Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Vote_lcapULTIMATES! - Page 3 Voting_barULTIMATES! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Vote_lcapULTIMATES! - Page 3 Voting_barULTIMATES! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

ULTIMATES!

Go down 
+6
Moon
Hotwire
Substikyute
Josh
The Muse
Energy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Tiberius was knocked off balance by the blow Jemmy delivered it manage to destroy most of the ship but it would take a thermonuke to punch a hole in his shell now. That and his size however made balance and speed an issue. Tiberius stood up on his hind legs and swung the frony two with the force to move 1060 tons. The blades tore through the air creating a minor sonic boom from the force. If that missed he would open fire with the cannons all over his back.

Tiberius had grown into a king of his people on his world he would control everything. He found out it had been destroyed though. He would not allow that to happen to this homeworld. He spun slightly and fired at the armored figure his back erupted with poisonous shards of bone each was the size of a javelin and they fired like an assault rifle the ten chutes in his back making the area like a porcupines back.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

Meanwhile in a purple planet many light years away from Earth

A women stood at the edges of a large cliff that overlooked the forest and perfectly displayed a domed city. Her hands were placed on her wide set hips as if to analyze the scenery and it's meaning. The women had four large horns that held high above her head, the tips seeming to be dipped in melted gold. A three pronged gold crown had shaped her round face perfectly and complemented her brightly glowing goldenrod eyes. They seemed to never blink or make any kind of moments but instead her cat-like third eye did that for them. Her hair rested on the back of her thighs and were adorned with silver and gold beads. The clothing she wore were the same of many female warriors in Golethie but were also platted with gold and sewn with delicacy. This women is one of high power and strangely enough this women was none other then Galaxuis.

After leaving Earth and returning home she had gained control of the small defense system that their planet possessed and had made it stronger and bigger. Along with this she had policed the planet of Golethie and had made sure that it is to be under the full control of The Spirit Omegas and their Representatives. Despite being so busy on her own planet she would update herself on Planet Earth by meditating onto people's lives. At times she felt invasive but it was her only way of knowing the status of Earth and the status of her far away friends. She had grown much stronger since fighting her father and in result her clairvoyance had multiplied to great depths enough to be virtually anywhere and still get hints of knowledge when meditating. Galaxuis's ears twitched as she had voices whispering about Jemmy.
Her again, huh?
Though Galaxuis has never been face to face with Jemmy she had heard a good bit about her when she lived on Earth and even on Golethie. This thing, Jemmy, had caused the stench of fear to reek from peoples bodies and the negativity within to bow under her presence. To Galaxuis Jemmy was something similair to the Omegas but instead of bringing peace she brought Chaos and this has made Galaxuis more then displeased. Jemmy was only getting stronger and once she was done with Earth she would find a new area to take residence in. Galaxuis stared down to her city, telling her spirits to go with messages of her departure, after making the final decisions.

She is going back to Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm

So many heroes had arrived in so short a time. Jemmy was actually impressed. She flew through a wall of fire on the way to Tiberius, burning the flesh of her host. The pain resounded in Jemmy’s mind, but she couldn’t really be angry at Raith for burning her. It had been her own fault for not granting herself any protection from fire before the fight. That was something she decided to remedy soon.

She punched Tiberius and felt the satisfaction of his armor cracking beneath the weight of her attack.

Landing safely on the ground, Jemmy took a moment to grant her host body a new power: protection from fire. On a whim, she decided to make herself immune to electricity, too. This extra action proved to be a small mistake. A light pole slammed into Jemmy’s oversized head, pushing her back a little bit. She wasn’t injured, but it was never fun to get hit in the head. The one known as Synthosis had thrown that large projectile, and she proceeded to ask Jemmy where her balloon was. Jemmy was going to answer her when a giant, alien appendage slammed her into the ground.

Tiberius’ slamming attack had placed Jemmy in the bottom of a ten foot hole. Jemmy stood up and dusted herself off. She was now trying to fight 3 heroes at once. She couldn’t remember the last time she had been in such a difficult fight.

Oh yes, that’s right. It was Dream. The last time Jemmy had put forth an effort in a fight, she had been nearly destroyed by Dream. She would not be defeated again, especially by these mortals. She needed more power, but what kind of power? She would also need time to plan, and that meant getting rid of a few distractions.

Jemmy ran up to Moon faster than the eye could see and punched at the mortal girl’s stomach. The phenomenal strength of Jemmy’s 16 foot tall body should be enough to punch a hole right through the poor Synthosis. “My balloon? You’re talking to it.”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 am

Synthosis was viciously slammed to the ground by Jemmy without a care in the world. As she hit the floor everything went black for a good 3 minutes, then all the color, light, people, and sadly Jemmy, came back into sight. Synthosis watched Jemmy as a giant fist was coming straight towards her.

