Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Vote_lcapGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Voting_barGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Vote_lcapGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Voting_barGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)

Go down 
+3
Capricious
Josh
DeadRage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Scope had chased after Grace and had grabbed her by the shoulder. With her left-over anger still fuming inside of her, Grace almost froze his hand as punishment. Fortunately, she restrained herself. She would give him a warning, instead.

"Scope," She said when he finished talking, "you're touching me. Don't ever touch me." She would pull a small amount of heat out of Scope's hand, making it suddenly feel very cold, but not freezing it. She was not his to touch, especially not when she was angry at him. "Do not touch Will's bride."

She realized that she sounded mean when she said this, but she could have been a lot meaner. She owed Scope some gratitude for fighting for her in the North.

He wanted her forgiveness? She looked him in the eye. Grace wasn't a very forgiving person. On top of that, she had never really thought that Scope had liked her. She wasn't sure of what to do. "You're right, Scope. You don't know anything about me, and I don't understand you either. Why do you want me to forgive you? Don't you hate me?"

Galaxius and Ben walked past them, going back to the Main Ops room. Galaxius smiled at Grace, but Grace refused to look at her. Ice started forming around Grace's arms and legs as she struggled to hold in her feelings towards the half-demon.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Hand numbing, Grace had frozen his hand after saying that he shouldn't touch her shoulder. "Right...sorry..." he said as he shook the frost off his knuckles.

Scope raised his eyebrows at Grace's next question. She actually asked if he hated her! How could she actually think that!? What did she think she'd done to make him hate her? It was definitely true. Scope didn't know what made Grace tick at all...he didn't really like that but, right now, he just wanted to make sure that she didn't hate him.

"Grace, I don't hate you! Why would I hate you!?" he began, face crunched up, confused. "We're on the same team, Grace. I'd like you to forgive me because I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I have no reason to want to upset you. You're not mean to me..." ...generally..., he added silently.

After a moment, Galaxuis and Ben walked behind Scope as he was making his plea to Grace. DF tried to avoid any eye contact, arms now freezing because of her powers. It was obvious that she was really upset, but, Scope really didn't know if he should say anything. He didn't want to screw anything up...but...leaving it stay probably wasn't the best move.

"Um...are you feeling okay, Grace?" he asked, concerned. He didn't know if this ice thing was healthy for her kind or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

Grace was a little surprised when Scope said that he didn't hate her. It seemed to her like everything she did was criticized by the other Titans, mostly JaK and Superboy, but the others too. She was glad that he didn't hate her, though. With Lance, JaK, Fenris, Kat, and Will gone, she felt like everyone she knew was going to disappear.

Grace's eyes were starting to water, but she wasn't going to cry in front of everyone else. Scope asked if she was okay and she again started walking towards her room. She waved a hand, indicating that Scope should follow her.

Reaching her room, she opened the door and let Scope inside. Grace then closed the door and sat on the foot of her bed.

The room was barren right now. Grace didn't have very many belongings. A dozen or so outfits were hanging in the closet. Her purse sat on the floor in the corner, neglected. There were a few books lined up against the wall, far too few for a bookcase. One book, black leather bound, was sitting next to her bed on a nightstand. A few toys for Mercy, some dog food, and a doggie bed sat in one corner. That was it.

Finally away from the prying eyes, Grace allowed herself to cry. Her feelings were messed up right now. A lot had changed recently. She was in a new tower with all these new people, and one of them was a half-demon.

"I'll forgive you if you sit here with me," Grace said to Scope. "Just be here for a while." She had never answered Scope's question. This was the answer. She was not okay.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Julie was so utterly oblivious. In generel, but now especially. She liked everybody on the team so far. She thought Gala (as she had dubbed her mentally) was nice. And she already liked Grace. And Scope seemed nice. She just needed to be able to rely on her team. So when Ben excused himself she nodded and kissed his cheek.
She then heard Grace say she didnt expect them to understand her and sighed, "Grace..guys, what's going on?" she looked around, but soon they were gone.
"Huh? Guys? What'd I miss???"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 pm

"Of course..." he said quietly in response to Grace. She had started to cry. His instincts were telling him that he should comfort her somehow, but...now he respected her too much to go against her request. He supposed that the best thing he could do was keep her company.

