Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Docks District – Container Area Vote_lcapDocks District – Container Area Voting_barDocks District – Container Area Vote_rcap 
Moon
Docks District – Container Area Vote_lcapDocks District – Container Area Voting_barDocks District – Container Area Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Docks District – Container Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Docks District – Container Area Empty
PostSubject: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:46 am

Jump City’s docks weren’t the biggest in the country, but not exactly small either. The district consisted mainly out of two area’s. One connecting all the piers and dry docks together, and one containing most of the container shipments. The last one being the most probable location of the meeting, since it offered easier ways of escape and concealment within the maze of shipment containers. Although this worked in favour of both parties.

=====================================
#####################################
=====================================

Last night had been rough on him. The recent events, coupled with this strange message and the fact there was a woman sleeping in the next room while he was so used to being alone again didn’t give him much time to rest easy. His mind had been riddled with possibilities for this meeting, and although this could be the work of his old friend, he assured himself it was the work of someone else. While that relieved some of his worries, it actually made things worse as he now had two people to worry about.

The night ended without him getting much sleep, and thanks to Simca he actually woke up at a reasonable time for once. Without wasting too much time the duo arrived at the Docks early to begin their search.

“You think this is the right place?”

Krious asked as they appeared on one of the large yellow cranes in the area. He let go of his grip on her hand and started to survey the area. It was his idea to go for the container area, but now that they were there he wasn’t so sure anymore. The spot he chose to appear in did give them a good view of the surrounding area, although containers blocked their vision here and there. The area was huge and there was no sign of anyone related to the message.

“I guess it’s still too early. If we’re spotted now they might run scared.”

He showed a smirk as he turned towards Simca. She looked like she got the hang of this teleportation business, although he imagined she would still favour more normal means of travel.

“Let’s find something a little more secluded…”

A big yellow crane wasn’t exactly the best type of cover in this not so colourful part of the city. Best bet would be something in between containers, or at least something with a little more shadow. Quickly surveying the area for such a place revealed a perfect spot. In the shade of a large stack of containers, next to a forklift stood some crates that looked like they could be used to sit on. Not the most comfortable spot but it suited their needs. You could even spot the ocean on one side, while keeping a reasonable view on the main area.

“Let’s lay low over there, we’ve got plenty of time to search later.”

(( I’m guessing you placed a recognizable something somewhere so we can find you Mits :P ))
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Name: Von Wienerschnitzel
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm

After waking up from a very refreshing sleep at 7:00, well more like being comatose for a couple of hours, I hurried to the docks to get everything ready. I had a lot to do, and expected someone like that to show up early as well... scouting the place... who knows what...
I had everything pre-prepared in some container somewhere out of reach for everyone but me... unless you were a really good climber, but at least its out of reach for normal humans...
I skated around town on my wooden board until I reached the docks, I still had enough time to get ready but I still tried to hurry... feeling like taking a nap if possible...
After opening the container I saw my small army of dummy's... just incase things get too hot... I Held up my hand and curled my finger a couple of times, indicating one of the dummy's should get closer... the closest dummy dressed in a black raincoat and cowboy hat, holding a little flag with a smiley on it slowly stepped forward. I jumped back down while grabbing a jump seat on the way, as the dummy followed. Somewhere on a small open space I put the chair down and placed the dummy on it. "Oh C'mon... put some back into the waving!" I said with a firm voice. The dummy however didn't listen, he just sat there, hand on his knee holding the flag up.
With that in place I went back to the container closing it for the eye, yet still easily openable...
"Now... where does one go to in a place like this to take a small nap..." I placed my hand on my chin while thinking, slowly rubbing the hairs that were coming through... "Darn it... I'm not used to working this hard... after this I should get a good night sleep and a nice shave..." As I scratched my not yet beard I spotted just the place. The Crane!
I climbed up the crane and sat down near the middle, letting my feet hang over the edge. As the crane had two walkways, a thin one above me, and a bigger one on which I'm now sitting I was pretty well hidden. I leaned back against the crane and stretched my eye's as I felt myself doze off...

I suddenly woke up from hearing a gentle thumb! Whatta... can't a guy sleep in peace? Oh crap sit still now this could be the guy I'm supposed to meat...

