Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Neighbors? (Bane) Vote_lcapNew Neighbors? (Bane) Voting_barNew Neighbors? (Bane) Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Neighbors? (Bane) Vote_lcapNew Neighbors? (Bane) Voting_barNew Neighbors? (Bane) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Neighbors? (Bane)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Neighbors? (Bane) Empty
PostSubject: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am

Mr. Pacific was patrolling around the Nest. They had been visited a few too many times recently, so he was looking around for anything suspicious. So far, it had been quiet.

Pacific smelled something strange. What on earth?

Turning to a small building, Pacific looked in the window. It was dimly lit. Was this some sort of shop? He didn't remember this place being open before. Had someone moved in?

The door was unlocked, so Pacific let himself in. If the Night Hawks were going to have any unpleasant neighbors, then he wanted to know about them.

What was this place? Vials and jars were spread out. Boxes were everywhere. Someone was definitely moving in.

Pacific heard a sound behind him and turned to see what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 am

Bane had moved from Italy to Jump City for numerous reasons, or so her brother told her. He had also mentioned that she had been working to hard for the family and that she was in desperate need of some time off or something like that, so she decided to do something a little less dangerous with her life and open up a small shop.

And she did just that. She located a small shop in the city, which was next to an abandoned hotel, and promptly began moving in. After what felt like forever in moving boxes inside, she located a broom and began sweeping the floor. Dust was not a serious enemy, but when its inches thick it kind of needs to go. While she was sweeping she got a little to into her music on her I-pod and bumped into an ancient antique cabinet. What happened next was very comical looking. The boxes on top of the cabinet took a precarious tumble and landed on top of a handsome fellow in a blue Hawaiian shirt. Bane tried way hard not to laugh but couldn’t help it. Are you alright? She attempted to say while laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 am

Pacific turned around to see a box hit him in the face and knock him over. He laid there for a second, recovering from the shock. He heard a voice.

Standing up, Pacific looked at the young girl. She was beautiful! (He thought all girls were beautiful). Purple hair. Why didn't everyone have purple hair?

"Yes. I'm unharmed. My helmet protected my brain." He tapped his black motorcycle helmet with his knuckle. "I'm used to things like this, so I come prepared."

This must be the girl who lives here now, Pacific realized.

"Sorry for intruding. Would you mind some help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Bane smiled and laughed at the young man.

I’m glad your brain’s intact. If it wasn’t I’d have to fix right away. Are you a fan of peppermint or lavender?

She propped her broom against yet another stack of boxes and stared at Mr. Pacific. Bane was prone to staring, and never quite knew when she was. Her sister told her she had beautiful green eyes, that could read a person’s soul. Bane highly doubted it, but she knew it made people uncomfortable. Not that she was trying, that would just be bad manners.

That’s a lovely cap you got on. Do you ride a motorcycle or is just for show and tell? She was teasing Mr. Pacific and hoped he wouldn’t take it the wrong way, making friends really wasn’t Bane’s strong suit.

I’m not really sure if you can help me, unless you know your herbs, powders, teas, and random stuff you find at yard sales in China. But if you really want to help, how well are you at fixing furniture?

She turned to head towards the kitchen and asked over her shoulder grinning, Also what’s your name? I didn’t catch it when you came in, or when you became such good friends with my boxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 am

"I love peppermint."

The girl was staring at him. Could this be...a sign of infatuation? Yes! A girl liked him!

She asked about his helmet.

"Show and Tell," he joked. He didn't own a motorcycle, but he hoped to be able to afford one someday. The helmet served for combat protection.

So, this girl sold herbs. Interesting. He wondered if she had any medical experience.

"Let me take a look. I'm something of a handyman. I've had to fix a lot of things on my own."

Pacific followed her to the kitchen. "Oh, sorry about that. You can call me Pacific. I'm the leader of the Night Hawks. We're kind of like a gang that does good things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

“I’m glad you like peppermint; it’s one of my favorites, especially peppermint candy, the taste is amazing. Would you like a cup of tea? I make my own from my plants; I think the peppermint is around here somewhere.”

Bane moved around the kitchen searching for her tea jars. After a minute or so she located them in the bottom box. Then she grabbed her ancient teapot, filled it with water from a massive jug she had, and started the oven burners. Bane looked around and wondered what to say to her guest. He had mentioned the Night Hawks; she flitted through her vast knowledge of random stuff and decided she hadn’t heard of them.

“Show and Tell? I love motorcycles, my sister has a few in London, she used to take me everywhere on them. Ummm… would you like a chair? I’m sure if we looked there’s bound to be one around here somewhere, most likely in need of repair to.”

She laughed and disappeared into the back room behind the kitchen. Following her exit an immediate crash sounded throughout the shop and then the sound of laughter followed it. Bane returned with a broken chair and its pieces.

“Can you fix it? If you don’t mind of course, and you have the time. I’ve never heard of the Night Hawks before, what is it you guys do?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:01 am

"Tea would be nice. Thank you."

Pacific found a hammer laying around and picked it up. Taking the chair pieces, he quickly began fixing it. He pulled out a broken nail and quickly replaced it with a loose one from the floor. A few seconds later...

"Fixed."

Moving his attention to the table, Pacific kept fixing.

"The Night Hawks go around helping people. We want to make Jump City a better place. So far, we've been kicking gangs out of town. I want to do more, though. Helping the homeless. Fixing things, maybe?"

