Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A vacation?! - Page 4 Vote_lcapA vacation?! - Page 4 Voting_barA vacation?! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A vacation?! - Page 4 Vote_lcapA vacation?! - Page 4 Voting_barA vacation?! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A vacation?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A vacation?! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Mike looked at the runt and drug his thumb across his throat as he took the mike and the music hit, signaling that he was going to slit this kids throat lyrically.

"YoOOoo, YOooOO, YoOOOo TURN THE MUSIC UP!
Ey, what this be?
Oh I know, a pint size mini me.
Boy what you doin up here trying to show you're bite,
when you aint even got the rite, to try and spar in a lyrical fight.
Yeeaaa! Heh, this pup up here tryin to...bluff.
Standing up tall, poking out his chest, but we all know that you fluff.
I'm the real big bad wolf boy!
And you bet get ready, because I'm about to huff, and puff,
and show everyone here that you never had stuff, to roll with the big dawgs like US!!
Letttsss GooOOoo!!"

The crowd then yelled out as Mike finished his verse and threw the microphone at Toji. Meanwhile, Liz wall crawled on top of the ceiling just above the mobsters table out of view. The crowd was getting pretty pumped, but not everyone at the Teach's table were paying attention to the rap battle. Toji needed to lay a rather, super sick flow, if he wanted to gain all of their attention so that Spider-Girl could get the drop on them.

(Mind)
"Come on kid, you got this."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 am

Toji nodded, swaying to the beat.

"Yo...Yo.......Everybody from Steel City, raise up your hands and follow me.Raise your fragging hands up!!" A cheer rose up from the crowd, Toji excuding a powerful, confident aura as he punched the air..Mike Hammer, snorted, leaning on his heels as they rose their hands."Now notice, though this man stands tough, he did not have his hands up!" THe crowd went "Oooh!!" Toji turns to Mike."Come on, old man, you deaf, I siad follow me, do-ra-me.So Im a runt, ey? Thats alright, you a worm with briads!! Coming up here thinking you sick, bellowing like a wounded ox, ha!How you playing? You one of my relatives, alright, I can tell by all the hot air spilling out of you!" "Oooh!!" "THinking you can judge me, fool? Ha!! You have no idea the hell I been through.Blundering you way through the beat, fool, you have no chance against my wai-chi kungfu. Ill lay you out with judojisto, roundhouse kick you. Id say Ill rip you up, but Im too late. Moron, coming up here dressed in that getup.Dont you rember, meathead, how these stories go? The good guy always wins. You had no chance, trying to bludgeon a wasp.Ill sting you, make you fall dead.Now step down, old man, and raise up the new king, Im here to stay!!" THe crowd cheered as Toji threw back the mike, and the mobsters leaned foward, seeing whats going down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 pm

(Mind)
"Wow, not half bad...OH WAIT FOCUS LIZ!"

"Annnnnd that's my cue."

As the lead mobsters looked forward suddenly Spider-Girl plummeted down on top of two of their body gaurds from above the ceiling. Performing a perfect back flip into a double stomp on both the men's backs and then as the others turned around she sprayed all of them in the face with her web-spray. Immediately following her grabbing one of the other two remaining henchmen by the scruff of his shirt before he could pull out his gun and lunged him at all of the men she had just blinded, knocking them all over. Then finally as the last guard actually managed to get his firearm out Spidey up-kicked it out of his hand and blocked the incoming punch he attempted with her forearm before grabbing it with her other hand. Afterwards, as fluent as as a ballerina she twirled around bending his wrist back and threw him onto the table in front of his bosses in an arm bar. The man crying like a girl due to the pain of the pressure Liz was applying to his joint, but of course for a girl who could lift a rhino she was barely even tapping the surface of the real hurt should could put on him. It was more of an intimidation tactic she had picked up over time to scare his bosses, who just seemed rather uneasy then scared.

"Hi there, sorry to, erm, drop in.

(Mind)
"Ya I know I need better puns, so sue me."

"But, weve got some things that need discussing."

"Spida-Girl, I heard about you. I knew you were daring and crazy, but not psycho and stupid! Do you know who were related to huh, who we work for? You'll be dead in a week for this little stunt you're trying to pu---"

"Save your death threats on my answering machine, I need to clean it out all 1000 of the last messages anyway. Although, that's actually what I came to talk to you boys about...The head Teach, I know he's not here or else I'd probably be dodging a lot more bullets right now. I wanna know who he is and where he is fellas."

