Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
new dawn (open) Vote_lcapnew dawn (open) Voting_barnew dawn (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

new dawn (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:32 am

Tim walked up the stairs of the police station irritated at the lack of enforcement. The city looked awful and he figured this place was probably as good a place as any to start house cleaning. He was dragging an unconscious skull sader by the ankle which had caused enough of a scene on its own.

Tim kicked the door open and threw the man inside the doors closed behind him and he asked in all seriousness "why weren't this man and his gang afraid to be peddling drugs out in the open? Are the rumors true are you filth as dirty as they are." Tim didn't wait for an answer there were three officers in the room with him he used his spear and hit one in the chest before swinging it through the next both of them cut open like it was a chainsaw. He stopped the beam of magic beside the last ones head and said coldly "Open the inner doors I have some house cleaning to do."
Back to top Go down

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Morrigan was sitting in one of the cells and overheard him. She was in the middle of breaking through the jail's security system and getting out. She had been caught with a bag of jewelry she had taken from the mall earlier that day. She moved to the door of her cell and looked for the source of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

The inner doors were opened by the officer who hurried to get away only to be cut down by his sword. Tim strode through the officers looked up from their various tasks at the scream. One pulled his pistol and Tim pointed from his hip a beam of black energy ripped through him and swung around cutting into a few before leaving a deep cut in the wall.

Tim charged forward taking his sword in both hands the police swarmed toward him with clubs, pistols and various knives. Tim fought them like he had been trained to do for years. His body moved fluidly moving with a club strike and into a roll that took a beam of black magic through that officer and two others, the energy kept appearing and disappearing. The police began to scatter after he'd killed eight. He didn't chase but picked them off as they tried to run.
Back to top Go down

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Morrigan slowly reached through the bars of her cell and picked up the officers keys. She opened her cell door quietly and then slipped the keys back to the offiicer's side. She didn't want to draw attention so she stood silently in a dark corner and waited for the massacre to end.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am

Tim looked around when the last had escaped or died. He saw the now open cell and said. "I'd suggest revealing yourself and explaining. I have nothing against you, these were arbitrated over for grand corruption. I have no charges against you currently." he walked toward the shadows keeping vigilant as he did. He'd fought enough to know how to handle an ambush.
Back to top Go down

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 am

Morrigan stepped out of the shadow and said calmly "I was wrongfully arrested. They accused me of thievery. I suspect it was discrimination because of my robotic parts." She reached up and messed with a part of the visible robotic piece attached to her head.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 pm

"So this is what I heard huh?"said a voice thick with southern accent from a high window. A smirk spread across the face of the unknown. If they were to look up, they would see a girl with brown hair with black streaks in two braids who wore a pair of torn up demin shorts and a rugged plaid shirt.

A small, slim black creature would be wrapped around her arm. The creature had no limbs and made a soft hissing sound occasionally.

Last edited by Jinxedya on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Tim pointed up at her putting one hand on his sword asking. "What is this some sort of ambush?" he glanced around for any others that may have been coming. Tim began backing toward the exit slowly not letting them know he was nervous about fighting them both.

A cup fell across the room and his finger flicked over to it the beam slashing through the wall and into the floor.
Back to top Go down

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Morrigan zoomed in on the creature wrapped around the girl, seeing what it was. She then looked at Tim as he shot at the cup
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

The creature raised it tiny slim head. It was slightly wider then the rest of it's body. It slowly looked around. It stopped at Tim and Morrigan and each time it stopped a long slim forked object would shoot out of it's mouth,move up and down quickly then shoot back in within 2 seconds.

The girl had a smirk on her face. "Oooh its a finger!"she cried when he pointed at her. She then started laughing. "Only me bucko."she said. "But if an ambush is what you want......"she started.

Suddenly lots of hissing was heard around in the cells and behind the walls."An ambush you may get."she finished,smirk wide.
Back to top Go down

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Morrigan shuddered at the thought of a swarm of snakes and quickly headed for the door. She used her robotic eye to look for the snakes and avoid them
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Tim crouched down and raised his sword into a defensible position he watched her carefully for any movement that would reveal her intentions. His heart was pounding despite his calm exterior a bead of sweat ran down his face.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 pm

The girl smirked as the snake started to move through her fingers. She noticed Morrigan try to leave. "Not so fast sugar."she said. Her fingers twitched and a whole group of snakes hissed and showed themselves in the doorway.
She looked at the boy as he drew his sowrd. "Oh please none of that fightin. Just wondering how the heck you could have gotten in here and what you are doing here."she retorted.
Back to top Go down

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Morrigan stopped as soon as she saw the snakes. She looked at the girl and said "Hey I just want to leave. So why don't you call off all of your crazy snakes..." She looked at them nervously, getting goosebumps from the sight of all of them
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Moon got a call that some crazy villain was killing off cops and was letting out there prisoners. She sighed as she threw on her black cropped top, shorts, cape/hood, and supplying herself with weapons. She threw her silver hair in a high pony tail and took off in flight out the window.

She landed in front of a small police station and shivered when she heard hissing. She knew snakes were near. She threw on her hood which made her invisible and walked in with out a sound. She saw a little party was going on, like a mini gang fight.

Moon was going to mess with there heads first. She put her hand on her temple and made the cell door swing shut and open twice. Then she made the chair flip and roll to the other side of the room. Moon then flew silently to the corner of the room and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new dawn (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new dawn (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next