Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Voting_barWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Voting_barWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

"It is possible I guess, I stopped thinking anything was impossible the first time I saw my brother cook eggs by staring at them angrily."

JaK would joke as Toji displayed his weaponry now with his arms folded and a smug smirk on his face.

"Just imagine how I felt when I saw someone actually walking on water for the first time."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Lance would stand there and watch as the hyperactive Toji had come onto the roof now. Lance figured he would explain things to Will later or hell, Will could just read his mind and find everything out that way too. Lance would watch as Toji pulled out the clawed gloves, then they transformed into a katana, then back. It was quite interesting. Toji then brought of this soul possibly being half demon. Lance thought it could be possible, and it could explain the shift of the weapons in Toji's hands.

"Like JaK said, I wouldn't doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:55 am

Folding his arms in front of him now, Will makes a comical sigh, heaving his chest in and letting out a big, quick release of oxygen.

So are we just going to stand here all day and invite all the people living here up to the roof so I can make them a weapon? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Toji tilted his head."I hope not,either.I wanna test this out!!"As he threw up his claw-glove laden hand,a lightning strike shit from it,shorting out a huge electric sign from a building across the bay."Cool!!I winder...."He made a throwing motion up into the sky,and a spear of lightning shot up."Amazing!!I wonder what the sword does..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 pm

OT: Were in the park actually...Not the bay Wink that's titans Tower Central.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 pm

(Oops.Hmm,maybe a building across the park then.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4