Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)

Go down 
+3
Capricious
Josh
DeadRage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 am

Julie bit her lip and leaned back into Ben.
"Sorry she whispered so softly that only Conner could hear. A sheepish expression on her face.
She felt sorry for him and even more so because she knew it wouldn't get better for him.
Slightly red in thr face she heldBens hand and glared when Aeon added her input.
•I can hear it too you know. Damn-•
"Shut up Aeon!" Julie cut her off and fixed her gaze on rhe film, pointedly ignoring the sarcastic hardware.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 am

"Hello! My name's Scope!"
Galaxuis gazed up from the can, she now had it upside down, to look up at Scope. He saw her confusion, opened it for her, and then handed it back. She was in awe on how simple it was and became slightly embarrassed for her lack of knowledge. "Thank you," she said as she grabbed the can gingerly "My names Galaxuis." She wiggled the can around and placed her attention on the soda again, it was a fizzing liquid. She enjoyed this concept and took a sip, her ears immediately perking. She looked back at Scope with fascinated eyes and a happily polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Smiling weakly, Scope was a little confused at how the girl was staring at the drink. "Um...do you not have sodas where you from?" he tried to ask gently. "I'm sorry, where are you from?"

Someone named Galaxius had to be from somewhere interesting. Scope had a few ideas...maybe she was an alien? From some foreign tribe? The future!? When you were a Titan...well...you'd never really know what to expect. He already knew a princess from a tribe in Antarctica and a clone of an alien!

He decided to tell a little about himself, too, since he thought that he probably wouldn't feel like telling his life story to a complete stranger without knowing a little about them first. "Well, I'm actually from Jump. Yep, grew up watching all the Titan's action first hand with my brother. Never thought I'd have this kind of view though." he smirked at his joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Grace felt a strange presence enter the room. It felt...demonic. However, she knew that it wasn't Toji, because she was looking at him as he petted Mercy. Why was someone with demon blood doing here? Was it an assassin sent by the shades to finish Grace off?

Grace stood up and walked over to where Scope was talking to the new girl. Unlike Scope, Grace had no desire to be friendly. When you grew up in a war-torn country with demons raiding your village every day, you didn't like meeting new people, especially new half-demons.

Grace planted herself in front of Galaxuis and crossed her arms. "What are you doing here, half-breed?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Galaxuis was about to explain were she came from to Scope but before she could a black haired, blue eyed, women walked between them. Her arms were crossed and she looked completely displeased as she asked "What are you doing here, half-breed?"
Galaxuis was taken aback at what this women had asked. "How did she know I'm not a pure blooded? Does she know I'm part demon? Will this effect my reputation with everyone else?" she asked herself mentally as she took a few steps away from the women. "I-I-live here..." She looked over at Scope apologetically before taking a few more steps back. Usually she would make a better effort to stand up for herself but being new in a group and just moving in, she didn't want to make a wrong move or statement. "Excuse me." Galaxuis turned her heel and immediately made wide strides out the lobby door and making her way to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 am

"Ummm...wait! What's going on?" he asked as Galaxuis left the room rather quickly. He had no idea what Grace could have meant by calling her a half blood, but, it seemed like it bothered DF quite a bit. "Aw, come one Grace! Why'd you have to scare the newbie off like that?" he turned to ask Grace, eyebrows raised.

It seemed like the other Titans actually were starting to just enjoy the movie but he would have liked some support for the new Titan. It really wasn't too long ago that he was just arriving himself and, if he was given the cold shoulder like that (no pun intended), he would've taken a lot longer to feel comfortable with the other Titans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 am

Ben was either acting really oblivious to what was going on or just didn't care. He was more interested in the new girl and what Grace and Scope were talking about, she seemed really upset and Ben being the type of guy he was didn't want to have any of his teammates upset over a misunderstanding. Galaxuis had been a big help during the whole cupid tirade and Ben knew she wasn't from this planet. Having known many aliens in his time, Ben was aware of how hard it can be to get into a new culture in a strange place, seeing as he was sort of an alien himself here in more ways than one.

"Be right back babe, Aeon I'm gonna have Greymatter reprogram you to look like 'Bernie the whale' and do a tap dace if you don't cut it out."

"And I might accidentally wash all your clothes with the pinks, sorry, I imagine it'd be hard to work a washing machine with flippers."

That being said, Ben made his way out of the room and brushed past both Grace and Scope with an excuse me, pardon, and maybe one, coming through. Before dashing down the hall towards the elevator and seeing a distressed Galaxuis about to head inside.

"Hey, Galaxuis...wait. Where ya going? The movie hasn't even got to the cheesy part yet."

Ben yelled to her to hold her up while approaching form behind with confused body language, but a disarming smile at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Galaxuis stopped walking before she entered the elevator and turned to find Ben looking both confused and friendly. She couldn't help but give a half smile, he has been more then nice to her since her arrival to Earth and out of everyone in the tower she felt more comfortable with his friendly and comical demeanor. She then looked down to her soda and tapped slowly on the can as she thought of how to express her nervous emotions. Her ears drooped as she realized that telling Ben could result in him kicking her out if he didn't approve. She glanced around everywhere but Ben scared that she may loose the last bit of familiarity in the tower. "I think I may have disturbed one of the members with my presence so..I was heading to my room," she said finally looking him in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Grace would have gone after Galaxius, but Scope confronted her. He asked her why she had scared the 'newbie.'