As he looked around her room, he felt like the situation became much clearer. There was barely anything to make the room feel homey at all. Grace hadn't set anything up because she didn't like being here. She wanted to stay at the East Tower, where she knew everyone, trusted everyone and had everything figured out. This place...wasn't home for her...

With a comforting smile, Scope turned to look at Grace. "Now...I know I have no idea as to what you've gone through but...I think I can relate a little bit..." he paused for a moment to gather his thoughts and also to rethink and hope that this wouldn't upset Grace anymore than she already was. "You see...I'm new here...heck...I was new a Titan's East. Everything here is new to me. I have no friends in the tower...not really. I think I was probably closest to JaK, although that wasn't even that close...and it looks like he's gone..."

He looked down to the ground and took a deep breath. "I guess, what I'm trying to say is...you're not alone." He looked back up, meeting her eyes. "Change definitely stinks...but...I'm trying to just think of it as an adventure!" his eyes had a certain glimmer of hope that would usually be absent. "Just imagine what we can do with this new team! We could really do something special here..."

"...and...about Galaxuis...you're absolutely right." he said frankly. "We have absolutely no reason to trust her. But, if she's willing to fight for our team, and for Jump City...well...maybe she can earn our respect...someday. No one can expect to just walk in and be fully accepted. I hope that I'm getting close..." he trailed off. He really hoped that he was saying the right words. He hated being 'the comforter' because he thought he was bad at it, but, for a friend like Grace...he'd try his best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

So Scope was feeling out of place, too? This surprised Grace. He had seemed to fit right in with the new Titans. But Scope was saying that he missed people and that change was a bad thing.

Grace felt like Scope understood her, just a little bit, but that was more than anyone else in the Tower understood her.

An adventure? Grace hadn't thought of it as an opportunity to do new things. Scope had a point: with one big team, the Titans could do a lot of good for Jump City. They would never be out of firepower with a team of this size.

Scope said that they had no reason to trust Galaxuis, and Grace nodded her head. You couldn't just walk into an organization and expect to be trusted, especially if you were a demon. Grace still didn't feel accepted by most of the Titans, and she had been here for over a year. The thought that a fiendish demon could just walk in the door and instantly be loved made Grace angry. She would be watching Galaxuis closely.

Grace realized that Scope had been trying to console her. That was a nice thing of him to do, and she appreciated the effort.

"I still don't feel accepted, Scope, but I can't blame the others entirely. I joined this team to accomplish something. Now that I've done that, I have only 1 reason to stay on this team: Will. I'm going to be honest, I don't care about anyone else on the team. I don't care about saving Jump City or protecting the world. I care about Will."

Grace dried her tears. There was something she had been meaning to ask Scope. This seemed like as good a time as any. "Scope, can I ask you for a favor? Do you remember your ice grenade? I want you to build me something that can get rid of any heat that my body takes in. It has to keep me cold."

Grace needed this machine to get stronger. She needed it to better protect Will. In the middle of a fight, she could no longer afford to get too hot. "I don't have any money to pay you with, but I would owe you a really big favor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Ben then re-entered the room upon Julie's confusion while striding behind Galaxuis.

"Oh nuthin hun, Galaxuis just felt a little awkward with all these new people around here. Understandable really, not everyone can be in the center of attention all the time like me."

As Ben spoke cockily about himself, he showed a joking expression via grinning from ear to ear. Although, knowing him he was most likely being serious.

"We just all need to show her and the other new heroes a warm welcome."

Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 pm

It would be a lie if Scope said he didn't feel at least a little bit cruddy when Grace said she didn't care about anyone but Will, after he tried his best to make her feel better. He supposed that it just took a lot for Grace to consider you a friend though. His eyebrows raised as Grace asked about the icy grenade that he used on her at the battle in Central Park.

"Um, my Cryo Grenade?" he asked for confirmation. "Well...that was sort of a prototype...and I didn't really know what I was doing when I made it...and...cryogenics is tricky, you see. I was just trying to see if it could come in handy and, well frankly, it didn't do much good for me..." Although he realized that he was doing a sub-par job, he was trying to tell Grace that he didn't really remember how he made it perfectly since it was kind of on accident.