Now thats not fair... bringing someone along... wait how did he get there so fast? never mind that I'll figure it out later... just as I was planning a peak the *poofed* away... whatta...
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:49 am

Last night indeed had been rough. Simca did not like being a burden on Krious like that. Sure, the two were good friends and all, but well, it had been so sudden. Simca could imagine how hard last night had been on Krious, with so many discoveries and rather... shocking, truths revealed about certain old friends and all. Then this strange dilemma had taken place, and then when everything was done, planned and settled, they had realized that the pinkhead had no place to sleep for the night.

She had seen how strange Krious felt by looking into his, mostly, emotionless eyes. She could tell. A woman can always tell what a man is thinking no matter how well he masks it. He was uncomfortable with her around. Understandable, its not everyday that your old female friend comes back after a long disappearance apparently having aged two years and then asks to sleep in your home.

She would not have slept that well either, except for the fact that she had picked up a few rather interesting techniques from Old Man Bruce back in the future. A guy like him needed to learn techniques in order to put himself to sleep, anyways, she thought with a snicker. Sleep was a valuable part of a hero or heroine's daily routine, and without it, one could not actively and properly utilize their complete potential, as she had learned. Therefore, she had been taught the ways of putting herself to sleep even in very harsh conditions by the cranky old coot and Featherlight, which had strangely come in handy last night.

... She was going to teach Krious those. She owed him that much.

"Yeah, I guess," she replied, as she let go of his hand and walked forward, giving a quick look over to the whole area and attempting to memorize the area so she could grasp the landscape in the heat of battle, should one occur, and manipulate the landscape in her favor. Another one of the things she had picked up in the future.

If Krious was paying attention to her, he would have, in all probability, noticed by now that this was so not the same Simca that had disappeared on their last mission together.

“I guess it’s still too early. If we’re spotted now they might run scared. Let’s find something a little more secluded…””

She returned his smirk with a light, feminine smile of her own as countenance, before nodding her head slightly and followed the direction of his eyes, her own orbs coming to rest on the crates where Krious was staring.

“Let’s lay low over there, we’ve got plenty of time to search later.”

Simca nodded, "Right."

She quickly flipped, landing with her body still in mid-air, the air becoming an elastic band underneath her feet, which thrust her over towards the crates, flipping acutely and expertly, before she landed at the place Krious had motioned in a tiger position, her bare hands and feet preventing making any noise at all upon their contact with the ground and having her land in an extremely finespun manner.

((Let Krious be the one to *poof* away I like using my acrobatics :P))
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Simca showed more awareness then he was used too. It reminded Krious of the fact she had been gone quite a while, and wondered about the questions that passed his mind last night. The fact that she looked older and acted just a little more mature, a part that he sometimes missed in her personality before, only led to speculations on his side. He silently stood there as he watched her acrobatic moves to get down below. He never did get a good look at her 'air walking' ability. It really did look like every bit of air could act as a floor to her, and it made him wonder what it would feel like. Theoretically he could move through air too, but in practice it was just repeating teleports.

Just before Simca hit the ground in her cat-like stance he made use of his own ability to get to the place he suggested. Clean, fast and effective, just the way he liked it. Although feeling the wind pass your body, and the adrenaline that came with performing a free fall sometimes outperformed the effectiveness of teleportation in terms of feelings. Next to that they had this kind of 'wow'-factor to those watching, at least he always thought her moves to be graceful and eye-catching. His teleportation wasn't really something to show off like that, it only got the job done, nothing else.

He leaned on the contrainer besides him and tilted his head sideways out of a little curiousity. He spoke up with just a bit of cockyness behind his tone.

"I never did catch the part where you told me what you've been up to."

Followed by a confident smile he hoped to lighten the mood just a bit. He had enough of this heavy atmosphere yesterday, and it made talking so much easier. Still, he wouldn't give up on his questions.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

As I poked my head from my hiding place I saw a dark cloud surround the guy before disappearing in it, where did his back-up go? After looking over the side my head was poking out of and not seeing them I looked the other way, just in time as well... I saw a girl land on the ground in a catlike fashion, did she just jump down? I sighed silently as I saw the guy emerge from the shadows behind her. Guess my guess about shadows was right...
Being up this high was a perfect opportunity to work my magic, working the orchestra. From up here I saw my eye catcher... the dummy on a chair... He wasn't acting all that alive... lets change that shall we... As the chair was close to an empty container I let Jack lean back... I named the dummy Jack, hoping he would be ripped apart. As the chair made contact with the container a very loud crash sounded through the docks, that'll draw their attention...

