Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Vote_lcapIntroduction to magic (hive classroom) Voting_barIntroduction to magic (hive classroom) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Vote_lcapIntroduction to magic (hive classroom) Voting_barIntroduction to magic (hive classroom) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Introduction to magic (hive classroom)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Malharon leaned against the wall waiting for his students to arrive, he began looking the roster over not knowing most of them. He sighed knowing he'd have to start at real basics. He had the lights dimmer than normal and had a marker and white board instead of the usual computer and projector. Nearly every piece of technology had been removed, some had even been unbolted from the floor.
He decided to draw a few images before the student arrived, he put up a grand arcanum on one side Introduction to magic (hive classroom) The_Grand_Arcanum and the relationships between different schools of magic on the other side. Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Schools

Malharon turned back to see if anyone had arrived and went back to watching the door wondering if he should wait to explain or write it on the board.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 am

Well, there seemed to be a class going on. And while several students walked in ahead of Hydra and Zero; they were all fashionably late. Mia and Zero strolled in, with Zero asking why he needs to be here. To which Mia replied with; so she has someone to talk to. The two sat down at the back of the class; Zero in his robotic way, and Mia kicked her feet up onto the desk; comfortable and awaiting for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Malharon turned to them and yelled "detention for every one you will show up on time or you will provide an excuse from the doctor or mechanic and I will follow up on them. This class is not easy this class will save your life against a magic user.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Nix walked into the class room skeptically, she hadnt encountered magic often, not real magic. She had seen several clever tricks, and a few examples of extremely advanced technology. But real magic? Next to never,in fact, before earth she hadn't seen anything that she would say couldn't be explained by science. So she had come here to see some up close,'and prove that magic didn't exist, to herself, and if it did, find a way to cancel it out. That was her sole reason for coming. Figuring out magic, if she learned how to use it,'well that would be cool. A magical robot though? Absurd, perfect annoying Pix maybe. She decided she may as well try.

As she took her seat she eyed the other robot, it seemed advanced, for earth at least. "He", she assumed it identified as a male if it could even think, it definitely wasn't feiminie in it's design. It was rough, unrefined and over all too....robotic. Would it kill someone to give him, it, whatever, a face!? Not just an eye? As he yelled she quickly reached under her desk and, out of her leg, appeared a a small book, about the size of a passport, she held it up and quickly said "I do have a note from a mechanic. I had a severe memory failure due to over heating." the paper would read exactly that to him, but in a manner that he would think was official and recognized. She loved that paper. She couldn't help but glance over to the other students to see how they reacted.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Well look at that; everyone has detention. Detention for what? Nothing... And to think, Mia actually helped teach out. Mia sat at her desk, arms folded, leaning over it with her head down; insane bored with nothing going on. Zero was sat at the desk beside her, and turned towards her and spoke in a hushed tone.

"Miss Mia, why do we have detention exactly? I am to believe that is a form of punishment for those who show a willingness to not learn. But I have nothing to learn here, we already agreed. I am here simply to assist you with your problem of boredom. I can't come to a consensus on why Master Malharon would issue such a ridiculous order to me"

Zero looked at Mia for a few moments. His one eye flashing several times; awaiting a response. Mia raised her head, not sure exactly why she was going to answer Zero. It seemed simple, but. Looks like Zero can't compute everything.

"Because he doesn't see you as an individual. He see's us all as a collective, a class. Therefore is punishing us all the same way, regardless of being Human, Robot or whatever"

"I-I think I understand"

"I sure hope so..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Malharon looked at the note and said "Very well leave the note here, I'll go check it's legitimacy after class is over. Is anyone missing?" He looked around the class and didn't wait before pointing to Mia. "A chance to redeem yourself as everyone here will get since I will call up on you. Identify what kind of magic alteration is. Or if you feel brave Identify the glyph." (starting at the top and moving clockwise.)
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

Mia sat back in her seat, not too enthused. A glance at the board she would see the diagram which had the word 'Alteration' printed upon it. She was silent for a few moments, blankly staring at the word. But she finally had an answer, so spoke.

"Alteration. Magic that can be used to change the fundamentals of physics or biology"

Mia said, slumped her head down into her folded arms on the desk. She wasn't sure if she was right; twas but a guess.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:07 am

Mal said "that is one aspect but the other side is the preventing of changes, ill give you the credit for it do I have any volunteers for other schools?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Nix rolled her eyes, great, he was gonna check. That sucked. She didn't get memory failures, she didn't overheat. Nix was way more sophisticated than that. For her a memory failure would take catastrophic damage to her body. But she'd rather not think of that. No, she'd keep examining that robot. Not with her screwdriver though, she had a feeling the teacher wasn't the most understanding. With his sudden detentions and harsh voice. Not to mention his over all attitude. She wasn't looking forward to the rest of class.

