Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barAnybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barAnybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anybody home?(HIVE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Matt wasn't just surprised with the order, he was pissed, he didn't take kindly to people messing with his stuff and of those things he held his sunglasses as something of high value. After he realized what was going on he turned and ran at the guy, he wasn't going in with a plan, just beat the living crap out of him until he withdrawn his sunglasses. "My glasses or your dead." He managed to warn the guy just before he was nearly on top of him with a superman punch to the back of his head. He didn't have any need to hold back, so long as he didn't really kill him he could heal any damage he inflected.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:14 am

Mal stepped out of a corridor and said sternly. "Stop now New boy." he was approaching with his mace in one hand. Mal waved a hand and the guards chambered their weapons pointing them at the Matt. Mal was obviously too old to be a student here meaning he was a teacher. "You'd best be warned, your not a student, we have no problem getting rid of trash that won't co-operate."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Matt barely stopped himself with just enough face left to turn towards the new guy, student or staff he didn't care. "co-operate?" He spit at the guy while he looked up the guards, since he healed so fast he was used to taking stupid risks, but he didn't think he could heal a killing blow - or cared much to test it out. Look buddy, I just got dropped from a height that would kill most men, then got my stuff stolen. He wasn't sure how he should take this one, he wasn't a fan for getting shot but he didn't want to get pushed around either. "I'm not a fan of people messing with my stuff in general but my glasses are personal.

He made sure he looked at least a bit relaxed, in his mind people who looked defensive we're scared and he didn't want to show anything like that. If this is how you run things here just give me my glasses and show me the door. If I'm going to make anything clear it's that we all have a breaking point and I'm not game for taking heat from you, him or anyone else here for no good reason."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Mal looked at Pix and said "You stole from another student Pix? Do we need more detentions?" He turned all his focus to Pix and said seriously. "NIX your not off the hook either here." Mal tapped his boot on the ground impatiently as he waited for them to return his items, "stealing from other students being forbidden by the headmaster, or did you two chose not to read over the rules."

Mal looked at Matt and asked seriously. "Who recommended you, and how will you benefit most from our teachings?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:43 am

From what little satisfaction Pix could gain from the inconveniencing of his android, he took. Turning, he prepared to clean up the pixels he'd brought with him. Place them all back on the screens they had been ripped from. However, footfalls raised alarm and Hugh took genuine surprise at Matt's attack. So much for being able to take a joke. This still stranger was gonna slug him for an insult aimed at someone else.

Hugh closed his eyes and flinched in a stunning defensive display. Thankfully someone else cut in. The timely arrival of Malharon reminded Pix that he was living in a high-security institute. All soldiers were on his side. Chew on that stranger. Although Malharon was a bit of a hard-ass, the teacher did have his moments. Hugh would have to get him another apple.

Alas, the good sense could not last. Malharon proved contradictory in his statements, “Hold your horses there. Stolen? Never so much as touched his things. What we have here is a case where the newbie has willingly handed over his belongings. Need I remind you Teach, that they don't allow you to make a citizen's arrest on buskers, even if you do hand them over your money and cry 'thief'.” He was not getting another detention. Not for the sake of this volcano.

“Not to mention we know the rules. But as you have only just pointed out, this isn't a student. Not yet. Plus you'll be interested to learn, that Nix was instructed to hand over Gollum's precious glasses as soon as he was accepted into the Academy. It's all very much within the letter.”

If there was something Pix disliked more than insubordinate androids and getting beat up, it was being misrepresented. He would sooner die than accept the blame for something he didn't do, “I recommended him. Isn't that right?” Alright, not sooner die. But screw Nix, he could argue better like this. And Hugh was in an standoffish mood.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Matt took a step back, if anything the distance was too keep him for doing something stupid. "We're you there when I gave up my items to nix? I made it clear I didn't care about the wallet but the glasses I need back - the only reason I didn't keep them is because I trusted Nix to return them over risking them during the swim here. Long story short you made Nix steal my glasses, even if you didn't know about it" He shrugged it off and kept going.

"I'm not in the best of moods I think we can all get over a bit of an overreaction on both sides." Matt nodded towards the guards, who's orders still have guns pointed on him. "What do I benefit from being here, My abilities are enhanced agility, speed and strength. A healing factor and night vision. He said as if that implied what he was useful as. "I'm at least moderately experienced as a fighter and a thief, if you can offer better skills I can offer payment in use of the abilities." He didn't want to admit weakness, not with Pix in earshot but he figured it'd be better now then later plus it might excuse some of his actions. "At about the same time I became able to see in the dark my eyes became sensitive to light, hence the glasses are a touchy topic."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Mal said seriously. "You sound like an asset we'd be happy to have." He turned toward Nix and said. "I'll be taking the glasses, understood." He gave Matt a sign to let it go and held out his other hand toward her. "Pix your recommendation is appreciated and respected, you seem to have an eye for talent." Mal waited on Nix he already disliked her on principle because she was mechanical but since she attended his class he had a respect for her other machines didn't have.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:09 am

Nix looked at the ground as if she was embarrassed, in fact, she was. Why was it Pix that had to be her owner and order her to do such stupid things. Things that lead to her recruit going crazy and almost made into Swiss cheese by the soldiers in the room. Although, she could take some pleasure in that it made Pix look like the bad guy, probably because he was. When Mal ordered the Glasses back Nix frowned she couldn't, thanks to pix, at least not until Pix gave the Okay.

"I can't, Pix has to give me the okay to even take them off, it's a robot thing. So Pix? If you please?" she said obviously not all to amused with Pix still. Why did he have to be such a dunce, all the time? Making her reveal how she was tied to him. It was embarrassing, she would rather not be associated with him, ever.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

That was easy. Tense situations were rarely leveled that fast, especially in Hugh's personal experience. Apparently Malharon knew how to let things go. This was... not a strength of Hugh's. Words he could deal with, but the stranger was just about to deck him. It would take some time for his hot-bloodedness to quell. He wasn't looking to repay the favour in kind. But evening the score in less incriminating ways wasn't out of the question.

Desperate was his desire to offer rebuttal in what Pix perceived to be weak arguments. However, guilt finally took hold when it was explained why the shades were so important. Sullenly he dismissed his wrong-doings. How the hell was he suppose to know the guy had prescription glasses? Way to turn a harmless prank on Nix into making Pix look like a jerk...

Malharon's praise was suddenly unwanted. The guilt monster was really tearing into him tonight. Hugh hadn't intended to steal Nix's credit, "Don't... don't mention it." Another point he seemed to have overlooked was his initial instructions to the android, "Oh, uh, go on then. Give them back." Yeesh, it was almost as if he was starting to feel bad for the robot. Like she had some kind of puppy-dog emulator.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Matt reached out and took the glasses, despite this Malharon character saying he'd hold onto them, the order was to give them to him and honestly he was more then thankful they we're returned to him anyway. "To be honest it's been a while since I've been social and my last couple attempts haven't been very positive, for what it's worth I'll wear this one." He shot a glance towards Pix as he fixed his glasses back on his face, he wasn't sure how to take the boy now but he'd expected that this place would at least look after it's own. "I'll expect that people will be made aware of my, shortcomings. Last thing I want is an ally being beaten into coma because of a misunderstanding, I will make every attempt to hold myself back should a situation arise but it's a work in progress. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody home?(HIVE)   Anybody home?(HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody home?(HIVE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2