to life. "Calling all Justice League members, this is a code black. Jemmy is back to her antics at the United Nations Headquarters and full League attention is requested." she paused for a moment and turned, directly looking towards Riley, himself. "This includes you too, Scope." she said, looking to Riley with an eye brow raised.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm the Black Bullet now, Aeon?" the hero said, now standing and making his way to his shower. His communicator then began to levitate, Aeon following him all the way.

"You know you'll always be Scope to the rest of the Titans." she continued. "Anyway, that's not the point. We need you now. Jemmy's tough when she wants to be and you know that better than most."

Riley sighed as he turned the hot water on high. He had only gotten about three hours of sleep but...it seems there had to be a price if he wanted to live in Paris. He smiled as he entered bathroom, engulfed in steam. Aeon continued, speaking much louder now. "You haven't responded to any of our calls in quite a while..." she paused for a response although none came. "You know you really were good when actually came around..." still no answer. "The other Titans really would like to see you."

The water stopped hard. Riley broke through the fog with a towel and a sad look in his eyes. Although he seemed to be about to say something else, a police siren echoed through the lower downtown streets. "Look Aeon. I've got a city to look after myself." he began, running down a long hall towards his suit, the communicator gliding behind him smoothly.

To doors slid open slowly and revealed a silver and black uniform that Riley had grown accustomed to. He stepped in and the armored uniform formed seemlessly onto his body. He turned to Aeon with a smug smile. "Tell ya what. If the others still haven't taken care of it by the time I get back, I'll think about helping out." He kicked his heels together as two rockets opened on his boots. "Besides...it is only Jemmy."

He bolted straight up in a plume of smoke and fire and left Aeon, as she sighed quietly before tuning off.

Spoiler:

As Jemmy was enjoying herself and wreaking havoc, as usual, there was another there so that a greater goal could be achieved. Many precautions were already taken and he was confident that he hadn't missed anything. Isaac O'Ghadra never missed anything...

As various government officials scattered in terror, down by their feet, a black cat calmly weaved around their legs and towards a safe viewing spot. As Jemmy ate a man whole, the black cat found a comfortable spot in the corner of the room and began licking his own lips. Of course, he wasn't in the mood to eat any men any time soon, but, he was in the mood for a good fight. Although he had come into contact with the Justice League on occasion, he was confident that his own anonymity was unscathed amongst the heroes that were sure to arrive.

Isaac had many new tricks up his sleeve to combat the Leaguers and he thought that, perhaps, they wouldn't be as outnumbered as they seemed. Isaac wasn't here to simply cause chaos, although that might be Jemmy's goal. He was here to finally destroy those infernal nuisances so that the Hand would have no competition at all. Sure, many believed that the Hand was long disbanded...but not as long as Isaac lived, and if you knew anything about Isaac, you'd know he'd be around for a long, long time...
Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 pm

"Ha. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Eheh, ehheee, ehha, eho, ehooooooo, ehoo hoo hoo hoo hooh hoo hoo! Muahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, eheh... ehee. ehoo... oh, god, I need to get a life. Wait--that's right! I have one! Oooooh, I think it's even a cool one! Wait... wasn't that that one hallucination thing that I had at that one time at that one place with.... um, wait. No. I do have a life! And it's the greatest one ever! In fact... ehee, hee, heeeee... the curtain folds... their reign will end! Ehehehehehhhhh... ehoo... eheeeee... well. I'm bored."

'Speaking thus...'

Twenty years... twenty whole years since the masked shapeshifter had finally decided upon one face to wear, one mask: his own flesh, though burned, charred, and rugged as it was. The once feeble young man was now strong, tall, and handsome if you were judging looks from the neck on down. Some people had pestered him to get plastic surgery, others suggested that he wear a mask that's obviously a mask, but Honest knew that those two options were impossible. He couldn't be taken seriously with his pretty face if he still had it, or at least... one of the faces. Liev had left behind all the lies and whimsical flights of fancies, all the rhyming insults and cryptic taunts.