She also wasn't looking forward to being a student, but apparently being a teacher was more psychological than chronological. So she couldn't be considered an adult by...anyone, she was very immature. Despite her age and knowledge, or perhaps because of it. Whoever said ignorance is bliss didn't know 900 years of new information, never a dull day. "well, summoning is obvious, so I'm going with divination. It's telling the future, predicting events, useful, I'm interested in it. Anything more I should know?" she would kiss up for the time being. Maybe she could get out of that detention.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Malharon said smiling a little pleased that a robot seemed interested in magic.and said "you got a third. It can also determine the present in other places along with the past, it can also be used to expose secrets that no one would ever find out. You are cleared as well." The smile vanished and his voice became harsh again as he asked "Any other volunteers or am I going to volunteer people."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Here was his chance.

For a split second Malharon looked away. Pix ducked down from the small plexiglass window and threw himself against the doorway before concentrating. His body de-materialised, separating the bonding force between his pixels. They quickly slipped beneath the narrow gap in the door-frame, exploiting the need to supply a room with air. On the other side, now amongst the class, Pix reformed his body and made a hasty step for the nearest desk.

He was at the very back of the classroom next to the entrance. This layout was convenient for him. Sneaking into lessons was always harder when you had to get in from the teacher's end. But luckily self-awareness wasn't three-sixty degrees. He'd have been here sooner but Hugh was held up, in an ironic twist of fate, by being early.

There had just been an overwhelming idea that 'Advanced Getaways Science' was today. Ultimately the empty classroom reminded Pix that it was on a Tuesday. A whole day early. Though he doubted the teachers would give him credit for that. So rather than be stuck with detention, Pix snatched a pencil off the desk of someone else, sat down and looked studious.

Paper may have helped the look a bit more, but his mind had gotten preoccupied with another one of the class occupants. That android of his had better of gotten the wrong class too...
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Mal turned around and noticed pix was new but didn't draw any attention to the fact he just kept going acknowledging students and awarding them out of detention. something that pix may have been surprised to find out. Malharon looked straight at pix and said seriously. "Well your the only one left, and only this symbol is left to identify.
Abjuration
prevent or banish an object/creature/thing/happening
Alteration
change something in a way unlike any other school
Charm
influence the actions of a living thing
Conjuration
bring an already extant object to the caster
Divination
impart knowledge of past future or other places
Enchantment
impart magical qualities to something
Evocation
bring into being some form of matter or energy to produce a desired outcome
Illusion
create and manipulate things that are real only to the degree that they are perceived
Invocation
same effect as an evocation, but without the agent
Metadynamics
alter, but not negate, the effects or qualities of already extant non-magical energy
Metamagic
alter, but not negate, the effects or qualities of already extant magical energy
Necromancy
affect dead and undead; manipulate lifeforces; employ spirits
Phantasm
create and alter beliefs and perceptions entirely within the mind of the target
Psionosorcery
affect/interact with psionics
Summoning
bring an already extant being to the caster
He had noted everything on the board. Pix was left with the strange circle. Introduction to magic (hive classroom) The_Grand_Arcanum
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm

So far so good. Integration phase would appear to be complete. Pix rested his diligently posed pencil and turned his attention to the back of Nix's head. They each had flexible syllabuses, and he was expected to believe a robot would pick this? Pick maybe, pass impossible. There could be no way machines would be able to grasp magic. It was like, against their fundamental codes of law. Right? The same as asking them to say 'this sentence is false'. Blow their circuitry out the back of their heads.

His heart skipped a beat as his name was called. Hugh hadn't really been paying attention to the proceedings so far, though a quick mind would have him believe it had something to do with what was written on the board. Definitions huh? Alright he was quite good at that sort of word analysis- oh wait. Now he was expected to know the name of a symbol he'd never seen before. What was he, clairvoyant? An eyebrow raised in hopelessness as he gazed blankly at the chalk shape.

"Erm. Hasn't Charmcaster got that tattoo on her- You know what, never mind. I don't know." Adding an explanatory shrug, Hugh collapsed back into his chair before adding a compulsory smile, "Sir." It was only one question. There couldn't be many repercussions for that.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Mal smirked obviously something twisted was in his head as he said. "I suppose you must have not been paying attention to not even attempt a guess. I suppose you must want the detention then. Very well, class, this is called the grand arcanum, it was used by transmuters in an attempt to gain the philosophers stone. The philosophers stone is the pinnacle of all magic, can anyone tell me why?"

Mal's eyes scanned the class waiting for anyone with an inkling of understanding, it was rather clear this Hugh would require special attention. He tapped his fingers on the podium impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:15 pm

"Because... Wizards and Witches said so or something? ...do we really need this? It's not like I plan on pulling bunnies out of a hat"

Hydra had said from her seat that was at the back of the class. She was sat there with her arms folded on the desk, leaned forward; bored. She was probably going to get a detention for that, but she didn't care. Magic was boring to her, she didn't seen the benefit of knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to magic (hive classroom)   Introduction to magic (hive classroom) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction to magic (hive classroom)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next