Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultimates - Page 2 Vote_lcapUltimates - Page 2 Voting_barUltimates - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultimates - Page 2 Vote_lcapUltimates - Page 2 Voting_barUltimates - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultimates

Go down 
+12
"AJ"
Idiosyncratic
Mekasoundwave
Ixen
Just AmaZin
Nebula
Josh
St. Jommy
Thr33
Pax
Energy
The Muse
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm

What Jak said. But do you mean no one is stronger than Superman or nobody that uses a yellow sun for power is stronger than Superman?
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Don't worry JaK & everyone Ultimate Blue Lantern, will basically be a host for the Blue Entity. So Parallax can be neutralized pretty easily in that regard if Mark's given back up. :3
Back to top Go down
Nebula

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Nobody can outpunch Superman-prime physically under a yellow sun though I don't think Ben should have ultimate Superman DNA cause then he'd just be....Ultimate Superman...though Ben 10,000 swapping with only Ultimate forms is pretty boss.

Parallax CAN'T be fully destroyed because he is the living embodiment of fear, if there is fear then he will always exist.

I think I might use Nebula for this, not sure how Ultimate Rex would work in a universe without Nanites.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 pm

well I have a quick question how many more people do we need to start this thread?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 am

Would an Ultimate Tim be welcomed, he'd lose the "buffer" between beams and be able to use his invisibility on others as well as use his mask to become anyone he's been in the past. He'd probably also have a demon in him as well by that point to extend his life.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 pm

I've actually given this some prior thought.

Well, considering I based Beetle off of tokusatsu heroes, who are pretty over the top to begin with, an Ultimate Beetle Knight would be patently insane. For one, he'd probablly be able to access some of his powers while untransformed. His martial arts skills have probablly grown considerably. His armor is probablly much stronger or thicker, allowing him to shrug off anything that isn't a super-powered attack from someone with a LOT of Super Strength. That includes stuff like missiles and having bombs dropped on him. His strength and agility have also increased exponentially.

But where things go completely crazy is his Solar Attacks. I haven't used those powers for him yet ( I really need to get to using him more, really), but at best, I imagine them being like Kamehameha Waves in size and power. Ultimate, on the other hand? Sweet Jesus. To begin with, he can probablly control his power better, allowing him to channel it through his body or shape the enrrgy as he wishes. This can let him unleash his power through physical attacks or hang onto it and enter a sort of Super Mode that pumps his abilities up even further...but he can't stay in it for too long, or he risks either running out of power, or flat out killing himself with it. His blasts have probablly grown in size and power as well. At their strongest, they're probablly akin to minature suns being thrown at enemies.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 am

How many people do we need? I think we've got plenty here. I am pleasantly surprised. I actually wasn't expecting this many people to be interested.

Ares is definitely the weakest of the villains, but he might be too similar to Hades, who has an undead army himself.

Also, we've got a lot of firepower here, so we could definitely take on an Omega-level threat. In fact, we might be a little too strong. If you guys agree, I could change from Grace to Ultimate Jemmy. Combined with Ultimate Nightmare and perhaps one more villain, we could be a worthy force of opposition for the Ultimate heroes.

Thoughts? Storyline ideas?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:43 am

Ahhh!!!! Idea explosion over here!

So, first off, I think I'll go over to Ultimate Thr33 because there are a lot more possibilities and also that would help this storyline idea a lot.

This could be the skip into the future when Thr33 finally finds a possible way to kill Jemmy; using all of the ultimate heroes. The Shadow Hand has become incredibly successful overtime and has the resources for perhaps an army to keep the thread going for some of the heroes. The way that Thr33 finally sticks it to Jemmy would be that he somehow makes her existence clear to the heroes and they mobilize. But, for Isaac to keep his immortality, he will have to fight for Jemmy and unleash his full power on the heroes. The cool part is that he can't die! Mwahahaha!

That gives us two crazy powerful villains since Thr33 will probably have mastered a lot more magic by then.

I'd be cool with other plots too though... I just like the idea of an Ultimate Isaac...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 am

Ultimate Nightmare would make a pretty good villain considering he has had experience fighting and killing Titans before so with Ultimate power he'd be epic. I'm just having trouble deciding on Ultimate Nightmare or Ultimate Superboy
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 am

I'll join!
Not sure which charrie to pick though. I have one neutral and a villain.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 am

There was some talk last night about having teen tians upgrade to JL in this thread but no one knew who the leader will be so for the record Paige will be a menber of JL if Teen titans are upgraded but Paige would fit more under regular member or the highest she will go is right hand man/2nd inconmand because I dont see her as the leader type in the futcher. By the way this is what Paige will look like in the thread.

Spoiler:

Paige will be sort of a dark charater but will still be able to make a joke here and there.
Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Ultimates - Page 2 673px-10

The last two orrrr

Ultimates - Page 2 New_ben_10_000_by_deviantdeath69-d39dv9z
Back to top Go down

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am

So I've composed an idea of what Mr.Styles will look like by the time he peaks
Ultimates - Page 2 DragonsUUUwizardsUspawnUangel
* Yeah it's spawn so what*
Anyways by this time he's probably helping more with the Gotham crime relife effort and more of a part timer if there is a JL.
He's much more of a darker character and way less arogent.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Ultimates - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Ultimate Fissure huh? At this point in his life I think he would have become more of a neutral guy. Gosh and his powers in the future would be like wtf O.O crack the earth in half lol

I have thought of what he would look like in Ultimate form and I think Snow from FF13 would fit as Lance's Ultimate counterpart.
Ultimates - Page 2 Snow__day_365_of_365_by_jackroono-d4ktat0
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 am

Ultimate Hydra... I guess that would be along the lines of Tsunami's/Tornado's/Hurricane's. I imagine she would remain evil, but part ways with HIVE.

For looks, I wasn't sure really. Stay human... Or become an actual Hydra. Stayed human...
Ultimates - Page 2 Hydrauq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimates   Ultimates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimates
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next