Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIts a zoo (open) - Page 2 Voting_barIts a zoo (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIts a zoo (open) - Page 2 Voting_barIts a zoo (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Its a zoo (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

"Zony, Zony, Zony...When at the zoo remember to read the signs. One being not to pet, feed, or engage the ferocious killer alien animals. Ya see it's written right ther----oh wait..The signs gone now, but I swear I saw it while swinging in after getting your distress call and seeing a mob of people flee the zoo yelling; HELP, HELP, KILLER CROCALIZADRAGOBEARKELETON."

(Mind)
"Ya, try saying that 3 times fast."

Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 12817912

It was then that from above Paige while speaking the silhouette of the 5'5 heroine appeared and shot 3 web-bullets towards Xeno. Not specifically aimed to hit him, but to keep him from advancing and let him know who had arrived. It was indeed, Spider-Girl. Yet again catching the Xenomorph in some bad mischief, this time in Jump City. After flipping over Paige she landed in a knelt spider pose with one hand forward and observed Xeno. She knew all too well the dangers of this alien and would be a bit more serious continuing from here. That is if she couldn't calm it down first.

"Zondra, are you ok? This thing you're fighting isn't a demon or even natural, and it's not a monster....Kinda. It's an alien; a Xenomorph. After checking Titans database and comparing it with League files I found a section where Superman had logged in a run in with them as well as the Lantern guys. It has a form of physical telepathy and calls itself Xeno, when angry he's hard to get to talking to, but I'm gonna try to talk to him and see what his issue is today. Stay back, heal up, and have my six' O clock just in case he's not in the mood for some office chat."

That being said, Spider-Girl approached Xeno with her hands up and spoke in a calm cool voice, but stern as if addressing an animal. A rabid killer dog, but still an animal who was still learning. She knew Xeno was as fast, nearly as strong, and definitely more willing to kill her than she was, but she was trying to be patient with him and maybe understand the creature.

"Xeno, XENO! What have you gotten yourself into this time? This is where Earthlings keep creatures for view and companionship, it's NOT a feeding ground. Now stop trying to kill things for a sec and come talk to me. I'm not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:37 pm

As the web bullets cane shooting towards his back he quickly turned to the side causing them to wiz by him. But as he looked down at where they landed he already knew who it was. She had already encountered her twice. Once she had helped, the other time, well, not so much. He had been ready to bore a hole through her skull when he got stopped by a friend. This time though, no one was here to stop him, certainly not the other girl. SpiderGirl was in her own. He hissed viciously as she landed. Showing that he hadn't forgotten about her, she was imprinted in his mind as one of the few people who might be able to hurt him without a clearly visible weapon.

So as she landed he mirrored her pose to an extent, down to all fours but his tail raised high into the air, shaped like a large S. As if it was a large snake. But faster of course and typically deadlier. He was ready to punch a hole in just about anything. Including but not limited to tigers, antelope, zoo keepers and certain super powered teenage girls.

As she spoke to him her took several aggressive steps forward. But then stopped and sat down, his tail still flicking back and forth menacingly. Along with suddenly twitching every once in a while.{I was hungry, there was food here, I ate} he "said" in a tone that made it obvious he didn't care that she was scolding him, in fact he felt quite justified. {why,...are you here?} meaning here as in why she wasn't in steel and why she was in the zoo after him. Sh had already mt him a few times. She should be smart enough to stay away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:10 pm

"Why am I here? I already told you Xeno when you do bad things I'm always going to show up. Killing defenseless animals is kinnnnnnda counts as of those times."

As Spider-Girl spoke she disengaged her stance to be very open and presumably open to attack. However, the Spider-Sense was always her clutch in this situation with something nearly as fast as she was that could cut and even hurt her spider physique. She still was mentally wary in the back of her head. Xeno was an animal afterall, she mildly wondered if he could sense the beads of fear sweat on the back of her neck, but she had to be brave and prove to the Xenomorph she meant it no harm. Especially if she planned to rectify this without more blood being spilt.