No, he was as honest as any man could ever be while still claiming to be a man. That's what allowed him to open his mind, open his areas of prowess, open up to the world as the ugly, terrorised, murder-plagued bastard that he was. Now, Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann put his brother, the murderous psychopath called "Fake" that not only had hired some petty thief to kill off Liev's wife and child, but he had rammed a chainsaw through his very own one, true, love, then topped it off with a bloody reign of murders in the name of the L.A.W. However, Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann had become and example to Liev... an example of how a little bit of mind tricks and a wee bit of force could force the world to drown in its own blood. An example of prime crime, raw evil, true malice, and utter insanity.

An example, in fact, that had Honest built his own reign of terror upon. Revenge, at first, satiated him well enough to not do many other crazy things, but after Katarzyna Dolinksi--aka "Backlash," aka his best friend's killer--had been strangled to death in her own electric whips, had her signature blinding white ponytail cut from her head as well as her head from her neck, then defaced, shoved onto a stake, and sent it to the Polish government that had been funding her own heinous escapades, he wanted more. Fake was already dead, so Liev moved on to the next best thing: his father. His father who had hated him, who had kicked him out of the house for wanting to be an actor rather than a politician and conform to the expectations of stereotypical manhood, who had shamed him as much as Liev had supposedly shamed his family. After day after a certain golden-eyed, pale-faced meta-human had been sighted near his hometown of Munich, Germany, the desecrated corpse that was hideously absent of the skin, eyes, mouth, and nose of the face of the great and famed head of the Ehrilchmann family, Adal Ehrlichmann himself, was sighted as well.

...and yet, he was still hungry for more. And as that bloodlust became his drive to stay alive which included taking the lives of Deputy Inspector Hugo Gonzalez, one guy that was allegedly the famous shrink that had allegedly forced Honest to admit himself into the nut house named Doctor Sidoh, and the very General of the United States Military that had enlisted Honest's expertise to take down the head of a terrorist organisation called Red Dagger--Honest thinks the dude called himself General Whitberg, but that was probably a cover--and countless others. The thing that separated Honest and Fake, however, was that most everyone that died by Fake's hand were random and kinda sporadic--like a dingy motel's inhabitants and habits--and were simply killed... because Kaiser could do it, really. Those who died by Honest's hand had been specifically selected, carefully calculated, determined as destined to die, thoroughly thought about, and had honestly harassed the honestly heinous, horrible, holy-war-whore named Honest to the point of downright ridiculousness. They were just asking to get murdered one day, and Honest was honoured to help, and they got a free facial removal from it, too...

...just like the people he was going to "help" today. A common enemy between two... maybe Three... uncommon commoners in crime brought these crazy characters together to create chaos, cause catastrophe, and serve as a twisted mock-up of "we three kings of stories of old."

"Well... I'm actually not sure if that one small thingie that likes to eat people is a dude. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if those 'three kings' were even 'kings' instead of 'queens!' I do believe that, if I had written the story of Mary and Jesus, I would have made them queens because no one wants to accept presents from dirty old guys that had traveled forever and smell like camel poo! Poo, boo hoo! Boo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, oh yes they do! 'Ew you smell like poo and camel goo and you, I'll rue!' Ha. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Eheh, ehheee, ehha, eho, ehooooooo, ehoo hoo hoo hoo hooh hoo hoo! Muahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHA, eheh... ehee. ehoo... oh, right. I'm supposed to be serious, now. I'm on the job, AND WHEN DUTY CALLS, YOU'RE DARN ROOTIN' TOOTIN' THAT... ahahahahahahahahaha! 'Doody, tootin, rootin, COME ON BOYS, LET'S GO BOOTIN' THAT SUPER-ZERO ROOTIN' TOOTIN, hahahahaha."

...well, scratch the part about Liev not rhyming anymore. Old habits die hard, you know? Right?

