Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Vacation - Page 36 Vote_lcapVacation - Page 36 Voting_barVacation - Page 36 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Vacation - Page 36 Vote_lcapVacation - Page 36 Voting_barVacation - Page 36 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Vacation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

"Can I use my powers? I won't go the speed of sound. I promise."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 pm

No... Next race we can use powers... but this time.. I want to see what you can do... I'll give you a two minute headstart... its a 7 minute race straight to the bottom... By 2 minutes.. you should hit the ice patch.. and catch some serious speed... It'll be all good.. just avoid the blue and orange gates... those are untamed country... and they're pretty hard to navigate.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 pm

friction jumped on to the slope with a snow board "i am all for it" he started going down
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

She looked at Friction and sat down. Do you mind... I'm trying to spend some time with my boyfriend.. and you keep jumping in out of nowhere.. can you... go somewhere else.. please?
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm

"hey i should be on a serios mission right now and none knows i am here i am just trying to have a good time. besides my other teammates are going to be any second and i havn't had a vacation since i was 10"
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:22 pm

That may be... but why not go vacation somewhere else... I don't mean to be rude.. but.. just leave! She stomped on the snow and sent out a wave of psi energy, causing a avalanche on another mountain.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Xzuk stood back and watched. If there were a boulder to hide behind, He'd be there. He'd seen Sumi mad before. He didn't need to see it again.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"i would like to leave you two so things can happen but i am suposed to catch you guys becuase there is a titan that became bad or something and aperently wiped our memorys so none of us know what hapend but the psykick and the cartoon who saw something happen in the city so they made a portal that sent me here to find out if you were alex and capture you and i could go back to my girl or almost my girl she is kinda shy but hot type and she has an awesome power and i cant get to her until this crisis is over. so please dont smash a rock on me becuase i didn't do any thing rong"
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 pm

She was pissed. There is no rogue Titan out here! We are in the middle of a freaking mountain range and we are not being attacked! We do not need your help and I don't care about your love life... So Go AWAY! She exploded in psi energy and the ground around her started, burning and disintegrating into the wind.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:43 pm

"i would its just that i m not alowed cause who knows when they will get here
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

kellnman came out of the portal "hey friction did you find alex?" he looked at the girl "aperently not. who is she and why is she so pissed?"
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Oh my god! She began floating in the air as the area around her exploded in bursts of fire. She formed two katana in her grip and her eyes, caught a deep shade of purple. I'm going... to kill someone in the next five minutes... if this doesn't get worked out!
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 pm

...Ok this is getting out of hand...

Xzuk ran towards Sumi to try and get her under control.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:55 pm

"what is going on here"
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm

She looked down at Zuzu and closed her eyes as she fell back to earth. ... Lets go... I don't want to be here anymore... She put her board back under her feet and boarded down the mountain, blazing a trail and using her powers to put up a shield behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation
Page 36 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next