So far I had no idea's about both their powers, well one idea about one of them, but nothing conclusive. The black haired and dressed guy was using shadows... maybe just for teleportation... maybe more... we'll see once I activate project Kage bunshin no jutsu! The girl however was a full mystery... either she's catlike, able to land from such a height without harm, or she has wings... or something totally different which would explain her landing like that...

As I waited and observed the two I started thinking about Jack... a guy I once met in an hotel... for some reason he thought he was pretty big... kept boasting about his powers... he was able to regenerate real quick... at one point he was assaulting a girl, as the girl clearly showed she didn't like it I jumped in, happy to help a damsel in distress... after dealing a couple of attacks which he for some reason seemed to dodge very easily, I snapped his neck. I hated myself for turning to such a cowards move but I had no choice... as I turned around to walk away I heard the creep laugh, he healed his neck faster than I could snap it... I'll want to see him heal trough lightning, so I managed to get an metallic pole, with a thunderstorm outside I was in luck... creating toast out of his smiling butt...
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Not realizing that she was being spied upon and being mistaken for Selina Kyle, Simca watched as not a second later than she had landed, Krious appeared in his signature black puff of smoke, right next to her. She smiled at him and relaxed herself, shifting from her cat stance to a more comfortable position, her back against the crate and her knees brought up to her face so she could place her chin on them, her hands tied around her forelegs as she waited for something to happen.

"I never did catch the part where you told me what you've been up to."

Simca blinked and looked up at the smiling Krious at his side. She did not miss the confidence and cockiness in his tone... old Krious. She could guess that it was an act, but right now, even that would suffice. She beamed back at him in gratitude, before her smile faded a little as she turned her head, resting her chin against her knees once again as her brown eyes stared in front of her.

She wiggled her toes, staring at her Happy Easter Toes pedicure design toenail-polish, as her mind flashed back into her days in the future. Her mouth quivered a little before she reorganized her words and began the tale.

"Well... when you and the others came back to the past, Featherlight held me back from entering the time portal and closed it. She made me stay in the future, even though I had objected at first, insisting that there was some strange force after me, that would want me, and that if I stayed and trained in the future for two years along with Te--the new Batman, under the tutelage of her and the Old Batman, I would be able to have a much better chance faring off against them. In fact, according to them, I could pretty much beat them."

She paused, taking a deep breath, before continuing.

"My time there just went by in a blur. Older Simca was really tough and hard on me. She and the old coot drilled everything they could into my head. So, yeah, I've been through pretty tough schedule for the past two years, though it had its own ups and downs. I got several times better at Airwalking, learned new abilities and secrets of my body... got several years worth of training in a short amount of time thanks to future technology and got vaccines and antidotes for 'new' and 'incurable' diseases and illnesses, including AIDS so that I don't get infected by them. I also brought a few copies of the antidotes back with me. They're back in my room at your place..."

She then looked at him again, facing him. "That's pretty much it, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:46 pm

He could have known it had to do with their timetravelling incident. It definitely sounded like something future Simca would be capable of, and it explained the things he noticed earlier. Not really surprised, but still intriqued by what happend he listened to her story with his full attention. He frowned a bit when she stated 'her' room, as it was 'his' room basically. That made him laugh a bit inside himself.

"That's pretty much it, I guess..."

With the cockiness leaving his voice he replied in a sincere tone.

"It worked..."

He truly meant it, he could see the difference between the Simca he used to know, and the Simca now in front of him. She still was cheerful, compassionate and enthusiastic but she showed a matured view on things, and this reflected in her actions. Might've been the two years she spent there, but he was sure she'd have some more tricks up her sleeve.

"... I can tell. But you really spent more then..-"

-two years out there? He never finished his sentence as a loud bang echoed through the area. The fact it was densely populated with stacks of containers didn't make the sound any better in terms of volume, and he had to cover up his ears a little. It seemed he always got interrupted when things got interesting. The sound originated near the edge of the area, on the other side of their current position. Removing his hands from his ears he turned towards the place the sound came from.

"I think we're not the only ones who got here early."

