Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Vote_lcapDocks District – Container Area - Page 2 Voting_barDocks District – Container Area - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Vote_lcapDocks District – Container Area - Page 2 Voting_barDocks District – Container Area - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Docks District – Container Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Simca's eyes widened as the Robocop came out of nowhere, and she was about to access her powers to show the dummy exactly what it was messing with, before Krious suddenly went Final Fantasy on the metallic puppet and the next thing she knew she was perfectly safe.

Simca blinked. "You're no fun!" she whined, playfully spitting her tongue out at Krious, before he disappeared into the world of multi-porting and Simca looked on, waiting for something to happen.

"Over here!"

Simca's head shot up as she quickly jumped into the air, flipping, the air going elastic beneath her as it it attempted to catapult her over to the crane.

"Reach for the sky."

"Ah!" Simca yelled in fright, her concentration breaking as she fell to the ground, on her butt. Rubbing her sore bottom, she quickly pulled herself to her feet and looked up, seeing one of the scariest things in her life.

Woody was standing in front of her. Blocking her path.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Simca let out an ear-splitting scream, followed quickly by the emergence of several pinkish-purple rose petals that cut through Woody - and countless of the wooden crates - like admantium cutting through paper. Beat that, Woody! "DIE!!!"

Simca quickly performed her stunt again. using the elasticity of the air beneath her feet to somersault over to where Krious was, spinning in mid-air like a cheerleader would as she landed next to Krious, glaring at the new villain in town with that sharp, poisonous look behind her brown orbs of eyes. That, however, turned to confusion, when she heard his name.

"Weitnerbathroomsoap?"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:22 pm

''Both Simca and Krious have grown. ...Promising.''

Emblem had enjoyed this little puppet play Wienerschnitzel had put up. It also alerted him that there was a mental aspect to his opponent's power, not related to any element at all. It would probably be a form of telekinesis. If that was correct and Emblem kind of felt this was the case, then his opponent had been smarter then he looked, smarter then he talked, and a master tactician. He had elused Emblem into thinking he had different powers. Next time, Emblem wouldn't make that mistake.

Victor wasn't the only one what had a slightly altered game plan when it came down to powers. It seemed the future adventure with Simca, and of course, her future self, Featherlight had quite the impact on her. Thinking of it, even Krious seemed to slowly draw towards the Stasis character that had shown itself in the future. Emblem huffed. It was good he hadn't changed to that pity weakling. This different course he had taken would presume as much.

Focussing back on the play that happened in front of his seeking eyes, it seemed that Simca had trouble handling mere dolls and Krious was to the point as ever, locating Victor within the minute. A small ''Bravo'' and some small silent claps in gesture of this feat had Emblem moving around a bit. His hands ached. However, it was not his time to draw Krious out. It would be smart to put some more pressure on the three that were almost locked in combat. Even if it meant helping Victor, it seemed Emblem wanted to find out how he would handle two opponents. And how they all would handle some...heat.

Emblem had just the spell for that. It wasn't all that effective for him in combat and he needed to focus direly to make it happen. With a gaze, he could raise the temperature, and even set some minor object in flame, would they become too hot. The crane where this show was going on was made out of metal, and heating up one of the lower compartments, about a floor below Simca Krious and Victor would made them feel some serious heat. Breaking the gaze would break the spell, but he only needed to heat it to the point of melting. Emblem wasnted to start, but it seemed Simca was as free-minded as ever, confused at someting like a name. Emblem placed his hand on his forehead and shook no gently. He then got back to his work and started heating up the staircase below the heroes and Victor, grinning as he did it. It might take some time before they would notice, it wasn't a spontanic instant combustion but still good enough for now.

''With a sun like that...Getting hot under your feet?''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Still tilting his head Krious stood there silent, listening to the guy's grand opening. He felt it needed a bow, but the man, named 'Wienerschnitzel' apparently, spared him the sight. The most peculiar thing caught his eyes though, as the man now had a katana somewhat floating behind him. Out of the blue the guy launched his fist towards Krious' face, whom barely reacted in time to evade it. Without losing his posture, he spoke up in his usual voice.

