Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Voting_barMISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Voting_barMISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

MISSING (Night Hawks)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 pm

OOC (sorry for posting right after Bane, I want to get this Topic up again)

IC:

Moon looked around at the fellow Night Hawks. She thought to herself " Okay so, Jump city: Peaceful easy to look for Mr. Pacific's family. But Steel City: filled with criminals. Get to kick there butts. So many criminals they might be there. Steel city it is!"

" I can go and look around Steel City. The odds are higher there anyways. But you never know." Moon said in excitement. this would be her first mission with the Night Hawks. Or at least all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Pacific nodded at Moon. She was the newest member of the Hawks, yet she was willing to go on this long-distance mission. That showed courage and initiative. He was certain that she could handle herself. "Thank you."

Pacific handed Moon the directions to his uncle Seth's home.

Pacific was getting ideas now. Ideas on how to find out who had taken his family. However, he would need to speak with criminals. He turned to Bane. "Please, use your connections. My family is more important to me than keeping my hands clean. I have a few connections of my own that I need to use. Would anyone be willing on going on a short trip with me? There's something I need to check out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Bane was secretly pleased that Moon had volunteered for the job. Now Bane could learn more about her. Information was always needed and useful. But it made Bane sad that Mr. Pacific would do anything for family. She understood that, doing whatever it takes, but it saddened her that someone else was going down the same road. “I’ll give her a call. At this time of day she’s most likely still sleeping, so I’ll give her a call soon.” Pacific mentioned a trip. Bane thought the safest thing for Pacific and the Night Hawks was if she went with him. If the Crew lost Pacific, they would be lost, without a leader, and that’s obviously a problem. So she volunteered to go with him. “I’ll go Pacific. If not only to help you, but to keep you sane. Sadly I’m not the strongest of us all, but I am the most insane… I mean sane. So that makes me more or less useful. Anyone else can join us if they want” Pacific was Bane’s main priority, he always was, and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Moon looked at Mr.Pacific and took the piece of paper. "Okay, now that I got the directions too," Moon said looking for a name on the paper. " Aha, your uncles house. Can I head out?" Moon asked. She was excited for her first mission. maybe someone would join her. She didn't really think of the danger of the mission. She just wanted to kick some butt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Everyone had taken to Lanterns idea. Good, he was of more help than just generating giant blue robots afterall. "ok then I'll go see what's up with the Titans then. Alpha I'm guessing you won't mind shakin down some info. At JC prison? I woUld go but hope doesn't really put the fear of god into anyone..literally." After Alpha's response he and TL took off leaving the women alone with Pacific, they all had work to do. "Well find them Mr. Pacific, just remember to keep that hope alive and well"

(Sorry for lack luster late reply. Just pretend they left earlier after TL made this statement and the absences should make more sense)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MISSING (Night Hawks)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2