Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A vacation?! - Page 2 Vote_lcapA vacation?! - Page 2 Voting_barA vacation?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A vacation?! - Page 2 Vote_lcapA vacation?! - Page 2 Voting_barA vacation?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A vacation?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A vacation?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:00 am

Toni grinned."I always did hate drugs....Let's go teach the drug dealers the meaning of fear,hmm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 pm

"Ok, then my fellow lightning bug, follow me to to the docks. Look for anybody doing some unscheduled unloading because that shouldn't be happening at this time of night."

As Spidey said this she smiled and then dove off the side of the tall sky scraper. Free falling in full eagle before twirling in the air and then shooting her grappling hook. Which caught the side of yet another building allowing her to swing towards the docks. After a couple of minutes, upon arriving she and Toji would have to stealth fully move around in the shadows looking for any shipments happening late at night or suspicious characters.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 am

Moving within the shadows,Toji summoned his Tanto,creeping up on behind two thuggish looking guys opening a huge container."Hurry up.Unca Teach will be angry if we don't hurry up."Toji grinned.'Bingo!'Summoning his kursigami,Toji blurred up to them,wrappining the long chain around them and hoisting them up a light pole before they could blink."Now,just hang there aright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:14 pm

As the two men screamed after being strung up by Toji, from the ship they were loading the crates onto about four men with automatic weapons would pop out and see the boy plus their accomplices hanging. Assuming no mere child could do this the automatic assumption was he was a metahuman and that they had to kill him before he melted them all with his eye beams or something. "It's A Meta!!" "Mow em down!" All four men would then open fire on Toji, while from behind one was suddenly be grabbed and flung off the ship. As the worker next to him saw that his wingman had suddenly disappeard he turned only to eat a web-ball to the face and then got dropkicked before he could even move to try and rip the webbing off of him. After that the small five foot figure of Spider-Girl could be seen disarming the next smuggler who tried to point his wepon at her. Knocking the nosel up faster than he could even pull the triger and then with her other hand hitting him with a left hook, which sent the man flying into the side of the boat where he nearly went overbaord before collapsing. Then she would approach the last worker, who was crawling back with his weapon pointed at her.

"Spida-Girl!? Stay BACK!! Or I'll---"

"Pull the trigger and end up in worse shape than your friends there. Come on, if you've heard about me, then you know shooting at me or my friend over there is pointless. Now tell me where your officer is."

"Pfft, I-I-I'm not scared of you, and even if I did know. I'd never be dumb enough to tell..I like breathing."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Toji grinned evilly,blurring up to the man,and grabbing his weapon before giving giving the gun it's usual treatment.Slamming the guy against up against the bulkhead,he started making his eye twich crazily."Deaths better than what I give you,yeeesss,oh yes.I suck your soul out,hmm?Drop by drop,yes,oh yes." The man shuddered."W-what do you mean?"Toji widened his slasher grin."Blood!Can I Spidey,can I,please?"He turned his head toward Spider-Girl,winking and mouthing,'Roll with it."To the goon,from his vantage point,however,it merely looked like Toji was just waiting for Spider-Girls word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Spider-Girl would tap her chin as she instantly got with the good cop bad cop routine.

"Hmm, I dunno guy, having your soul ripped out might be worse than not breathing in my opinion chief. Ooh, did I mention my friend here is part demon and can do that kind of stuff? But, if you really don't know I guess were pretty much done here and he hasn't eaten anyway so---"

"WAIT, Waaait! Ok, ok I'll talk, but get him away from me!"

Liz then snapped her fingers and Toji dropped him, but before he hit the ground the web-slinger had already caught him and thrown him against the wall herself now. It was an intimidation tactic to show him her own speed and power so he wouldn't be to tempted to lie.

"Ok, now I'm going to ask you this again and if you lie, which by the way, he can tell if you're doing tthat to. I won't be able to stop him from taking your soul, he just loooves liars you see."

"Alright, ALRIGHT, I get it! Look, I'm not that high-up on the food chain and I don't know where the head of the Teach family is, but I know I report to the third cousin, or something like that."

"Not good enough, I need a name, come on man he's starving over there."

"I don't know it?! But, I know you can find him in the Pylon. We meet there, in fact were supposed to report after we finished this job. That's all I know, I swear."

"Ok good, you saved your soul. But, sadly you did try to blow a hole through my P.I.C. here so.."