• • • • • • •

NEW YORK CITY. UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I was going to dress up as that guy today! I hadn't been someone from Luxembourg never-ever in my life, so I was gunna make a mask out of that guy's face an' become him an' be a Luxembourgian, all official an' prissy an' pricey an' stuff, I am I was I am! I'm very down-right-to-me-stars-and-garters-luck to 'ave gone with the Irish chap, yeh? I guess it's..." there goes that incessant giggling again. "I guess it's the luck o' the Irish, right lit'le lassie, yah? Get it? 'cause I'm Irish, yah? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

A short, stocky man in his late fifties emerged from behind and overturned table that had served as his shield from the streaking debris caused from Shivering Jemmy’s pummeling of the brick wall. He had messy sprouts of graying hair coming from the crown of his head and the bottom of his chin. His “walk” was more like a waddle, but nonetheless, his beady dark eyes that could make any high-class criminal uncomfortable duly made up for his otherwise comical appearance. This was the representative from Ireland, Mr. Connerly O’Conners Cumbercubesheno’la-dee-dah. AKA, the name that Honest––the world-class criminal, con-artist, weaver of trickery and deceit, master of disguises, the actor and ex-Teen Titan, ex-hero turned supervillain from an absolutely abhorrent childhood––had decided was much more entertaining than “Gerard O’Connors,” the representative’s real name... as well as the man whose literal face Liev was wearing; a ritual recently practised after Honest had also decided that mask-making was too tiresome and not as villainous as it potentially could have come to fruition. In a way, Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann was the modern-day Leatherface, minus the chainsaw and Texas domain, of course. Wearing the faces of his victims, Honest felt a sense of empowerment and true devilish shapeshifting.

With an exaggerated show of ridiculous theatrics, Honest pulled from his own charred, blistered, and boiled face Gerard O’Connors’ face. Immediately, the squat little man had grown into the tall, well-built, and muscular German that he had become over the years. By his proud stature and clearly un-aged physique, it was hard to believe that Liev was now forty-one years old, not to mention his childish giggling and immature lingo. This once respected hero was now certifiably insane, fully round-the-bend, crazy as a barrel of monkeys, bonkers, batty, deranged, frenzied, mental, psychotic, unhinged, senseless, preposterous, paranoid, maniacal, loony, moonstruck, off one’s rocker, nutty, screwy, delirious.

In other words, the perfectly irrational villain to deal with. Hell, his “condition” was often considered to be the same of “The Joker on his own Joker Juice.” If only the Batman was still in commission... if only, if only.

Now, how this prime nutcase had met Jemmy was a loooooooong story. How Jemmy hadn't killed the annoying bastard was a loooooooooooooonger story, and how the two ended up not trying to kill each other was an even longer story, but it all came down to one article and two proper nouns: The Justice League. Under Jemmy’s “counseling,” Honest was right-and-ready to kill his own teammates and friends, the very people who had fought alongside him to defeat their enemies. His only friends... the people who gave him a home, a family, and a purpose. All unimportant now. Nothing could have saved Honest from driving himself crazy with the help of the death of his best friend, Evan Hauge, and his wife and child, Kady Isaacs and five-year-old Calvin. There was no other explanation. No real reason to right these wrongs.

“Erm, never mind, my dearest Jemmy,” Honest coughed an apology as he approached the bizzarity of nature, “my apologies. And, might I say, what a fine breach! Certainly less tedious as mine... ah, well. Mustn’t live in the past, am I right. ‘Live in the past and you’ll find life won’t last.’”

With an exaggerated but sincere bow, Honest then stood tall, adjusted his smooth black bowtie, and proceeded to pull a compact mirror from his suit pocket. “Oh, my, my, my, my, my!” he sighed, “I do believe I look rather... healthful today. The skin right beneath by eye is trying to heal! How troublesome, how bothersome, this won’t do...”

Next, honest pulled out a rusty old pocketknife, switched the small, serrated blade out, and careful drove it into that healing flesh and made a little “screeeeeeeeech” sound effect as blood began pouring from the hideous gash.

“Right then,” Honest continued as he slipped the pocketknife and compact mirror back into his suit, “I’m ready. Say... wasn’t that superstitious fellow supposed to be accompanying us? I do want to meet him, I do hope to ask him how he got through those dark, dark witch trial ages while still having three lives left to this day... or was it three-hundred? Hmmmm... can’t rememberrrrrrrrr...”

His thoughts seemed to cloud the man’s mind from everything around him, and it was not until Honest tasted his bitter, salty, crimson blood as it dripped down, down, down his atrocious face and reached the corners of his twisted smirk.

“How long do you give them, dearest Jemmy? Five minutes? Ten? Maybe they’ll make it in time for the second course. We don’t want to spoil your appetite in the meantime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ULTIMATES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next