"A telepath.. one with an interesting name too. Now, are you going to introduce me to that friend you're hiding or should I get serious right now?"

Just then Simca voice echoed between the containers. The final word he recognized was the word 'Die', spoken in a very loud, almost satisfying way. As if you finally got rid of that annoying flie buzzing around your head the past few minutes. Right after that Simca showed up vaulting through the air, landing besides him. Glaring with the look she probably had on when dealing with that puppet.

"Weitnerbathroomsoap?"

An inner chuckle flew through his head. I guess the word doesn't fit a name at all.

"It's Wienerschnitzel apparently. The food is good, don't know if I can say the same about him."

Maybe he was German, maybe he's just unlucky, maybe he thinks it's fun, either way Krious agreed on the part of it being funny although he didn't show it. So this was the guy who had been messing around with them. Up close he wasn't really what Krious expected him to be, although it's always like that. Strange name, extravagant outfit and playing 'puppet-master'. This might turn out to be genuinely fun.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Name: Von Wienerschnitzel
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:53 am

Before I got that chance of answering I heard a scream and a by anger fueled 'Die'... she... she killed my woody? I almost felt a tear roll down my cheek... How could she? he didn't do anything wrong... He was just minding his own buisiness... waving its flag... I'll have to do a funeral once I get myself out of this... poor thing... No! You mustn't let emotions join in on the fight... they cloud your judgement... Hmm... what is my feeling telling me now... KILL THE GIRL!... nope judgement is good... With both of them closeby, observing me, I guess it would be time for plan c... With an innocent look I answer the guy's question...
"My friend? I've asked before... he doesn't really want to know you, I'm sorry to say..." I held my hand to the side of my mouth and bended over a bit...whispering "If you ask me he's just scared of those shadows..." After that I let my katana gently tap my shoulder, as if it was objecting against me telling that...
Wait... did that girl just misspronounce my name? How dares she! first my woody now this! With my impenetrable smile, all be it somewhat faltered from recent event, I continued while turning to the girl"I complement you on your victory... against a doll... of maybe a foot high... and your insult... wow... just wow... did you come up with that all by yourself? weitnerbathroomsoap? truely amazing... I must say... Although I'd love to chat and let you insult me more I was hoping for something... something a little more... well threatning... Al be it quite amazing... rose petals... besides a marrage I don't see what good it would do..." I turned to the guy "And you... the guy in Jump city no one seems to get intel on... You couldn't even walk up to a sleeping man... I can tell..." Pissing them off was probably not the greatest Idea, but people being pissed could make mistakes... and these two being as close as they are... I could use some mistakes... "I figured out your power in what? 30 seconds? you step in one shadow, come out the next... and seeing no weapons on you I'm betting on you being able to get those as well... Don't tell me... they are... a rapier... no to classy, besides I'm betting you like to get up close and personal... I'm thinking knives..." Normally I'd go over the intel in my mind... not let them know if figured stuff out... but then again I didn't tell all did I? I had to think of a way to get out of here... quick... it was getting way to hot for me... figuratively and literally... wait... literally warmer than before, normal heat doesn't change this quickly... why do I get the feeling a fourth party is in on this... shadows nor petals could do something like this...
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Now, Simca, in her innocence, was still extremely confused at the name. Honestly, it was like it was Kryptonian or something. She could not find her tongue being able to pronounce it properly even if it was the death of her.

"It's Wienerschnitzel apparently. The food is good, don't know if I can say the same about him."

Simca still could not pronounce it. "Weinerpressurecooker is a food?" She muttered, tilting her head cutely to the side and scratching tapping the back of her hands, one of her habits when she was in a state such as this, in innocent confusion. What kind of a name was Weiner... Weiner... Weinerpressurecooker, was it?

"I complement you on your victory... against a doll... of maybe a foot high... and your insult... wow... just wow... did you come up with that all by yourself? weitnerbathroomsoap? truely amazing... I must say... Although I'd love to chat and let you insult me more I was hoping for something... something a little more... well threatning... Al be it quite amazing... rose petals... besides a marrage I don't see what good it would do..."