"HAHAHAA, this broads gotta be kiddin!? Ok, and tell me something insect gurl...what'a if we don't tell you? Like we said, we heard about ya Spidey, you don't kill. So unless you'z think snapping that guys arm or breaking my collar bone's gonna scare me into talking more than I like breathing, you better scuttle outta here cuz da boss would have us literally skinned alive and fed to the wolves if we talked about him to ya lil girl."

The Wall-Crawler then smiled rather cunningly as she picked out one of the things the mobster had mentioned in his points of argument.

"Wolves eh, interesting suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 am

Toji bowed to the crowd, leaving Mike dazed with defeat, then blurred onto the scene with Spidey."Yo, Spids, these dopes giving you trouble?" A mobster growled at him, raising a silenced gun, and shooting. Growling as yet another bruise formed on his skin, Toji slapped the moron on the head, knocking him unconisus."Next time, dope, check to see if Im bulletproof."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

The two mobsters Liz were dealing with then began to sweat as they looked back and forwardth and then at Toji.

"Nahh, I don't think they wanna co-operate Toj. Hey, you're part wolf, know where we can find any near by?"

"Ok, no, no stop! Well tell you, well tell you, but you gotta let us go. If we tell you and he knows were dead men, you hear me! DEAD!!"

"Were listening....LOOK OUT!!"

"Ok, ok, he's at the ---- AURUUAAAAGH!!

Just as one of the mobsters were about to speak, suddenly Spider-Girl's Spider-Sense began to tingle like crazy! Just as she sensed the direction it was coming from she shoved Toji out of the way, although there probably wasn't a need to, she didn't know what was coming and thought it better to be on safe side. After doing so twin sabers flew past both the superheroe and through the chests of the men, killing them both instantly. Then as Spider-Girl and Toji looked back to see who had killed their perps a girl could be seen runing towards them steadfast....Was she insane? Apparently not, because upon approach in a feat of ridiculous acrobatics she lunged up into the air and onto the ceiling, which she ran across overhead of Liz and Toji for a few seconds and then flipped down where she grabbed both of her blade out of the henchmen's chests before taking off in the other direaction at a very quick pace.

(Mind)
"Whoa, is it just me, or did that girl just walk on the ceiling?"

"Hey, that's my shtick! Toji, she's an assassin for the Teach, we can't let her get away!"

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1434-kensai
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

Toji nodded, flashsteping infront of the girl. Yawning as she slashes at him, he grins."Yo, give up. If missiles and bullets cant hurt me, your swords wont.And Spidey, Im part wolf-DEMON, not just wolf, demon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 pm

As she stabbed at Toji and the blades just seemed to scrape against his skin, causing sparks to fly off of them, the girl looked perplexed for a moment, but then smirked before tossing her blade up at the ceiling. Meanwhile, from behind Spider-Girl had arrived on scene a bit slower than the wolf demon and was aiming her web-shooters at the girl.

"You make a good point, but can YOU see in the dark?"

As the saber hit the ceiling and broke through the large florescent light, a shortage occurred to all the others as little sparks flew and everything went dark. However, Kensei could see perfectly in the pitch black due to her night vision and instantly leaped over Toji after catching her saber as it dropped down again and continued her escape attempt. Unluckily for Liz and her partner the web-bullets meant for the assassin missed the mark due to Spidey being unable to aim once everything went dim and instead hit Toji in the face and on other parts of his body.

"Noted Toji, oh and sorry about the webs!"

As Liz turned on her own night vision in her goggles she took out her grappling hook and zipped past the demon, who was busy at the moment trying to remove the webbing from his eyes. Eventually catching up with the saber wielding young girl just as she was about to reach a window.

"Actually, I can see in the dark...End of the line. So how we doing this, you wanna try your luck with the swords?"

Liz poke confidently as she mentioned the blades, knowing if it came down to close combat this girl was going to get beaten probably rather easily. And if not Toji would probably sniff them out soon even if it was darker than space in here.

"So I can see, I didn't know spiders could see in the dark, but I do know one thing for sure you cant do. Fly....Especially without that!"