She would then drop the man and step aside as so Toji could take him out. They couldn't leave him standing or he might warn his superior that they were coming.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm

The man screamed."Aaah!!!No,mercy!!!"Toji blurred up to him,smacking him on the head,shoulders,and knees.This time,even if he did regain consiousness early enough to warn the one who was in charge,he wouldn't be able to move anywhere.Letting the thug thump loosely to the floor,he glared down at his stomach,which suddenly rumbled."...Guess I am hungry...Spider-Girl,can we stop by somewhere?I gotta keep my calories up,otherwise I'm useless.Being half-demon,my powers suck away alot of my calories,so I gotta eat..alot.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 pm

"Sure, I gotta get someone to cover for me at work anyway. I hope you like cheap five dollar burgers."

Liz would say this with a smile before shooting her grappling hook at a street lamp at the edge of the docks and reeling it in, zipping back towards the city. Knowing Toji would follow behind her as she headed towards the "Burger Hut". Upon arriving she told him to go inside and sit down and she would bring him some food. Going around the back way Spidey entered in through the roof of the building and changed in the storage closet into her uniform. While in the kitchen she would ask her co-worker Gretchen to cover for her. At first she said no, but then Lizandra brought up how she took her shift three days ago so she and her boyfriend could have alone time in the employee restroom. After that the girl took her shift begrudgingly and Liz swiped four burgers to bring out to the demon boy. Allowing him to see her secret identity, but she didn't leave her name tag on so he still didn't know her name.

"Here you go sir, four stuffed stackers."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 am

"Thanks."Making a burger into a half burger,Tojis eyes widened with surprise."These are good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 am

Liz being a girl stayed away from the food she worked with, mainly because she knew what they put in it and she was trying to watch her figure anyway.

"If you say so."

Liz would then signal for him to go outside slyly once he finished eating and then left him to head back into the kitchen.

"Have a goodnight sir."

However, before she could leave she got caught by her boss who started ranting at her in front of the whole restaurant and the customers about how bad an employee she was and that he was going to fire her if she didn't shape up.

(Mind)
"Oh great...Just what I needed a pep. tallk."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Toji crooked an eyebrow.Standing up, he flashed his teen titans badge at the boss."Excuse me sir,but your fine employee was just helping me stake out for a extremely dangerous supervillian,called Mind-Drain.Because you just distracted me,he's gotten away!Do you understand me?!It's your fault,sir!""As he tried to sputter out a apology,Toji scowled."What's your name,sir?Know what?Never mind.I'll let it slide,but next time I catch you mistreating your employees,I'll have you landed in a three by three inch cell so fast you get whiplash.Understood?!"Ignoring the man,Toji bowed to Liz."Meet me outside for your reward,madam."He held the serious scowl till he rounded the corner,then he callasped for giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm

As Toji made a huge scene in the restaurant Liz held a look of shock on her face, meanwhile her Boss was utterly and completely humiliated. After the kid was done yelling at him her employer scuttled back into the staff area of the fast food restaurant. Not knowing if a Teen Titan really could put him in jail for something like that and not even caring. Luckily, he was not worrying about Liz for a change, who exited the establishment after the rant and found Toji. As she reached him at first her face looked mad, but then she began cracking up.

"That was GREAT! I mean he's going to be pissed next time he sees me, but it's totally worth it to have seen that look on his face. And consequently it got me a get off work free card for the rest of the night."

That being said, Liz began taking off her uniform and started putting back on her super-heroine costume.

"So, shall we go bad-guy and creep hunting?"

As she spoke she pulled down her goggles and tightened her wrist shooters.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Toji cackled."I know!It was hilarious!!"Getting serious,he nodded."Right,let's go."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 am

(by eay,what does PIC stand for?And would it be alright for the Teaches to be engaging in forced labor?I have a idea.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

PIC= "Partner In Crime" [/irony] and sure I'll let you do the set up then. While I take us to them in my next post.

Spider-Girl then smiled and shot her grappling hook up itno the air so they could continue on the way to the South Side.

"Alright then Wolf-boy, try to keep up and be on watch for any robberies taking place along the way or muggings. Can't ignore the little guppies just because were going after the big fish, per say."

It was just like a video game, on your way to the boss or in this case to fight the crime family; Liz and Toji took out any lawbreakers the saw along the way. Not too much going on, just a few mugging/rape attempts. A break in or two and the occasional grad-theft auto. Nothing the two of them couldn't take care of in usually under 30 seconds to a minute flat. Eventually they arrived on the South Side of Steel City, but something was up. Liz's Spider-Senses were acting goofy.

"Hmm, that's weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation?!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next