Synthosis came to this planet to protect, to protect the people, she had a quick flash back of her when she was little flying a stolen plane to leave her slaved ways. She snapped back into reality and rolled over missing most of the blow but her left leg was crushed from the impact.

Synthosis yelled out in pain while looking up in pain. " Well it looks like I have to pop your balloon again, little Jemmy." Moon spat pointing her hand at her in pain. She looked at the fiery building that was about to fall and crumble to pieces, she might as well put it too good use.

Suddenly the building that was falling was lifted in the air (not that far up, about 10 feet) and thrown at Jemmy. Synthosis gasped for air, she needed to get heal to get back in the battle. Moon flew up, out of reach from Jemmy so she couldn't do more harm, and sat down, back against building, rubbing her injured leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

ooc:// We still on?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:02 pm

OOC: Of course! so many power outages though!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

(oops, didn't see honest reply, I'll edit this later tonight)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:34 pm

ooc: ok sorry i havn't posted in a while lap top still broken, got grounded for a mounth, and lost power for a week and i didn't have enough time to completely read all posts so if my post conflicts with any thing i'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

ic: Paige continues to sit down and listens to Hotwire verify that the plan Liz had just told will work with his help and mutters.

"It better I can't have someone like Jemmy running around anywhere near...."

Paige stops talking when a beeping goes off and looks at a cell phone that reads "ICOMING CALL FROM: Tarence" and quickly ends the call then sends off a message to the same number that says "call yeah in a sec gotta find a way out of meeting real quick" then receives a message back saying "ok Annabell just really wants to talk to you I'll tell her you'll call back in a little bit." "kk thanks sweety" after sending a message back Paige then stands up and then says.

"I goota make a call fill me in later."

Without waiting for a objections she leaves the room into an enpty one and dails a number and waits for an answer.

"Hello"

Paige smiles as her voice changes from enotionless to a happyfilled upbeat one.

"Hey sweety I don't really have long could you put Anna on."

"Of corse one sec."

Paige waits a few moments and a voice of a 12 year old girl comes on.

"HI MOMMY!"

"Hi hows my little fire ball doin?"

"really good but George keeps yelling at Daddy that now that your a hero again your always late to the shows and that you only have a half an hour before we have to preform."

"Oh well we can'r have that now can we now? Well you just tell George that if he doesn't like my timing he can talk to my energy blasts and I'll be at our performance before we go on ok."

"Got it dont forget you have to help me with my hair tonight."

"Right I'll head over right now love you."

'Love you to mommy."

Paige hangs up the phone and heads back to the room and runs into a teleporter while saying in an emotionless tone.

"Theirs some trouble back in Pennsylvania that requires my help I should only be a few hours I'll call you guys threw the comlink when I'm done to get on update on what I missed don't have to much fun with out me."

Paige uses the teleporter to head back to where she was before she was sent to the watchtower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 pm

ooc:// Waiting for a reply from Ravian and/or Raith.

Last edited by Honest on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 pm

(OOC it's Raith and yeah I'll post)
BIC
Raith's fire stream had been cut off by none none other than Backlash... Well you know what I mean. Anyways, he faced his opponet and was about to tourch her. Then like the coldest, wetest, and sharpest thing in the world it hit him in the chest. It cut him, but not super bad. It did throw him back a couple of feet though. He pushed himself up.
You know the old saying. Toy with fire and you'll get burned.
He shot fire at her with one hand and kept his other over the cut. It wasn't deep but he was losing blood fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

OOC:// Now waiting for Ravi; I'd reply to Raith (sorry for the misspelling), but I do want to give Ravian a chance to reply since I had Liev first attack Raith them went right on over to Ravi before giving Raith the chance to reply... XP I guess that's what I get for trying to pull off a rotary in a mutli-person roleplay!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 am

Well, it looked like that suit was still good for taking electric charges. He could try to burn it out, but that would take to long, just a waste of energy. He could try to send him flying into the upper atmosphere, but didn't heshe have magnetism powers too? Wait, was his necklace moving? What was going on with that? What was going o-GLASGH. Water!?!?! Since when did that happen? Sure it was clever, but it was also extremely annoying.

As the necklace tightened he would suddenly disappear, leaving it behind and appearing behind the insane shape-shifter. More annoyed than anything else, as he sputtered and flared his nostrils. "That stings you know, fine, guess you've made your choice." he was, noticeably, ignoring his helper. In fact as his next volley of fire went towards Honest, Ravian stole it, in what seemed to be a direct contradiction of any normal sort of physics, Ravian seized the very photons of the air born plasma. Taking it for his own. The fire floated above Ravian, who was still blowing his nose repeatedly and shaking his head. The fire then would shrink and turn into a small orb of light.