He swiftly got up, took a glance at Simca who already started to move to the location and quickly followed her movements. Without showing anything he got himself ready to summon his weaponry.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:51 pm

As I noticed them noticing the noise I wanted to clap my hands out of excitement... but didn't, not wanting to reveal my position. This is like an ant box for the advanced! I was getting very excited, wondering about their next move... I questioned wether I should make it harder for them to get to Jack... No I shouldn't... might give them idea's on what their up against...
It was hard to see from this distance, but I think I could see the girl... kick the air? no... thats crazy... thats something for a lame anime show... maybe call it airgear... Oeh! thats actually a good idea, if this villain thing doesn't work out I might try to sell this idea! I still wasn't sure if she was actually, I would have to be closer to know for sure.
I only saw the guy run around... could it be he's holding back, afraid to show something? Means he's getting cautious... lets make him a little more cautious shall we? I unlocked one of the containers on his way slowly opening the door as he came close. Granted it would seem as though the door opened on its own, but it could bury a seed of doubt in his mind.
I observed them more as they ran around the place until they spotted Jack, I let his arm move as if he was waving flag once they came close.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:14 pm

((OOC: If this needs deleting cause of inacceptibility, I'll remake it in a fashion that is acceptable...or not Very Happy )

''What the hell is going on here..What a ...pleasant..surprise.''

Emblem had been following Vicor Von Wienerschnitzel. He was one curious little guy, not to mention the powers he had. Along his little trading of blows with with Emblem, Victor had constantly convinced him that he had either an ability to walk on all surfaces, including vertical stuff and water, but what he saw here was quite different. It deemed Emblem best to follow him and learn about this weird little man. Little had he known that after shadowing him, he would be led to the docks, seeing two old friends to. Well two..one for sure, one wit ha big question mark, but after seeing her kick air like some sort of surface, he was sure of it. Both Krious The Shadow Assassin Alistair and Simca Airwalk Katapiete had returned to save Jump City from impending danger.

Emblem himself had been nicely concealed. He had used some old spell Minnaithnir told him about to blend with his environment, some sort of cloaking thing and had observed what had been going on here. IT was close to the C6 Chameleon, only showing his eyes, but nothing more. This spell was more efficient though. It seemed Victor liked getting his ass in trouble with every villain or superhero he enocuntered.

''Look my friend, isn't this nice. Our friends have returned. Whaddaya say, should be give them a warm welcome?''

Emblem had been talking to himself, as Minnaithnir was nowhere to be seen. All Emblem had with him was his cloaked appearance and an empty bottle of Sambuca, one of his favorite liquors. Strangely enough, getting alcohol all through his system was a boost for Emblem. He would be concentrated more, even more feral then usual and if he needed something to burn, just like old days he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of creating something flammable, he'd just use the alcohol inside him. He was originally going to use this on Victor, but plans had changed.

Right now, Emblem craved for some action. Victor had been a short spar, and as he said, not worth of his time. This time however, he realized he had to test his theory on his old friends too. Something deep inside him said no. It said no because it were his friends. Old friends, who had shared fun, joy, despair, sorrow and pain with him. Through the years, Emblem had endured much of all this. He had always regarded himself as disturbed, but this was something he could have always relied on. Friends. A certain time with Simca came to his mind, with some song in the mess room. About Superman. No thought of Krious came to mind, as Krious was Krious. There was no moment that he could not count on him, hands down. He had known him for so long.

Another being in him said no, for it could spoil his plans, no matter the power he had in his hands. Jump City was going to be cleansed in his fire, was going to burn down to rise as the phoenix it was. Young superheroes, like Simca and Krious, would only try to stop him from achieving his goal. They were there to help others; the thing that bothered Emblem most. Those who could not take care of themselves did not deserve to live. Those who lived to serve others would only support this weakness, keeping people soft, and not hardened in the cruel abomination that was known as life.

The last thought in Emblem's mind was a clear yes, a clear sign that he should strike down with great vengeance now, strike down those that had made him weak, strike down those who would stop him from reaching his goal. Victor, Simca and Krious were going to be devoured by his flames of darkness, swallowed in an eternity of suffering, never to return. Emblem licked his teeth as he liekd the sound of that, but measured that it was better to wait then to attack head on. He'd have to see what was best, but for now, as a lot of things were going on between Victor and Krious/Simca, it was best for him to stay put, endow some more energy from the big sun, and wait for a perfect chance to strike, might it ever occur.

Emblem had an entire list of superheroes he would have to take down, but he had never expected it to be Krious and Simca. After their timetravelling adventure, a lot of Titans thought it was best to explore their minds, feelings, emotions and personalities. Tians North was done fore almost immediately after that. Had Emblem known he would find his former allies on the other side, he would have slit their throats earlier...probably. It was all very vague.

In the future, Emblem had seen his own ghost, and vowed that he would never ever be like that abomination of nature....

