Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A vacation?! - Page 3 Vote_lcapA vacation?! - Page 3 Voting_barA vacation?! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A vacation?! - Page 3 Vote_lcapA vacation?! - Page 3 Voting_barA vacation?! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A vacation?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A vacation?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Toji snarled."My warrior sense says were in danger.Not good."Suddenly flood lights came on."Well, well, well.Two new laborers to add to the chain." A fat man grinned,obviously a mob boss.Behind him, a large gruop, practically a army, of toughs stepped forward."The boss will pay good money for you two.Just imagine the joy on his face!Two new weapons!!" Toji growled."What do you mean?"The fatty hiked his thumb behind him. Long lines of peoe, handcuffed and gagged, were being forced into Large vans."That, stupid!!" Toji froze in rage,the air around him starting to stir."Spidey,they're mine. Don't interfere..." Six minutes later, Toji held the large man in the air by his throaght, his men defeated and laying on the ground defeated, groaning in pain.Tojis clothes were tattered,riddled, and he had various bruises forming from bullets."H-how?!Why are you bulletproof?!Who are you?!" Toji tilted his head."As far as you're concerned,slaver, I'm the Devil."Toji was absolutely serious now.His hand tightened on the mans throaght slightly, and the thug started to cough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Spider-girl's senses went off like an alarm after Toji finished saying he sensed it too and then the spot lights turned on. As the rather hefty man spoke Liz could see Toji was getting irritated.

"You might not want to get him mad...Just sayin."

Toji would then tell Spider-girl to stay out of the battle and moved forward ready to beat the tar out of the group.

(Mind)
"Oops, too late."

"Wouldn't dream of it Lighting-Wolf, have fun"

While Toji battled the men sparks flew everywhere as screaming and bullets flooded the area. Meanwhile, the Wall-crawler just laid back and relaxed. Whistling to herself as she enjoyed the show. However, after it was all said and done she chose to step in. She couldn't let Toji go too far off the deep end.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down sparky it's over. Jobs done. They lost, we, or rather YOU won!"

Lizandra grabbed Toji's hand with a concerned expression now. Attempting to make him see that he needed to let go. If she had to she would force him to let go of the porky guy, but she didn't want to have to do that. Toji seemed like a fun loving...Erm, whatever he was. She was sure he would regain his composure on his own.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Tojis hand tightened a fraction, and then he threw the man to the ground, wiping at his eyes."K-keep him away from me.I-I don't want to stain my hands just because of a maggot like him..."Pulling off his right hand glove, he walked away a distance, staring at it."To be a slave... I know how that feels...," he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm

As Toji walked away, Liz pointed her web-shooters at all the guys that were still moving and webbed them all down to the ground or whatever they were laying on, including tubby. Then wen to check on Toji; placing a hand on his shoulder as they stood side by side.

"Hey, what happened back there?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:32 am

Toji stared a down at his hand permanently marked by the control brace.Holding it up, he let out a somewhat bitter laugh."This."Sighing, he explained."I was a slave once Spidey. Not just in my body, but in my mind. The only thing I had control were my thoughts. Even my emotions were his to control, so I even had to enjoy what he forced me to do." He blinked, wiping at his eyes and staring at the ground."...I've done many bad things, Spidey.I had no control over it, nut still, I hurt people....All because of one greedy man..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Spider-Girl would frown at hearing Toji's depressing story. She couldn't really relate to being under someone's control, but she could relate to having her emotions messed with and hurting others by accident. The symbiote she once used to adorn as a costume had made her kill a man by accident once. He was an assassin, but she still killed him none the less. In a way this made Liz feel wore than the people she stopped from committing the same act.

"I'm sorry Toji, but that was then and this is now. Right now, I can tell you're a good person. You're more human then whatever else is inside of you...Don't you ever forget that. In fact, I'd have to say you're a better human being than most others out there. When under someone else's control you really can't be held at fault. I know that doesn't make you feel better, but what I try to do is always make up for my mistakes in the past by doing twice as much good in the future."

Yes, this motivated Liz to be a superheroine and was also the reason why many others pushed themselves to be heroes and save others as well.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Nodding, Toji smiles sadly, recovering."Right, let's free those people, then continue going after the teaches."He lookined down on his clothes, sighing."I'm gonna need new gear after this is all over, too."

Fifteen minutes alter, Toji raised an eyebrow, looking at the club."Just what kind of place us this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

"This, is the Pylon."

Spider-Girl says as she creeps besides Toji in wall-crawling positon.

"In there you have your run of the mill underage teens, partiers, DJ's, the desperate lover, the guy trying to drink all his issues away and the creepy perv dude that stares at you all night. But, on the down-low you also have crooks, gang meetings, and transactions."

Liz then motioned for Toji to enter the top level window after she did via scaling up the side of the structure. Being underage and being heroes, trying to waltz in undercover or in uniform would just scare their quarry away.

"Ok, follow me through the top window and then just follow my lead. The guys well be looking for will be sporting a Teach family logo. They're very open and proud about their reputation. Also, stay out of sight..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Toji nodded, grinning."RIght, meet you up top." A second later, he was sitting on the sill, grinning." Hey, I thought spiders were fast?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:12 pm

"They are compared to what they prey upon, but that's not what took me so long. I was busy getting scans of the entire building through my palm-kit on the way up here."

Spider-Girl then took a second to review the holographic model of the club and located the V.I.P. lounge.

"Ok, this way and stay close to me this time. I don't want you flying off the handle and going all rabies crazy on the bad guys again Wolfboy."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:23 pm

( I have a idea. how about Toji has to compete in a rap battle to get close to the scumbag?)

Toji rollled his eyes, going along.'Hey, I hate slave traders. Its no fault of mine." Falling Spidey, his jaw drops open as he spots the inside of the club."W-wow...." Lit by strobe lights, the place looked like a demons court as bodies writhed to the music, which shook the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 pm

OT: Could be a good distraction if Toji caused a scene while Liz snuck up on them all. I say go for it. Wink

As they entered the club and began snooping around out of sight, Liz pointed to a table where it seemed like a lot of head-honchos were sitting. The Teach gang logo located on the the top of the table showing it was reserved for their family.

"There are the Teaches, now if there was only some way for us to get close to them without being seen. With all that security near by kind of makes it impossible to get to them without starting a hostage situation or a riot."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Toji nodded, examining the situation."We need a distraction...." Picking up a poster, he grinned, reading it."Win a rap battle to sit and enjoy the vip area." Turning to Spidey, he grinned."Whats a rap battle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Spider-Girl couldn't figure out if she should relish this opportunity to make Toji seem stupid and laugh her butt off or be excited that this could be an excellent diversion. That being said, a plan formulated in her brilliant mind as she drew Toji close and told him what to do in whispers, in addition to explaining what the act of rapping actually was...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Toji grinned, listening to Spidey...

A half hour later..Toji walks out of the bathroom, a baddana with a shark-toothed grin disign over where his own mouth would be, and a blind fold over one of his eyes.The MC shouts into the mike."Alright, everybody. This is it, the champ Mike Smasher is going up against B.B Wolf Junior!Yo,Wolfie, where you at?!"Toji jumps onto the stage, bowing."Alright, Mike, you first!

(Wanna go as Mike?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation?!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next