"Do you mean she's on the team?" Grace asked. "Are there no rules about who is allowed to join the Titans?" Grace didn't care if she was making a scene. Demons were bad news. "I'm not on this team to get along with people. And I'm sure not on this team to get along with demons."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 am

Superboy had seen and heard what Grace had said which had caused one of the new team members to leave the room, and people called him hot headed. He then went over to see what all the fuss was about and as he went over he heard her say she's not here to get along with demons. "Ok then Grace. Toji, a half demon as well, is sitting on the couch over there. Why don't you go and speak to him in the same way seeing as you're not here to get along with demons." This was unusual. Superboy trying to be the voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Scope was very surprised to find out that the new girl was a demon. He always thought that demons were things that you saw in movies...little ugly things that had disgusting wheezy voices and disfigured bodies, but, Galaxuis didn't look very strange to Scope, at least. He actually was really impressed with how Grace could feel the presence and tell if someone was a demon. He was actually surprised to hear that Toji was a half demon, too! How should he feel? Scared? Angry? At least they were on their side and not...wherever demons usually were...

"Where are all these demons coming from anyway!? Is this common? I suppose all the demons are just nabbing all the normal chicks...soon there'll be no more for us, eh Superboy?" he said sarcastically. He didn't know Superboy too well, but, he was still a guy, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Grace narrowed her eyes at Superboy. Toji has proven himself despite his blood. This girl, however, had just shown up out of nowhere.

Now Scope was mocking her. Grace would not stand here and have her actions questioned. She snapped her fingers, and Mercy ran over to her. Together, the girl and the dog left the Main Ops room.

"I don't need any of you to understand me or even like me. I'll be in my room if there's a fight. Deep Freeze out."

Who did they think they were? They dared to question her judgement? Grace had been fighting demons from the age of 8. She wasn't about to welcome one to the team with open arms. It had taken Toji a long time to gain her trust, as it should have.

Whatever. Their opinions didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Ben rubbed the back of his neck while placing a hand on the sprawl of Galaxuis's backside and attempted to lead her back towards the Main Ops. room, while wearing an apologetic expression plastered upon his face the entire time.

"Grace? She's kind of a tricky girl to understand and still hasn't really even warmed up to me yet either, haha. Just give it time; some of us are still adjusting to being on one huge team. Back when we were separated, we formed bonds with our old group and opening up that circle to new people, aliens, demons, monsters or whatever...isn't exactly easy."

Ben then rubbed her shoulders like a boxing coach who was preparing him for a match.

"Come back, and try it again, if Grace is still there well talk to her and get whatever the issue was sorted out. You're a Titan now Galaxuis and not just until you decide to leave either. Once you join our family, no matter how far you go in the universe...Whether an extended family member or not. You're forever and always one of us, it's something you earned and proved yourself worthy of becoming. No one can take that from you, not even someone else already on the team."

Ben then smiled in a manner that assured that things would be ok and extended an arm in an attempt to lead her back to the main ops. room. Ben was a glass half full kinda guy to the max. Even being killed/slain before didn't damper his spirits.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Red-faced and wide-eyed, Scope felt about a fourth of his regular height as Grace chewed him out before marching out of the room. "Dangit..." Scope whispered to himself under his breath. If there was one thing that he hated more than drama, it was him being stupid and not thinking before he opened his big mouth.

Scope ran out of the Main Ops Room to catch up to Grace as quickly as he could. He was only trying to make a joke, he didn't want to offend any of his teammates, even if he didn't know them that well. Soon, he caught up with Grace. He put his hand on her shoulder, trying to get her to stop.

"Hey, hey, just hold on a minute!" Scope said uncharacteristically sternly. He took a deep breath started scratching the back of his head. "Alright, look..." he began, trying to keep the awkward look on his face to stop growing. "I...I didn't mean to upset you or anything. I mean...I don't know you that well...and...I guess I don't know too much about where you've been or what you've been through and I'm sorry if I brought up any bad thoughts or whatever..."

His pupils seemed to be dashing around his eyes, trying to find a way out. Needless to say, Scope really didn't find himself in a situation like this very often. If he'd ever offend someone, he usually didn't really care because it was just some stupid kid at school or he just didn't realize he did anything wrong, but, Grace really seemed nice to him and he sort of thought it was a crime that they didn't know each other better even though they were both part of Titans East. He supposed that most people were going to be worrying about how the members of opposite teams would get along...not members of the same team...

Face red, Scope took another big breath and met eyes with Grace. "Look, I guess I lose track of people's feelings sometimes when I'm just trying to be funny. I seriously didn't mean to make you upset at all. I hope you can forgive me..." he raised his eyebrows as he waited for any response that Grace might give. He really hoped that she could tell that he was being sincere. This was probably something pretty rare to see from Scope and he really didn't want to get shot down during one of the times when he was actually being serious.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Galaxuis gratefully smiled at Ben. She felt all the worry be replaced with a feeling of relief, appreciation, and understanding. Though she was still very nervous to meet the other Titans she found that Ben's words gave her more courage to not hide from them and to not worry so much. She knew that even though she had demon blood in her it didn't mean she herself was evil and like Ben others will notice this sooner or later.
Her smile faded when she saw Grace leave the Op room and heading towards them only to be stopped by Scope who was apologizing for something. Galaxuis kept her eyes away from the scene and returned her attention to her excitement for meeting the new Titans. As Ben and Galaxuis passed the two other Titans Galaxuis made sure to give a small grin as to not come off rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)   Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Comfy (Open to Titans!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next