"Look Xeno, I'm part of a group. People like myself that are different from the regular humans you've come across. We understand what it's like to seemingly have everyone attack you because your different, be afraid of you, not understand the natural instincts that come with your powers or in your case, rather extremely scary monster physiology. Come back with us, I promise you I can get you food you don't need to kill yourself and I can promise you that no one else is going to hurt you so long as you behave and don't try to stab anything or should I say anyone else."

As Spider-Girl spoke she switched her tone to a kind manner as if talking to a child who had been accused of stealing a cookie from the proverbial jar. It is true, Xeno had done many crimes against humanity and was dangerous, but Liz believed in preserving all life. The normal response to a rabid creature was to put it down, but Spidey would much rather try to rehabilitate the alien then lock it away or find a way to kill it. Xeno was just a literally lost creature, made savage via evolution, but like the most untamed canine or stallion she was sure he could be made man's best friend and ally...

(Mind)
"Hmm, is it even a girl or a boy? I can't tell by looking at the skeleton leather skinned body frame and I don't know if Xeno is gender specific in alienese. Whatever, focus web-head you're trying to negotiate here."

"You know you can trust me. I admit you might've saved my life from a bad situation back in Steel and I did the same for you. I'm telling you Xeno, if you come with us we can protect you from mean people like that and you can be around others who aren't afraid of you or trying to capture and kill you."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 pm

The Tiger and the man had attacked him first. Apparently they didn't consider themselves defenseless. he wasn't even in the same town that she usually was in. Had she gone out of her way to stop him? That seemed awfully inefficient. He carefully watched her motions. Although he usually didn't worry about humanoid creatures. She had immobilized him with those webs once. Not to mention her followers. Though they had used electricity. But he expected she had some sort of resilience, after all she had thrown off that net. At the very least she was quick. Almost fast enough to escape him. He, in fact, couldn't smell her fear but he sure expected it. Next to everyone he had run into had been scared of him up to this point. Probability pointed towards this girl being the same as everyone else. Even if she did have a few special abilities.

As she started speaking about her group of humans and how they understood, he could've laughed. He considered it, but decided to stay silent. He had already met other humanoid creatures. Ones that sorta fit her description. They hadn't been so accepting. In fact he specifically remembered being slammed into a sewer wall by a girl with some sort of energy and fighting some male who could absorb his surroundings. They certainly hadn't stopped to ask questions. Then again, he had been hunting them. But as she mentioned the benefits, not having to hunt, no one hurting him. He realized that there was next to no reason to accept the offer. The entire city was teeming with easy prey, the forest too. He almost never got hurt. Her offer was flimsy at best. His lips peeled back, revealing his teeth, all of them like razor edged knives.

However she certainly seemed sincere. That was something, she even seemed nice. Not something he had experienced often, once before in his life actually. But her later tone seemed, scolding, something he also hadn't heard often. It was interesting that she thought she had any reasoning to be in that situation. The damaged, Blue lantern, The other girl with energy, Neither of them had lasted long or done any damage. {a bit of damage} he thought as another drop of acid dropped to the ground burning a small hole in the concrete before dissipating into gas. But as she mentioned the group of people in steel. His tail violently lashed into the ground.Burying itself into the concrete, before he ripped it out, letting it twitch through the air, whistling at each sudden movement. {Maybe, later, not now, soon} he said glancing around at the dead zookeeper and tiger. He suddenly felt the urge to attack that group back in steel. He had lost it, but it was back now. He stood taking a more relaxed position before glancing at the tiger, maybe he should take it with him. He could use the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Spider-Girl noticed how uneasy Xeno was, but tthat he had not attacked her yet. Good, that means he was listening to her to a degree, also that he understood, and something else...

(Mind)
"Is he...He's getting smarter? He's more controlled than last time I caught him fighting and the fact that a net caught him before, but this time he took on two metahumans alone...He's understanding strategy. It would be remarkable if he wasn't so deadly. This can be bad or good; the smarter he gets he will either gain more sense or become even more ruthless and blood thirsty; evil. I really need to either convert him now or take him down sooner or later."

For now, Spidey sought the humble approach still. She was determined all sentient life was sacred and should be spared. No matter it's crimes or past transgressions. Liz even signaled for Paige to leave, who uncharacteristically listened, but probably only to go check on Teen Lantern. Spider-Girl could show no fear at this point, which she was usually good at hiding, but she sure hoped that Xeno like most animals couldn't smell it on her.