Emble shook his head. He should not be distracted by petty thoughts. His eyes and mind were supposed to be focussed on this new version of Simca, which he found very exotic, the little-bit-older Krious, and of course, the man he came to kill in the first place, Victor...
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:38 am

((OOC: But I don't wanna RP with Emmy -.-;; ))

"It worked... I can tell..."

Simca looked at him faster than one could blink, her head turning and her eyes coming to rest into his. A small blush decorated her cheeks at the (she guessed it to be) praise. She smirked at him, one reflected her own version of cockiness. She gave him a wink and blew a kiss at him.

"Thanks," she said with a grin.

"But you really spent more then..-"

Krious never got to finish his sentence as the loud 'bang' that echoed throughout the area immediately put both heroes on high alert. "I think we're not the only ones who got here early."

"Maybe its the guest of honor," Simca replied, quickly jumping up and somersaulting over to the source of the voice. She flipped in mid-air, landing upside down with her hands touching the ground and her feet up in the air, before she sprung herself off again using the force of her arms, this time landing with on her feet, right in front of the fallen chair and the dummy.

Seeing Krious approaching from the corner of her eye, she bent down and picked up the dummy, having a curious expression on her face. She studied the wooden toy, wondering if Toyman had decided to take a trip to Jump City. Or maybe it was Mad Mod... nah, he was not one for dummies or toys. Joker? Nope. He'd leave a playing card... which would either explode or burst into a gazillion spikes that could pierce steel... or release Joker Gas.

She looked up at the place where the dummy had fallen from, attempting to find the source of the mysterious arrival, while handing off the toy to the recently arriving Krious.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:29 pm

While keeping an eye on their destination he couldn't help but notice a container on his way over had it's doors opening slowly. They were being tested, these kind of subtle things never happened this much, unless you take second rate horror movies into account. This was no movie, someone was deliberately acting against them. Still, there was no other way to know for sure if something was creeping around in there but to check it out. When he passed the container in question he abruptly stopped and checked out the interiour. The container was pitch black inside, except the part near the open doors. Luckily Krious possessed a form of Darkvision and had no trouble checking out every inch of the container.

"See.. nothing." He whispered under his breath. Indeed nothing was inside, but nevertheless he had the strange feeling as if he was being watched from somewhere. Krious resumed his course as fast as he had abandoned it, and found Simca already checking out the scene.

A chair fell of a container. Someone definately was out here and checking them out. Not that there was any doubt before, this just proved it even more. But how.. and what did this woody fellow have to do with it. He approached Simca and took the toy from her. Wai- what..? He could've sworn he saw him wave just now, only for a moment.

"This keeps getting better..." He whispered with a huge amount of sarcasm.

If this guy was watching them he had to be somewhere in an elevated position. Either that or he was very fast and quiet like. Not moving his head in any unusual manner he checked out the high grounds he could spot from his current position. A quick search was necessary, unless they wanted to continue this charade.

"He has to be somewhere with a good view of the place.. we'd better check out the high ground."

Careful not to raise his voice to much he spoke back to Simca. Taking one more glance towards the puppet in his hand, thinking about the strange signatures villains always left on the scene. He began to collect energy for a series of rapid teleports. This wasn't visible on the outside, apart from the fact he needed to take a really deep breath.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:05 pm

As the doll I planted was woody, my childhood doll, my best friend and companion during the years, I planted a recorder in there a long while ago, just like the movie. From where I was I pressed the button "This is a perfect time to panic! I'm lost, Held captive, AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Perfect Woody voice... as It said it his hand with the flag pointed at the guy. The line was pretty accurate, one small change but this fitted better...
By now they probably figured out I am watching them, forcing me into phase two. I lets a robocop dressed like human size doll jump out of my special container, with a live gun, a desert eagle. I let him climb on top a couple of containers and attract attention all the way on the other side of the docks, allowing me to climb back down. Once He shot his gun once into the air, I saw the two dart around closing in on his positions as I started sliding down the stairs, just slowing me down a bit with my feet and my powers.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Simca handed the doll to Krious as she walked around looking for the source, or owner, of the toy. Somehow, something inside her told her that it was not exactly a child that was behind this... unless he or she was either deranged of schizophrenic. But the chances of that were nimble.

"This is a perfect time to panic! I'm lost, Held captive, AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

A shudder shot through her spinal cord like a bolt of lightning as she suddenly went numb at the sound of the emotionless voice from the talking toy. Talking toys had always scared her. Ever since she was a wee little girl. Now they were back to haunt her. Shivering, she forced herself to turn around and look back at the doll.