His powers had progressed far since Honest, or Backlash had last seen him. Several more small orbs of light appeared around Ravian, who then flipped his wrist and sent the small balls of hard light at honest like bullets. He then turned to the winged man "You might as well cauterize that wound, I don't heal anyone but myself" he sad flatly. Then turned his attention back to Honest, making the ground between them suddenly sprout spikes, to discourage any straight forward attacks. He briefly wondered if he was going to have to resort to lethal tactics. He hadn't fought anyone in a while. Hadn''t killed someone in an even longer period of time. His last kill had been accidental, super-compressed particle accelerators were so prone to explosions.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Paige ran forward and jumped and twirled as she flew into the sky. Paige headed straight toward a giant tent with white and red stripes as she removed her mask and landed by a trailer and started to remove her chest armoropening the door to the trailer. Paige shut the door behind her andtrew her armor in a closet and changed into her pther costume. Paige then ran into the tent and ran over to a man with sort medium black hair and a goatie wearing a simular costume to hers but only red (paige's is blue) and a little girl with pointy ears and black piggy tails. The little girl ran over to her holding up her hands smiling and said.

"Mommy!!"

Paige picked her up and smiled the little girl wore simular costume to the two of them but pnly purple. As Paige picked her up the girl huged her.Paige kissed the girl on the head as the man walked over to her.

"Hi Anna! And hello Tarence."

Paige held Anna with one hand as she huged the man with the other and kissed him. Paige set Anna down and stretched.

"So how long till we go on?"

"RIGHT NOW HOW COME YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LATE!!"

Yelled a man behind her. Paige turned around and said in a mocking tone.

"Well George if you don't like it then fire me! Oh wait you can't I bring in the most money for you!"

"Just get out there!!"

Paige Anna and Tarence all ran out and Anna and Tarence ran to one latter and climbed and Paige went to annother. Paige looked over were a net should have been and her eyes glow bright blue as a blue net apears. And a song started to play (Big Time Rush Windows Down) Paige rolled her eyes and thought "with all the money I bring in he still can't afford current songs. Paige and the other two made it up to the top and perpared to start their preformance.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Tiberius saw that the two who were with Jemmy seemingly to help were now fighting amongst themselves. He turned quickly for his size and opened fire at Jemmy with the giant poisoned javelins. Tiberius moved toward Synthiosis and Jemmy quickly, he roared at her shaking the ground from the amount of low frequency sound he generated. Tiberius waited watching Jemmy for a moment she held still to swing again, his talon sliced through the air this time intending to cut rather than smash. He kept one back in order to defend himself if the need arose.

Tiberius's roar served two purposes the first was to shake the ground the other was to finish getting the armor off. The bits of the ship that hadn't been crushed fell to the ground to lighten his load and make his speed increase, it was more for flight than armor anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 pm

OOC: Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.

BIC: Jemmy smiled for a brief moment before getting slammed into the ground by Tiberius' projectiles. The earth beneath her cracked from the impact. It took Jemmy a few seconds to stand up again, only to be knocked back by the alien's tail. Fortunately, Jemmy's empowered skin would not be cut by something physical. Unfortunately, the alien's tail still held enough force to send her flying several hundred yards into a building.

Despite all the powers Jemmy had given her host body, she could feel it getting weaker. Soon, her host body would fall apart, killing the poor little girl and sending Jemmy running back to the Shallow Brigade. She needed to find a new anchor before that happened.

Looking up, Jemmy saw a building falling towards her. Why was a building in the sky? Jemmy didn't have time to ponder it. She dashed as fast as she could to get out of the way. The shock wave knocked Jemmy into the air and violently through a large statue.

This couldn't be happening. These mere mortals were actually beating her? She was Shivering Jemmy. She was a princess of Chaos!

Jemmy's host body would shrink back into that of a small girl. Though scarred and bruised, the poor innocent girl would live. Jemmy's true form flickered into existence, standing above the used host and holding a red balloon.

Fighting hadn't been as fun as Jemmy had imagined. These foes were too powerful to fight, at least in any sort of fair terms.

She sat down on the ground and held her old host, a girl who looked about 8 years old, close to her chest. She tucked the red balloon between the two of them. If these heroes intended to attack her anchor to this world, then they would have to hurt this innocent, unconscious hostage.

Jemmy's blue eyes would suddenly glow bright orange. Her voice would be heard by everyone involved in this battle, even though she was only speaking softly.

"Very well, you've gotten my attention, Justice League. Tell me, what is it that you want? Some loved one brought back from the dead? Immortality? Your own planet? I'm willing to buy your loyalty at any price. Surely, there's something you can imagine that would be worth changing sides."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATES!   ULTIMATES! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATES!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next