But, he knew, since she was his teammate and he really wanted her to feel accepted, he had to try. "Well, sure, I think I could come up with something. What did you have in mind? A suit? Well...probably not since that might get in the way in a fight...Some sort of wrist device that could send some shots of cryogenic ice onto your skill whenever it sensed your temperature rising? ...Yeah...yeah that might work! I already have some experience with wrist devices anyway since I invented JaK's blaster..." It was obvious that the gears were turning in Scope's brain. He already had an idea on how he could create the sensor arrays on the wrist device. It was strange, he thought, how he had started to become the Titan's head inventor. He had never really had any trouble in science or anything...but...he never realized how he could invent things so well!

"Oh, and Grace, you don't owe me anything. We're a team and we should help each other out, right?" he said with a smile. He stood up and thought for a moment. "Yeah, maybe two sort of gauntlets would work out best...I don't know, what do you think, Grace?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Grace smiled. Scope was willing to help her, and for free, at that. With a cooling device, Grace would become stronger. She would be better fit to serve Will, and fight at his side.

Grace tapped her chin as she thought. "I don't know about gauntlets. I usually use my hands to freeze stuff, so I need them open. I like the idea of wrist-bands. If I had something around my wrists that would make me colder, I would never get overheated. See, the way I freeze things is by drawing in the heat from objects through my hands. The heat has to travel through my wrists to get to the rest of my body. So if I had cooling band on each wrist, it would stop the heat from getting to me chest."

Grace realized that might be an annoyingly long explanation of what she needed and why, and she blushed slightly, a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Galaxuis smiled down at all her new teammates then made herself comfy on the couch where Grace once sat. She crossed her legs and snuggled her back into the cushions before she looked back at the rest of the Titans. She noticed the guy behind the coach and searched for his name in her mind but didn't come up with any results. She then paid her mind to the televisions watching as the story unfolded.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Hotwire walked down the hallways of titans tower until he found the central room, and yelled out in excitment.

"Whoa... This... is... amazing. This place is sooooooo big. I might just get lost on the way to my room. Tons of unpacking... Hey, are you guys watching Flight of the Phoenix III: The Origins of Felix Westerkamp? I love that movie!"

Hotwire looked up at the film playing, squinted, then continued.

"Hey... you guys don't have it set on high-def. Let me help with that..."

Hotwire proceeded to walk over to the DVD player, place his hands on it and let the nanobots do the work. He soon saw the cause of the problem... scope had forgotten to make a few other connections. His nanobots soon bridged the gap, and the picture became much crisper, and the sound much more defined.

"There we go..."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Nodding, Scope turned back to Grace. "I think I get it." he said, smiling.

"Well, I'll get to work on that right away, actually, now that I've got the picture in my mind." he added, starting to make his way out of the room. Before he left though, he paused and turned back to Grace. "Oh, and Grace. If you ever need to talk, or anything...well...my room's just three doors down y'know?" he smiled and waved as he walked out.

Scope had walked in, hoping that Grace wouldn't rip his head off and, he walked out feeling as if he'd made a real friend. When he was growing up, he always thought that the Teen Titans were best friends and that they had always been best friends, but, now he knew that those relationships weren't always there, they had to be created. Just because you were a teammate, didn't mean you were friends and, although Scope was still basically in a team of strangers, he felt that he had just taken a step into becoming a little more like the old Titans...one step at a time...

(OUT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 am

Scope left to start working on Grace's favor. "Thank you," Grace said as he walked out the door.

The girl sat on her bed, petting Mercy. It was nice to have friends, Grace decided.

The tears started falling again. Grace locked her door shut. She didn't want to be interrupted, and she didn't want the others to see her crying.

Will, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Hotwire just sat down on the couch, not really caring if anyone was surprised with his quick fix of the high-def system.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH. This is the life. Oh, wait, haven't introduced myself." Turning to capricous and ben "I'm hotwire. Technological control is my shtick." Somewhat over his fan-boy phase, when he was obsessing over ben.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 am

"We can start by not suffocating her with your ego...come here..." She pulled her boyfriend down to her seat by the collor and moved so she was on his lap once more.

"Do you mind if I call you Gala? Welcome to the team," she smiled, before looking back up to Ben, "Mhm, of all the guys in the world, I fall in love with an Ego," she teased nuzzling him softly. Then her attention swerved to Hotwire.

"I'm Capricious, call me Julez. Welcome."
So many newbies, so exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next