"K-K-Kri-Krious... w-what just h-h-happen-n-ned?" She stuttered out pathetically.

"This keeps getting better..."

Simca took deep breaths to calm herself. She needed to focus. She could have nightmares about Buzz Lightyear and Spider-Man action figures impaling her with big, scary knives while laughing in their robotic voices later. She needed to dedicate her attention to the matter at hand. Whoever this guy was, he liked toys. She did not like toys. Which is why, he needed to die. Badly.

"He has to be somewhere with a good view of the place.. we'd better check out the high ground."

Simca turned around and looked at Krious. "Well, what are you gonna do about it then?" Seeing him collecting the energy, she predicted what was going to happen next. Walking over closer to him, eying the Woody doll with suspicion, she whispered.

"I'll stay here and play decoy," she said into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:13 am

The puppet incident still finding it's way out of his sytem, he regained his calm. The puppet itself now laying on the floor where he dropped it out of fright. This was getting scary and very unlike what he thought he was dealing with. Although if this was the best their target could do the only thing he'd have when leaving would be a sort of puppet-phobia.

"Just watch.."

Simca playing decoy, good call, although he didn't like the fact of putting anyone besides himself in danger. He knew just as well these things were necessary for gaining the upperhand. Just before he started his sweep a *Thud* reached his ears, followed by a high caliber gunshot. Turning his head to face the new threat revealed a..

"Robo-.. cop?"

This was getting freakier by the minute. A puppet, about as tall as he was, stood on top of a container waving a gun in the air. Not only that, it proceeded by aiming the said gun at the two of them. That was a live gun, a bit out of place with a robocop look, but nonetheless quite lethal. Without wasting another second he dissappeared, only to reappear right behind the Robocop. Simca seemed to start one of her own moves, but if speed was needed nothing could beat his teleports.

Part of the energy moved into his right arm, and a swift strike to the chest followed within seconds. The doll flew across the area, dropped it's gun in mid-air and crashed right into the container on the opposite side. The lifeless doll dropped to the ground, and looked quite wrecked. In the meantime Krious already followed up his attack by the sweep he planned. Not as many jumps as he wanted, but he could still manage. He appeared, and dissappeared repeatetly, fast then most humans could keep up. First on top of a container, then the supervisor's building, every high ground was searched. Gotcha! There he was, sliding down the crane they entered from. Was he there all the time? If so he should have spotted him sooner. His last teleport brought him below the stairs the man was sliding down on, making sure he wasn't in the way so the guy couldn't crash right into him.

"Over here!"

He shout out to Simca. Meanwhile the guy had landed, and now the two faced each other. Krious tilted his head in curiousity, and waited for the man to take action, not taking an eye of him for even a second.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Robocop... defeated in one attack... NOOOOOOoooooooooooo... poor dummy... As I slid down the stairs I saw multiple black clouds from the corners of my eye's, he's searching... Oh dear... guess he'll find me soon enough, its not like I'm hiding here... With a couple of feet left from the stairs I jumped down, turning around as I flew. I landed right in front of Mr Shadow... I curled one corner of my mouth up a bit, smirking, as I looked into his eye's...

The girl seemed to fear my Woody... lets work with that as I play with Mr shadow... As Woody was small and very light I had no trouble moving him around while being busy... I let it jump up on a container spreading his arms blocking the path of the girl... "Reach for the sky." Came out of it as she approached.

Now... what to do with mister Shadow... Judging on what he did with the robocop I'll need back up... well something that keeps my back safe... My Katana will do... although still slightly burned, it would do just fine... I left my arms hanging beside me, still smirking, while my Katana slowly and silently slipped out of its holder. "Greetings and Salutations... I welcome you to my little playpen..." Although I felt like bowing, I shouldn't, this guy was dangerous and could disappear from sight any second... "Allow me to introduce myself... The name is Wienerschnitzel!" by now the Katana was floating behind me, out of sight... He might have seen seen it as it moved from under my coat behind my legs I was not worried, I didn't care if he knew it was there or not... Sure the surprise is great... but this wasn't a battle to be won quickly. I sniffed the air, expecting the cool sea breeze... No such luck "I do apologize for the smell, I... ran into a hothead... I believe he didn't like my comment on his but firmer... so He scorched my coat..." Lets see if he is skilled in melee combat... or if he relies on his very useful teleportation skills... I launched a quick attack, slightly sped up with my telekinesis, with my fist towards his face, easily dodged by him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docks District – Container Area   Docks District – Container Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docks District – Container Area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next