Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
after training talk(blood and dar) Vote_lcapafter training talk(blood and dar) Voting_barafter training talk(blood and dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
after training talk(blood and dar) Vote_lcapafter training talk(blood and dar) Voting_barafter training talk(blood and dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

after training talk(blood and dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

after training talk(blood and dar) Empty
PostSubject: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:34 am

Shawn sat on the roofs edge of the roof gazing at the rising moon thinking how he had came so close to letting the wolfside of him have control and kill Pacific. Shawn turns around as he hears the door to the roof open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 am

Pacific opened the door on the roof and walked over to Shawn. He looked up at the moon for a moment and then back to Shawn.

"Shawn. How do you feel after our training session?" He was expecting anger as a response, but he would have a serene face whatever the response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:04 am

shawn sighed and says, "The truth I don't know the wolf wants you dead for bringing back memories of it loseing what it considered its cub to me its losing my best freind also I really haven't dealt with my greif that much I lost myself with in my wolfside after I killed the man that cursed me and killed her it took her crossing the boundries of life and death to come and see me to get me to turn back into a human again the axes and shields I weild are her final gift to me".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm

"I see. Shawn, your memories and your past are important. I know that tragic things have happened in your life, and I am sorry for bringing up those painful memories. But I would do it again."

Pacific guestured out towards the city. "The world is not kind, Shawn. It will not hesitate to take advantage of your weaknesses. Your anger makes you weak. If a real enemy brings up your past in a fight, you will become easy to defeat. And if you somehow miraculously win the fight, you will have turned into a monster. Those memories are a part of you, Shawn, but don't let them control you. If you do that, then your enemies will control you as easily as I did. And they will not be as forgiving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 am

"You know artemis would like you alot you looked pasted my curse and the anger that you saw me show and reached out to help me just like artemis reached out to me when all others feared me she even went so fa to say we where two sides of the same moon yea its normally the same coin but rember part wolf and had even less control over it then and if I turn into that monster do me a favor if you can't talk me out of that state and I'm about to harm someone innocent kill me before I do. I rather not deal with an angery artemis in the afterlife she is the only person the wolf in me feared when they got mad." said shawn smileing a small sad smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 am

"Shawn, you have no curse. Being half wolf, that's a blessing. Because of that, you are now one of my soldiers."

Pacific had a secret that he decided would be good to tell now.

"Everyone tries to take over the world for evil. But once we are strong enough, we will wipe this city free of evil and crime. I'm certain that doing that would make Artemis happy. We will reshape the world into something good, true, and beautiful. I will honor your request, but only if you do the same for me. If I ever become a monster, I need you to stop me, although I would prefer not to die. Hopefully beating the tar out of me will be enough."

Pacific held a hand out towards Jump City and clenched it. "This city...will be ours." It was truely a beautiful dream. A Jump City where super powered villains didn't run wild through the streets. Heroes didn't destroy buildings to stop a mere thief. People could live in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Shawn just shook his head then said " it is a curse because of how I came to be half wolf I got lucky the ritual was to give my body to a demon that is the reason it is a curse and I lose myself if I remain in the wolf forum as for stopping you I will do my best and yes she and I would like that due to it was a man consumed by evil that did this to me and took her life so he could live longer but he is dead. But I'm going in see you in the morning"

Hades smiled evilly he had found Shawn at last he would pay for taking away most of the years he had gained from artemis's life. Hades then left to go do the life ritural as well as leave a message for shawn to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 pm

The End! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after training talk(blood and dar)   after training talk(blood and dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

after training talk(blood and dar)
Page 1 of 1