"Look Xeno, you really need to decide now. You took on two metahumans, great, good, but I know you're getting smarter than this. You are not the most powerful, you must know that, and there are others that will find defeat and kill you. You haven't encountered them yet, but you will. You cannot continue this and there's no time to think about it. You need to chose, come with me now before it's too late. I can't protect you from the others that will come for you. A lot of them actually are a lot tougher than me and they can do things to you that you can't even imagine. Trust me, I'm looking out for your best interest here, you can't keep going like this all alone forever."

As Spidey spoke she didn't dumb down her speech this time, and she even unbuckled her web-shooters, letting them drop to the ground. She was now within striking range and had no web-gauntlets to hold him back, in addition to dropping her backpack full of all her other web themed gadgets. The ball was in Xeno's court now, if he was growing in intelligence as she thought, then hopefully she was getting through to him. The time to choose was now. Also, she was hoping that the gesture would show she did not fear him even though she was actually pretty scared at the moment. She usually talked a lot when she was rattled, it helped to take her mind off the impending doom. In any case, if he could feel her fear, maybe he could also tell she was being genuine.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 am

Xeno watched as Paige left, it wasn't of any importance. She hadn't made a difference. She wouldn't now. Though she could make a snack, maybe some other time, he had just eaten after all. As she spoke he watched her carefully. If she tried anything she was going to pay dearly, that was for sure. But as she began talking he slowly relaxed, his tail merely lying on the ground as he took in what she had to say. It was a bit more complex than he was used to. He didn't get to talk to people that much. Obviously, given what had just happened, he wasn't exactly with the social crowd. Not that he minded so far, he couldn't do many of the normal things in town, so there was no use in listening to people talk about them.

But one word of hers actually caught his full attention for a moment. Metahumans? Was that what they were called? 'Bout time he had a name for them, though Spidergirl didn't know it, he had taken on several Metahumans. He could have told her, he could have even shown her. But instead he opted to leave her out, just in case she ever came after him again. Which might happen in the near future, her offer wasn't completely convincing, but he was considering it. Not Now, maybe in the next week or two. He had to think.

But he did find it very interesting that she was dropping her gadgets. He briefly wondered if she really trusted him, but quickly shot that idea, he could hear how fast her heart was beating, so far they hadn't fought at all, no way she was that excited from merely swinging over here. She was scared of him, as she should be. It was disappointing, yet it also gave him a feeling of confirmation. He walked towards the girl, taking a few long meandering steps, his tail gently wrapped around her waist and brought her up to eye level. He took a deep breath in, the tubes on his back moving ever so slightly, he took in the scent.

It was quite unique, he was sure he could find it again if she had been somewhere within a few days. Must be the web fluid, not everyone carried that sort of stuff almost all the time. He then gave her his answer, his "voice" calm, flowing, with a glimpse of content in it. "{Maybe, soon I'll find you soon}" he told her. It was true, he would, but first he needed to think this over, think through those "followers" of hers, what to do about them. He then set the girl down. He wasn't sure if she noticed, but he lightly pricked her with the end of his tail, just next to her hips, just enough to draw a slight bead of blood, to ensure he could completely communicate with her. He then stepped back, and if not interrupted, bolted off into the city, while he covered open ground a few people screamed, but he would soon be out of the people's eyes and back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 am

Lizandra took a deep breath as Xeno ran away, she indeed had let him go, but the fact that he wasn't trying to rip anything in half during his escape pointed that she had somewhat gotten through to him.

(Mind)
"I really hope I'm making the right choice here, I didn't even tag him with a Spidey tracer..."

If Lizandra wanted Xeno to be a force for good, she had to show him that he could trust her, she just hoped she hadn't misplaced her own in the alien creature. Only time could tell, as she replaced all her items while taking a deep breath and then cleared out. She didn't want to be the one to explain to the cops about the dead animal bodies littered about. They might blame her, since after all, she is an advocate for insects and all, which are rather low on the food chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a zoo (open)   Its a zoo (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a zoo (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2