As Kensei spoke she lunged both her weapons at Spider-Girl, one Liz easily avoided, but the girl most likely already knew that would happen for it was just a diversion. The second blade was what she was actually attempting to utilize for it hit and knocked the web-slinger's grappling hook out of her hand. At first Spider-girl wondered what the point of that was, but soon she realized after Kensei leaped through the window that she didn't want her following after her.

(Mind)
"Smart girl. She knew I'd catch her in the air with my swinging advantage, so she wants to try to beat me on foot. Too bad for her that although I'm no Toji, I can be pretty quick in a foot....race.....too.."

"What the---"

Spider-Girl was flabbergasted; her entire thought process cut off as she looked out the window and saw the assassin getting away. What she thought was going to be a foot chase turned out not to be the traditional kind. Kensei was running alright, but on air, up into the sky and towards the clouds where he would be out of sight! Liz would give chase still, but she had knocked away her grappling hook.

"Damn. Didn't see that coming."

By this time Toji had arrived back behind Liz with the webbing most likely removed from his face.

"Whelp, she got away and we lost our only lead to the Teach's hideout, but lets try to look on the bright side...She left souvenirs."

Spider-Girl was speaking of the twin sabers the assassin teenage girl had left behind to make her daring escape. Obviosuly she either had others or was just throwing caution to the wind here since both Toji and Spider-Girl were on her tail. Either way, once Liz got home and DNA scanned the handle of the blades she would at least know who this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:54 am

Toji sputtered, pulling webs of his face."T-that was not cool!!"As he watched the perp get away, he sighed."And neither is that...."When Spidey mentioned DNA, he blinked."And that is?"Shrugging, he looked down at his tattered clothing."Eeh, I need new gear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:45 am

"It's...welll uhhh...You know what. Nevermind haha. Anyway thanks for the team up Toji, we should do it again sometime. We might not have got to the top, but we certanly have shooken up the Teach's. Anyway, I gotta get to work on scanning this dagger and sadly no one can know my secret identity or where I live...So I'll see ya around wolfy."

As Spider-girl scratched her chin to try and explain DNA to toji, she sighed and then just gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading for the window.

"If I ever come to JC, I'll stop by for a visit, tell your jerk teammate JaK that Spidey still hates his guts."

And with that she blew Toji a kiss before leaping out of the window with the saber in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 am

Toji blinked, his hair glowing in embarrassment as he was kissed on the cheek by Spidey-girl."Er, yah. See ya. I guess Ill go now..." However, he had other plans....

After nearly a night of squeezing for info on the Don of the gang, Toji had finally tracked him down. Running over the wall, he grinned."Hahaha, success!" A deep voice echoed from behind him."I think not, kid..." Toji turned just in time to take a glowing sledgehammer in the face...

He woke up in a forcefeild sphere, clucthing his head."Ow...that hurt." "Aw, good. The freaks awake." He looked up, seeing a incrediblly fat man learing at him. Grinning, Toji laughed."Im guessing you are the...big.. man on campus."The mans eye twitched."That wasnt a fat joke, was it?" Toji laughed.'Yeh, it was. Whatcha gonna do, lard ball?" The man grinned evilly, snapping his fingers at one of the henchmen, holding what looking like a gameboy.Tapping at it, the henchie grinned, seeing Toji start to shiver.Leaning foward, the boss growled out,"Ive researched all your weaknesses, Lightning Wolf. Now, Tell me where Spidey hides out." Toji was about to tell him he didnt know, when he got an idea.'If I can keep him occupied, maybe Spid's wil have enough time to track him down..' "Sorry, its a secret!" The mans eye twitched again, then he snapped his fingers. As the henchie increased the coldness, Don said,"Ill come back when you're feeling...cooperative.." As they all trickled out of the room, the girl assassin, coming over with somthing like pity in her eyes, laid her hand on the sphere."...Im sorry, kid." She left the room as Toji flashbacked to a situation like this...

Corgi tossed Toji in the ice locker, laughing as he started shivering."Hahahaha, now, lets test your resistance to Cold, my pet!!"Toji curled up as Cor shut the door, whimpering out..

"Please, Corgi, no. Ill listen to you, I swear. DOnt leave me in here..." TOji was curled up, just like then, memories flooding back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation?!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4