Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultimates - Page 3 Vote_lcapUltimates - Page 3 Voting_barUltimates - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultimates - Page 3 Vote_lcapUltimates - Page 3 Voting_barUltimates - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultimates

Go down 
+12
"AJ"
Idiosyncratic
Mekasoundwave
Ixen
Just AmaZin
Nebula
Josh
St. Jommy
Thr33
Pax
Energy
The Muse
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 am

I suppose if Enaliss were somehow able to be an Ultimate, she would be able to transform faster and more efficiently into her wolf form and her wolf form would be at least ten times stronger than now with more durability to attacks. She would develop invulnerability to a certain extent and be able to shoot her claws as projectiles, growing them back instantly. Her fangs and claws would be able to pierce the hardest metal and stone to a certain extent and her agility would increase 100fold. In her human form, her enhanced senses would be just as enhanced as when she transforms into a wolf instead of increasing when she transforms and she would be able to sense attacks before they happened just by smelling the air and hearing the heartbeat of those attacking her.
Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 am

Don't know if Ill even be in this anymore as of yet and IDK what to re-name her, but I'm sure everyone can guess who this is in the future.

Ultimates - Page 3 Spider13
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 am

Dang Spider Girl in high heels??

You could call her Black Widow if that wasn't already taken...

You could call her the Black Arachnid! ...BA for short Wink
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Thr33 wrote:
Dang Spider Girl in high heels??

You could call her Black Widow if that wasn't already taken...

You could call her the Black Arachnid! ...BA for short Wink
Well, it's not like Spider-Girl isn't already taken too. But whetever, since BA is a fun abbreviation. Badass, Bad Attitude... Either would work, especially if she becomes edgier and more of an anti-hero during the time skip.

Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 pm

I hope to get this thread going after my finals are done, in a little over a week. I haven't forgotten about it, I'm just pressed for time. Feel free to discuss possible stories for this thread.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 pm

well everyone i have 2 quick questions well 3 1 are the current teen titans turning into justice legue members and if so whos the leader and who gonna be his/her's right hand man?(aka 2nd in comand)
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:01 am

Can Superman die??

...I think he'd still be the leader...probably...

But if the next generation takes over...I'll probably vote for someone like Static Shock to be the leader...or Nightwing...or Blue Beetle?

Idk just some ideas...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:12 am

but arent knight wing and blue beetle are untaken cannons? we could use them as npcs but wouldnt be fair to people who chooses them since you can only have one charater in this thread and if those two are picked by a guy they would be forced to be them in here.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:16 am

Oh I wasn't sure if we were picking among people on the site or just everyone...

Right! Let's have Grace be the leader! She has awesome powers and as she ages she'll probably be more level headed.

Psychosis could be good too. Maybe co-leaders?? For some reason I think Scope will pull a Nightwing...but I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:01 am

well isn't Dar using jemmy for a master villain or am i wrong?

oh and i just wanted to do quick comparison and what not with current Paige and future Paige.

Paige(now)
Spoiler:

Paige(future)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:42 am

As of right now, I want to use Jemmy as a villain instead of using Grace as a hero. Grace could still be the leader to the JL, but she would be off doing something else, entrusting this mission to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:47 am

well that would mean 2nd in command would take over so who second in comannd?
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm

I seem to be the one that always posts late now? weird huh? ANYWAYS!!!! What do you think? Ultimate Synthosis? I like it!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm

My finals are almost done guys. Thank you for being so patient and waiting for this thread.
-Dar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimates
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next