Pacific stopped working for a second and looked at the girl. "We seem to get beaten up a lot. You wouldn't happen to know anything about medicine or first aid, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Bane listened intently as Mr. Pacific described the Night Hawks to her. She could feel a sense of pride he had when he spoke of his crew, and the hopefulness he had for Jump City’s future. She was also very glad he could fix things, since many of her predecessors furniture was broken. The teapot began to whistle signaling it was done; she poured some tea for the both of them, and set it on the counter for Mr. Pacific. She hadn’t really realized how much was in disarray until he began to fix her table.

“Fighting gangs, that sounds intense. I bet you’re good at it. I think helping the homeless would be fun, seeing as they have some interesting stories to tell. I also think you would be very good at fixing things, my kitchen looks better already.”

She was surprised when he told her about them getting beaten up all the time, and the question about whether or not she was a medic. Not many people asked, and she kind of assumed that they would have one. Maybe they needed a full time medic? Bane was glad she was opening up a store, but she realistically knew it would get boring fast. Maybe she could assist the Night Hawks in some way, which could be her attempt at fixing Jump City.

“Actually I know a lot about medicine, mostly herbs and traditional types, but I know a moderate amount about modern meds as well. I’m not per say a medic, more of an unorthodox doctor, I guess. Why? Are you looking for one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Pacific put down the hammer and drank some tea. That was good stuff. It was even better because a girl had made it for him.

So she was a doctor. Pacific smiled. That was perfect. "Unorthodox, you say? We just so happen to be pretty unorthodox ourselves. We have so much variety in the Hawks that a normal doctor wouldn't know what to do."

Pacific looked the girl in the eyes. "You're perfect for the job. Would you please be our doctor? You don't need to fight or even join the team. All we need is a healing hand we can trust. I'm willing to pay you, or I can help fix up a few more things around here."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Bane smiled at Mr. Pacific and took a moment to contemplate her options. Run a very boring store fulltime or run a store part-time and help some hopefully interesting people. The decision was so hard for her to decide, not really. “Well good thing I’m not a normal doctor.” She laughed lightly and studied Mr. Pacific as he talked. Then she was caught off guard when he looked her in the eyes and asked her to be their doctor. “I’m honored that you think I could be a off help. I actually would love to be your doctor, it sounds so… amusing I think. Payment can come later of course, or trade work sounds fair. My shop is in serious need of repair and you fix things so well.”

Bane was secretly way excited to be helping others instead of killing them like normal. It would be a nice change of pace. “Umm… a few questions. How many of you lovely people are there? Are you allergic to anything? And when do I get to meet my future patients?” Then on a random note Bane went to ask, “Lastly, can I… ah never mind, I think it’s a little too early to ask that.” She laughed again and slowly sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 am

Good. She was going to be the doctor for the team. Pacific smiled. He was also glad to hear that they could simply exchange services. This shop did need a lot of fixing up, but Pacific thought he was up to the task.

"We have 10 members. I'm not sure about allergies, so I'll let them inform you of that themselves. We have an alien, a vampire, a few shapeshifters, and even a fire elemental. Like I said, we're no ordinary group. I'll get them in here to see you as soon as possible."

Pacific finished his tea.

"Thank you so much. I cannot express how grateful I am. Please, ask your question. It is never too early to ask anything. I promise to answer honestly. First, though, would you mind telling me your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Bane was very surprised to hear about the variety of people and/or species of his teammates. Vampires were easy to take care of, well sometime they had weird cases, but over all very umm… explainable. Shapeshifters and Aliens were a different matter entirely. But she was confident she could be of some help. “I can’t wait to meet them, they sound so intriguing.”

Bane took Mr. Pacific’s cup and offered him some more. “Well, my question was do you need a key to my shop? Or should I get a key to next door? I’m sorry if I seem blunt, tact is something I’m lacking.”

She was a little embarrassed at her question and started to blush a little. Then she couldn’t believe she hadn’t told him her name. Her brother would be so upset with her.
“My apologizes for not telling you sooner. My name is Jacky Vox De Luca, or Bane as I’m known in most circles. So when do we start?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:48 pm

A key to her shop? Pacific thought about it for a moment. "I won't need a key. If you aren't here, then we would have no reason to be." It was true. None of the Night Hawks would gain nothing from playing doctor with her medicine, even if she let them. "However," Pacific pulled a key out of his pocket. "This is for you. It will unlock the doors to our base, the abandoned hotel just down the street. You're a Hawk now. You deserve to have access to our building."

Jacky Vox De Luca...or Bane. Pacific smiled. "Bane, then. If you aren't busy, we could begin right now."

OOC: Since Ignite is gone, you can join the team as a full member now. Let me know.
Also, I will start a new thread soon to continue this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am

OOC: A full member sounds nice, but I feel that as the medic I don't really need to be an "official". So I gladly decline, and hope that some other interesting person can fill Honest's spot. A new thread sounds lovely as well.

ICC:

Bane agreed with what Mr. Pacific had said, and was glad to have a key to their building. Having all out access or at least partial access made her job way easier.

"Thank you, I'm a Hawk now. Wow that sounds intense and really fun. I honestly can't wait to meet everyone. Also I don't think I'm busy right now. Where do we start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Neighbors? (Bane)   New Neighbors? (Bane) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Neighbors? (Bane)
Page 1 of 1