Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Vote_lcapJust a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Voting_barJust a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Vote_lcapJust a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Voting_barJust a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

"This is it." Mr Pacific said, opening the door to the Night Hawks base. He lead Bane inside to the entryway/dining area. The place was well lit and clean.

Pulling pressed a finger to his ear and called the other Night Hawks on their earpieces. "Night Hawks. We have an important guest. Please meet in the dining area ASAP."

Looking at the team's new, and attractive, medic, Pacific smiled. "You are always welcome here at any time. It's a safe place."
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm

"Safe from who? Villains or Pacific?" Teen Lantern walked into the room wearing black slim fit jeans and a blue hoody with his Crops. logo in white on the front of it. As he strolled in he could be seen carrying a history book in his hand with a pencil and a pad. Sometimes you gotta stay home from kicking bad guy butt and do your homework. TL knew of Pacific's...erm, desires when it came to women. His ring alerted him of all strong emotions and Pacific felt one all to often around a woman, but the joke was a harmless one that he was sure the female wouldn't get right away. "Hi there, I'm Mark Rowan." Mark then approached the woman and extended a hand to her, but made sure it was the one with the glowing blue powering on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 am

Bane was surprised by the warmth that radiated in the room, and she was only past the front door! “A safe place? Wow I didn’t know they still existed.” Bane was of course teasing Pacific, but she didn’t have many “safe” place anymore.

The second person she met was a tall young man. He cracked a joke at Mr. Pacific’s expense and Bane hoped she wasn’t being embarrassing as usual. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Mark Rowan, I am Jacky Vox De Luca.” She reached for his hand and noted its shiny blue power. “I’m the new medic for the team, I hope you don’t mind if you find me around more often.”

Bane was attempting to respect peoples space and boundaries and etc… but it was terribly hard and terribly boring. “ Can I ask what your working on right now?”
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 am

"Oh this, just brushing up on the battle of 1812." As Mark spoke he switched his book to his other side with the pad and pen and used his ring hand to produce a 3D image of a battle scene involving moving images of soldiers shooting at one another in all blue. "Have to do a report tomorrow for school and I'll get extra credit if I can name all the components of an original 1800's musket." At that point the image switched to a picture of the old gun and then broke it down piece by piece and tagged each component with it's name and function. Ya, Teen Lantern was showing off a bit, but hey, besides stopping bad guys what else was he to do with this thing. It's not like he could sneakily use it in public with everything being a bright blue that he created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Pacific gave Mark a dreary look as the Blue Lantern entered the room. He knew the man could sense emotions, but was that joke entirely necessary? Mark should also know that Pacific had a strong discipline, and would never do anything to harm a woman.

"That extra credit sure sounds invigorating, Mark, but could I convince you to take a short break? I want Jacky to give everyone a basic examination. Since we aren't ordinary patients, she will need to know what to expect. Where's everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

"I'm here." Haruhi said as she swinged into the the room from hanging on to the top of the door frame. She landed and noticed there was a new face in the room. "Oh hello." she went to the new girl and held her hand out to greet. "The names Haruhi Momochi, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Bane was amused by the variety of people that had entered the room in such a short time. They all had such unique personalities. She caught the look Pacific gave Mark and wondered what the problem was. Mark was an interesting study, and she found it odd he went to school. “You go to school? Why? I would think that you would have a more entertaining time outside, then locked in a building for 8 hrs. Just curiosity I guess.”

She turned to Pacific, “I can do a basic, but I’m more of the you-tell-me-what’s-going-on, and-we-go-from-there type of doctor, but I’ll do some simple tests, blood pressure, lungs etc. for some physical info. I’ll also need to know some history; whatever they feel like sharing, but past medical conditions would be especially nice.”

