Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew dawn (open) - Page 2 Voting_barnew dawn (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
new dawn (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapnew dawn (open) - Page 2 Voting_barnew dawn (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

new dawn (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

new dawn (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Tim reacted by using a beam to cut through the cell and a second from another finger to slam through the chair. Tim glanced over after he'd fired to check on whoever had Bern there. Tim said to Anabella the police weren't fighting this gang selling drugs so I came here to punish them. I made the last one open the door before I killed him with the rest." He sounded positive that he was in the right standing up to evil and overall being someone the people could count on
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Annabella watched the chair roll and cell open and close. She simply snorted, as if not surprised at all. She glanced over at the girl by the door but said nothing and the snakes didn't move. She was still in the window sill, taking advantage of her high ground. She placed her hand on the wall gently like if she wasn't careful it might break. The small black creature slithered off the girls hand and started slowly down the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Morrigan used her robotic eye to spot the girl's heat. She looked around slowly and muttered "What is going on..." She glanced at the door again, just wanting to leave. She wasn't a fighter and would rather just be on her way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Moon looked at the only man in the room. He had a good point and Moon was beginning to like him. Moon threw off her hood reveling herself, and her silver hair. She pointed at the girl in the window seal " I recognize you from the paper. You are wanted and I must take you to jail. Agree to go to me or fight and try to win." Moon said almost in a mad tone. She hate people who cause pointless destruction.

It was a surprise, she usually wasn't this forward but this person committed crimes around town like it was a hobby. It disgusted Moon.

Last edited by Moon772 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Tim drew a line up the wall with his beam of energy destroying everything in the path as he tried to hit whatever was on the wall. He was relieved to have backup and it seemed the other didn't want to get into a fight. Everything was coming out ok in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Annabella smirked."Glad someone recongizes me."she joked. "There is no way in this world you are gonna get me to surrender without a decent fight. If your so bent on catching me, try your luck."she said, a pkayful snirk on her face. She jumped from the window sill as the guy tried to split her and her little friend in half. The snake managed to dodge the man's beam and alithered on to the floor as Annabella jumped off the window sill and landed the ground by a cell. She waved casually at the man in the cell. The man peacticly threw himself at her as though trying to strangle her through the cell door. She hissed slightly in surprised and jumped back up on to the broken window sill.

Apparently she wasn't very good friends with some of the bad guys in this place. She stuck her snake-like tounge out at the man."I'll get you one of these days Python! ONE OF THESE DAYS!"thr man cried out. Annabella rolled her eyes. "Whatever."she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Morrigan took a step away from the girl and raised her eyebrow when she saw her tongue. "I'm surrounded by snakes. Just great." She muttered and looked at the windowsill and inched her way to it. She was hoping the others would be too distracted with each other to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

Moon watched the snake girl as she tried to show off. " I thought you were going to fight me? Not act like a circus clown, but you sure do have the costume to do that." Moon spat with a smirk. She needed this girl to fight so she could take her to jail, he rightful place.

Moon turned to the other person, watching everyone else. " It's pleasant to see another person that doesn't want to fight, but why were you in jail?" Moon asked the girl in the corner, minding her business, which was good for her sake.

Moon smiled and turned to the only male in this room. " And since I've pointed everyone out it's your turn. I see your here to do good, so if it is okay with you, I would like you to help me take this snake girl down. If you don't mind." Moon asked politely but still serious.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am

Tim looked at Eric and said "with all due respect I have no quarrel with her. I have not witnessed any crimes I'm only defending myself. However if she continues she will be obstructing justice, a crime that carries the penalty of death." Tim then turned his attention back to anabella so she wouldn't take him by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Annabella rolled her eyes. "Glad you like my outfit. Can't say the same to you though."she said. She twitched her hand and a few of her fingers. She twitched her hand forward and a boa contricter shot out of the shadows at Moon and a pit viper followed but didn't actually attack her yet, just stood to the side for the moment. It the boa where to hit her, which was likly since it was such a large snake, it would have knocked her to the ground, wind knocked out of her as well. The boa would have then quickly wrapped around her, tieing her up with her arms held agaibt her sides and her ankles tied together. As this all happened, Annabella was watching the robotic girl and beam guy carefully, fingers and hands twitching.

Behind the beam guy she was secretly creating a mix of a pit viper, diamonback rattlesnake, and king cobra. It would take a bunch of her energy since she was controling the two snakes attacking Moon and making a snake out of three different snakes was a bit tougher then making one or making one out of two snakes. She wouldn't show that this zapped some of her energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Morrigan held her arms up, showing she didn't intend to fight. "I'm not supposed to be here. I was wrongly accused of stealing." She lied. Obviously, the man and the new girl were crime fighters and she didn't plan to be on their bad side. She glanced around for any snakes near her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Moon nodded, " Okay, fine with me." Moon said turning to the girl dressed in poorly sewed clothing. Moon was soon attacked by one of the snakes being tied by the arms, slowly being squeezed.

Moon eyes was flared with rage, it reminded of her when she was a little slave. The chains would tighten every time you moved your wrists. She looked up at the girl smirking " Is this what you stupid earthlings do to people who help the weak!" Moon yelled at the girl eyes turning bright white.

As soon as that she turned invisible and fell through the floor and came back out behind the girl. She went to trip her and then she would get back up swiftly and used her powers to rip the cell door off the cell and hold it over her.

" I am here to protect people! and this is what you do yo me!" Moon yelled seeing she went to far. She threw the cell door aside and stood there in rage.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Tim was watching them carefully he could sense danger behind him. He felt something was about to attack him and was glad his armor was thick enough to ward off near any snakes. When Tim saw the cell door he started moving toward Moon lifting his sword as though to strike. When she threw it aside he lowered the sword again.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Annabella payed no attention to the robotic girl for a few mibutes so her area was snake free. She gaped open mouth as the girl disappeared, her boa falling to the floor in a heap. She looked around for the girl, taking a step forward. The girls foot caused her to fall off the high window and plunt toward the ground, causing her lose control of the snakes and her creation to disapper in to thin air. She tried to grab on to something but could never quit reach anything as she plumted. She went SMACK! on to the concret floor, screeching out in pain as the impact broke bones, which ones she was unsure. She whimpered and breathed heavily. Her eyes widened as the girl ripped the cell door off and held it above her head. She thought she was gonna die when the girl threw it aside. She breathed deeply, watching them with narrowed eyes. She hissed up at them, trying to seem threating.

What they may not have remembered was that the little black snake was still slithering around. It slithered up behind the girl silently and started to slowly rise. It lean back, ready to bite as it hissed and lunged forward to take a bite at the girls ankle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Morrigan watched the entire scene, speechless. She kept to her own corner, away from the danger and the fighting. She had started wishing that the man had never come in, preferring to go through the legal system rather than deal with these crazy people. She saw the snake behind the girl and kicked a piece of the wall at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new dawn (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next