Simca sweat-dropped at the guy. She was barely understanding what he was trying to communicate. Seriously, was this... Weinerpressurecooker for real? He seemed to be like that The Mask cartoon she used to watch when she was a child, or a very, very, very lame excuse for The Joker. She watched with a blank expression as he attempted to insult Krious.

Simca felt hot.

No, no, not that kind of hot. There was no attractive boy around here for her to feel that kind of hot. Sure, Krious was pretty handsome and all but he... now that she thought about it, he was her type, considering he resembled Terry in many ways... a small blush came to Simca's face at that thought. She quickly regained her mental composure however and shook her head to clear her thoughts. Not now. She could debauch Krious some other time. She temporarily lived in his house, anyways. They could have fun later. Right now, she had to deal with Weinerpressurecooker, but she could guess that he was not the reason the soles of her bare feet were starting to get hot and there was the that distinct smell of hot metal in the area.

Simca took a sniff. "Krious, you smell metal? Like, hot metal?" She looked down. The ground did not look that different, but it was getting seriously hot underneath her bare feet. Simca quickly used her pink energy to form a layer underneath her soles, taking a few steps in order to check whether the temperature was hotter just where she was standing or was it uniform heating before doing so.

Something was fishy here. Fried fishy.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Fun.. well all the words coming out from his mouth did sound funny, but this was not the fun Krious was looking for right now. Either he wasn't so sure of his abilities against two opponents, or he had second thoughts about his actions.

"Nice going sherlock, if I didn't want you to see them you wouldn't have. It's not like it's going to make a difference. You are somewhat correct about my weapons though, I'll give you that. Not that you'll get to see them in the end..."

Krious wasn't so sure about the guy in front of him anymore. He could be very powerful and be messing around with them, or he's the guy with a little screw missing inside his head. For now he'd guess the second, as he didn't look al that threatening at all. For some reason the temperature around them had heated up a few degrees, and it wasn't really that cold to begin with. Simca seemed to have noticed too.

"Krious, you smell metal? Like, hot metal?"

A shiver went down his spine again, as he remebered an all to familiar feeling. He'd felt it before, if someone was watching him. Up till now he thought it had been the man in front of him, but since he wasn't spying from his hidding place anymore it had to be someone else. The word 'Heat' made him worry.

"It's getting hotter every minute. Something not natural, and I'm guessing it's not him.."

Krious whispered with the concern in his voice having the obvious upper hand. he then turned back to his adversary.

"I've got another question for you. That hot head you ran into, and scorched your sword as it seems. What was he like? And if I think he is who I think he is, then why would he attack you in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:22 am

"Oh but you make a mistake... assuming I need to see things to know they are there..." I say with a smirk... When the happy cheerleader started to worry about the heat, I was relieved it wasn't just me... Once the ever so cool guy confirmed I grabbed my katana with one hand in a quick fashion... within the motion I spun around and kneeled, slamming the grip of my katana on the metal in a graceful manner, making dust fly up and away... the dust was slightly empowered by my telekinesis spreading out in a circle and growing as time went on... From afar nothing much could be seen besides someone kneeling, the dust stayed low on the ground and was very spread out thus only seeable when it was close...
As the dust spread out slowly... searching... Licking the ground... I turned my katana around, not yet showing my its secrets, placing the blade en on the crane before sitting down cross legged on the grip concentrating on the dust... "The hothead you ask?" I placed a hand on my chin... thinking... Damn it I really need to shave after this... Maybe I could ask the lady in pink for her petals... no those things are lethal... "Well... he was slightly taller than average... liked fire... A LOT... didn't really have trouble destroying titan tower... no resistance and all..." Hmm lets see what else... He blinded me for most of the time, but at the end I got to get a good look at him... "I think he was old... really old... his hair... it was totally grey... or was it white... Hmm... I think he even needed an ass firmer... really weird..." I couldn't really make out any face characteristics... it was totally messed up with runes and what not... "Black robe... with flames on it... black short... a bit cold for this weather if you ask me... Why? Who could it be?"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:27 am

''Blast. There goes one way to solve a guy's mystery.''

