Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Vacation - Page 35 Vote_lcapVacation - Page 35 Voting_barVacation - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Vacation - Page 35 Vote_lcapVacation - Page 35 Voting_barVacation - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Vacation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next
AuthorMessage

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

She bent down and slid her feet into Royal Payne's Straps. She checked her weight and leaned back. Which board did you take? She smiled and looked down as they got higher and higher off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:09 pm

"I dunno. It's light blue with a red firebird on it. Looks cool though."

He smiled.

"Wow... you can see everything from this thing..."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Did you get that board from my collection? Because I don't remember any Phoenix boards... Oh... and Slip into your straps... like now... we're going to be dismounting soon. She smiled and ripped the straps off of the board. Always wanted to try this move...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Wait a minute.. dismount??

"You mean like... while we're in the air??"

He strapped up his boots and braced himself.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Slide your boots.. into the straps on the board.. or your going to lost the board so fast... After a few hours of practice.. you can take off the straps and try some advanced stuff... You can ride this to the top and go down from there.. I'm gonna jump off in... 2 minutes... and just ride down from there. She smiled and adjusted her gloves. Ohh... this is gonna be fun!
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:27 pm

"Right.... I think I'm set. I'll see you at the bottom"

He smiled. No way I'm gonna make it to the bottom.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:32 pm

She smiled and jumped off of the Ski Lift. She grabbed the board off of her feet and held it like a katana in her hands, spinning it over her head, behind her back and 'sheathing' it, before putting it under her feet again. She landed on the snow and chopped snow, stopping. She looked up in time to see the Ski Lift docking on the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:41 pm

"Well.... I hope she doesn't expect me to try that."

He hopped off when there was about two feet of distance between him and the ground. He walked over to the edge of the mountainside and looked down..

Now... I don't know nuthin... but I know it's a long way down...

He was prepared though. He strapped in got his balance, and pushed off down the track.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 pm

She looked at him coming down the hill slowly. Just stay low and keep your eyes ahead of you.. .if you go over a jump, put one arm ahead of you one behind you.. and don't do anything stupid!! She smiled and sat down in the snow, waiting for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm

"Ok.. this I don't like... I cant move one foot without the whole board shifting... And I'm going so... slow..."

He heard Sumi's voice and payed attention. Still didn't solve the speed issue. He began cutting back in fourth building some momentum... now he was moving.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm

"that was weird" he chased after them "ha got to you guys" we fell down the slope he started sliding until he stoped where xzuk was "you guys seam cool mind if i hang out?"
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Okay... now... when I say go... jump as high as you can on the board okay! There was a jump coming up and she wanted him to take it. She smiled and raised 3 fingers. 3!... 2!... 1!.. GO!
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 pm

...crap...

Xzuk took the jump at around 20... He must've been 35 feet high. Sweet.

Landing... landing... landing...

He landed as smoothly as he could without using his powers, and felt pretty good about the jump. But he wanted to do it again at the speed of sound. Someday.
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 pm

"you know what i am going inside" he walked away
Back to top Go down

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 pm

She smiled and clapped her hands. That was cool... but next time.. we do it together.. and we do it much faster! She grinned and pulled a butter. She turned around fully and smiled. Wanna race to the bottom? I'll even give you a head start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation   Vacation - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation
Page 35 of 69Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next