Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapWalk and talk (HB/Ask) Voting_barWalk and talk (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapWalk and talk (HB/Ask) Voting_barWalk and talk (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Walk and talk (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Jenny walked in her hero suit with Toji who would also be in his own hero gear as the two were on patrol. Jenny tended to prefer walking on the sidewalks than on roofs when going on patrols since she got to interact with civilians when not fighting crime. She though was walking with im at night so there werent many civilians out at the moment.

She had been talking to toji about her twin sister addison who left about a year or so ago out of the blue and how that had split up their band they had with their cousin and their heroing team. And her recent run in with her cousin. "(SO she wants the two of us to try and do a two man band till we can find my sister again... though im not sure what to do yet....)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Toji walked beside Jenny, looking up at her and listening, nodding. The boy blinking. "(So your cousin wishes you to pick music back up again?)" A somewhat visible, reassuring grin appears beneath the mask."(If you choose to become a musician again I'm sure you'll be great at it, packsister! If you want, I wouldn't mind helping you look for your sister.)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:56 pm

She nodded to Tojis clarification. "(Yeah She said she was even willing to come down from Germany each week to do it with me.)" She looked over to him then though and smiled softly to him as he reassures her. "(Thanks though... im not worried about if i would really do well... im more or less just worried if i'm emotionally ready to get back on stage... the last time i was up there it was the 3 of us... and... i dont want my sister to be out there some where and see us preforming and think me moved on and left her behind.... I mean i don't think she would cause shes not like that... but... i still worry you know?)"

She then smiled a bit again at his offer and hugged him with one arm so she could hug him from the side letting him continue to walk with her. "(Thanks toji... that actually sounds really nice. Oh and the school is having some cheerleader try outs for replacements for some girls that got caught up in a hostage situation at the mall and they needed some time off to get better but those who make it on will get a butter chance at next years team which i may want to join too. What do you think?)" She asked as she noticed a group of men starting to try to break into the city hall from the side window. Jenny tapped tojis shoulder and pointed them out to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 2:28 am

Toji grins happily at her first statement, only for his brows to furrow as he hears what more she had to say.Standing on his tiptoes, the boy pats her shoulder, nodding. "(Yes, I understand.)" Humming happily as she hugged him, he smiled and leaned into the freindly contact,returning it. Toji's brows furrow again in concern as she spoke,this time for the cheerleaders who'd been through that. Hopefully they'd recover well from that. He knew from personal experience just how bad it was to feel helpless and afraid.

As she continues, he glances up at her,nodding with a smile." (I say that if you wish to, do so. After all, doing what makes you happy is very important, I think.)" Then she draws his attention to the men trying to break in. Nodding,he blurred over there.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Jenny smiled softly to him as he pat her shoulder and nodded "(Thanks for understanding then... not many do usually. I think i may try and do a jam session with her and see how that feels before doing much else. Which you can come to the jam session if you'd like.)" She offered with a smile. She then nodded once more at his advice pumping herself up a bit then. "(Right, I think I'll do it then! Thanks Toji. Oh hey what did you decide on for a code name by the way?)" She asked as she made her way over as well. The men jumped seeing toji suddenly arrive and one pointed a gun at him. "Stay back!" He said in a shaky nearly frightened tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Toji smiled up at her,nodding."(No worries.You're pack,after all! Hopefully the session will go well.)" Blinking at the offer, the boy grinned, bouncing on his toes. "(I would like to come with! It should be fun!)" Smiling as she seems to pump herself up, Toji nodded. "(I'm sure you'll do great, and you're welcome. Oh! I think I'm going with Lightning Wolf, because...well.)" He grinned a tad sheepishly, tapping on his wolf like mask as sparks crackled down his arm. As he blurred over over to the man, tensing warily at the pointed gun, Toji crossed his arms and tapped a foot. A obvious scolding position, which was something that some might consider a bit amusing,considering his small size and age. "Cease. You are doing bad thing."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:35 pm

She smiled and nodded to him "(Yeah i really hope so too, and yeah we sure are.)" She said smiling sweetly to him before starting to bounce with him as he said he would be up for coming with her and hugged him. "(Awesome! Now I can't wait cause now i get to show you what all my cousin and I can do music wise!)" She then nodded as he told her his hero name.

"(Nice pick in name!)" she said happily and supportively to him. She then raced over with him but no where near as fast as he ran over to the group. The man was about the yell at him again before Jenny came over speaking in english now with her mask, "(Look, you know from our looks that we are clearly super powered heroes, and I can tell that you're scared... how about you surrender and we don't hurt you but bring you to the police?)"