Emblem had seen Victor confronted by Krious and Simca, but something was off. Apparently, Victor was one cunning bastard, but he had to go against a king of cunning, Krious. It seemed both were smart in that field, but a floating katana wasn't going to do it for Victor. Krious spotted the thing before it was even drawn, he bet. However, Emblem needed to know more. By heating the floor below them to a insanely high temperature with a ocular type spell, he could feel them burning up as they spoke. But that was the strangest,...Instead of simply and efficiently taking this guy down, both just talk. Talk!. Then it occurred to Emblem that Victor was one for talk too, while preparing plans. Slamming his sword into the ground, Emblem quickly decided to measure what powers were going on here. It rose to him that instant. And boy did he feel stupid.

''Telekinesis. Son of a …''

He had fought telekinetic people before, and they weren't all straightforward but this was unbelievable. First it seemed that Victor was a water type guy, but he came floating on something towards the T-tower. True Aquamancers didn't have to do that. And while Emblem still didn't get why this Wienerschnitzel could roll over water, maybe with help from the same plate he rolled in on...He hadn't used the water to attack, even though there was enough water there to beat half an army at the very least. Damn that was one crafty fellow. Emblem hated crafty fellows. He wanted to lunge in and kick that guy to a new dimension of pain.

Regarding the presence of those mushy good guys, that was a pleasant, but not the smartest option. Kicking Victor till he wouldn't move was but one small point in his grid. Escaping simca AND Krious would be hard, if not impossible. However, Emblem looked around him. He was cloaked, but that was costing him all the power the sun granted him. It was best for him to find some shade and continue his observation there. If he stayed on top of that container then he had the high ground, but his shadow would reveal his position, even cloaking couldn't prevent a sun that would cast longer and longer shadows over time. And besides, it was hot. Not as hot there as it was in the crane, but still. Emblem climbed down, using two crates standing opposite of each other, where one casted a long enough shadow on a part of the container next to him, and the other was 3 feet away from that, helping Emblem get down without much sound. While in the shadows, Emblem annulled the cloak, and bent through his knees, concentrating on what happened in front of him. In order to get down, he had to cancel his ocular spell by breaking the clear line of sight. They wouldn't heat up now, and he decided to keep it that way. Even if he got what he came for, there was something about his old buddies that he wanted to know. They changed little, yet they changed. Maybe he could figure something out about them too. It was worth a shot.

Little did he know his timing was the worst ever right now...canceling a heat spell while Krious was just contemplating his possible presence would only raise more suspicion...but Emblem only knew they talked, not about what. It would be soon that they noticed the heat dropping to normal levels...
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:25 pm

"It's getting hotter every minute. Something not natural, and I'm guessing it's not him.."

"Y-Yeah..." Simca replied, starting to feel extremely hot now. She had even begun to sweat profusely. While Krious had probably tolerated much more heat than this, Simca was one of the 'cold loving' types and she would sweat easily and would begin to suffer from feelings similar to nausea whenever it got too hot. Regardless, the temperature was mounting and while Krious or Weinerkitchenutensil were protected because of their shoes, Simca was barefoot, so she was the one feeling as if she was incredibly lacking a sense of security. Anxious and apprehensive as she was, Simca removed the pink energy veil from the soles of her feet for just a second and...

"Yeouch!!!" she yelled, immediately jumping several feet into the air - no pun intended - before using her hands to land on a nearby crate, quickly flipping over and sitting cross-legged as she grabbed her feet and brought her face down, blowing on them to make them feel colder slightly. She had burnt them, apparently, if the sizzling red marks on the undersides of her feet were anything to go by.

She flinched as she wiggled her toes, the stinging sensation sending a bolt through her spine, before her pink energy came to her aid and once again formed a layer around her feet, this time a thicker one to enhance her healing process and at the same time offer them some cold and protection from the external environment.

A determined expression on her face, she quickly flipped over the crate again, landing on the ground, behind Weinerkitchenutensil and facing Krious, using the opportunity to surround Weinerkitchenutensil from both sides. She noticed her sweat begin to reduce and the nauseating feeling the heat gave her begin to diminish not soon after, but she kept her eyes on Weinerkitchenutensil. "Weinerkitchenutensil! What are you up to, you...?!" it was a threat as well as a question as pink energy began to glow around Simca. He was the only one she could see here and regardless of what Krious thought, he was the one she would be using to extract her vengeance. She needed her feet for air-walking - now she was momentarily handicapped. They were a really sensitive part of her due to her unique anatomy and no one touched her feet unless they wanted to massage them or relax them in any other way.

