Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapBed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Voting_barBed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapBed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Voting_barBed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bed Rest (Bane)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed Rest (Bane)    Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 pm

OOC: Someone had to give him some credit. Plus it seems more intense than like a half an hour of messing around.

BIC:
As Mark sat up she moved off of him and leaned back against the wall. Did he just say what she thought he just said? She tried to process everything he just told her. So their was chemistry, but it was a sorta of a bad thing, he might not be around, dies within two years, etc. Bane finally disentangled all the thought processing going on in her head. She really should have known this was coming, but it still stung a little. Instead of looking in his face like normal, she focused all her intensity on a spot on the opposite wall. “I think I get it.” As what he said sunk in, Bane became pissed. You don’t just spend an awesome, assumed, night together and then say that. It sincerely made sense, but it still upset her greatly. So now they were just what? Going to go on with their lives like nothing had happened? Damn it! “If that’s what you’re truly thinking right now, I think I need some air or something. I mean I really get it Mark, I do. So that’s why I’m going to make this easy. We’ll never tell another living soul about it. And we’ll go on with our lives like normal.” Bane moved off the bed, and attempted to locate her clothes. As she started dressing, she continued to talk. “What just happened will never happen again Mark, I hope you know that. I’m not trying to be a b*tch here, but you just chose work over me. Which I totally get. Someone’s got be there to save the world and whatnot. It’s not like there’s other lanterns out there or anything.” Bane was pissed and she thought Mark should know it. She’d most likely regret what she’s saying right now, but in the heat of the moment it all made sense. Finally she located her pants. Standing up and buttoning them all in the same motion, (cause she’s awesome like that), she said her last piece to Mark. “I’ll be by later to check your stitches, but I’ve got to return to the shop so it’ll be a while.” Bane had returned to unattached medic quickly, but the façade was imperfect and cracking. She opened the door and headed out into the hall. Stopping in the doorframe she looked back at Mark in bed, and quickly left.

OOC: To make this smooth, and so we don’t need to what for someone else to reply, Bane has made her exit. But the love triangle thingy is still on. Ttyl.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed Rest (Bane)    Bed Rest (Bane)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 am

Mark didn't say another word as she began talking. He felt worse than crap, he felt like the scummiest creature in the galaxy and best believe he knew of a few lowdown and dirty beings out there in the milkyway. He didn't need his ring to tell him that he had somewhat made Jacky angry or rather mad at him, but to be honest, could he blame her? Everything she said was correct; he was choosing his duty over her, but only because he believed he was chosen for a reason and he couldn't just ignore that. Fate had led this ring to him and with that came the prices of denying all the other possible roads his life could have gone down. Some hurt more than others to watch pass by, like this one he had with Bane.

As she exited the room Mark looked down in anguish as she took a quick glance back and then exited. Meanwhile, he leaned backwards and purposefully bonked his head against the wall. He had handled that poorly in his opinion, but it was still the best thing to do. He was sure things between him and Jacky would never be the same again. She said they would of course, but after what they had just shared that was kind of impossible. It wasn't just some random hook up or lust filled adventure they had, that was some real and passionate love...These emotions would stick in the back of Mark's mind forever. The only thing he really could hope for at the moment more than anything else in the world, was that he had indeed made the right choice.

(Ok, thanks this is end thread. ^_^ Just wanted to throw out one little last reply out there.)
Back to top Go down

Bed Rest (Bane)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2