Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Vote_lcapGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Voting_barGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Vote_lcapGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Voting_barGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)

Go down 
+3
Capricious
Josh
DeadRage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Hotwire slumped over on the couch. This was going to be a fun experience. So many adventures to be had. He couldn't wait for the first mission.

(O.T:okay guys, I actually have a pretty fun assignment, esspecially for any newbies like me who want some bad guy busting experience. This rp has only two posts, so it's hasn't really proggressed.

the url is https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1700-learning-curve-ask#29960[/url]

hope to get some more titans in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 am

Ben ate popcorn that he found upon being thrown down on the couch by Cap, or at elast ate what wa left of it. Upon her mentionging his ego he beleched nonchalantly and spoke with crumbs all over his mouth. Not one of his finest moments.

"*gulp* Hey what can I say, when ya got it, ya got it."

As Ben went back to his popcorn he complimented the new guy for making the picture better.

"By the way, good job there new guy. Aeon couldn't have done it better herelf."

Suddenly a screen of the AI projected itself in front of Ben while he grinned from ear to ear with a raised and unamused eyebrow.

OT: Ok Hotwire will Post in that thread ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Because Ben showed a great deal of leadership and was by far the most popular amongst all the Titans, Galaxuis had titled Ben her leader. Because of this Julez, by association, also got the deep respect Galaxuis has for her him. Getting up Galaxuis down towards Julez, her right hand gripping onto her left arm and her head slightly tilted down (A polite and friendly stance that Golethie warriors do to people whos rank is higher then their own. It's an equivalent to bowing but not so intense) "You may call me anything you like and thank your welcome appreciated," she noticed that the food was almost all eaten and though she obviously was not used to foods of Earth found it an opportunity to study them more "I'll go get some more stuff to eat," she gave one more smile before making her way to the kitchen to adventure through the Titans food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

He was just Virgil now, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, no mask and an iPod plugged in. The new tower was huge, and honestly, he’d been lost enough times to make an entire new series of the show of the same name. Which he still didn’t quite understand, but he couldn’t really care less.

He was lip-syncing, dancing as he walked. Of course, he wasn’t really aware there was a gathering of Titans in the room, and by belting out the chorus as he popped some popcorn, he caught site of people out of the corner of his eye. He froze, turning slowly, before letting an embarrassed grin creep over his face. He pulled the earphones out of his ears, before clearing his throat.

It was a silent stare off for a few beats, before he nodded his head.

“That just happened. Accept it. Embrace it. Make it your own. But, you know, I did it for a reason. I mean, no one ever just sings around here. And I have the voice of an angel, of course.”

It was then the microwave beeped, and his eyes widened as he realised there would be a war for his popcorn. So he dove for it, holding it like it was the most precious thing in the world. If he’d only learned on life skill as a superhero, it was this; always guard your food in the Tower with your life. That was lesson number one.

There was someone else in the kitchen as well. And they were equally looking at him like this was the weirdest entrance to a room as possible.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 pm

"Pfft, please, babe you only got it, 'cuz you've got me." she teased Ben and flicked his nose, as one would a cat that was misbehaving.
Or a toddler. Both much too relevant references.

Taken aback slightly, but deeply flattered by Gala's greeting Julie bowed her head slightly in return and smiled warmly, "I'm glad to have you on the Team, Gala, call me Jules."

Julie had long since abandoned all attempt to get rid of 'Cap' as a nickname, seeing as her actual nickname was Rissa, from Capriciossa, so Ri was closer, she just accepted that she had no choice in the matter, no matter how much the name 'Cap' irked her. Though Ben knew this. And with him she had a choice, so he called her Julie, or Jules. But she tried as hard as possible to get him to not call her Cap.

Bring Julie back to the world of the living and away from horrid nicknames she smiled warmly at Static.
"I don't know who you are. But I like you already. Wait...that voice..Static! I do know you! I knew you would be a good addition to the Team." Julie grinned from her spot on Ben.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 am

(Aaah, some mod deleted that flub of a post. thanks whoever.I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote thatAnyway, back to being Toji)

Toji grinned at the new girl."Yeah, welcome to the family, right, Sister Cap?!We're all behind ya!!!Big Sistr Grace is just feeling a little mixed up right now.She didn't mean any harm."Toji grinned, waggling his thumb.He felt sorry for the other half demon.He recalled when Grace glared at him when she thought he had her dairy.Whoo, it was enough to make him shiver with nervousness."Anyway.....Hmm, do I smell ozone mixed with magnetic feilds?It's....Static!!"Blurring up to the guy, Toji hops, giving him a freindly noogie."Hey, man. Remember me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 am

Ben rubbed his nose with a smile after Cap flicked it and then noticed Static enter the room. However, without his superhero get up Ben didn't reconize the guy and was about to ask who he was and why he was being so weird, when suddenly Toji made it well known to everyone.

"Oh yeah, Static! That guy who puts the shock in systems and stuff. Heard A LOT about you and I gotta say I'm a big fan of your work. Kind of make me wish I had an electro for an alien of my own again."

As Ben spoke with Julie on his lap, a little thought bubble came up as he rubbed the omnitrix thinking about over a dozen different types of aliens with bolts popping out of their necks, backs, hands, feet, and mouth.

"Oh yeah, now that would be shockin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 am

Virgil looked up from his ever-so-precious popcorn before recognising Julie.

“And you’d be Julie, right?” he asked, before grinning. “Health food nut! I’m glad I amuse you. But if it’s that easy to identify me by my voice, I might need to invest in a voice changer...” he trailed off, reaching for more popcorn before being swept into a noogie. This was all new to him – he wasn’t used to a multitude of superheroes all quizzing him at once.

“Gah – Yeah, yeah, I remember you!” he said, expertly turning to tables and somehow leaving the bowl of popcorn on the safety of the counter, before swapping places with Toji and giving him a noogie, letting him go as Ben addressed him. Virgil grinned.

“Ben 10. I’m glad to see someone keeps up with my one liners. Appreciate it,”
Virgil said, not used to getting compliments, “And I’m a big fan of yours. Watch thing that turns you into aliens? Freakin’. Awesome.”

Virgil grinned, walking over to the couch and plopping onto the edge.

“So, what’re we watching?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4