Oh yeah. Simca was mad.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 pm

"Who he is doesn't matter, it's about what he's doing."

The description suited him perfectly. He had faced Emblem, and he probably didn't like it either. Why the two of them would oppose one another was a mystery, but seeing Emblem wanted everything down that couldn't face him it didn't make him wonder that much.

Wienerschnitzel made some moves, carefully disguising them to show as little as possible. He spread out dust into the air around them, moving it outward in a circle. It seemed spread wider and wider, touching them and spreading out even further. He was searching for something, or someone. Did he notice a fourth presence in the area as well? Or was this a preparation for battle? No, dust wasn't really a usefull weapon unless you packed it all together.. but he was a telepath, or so it seemed.

After Simca fought off the heat on her feet, which she seemed really sensitive too, she circled around, flanking their adversary. She seemed to take offense on his actions, thinking he intended them for hostilities. That might be true, but Krious had a different thought.

"He noticed too.. Didn't you? There is someone else here. He faced him, and he doesn't like where this is going. That's why he's searching the area... Correct me if I'm wrong here."

((OOC: I'm hoping you meant going this way, otherwise make of it what you want.))
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 am

I smoothly turned around while staying cross-legged on my katana to face the cheerleader as she turned up behind me. Damn it... If my suspicions are right we shouldn't fight among ourselves, who ever is out there, its after all three of us... very careless, revealing his hidden self like this, just 'heating up' the crane... or is there more to it?

I somewhat ignored the wannabe shadow for now to put the cocky cotton candy in place, or to try it at least "You young lady are very rude... showing up unannounced... calling me everything but my name... and now!" I pointed a finger at her nose "and now your even threatening me? who do you think you are? go play with some pompoms while the grownups talk will you..." I lowered my finger and eyed her up for a second or two to see if what she was going to do...

From my dusk cloud searching, licking the area I suddenly noticed something out of place, shooting my eyes to the left. "Squirrel..." I muttered under my breath when I noticed it was to small to be human and mister flame a lot can't shape-shift... can he? As I turned my gaze to the pink ball of happiness, speaking to the both of them "Who ever is out there he's waiting to strike... looking... waiting for an opening to blast all three of us away... best thing we could do is lure him out... give him or her or it a false opening..." Although moving around wouldn't be a very good plan right now with me searching the area, its the best option we got, for all we know I'll never find him... there is one thing I could do however, a dummy... a clone... but how without grandpa, if its the same person as before, noticing...
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:27 am

(( Attempting to revitalize this thread after more then a month of silence... I demand thee to reply! ... please? ))

”Yes that may be but unless you sort out that attitude of yours there is no 'we' to begin with. You're the one who intended to drag me out here with some weird message and now you're getting ticked off at her for not making it go as planned? You get on her bad side, you get on mine and then you're on your own with yet another problem. We have an instant escape window, unlike you as far as I can tell.”

A little caution was necessary as they stood in the middle of his search field. For all he knew he could turn it around and make it work against them. Still he wasn't one for making demands right now, as he was the one with the hidden agenda to begin with. He didn't really care what happened to the guy in the first place, as long as he and Simca could get out alright. If it was indeed Emblem out there then the chances of them getting away were quite alright, as he didn't strike at them just yet. This guy didn't have the luxury of teleportation however, and if Emblem had indeed targeted him as well he would be in quite a bit of trouble.

“So what will it be mister...”

Simca was ready to strike, and she probably didn't need any help dealing with this guy if he chose the hard way. Krious already had a plan ready for when he chose the easy way. Part of him wished the hard way, which provided the most chance of evading Emblem entirely. A dummy using telepath wasn't something you expected much of anyways, but those kind of thoughts led to surprises which in turn led to defeat. They couldn't have that now could they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docks District – Container Area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2