Bane heard someone talking and turned to Haruchi, “My apologizes I was trying to figure out what I needed for the basic exams. My names Jacky Vox De Luca, it’s a pleasure to meet you as well.” Bane noticed Haruchi had cat ears and a tail, and thought that she was very cute. “I’m the new doctor, I live a few doors down, so if you ever need to find me that’s where I’ll be, or getting coffee.” Bane laughed lightly and continued to study her new future patients.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"Sounds good to me," Pacific said. "You won't have to worry too much about me. I'm just a normal human, so I won't have any weird Blue Ring diseases suddenly strike me." Pacific smiled in Mark's direction. It was an absurd joke, he knew, but he had to say something.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 am

Mark looked to Pacific with an eye roll and a slight smirk. "Funny, but true, since my ring is my own personal medic." As Mark spoke he immediately constructed a blue cast over his arm, which even adjusted to the limb as he saw fit. "And if I caught a ring disease I doubt you could really help me out with that haha, but I'm not ignorant enough to believe the ring will always be there for me. So ya I thinks it's great we have a medic on the team for everyone else, but a physical examination won't really be necessary for me. Feel free to ask me anything about my past though, it's really not that interesting." Mark lied not so much to her or everyone else, but himself with his last few words. Lord knows a mental examination would do Mark way more good than any checking of his aches and pains. Some would say he almost took things a little too well.

He had gone through a failed adoption process, never knowing his parents, and being really poor. To losing the only stable life he had and meeting aliens, nearly getting killed by some of them and then introduced to the Justice League. Afterwards becoming a hero himself and being given a magical powering that he was told was probably the most powerful weapon in the universe in addition to becoming a guardian of Earth along with over 3600 other aliens just like him in a universe of species he had just learned about like a month or so ago. Ya, Mark Rowan was processing and dealing drastically well, all considering.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 am

Alpha had been in his room, staring at the wall for no particular reason, when he had heard someone walk into the door, followed by several people joining in and beginning to talk. He got up, and walked out of his room, towards the commotion. He found himself in the main room, where Teen Lantern, Mr. Pacific, Haruhi, and someone else stood, chatting. "Hello. Who might you be?" he asked. This person must have known who the Night Hawks were, to be able to actually be inside the Nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:07 am

She defiantly enjoyed the banter that went between Mr. Pacific and Mark, and wondered when she would learn the inside joke they shared. She laughed when Pacific mentioned ring disease and was impressed by Mark’s ring’s ability to heal, but she voiced her current thoughts. “Well normal humans are semi-easy to treat, it all depends on the patients ability to not argue with me.” She grinned and remembered many times her sister had thought she knew what was best, and that inability made her that much harder to fix.

“Well if your ring does every give our Mark, I’ll be here to fix what I can, I still think aliens respond well to my variety of herbs and opiates. Not that I would know, but you’ll make a fine guinea pig to test them out on.” She wondered if he needed any mental help, seeing as he hadn’t mentioned that his ring could fix that. Her instincts told her he was doing all right but that sometimes a mental cleansing would be beneficial to him. “I have a sister who is a legit lunatic to say the least, well her multiple personalities don’t help at all, and I was her therapist/ doctor/ fixer of all things, so I know a lot about mental issues to add to my rapidly growing portfolio.” What Bane was not going to mention however was that she had huge issues mental and physical, and that no one, not even her family, could start to understand, let alone help with.

She turned to the new fellow that had appeared, and repeated herself for what felt like the hundredth time, “I’m Jacky Vox De Luca, the new medic for the team, I have a shop a few buildings down. Who might you be?”
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:42 am

OCC: Uhh it's not my post again is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:19 pm

OCC: I don't really know. I think it goes to Alpha, but someone else can respond since he has been unresponsive for so long.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 pm

OOC: No need, I'll post.
Alpha held out his hand, for a hand shake. "I have no official name, but I'm called Alpha by everybody I know." he said, introducing himself to the new medic for the Hawks. "However, I have no idea what kind of illnesses I'm prone to, so perhaps a diagnosis is in order." Alpha explained, deciding to take off his helmet, there was no danger of revealing an identity he didn't have anyway. He wondered what a hybrid like himself could get ailment wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:00 pm

OCC: Sorry I'm late guys, school has been crazy.

BIC: She shook Alpha’s hand and studied yet another of her future charges. They were all so unique and different, but the illnesses and bleeding was all the same. Some of them might be of different species, in the end it’s all the same. Everyone bleeds, everyone gets sick, and almost everyone gets the flu at some point. “It seems I need to make appointments for you all.” She grinned, “I’m kidding, but a sit down some time would be nice of course. Whatever works best for everyone, until then I’m fairly confident I can wing it. So now the question is when’s lunch?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)   Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Check Up (Night Hawks and Bane)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next