Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapShow Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Voting_barShow Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapShow Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Voting_barShow Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Show Me What You Got (titan needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Wolf was knocked off and rolled back to his feet hissing at her, his tail raised over his body poised like he was a scorpion. He started toward her walking slowly doing his best to seem calm and collected. Wolf hissed at her getting a good view of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Elastriss got a mental image in her head and chuckled, growing a few more feet she raised her foot. She made sure not to make her movements too slow, or she would give him a chance to dodge them. She poised her foot directly over the creature, and lowered it, hoping to squash him like a bug. The image in her head did her good justice, and she couldn't help but laugh once more as it popped into her head. She loved her powers.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Wolf used his full strength, the ability to lift and throw 60 tons to stop her foot. He then out of spite stabbed up at her foot with his tail figuring if she injured the bottom of her foot like she did her fist it would limit her ability to keep fighting. Wolf was getting irritated that she kept trying to out size him.
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Elastriss hopped onto one foot, sending tremors through the ground due to her size. That hurt! She was irritated now. She had noticed a while ago that he had no eyes, so maybe confusing him was the trick. She shrunk down to normal size and stretched her arms in two different direction, looking them around and aiming slaps at him coming from five or six different directions as she tried to keep herself moving in order to confuse him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Wolf was using the hisses for echolocation enabling him to see where they were coming from he had stopped moving and was just tracking her. The hisses started to sound more like he was laughing but it was just because he was doing them in bursts rather than waiting.
Back to top Go down
Manx
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Manx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 pm

It appeared he was laughing! She kept going, trying to figure it out. Wait, the hissing only happened when a hand came his way, and then it appeared he knew where she was coming from. Ahhh ok, she thought, that's how he sees. She thought quickly, wanting to end this battle so she could go to Titan Tower. She aimed punches and kicks at him quickly, stretching her arms and legs trying to come from different directions. Maybe if she kept going he would get tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me What You Got (titan needed)    Show Me What You Got (titan needed)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Me What You Got (titan needed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2