The man started to lower his gun before the others then jumped at them. Jenny ducked down letting the one attacking her fly over her before turning around and jumped on him pinning him to the ground. "(Last chance sir before i punch you really hard in the head.)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Toji grinned happily as she agreed that they were Pack, and said grin widening more as she hugged him again, leaning into the contact and humming. "(I can't wait either! It's going to be good, I know it.)" Smiling happily as Jenny compliments his name pick,"(Thanks!)", he then blurred over to the B&Er's, the events happening. Nodding in agreement as Jenny speaks to the man, Lightning Wolf tenses as a man leaps at his packsister, snorting as she pins him. Glancing at the others, he holds his hands apart,and lets lightning crackle between them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 12:32 am

She smiled brightly under her mask hearing that he just knew it would be good, she felt happy hearing that he believed so much in her. The man she pinned and the other robbers that froze at the sudden lighting passing between them dropped their weapons and held their hands up in surrender. "(Alright!)" She got up and helped the man up before picking up the dropped weapons. "(We'll have to walk them there like this but robbers please note that Lighting Wolf here can ran faster than you eyes can blink so please don't run, I don't want to have to hurt you guys.)" The men in a rather scared manner slowly nodded in understanding making Jenny smile. "Okay! Ready to go Lighting?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Toji grinned as the baddies surrender, dropping their weapons. That was good...he didn't want to have to beat them up,for sure. Lightning Wolf helped pick up the weapons, glancing at Jenny as she speaks, nodding. Yeah...he'd be able to catch them if they decided to run, for sure. The boy grins at her question, nodding again. "(Yes! Let's go.)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Jenny walked with him happily making the men walk in front of them to keep a close eye on them. "(SO how have you been liking it here so far? Think You're gonna join me in school before classes are out?)" Jenny asked curiously. Her mother having offered to work something out to get him into school if he wanted to go but she wouldn't make him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 3:01 am

Toji walked beside Jenny, softly humming a Okamian traveling song as he bobbed his head. Glancing up at Jenny, the boy grinned. "(I love it here!! Everyone is so nice, except the bad people we go up against...and there's so...so..much!! And...and I'm free to walk around and explore and...and do what I wish! Uhm...with Mo-...Ms. Jane's permission, of course, heh...)" At the next question he blinked,before biting his lip nervously."(I...would like to...but I'll admit, I'm...nervous, and worried. What if...what if they don't like me?)"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 6:44 am

Jenny looked to him blinking at his slip up before smiling warmly to him. "(You know... every ne-...)" She paused looking to the bad guys before correcting herself. "(Everyone in my family can change their hair into a blue shaded color... You fit that description. Everyone in my family also loves family and holds them close... you fit that too. And everyone in my family tends to like their own form of silly jokes and we both know you fit there too.)"

She looked Toji in the eyes as she leaned against him since she can't hug him with all her weapons she held. "(My mom sees you as a son, my father adores you cause he always wanted a son and your a perfect fit to him, I see you as my brother and my best friend, Oh and I'm sure Addison would love you the moment she met you she likes cool people, and you're pretty cool.)"

She said with a giggle "(What I'm trying to say is... everyone sees you as a part of the family... the only thing that's not is the legal papers that we would have to sign to officially make you apart of our family. Hell Grandma already has a Christmas gift for you cause shes already claimed you as her grandson and don't get me started on everyone else who wants to meet you, there's no way I'd ever get through all 100 members of our immediate family and that's JUST on my mom's mom side)" She said happily.

"(SO in other words... feel free to call her mom, no one will mind.)" She smiled giggled at his question. "(Then clearly they're just lame, only lame people could dislike you, and you don't have to worry about lame people cause lame people are lame and not worth you worrying about in terms of how they like you. all that matters is how the people you care about and become friends with, who note are real friends, care about. That! And if they don't like you, you can now do anything and not have to care cause what will they do if they don't like it? not like you?)" she said in a partly joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:28 am

Toji glanced up at her as she began speaking, returning the smile but eyes widening at what she says,hair glowing just slightly in embarrassment as he realizes she'd caught on to his slip up. Looking back up at her as Jenny looked him in the eyes, the boy hums happily as she leans against him, realizing it for the good contact it was, and grinned happily as she lists off how much he meant to each of them. His eyes widen again as she finishes up at that. THey...really did? Toji reached up to give her a tight, happy hug, and he nods with a wide grin,letting go to bounce on his toes exctidely and a bit of lightning crackling around his wiry figure. "(I...Thanks, packsister!!I...I think I'll start calling her that, then!)"

It was clear that she'd made very happy with those statements. He'd been considering them Pack for a while now,and to know the sentiments were returned? Extremely good news!!!Granted, he'd already known they cared about him, but still!

Then Jenny responds to his question considering the people he'd be interacting with in school. Nodding, the boy relaxes,nodding and smiling."(Ok...I guess you're right, packsister! So...I think I'll be going to school with you after all!)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk and talk (HB/Ask)   Walk and talk (HB/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk and talk (HB/Ask)
Page 1 of 1