Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Vote_lcapWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Voting_barWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Vote_lcapWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Voting_barWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Empty
PostSubject: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 am

Inside the tower's living room, the Sun shines brightly through the windows on a clear, beautful day in Jump City. Sitting on the couch to relax from his heroic duties, Lance takes in a deep breathe and lets out a sigh as he begins to feel bored of being stuck in the tower all day.

Leaning his head back on the top of the couch to look up at the ceiling, Lance closes his eys and props his hands behind him for more support.

Come to the roof, Lance.

In a sudden move, the titan's eyes open up widely as he jumps up onto his feet and scans the room for the body of the voice that was just talking to him. Lance's expression changes from excited to disappointed when he saw that his old friend wasn't in the room with him, but then his eyes sharpen as he remembers that one of his powers was telepathy and that means he is nearby.

Up on the side of the tower's roof, a young adult hidden in a blue hood stares out to the buildings of Jump City.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Lance would stand there thinking about what had just happened right now. He was trying to think if it was just his imagination. No. It sounded to real to be his imagination. He's definitely not going crazy right now, he was sure of that. Could that voice really be the real thing? Lance wasn't sure at this point, but he was going to just be sure and head to the roof just in case. He would start walking towards the steps as he was thinking.

"There's no way that voice could have been real. I thought that he died, isn't that what sage told me.. I don't know. It doesn't make any sense right now. Maybe my question will be answered once I get to the roof."

Lance would continue to walk at a pretty fast pace up the steps. He was almost there to the roof as he was able to see the door to the roof. He would reach the door as he took a deep breath before he would allow the door to slide open. He would try and block the sun with his hand because it was so bright at first glance. He would see a figure out near the edge looking out at the city. His vision would get used to the sun as Lance took a few steps out of the doorway. Lance wasn't sure if that could be his old friend Will or not. It was too soon to get his hopes up.

"... ... Will...?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Hearing the door open and shut then his name called out, Will turns away from the city and looks over at his friend. A smile appears on Will's face and he walks over to Lance, dropping his hood down when he stopped in front of him.

Hey Lance, what's the matter? Not going to say hi to your old friend? You look like you just saw a ghost?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Lance would almost turn pale, almost as pale as JaK. His face was stunned at who he saw standing in front of him. His legs got wobbled in shock as he almost stumbled backwards. Lance was not even able to say anything for a few moments because he was in such shock. His eyes were as wide as they could get as he stared at his old friend. A tear would almost shed from his eye as he looked on at his friend.

"Wi.. h-how? Y-yo-you, what.. I.. I don.."

Lance couldn't even find any words to complete at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Wait, did something happen after I left? Why do you look so pale?

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:45 am

Lance would take a few steps forward, towards Will. Lance put his hand out onto Will's shoulder to confirm that this was not his imagination and that Will was actually there in front of him. Lance would then bring his hand back to himself as he now confirmed that Will was actually there. This whole thing right now was as real as it gets. He would look up at Will right into his eyes. Lance was trembling a bit as he was about to say this. He swallowed the saliva that was in his mouth and took a deep breath.

"I, I-I thought you were dead..."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 am

A little droplet of sweat runs down the side of Will's forehead as Lance's words settle on him.

Ha..ha.. ha, that's not a really nice joke but I won't say I don't deserve it seeing as how I randomly left. I would have told you all what was going on, but I got pulled off to another dimension to help my ancestor. It wasn't the nicest place there, nor was there a friendly swordsman who could control rocks...
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

OT: Sorry about the crappy, boring post earlier. I couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:26 am

"Heh, I wish that was a joke at the time..."

Lance wouls say still a bit uneasy about this whole situation. This was a good thing, no, a great thing for him. His friend was alive and well, not like what he thought before. Right now Lance was torn between utter shock and happiness. On the inside he was happy, overjoyed to see his friend again. On the outside though, all that showed was the shock. Lance would try and regain his composure at this moment. He would take a few deep breaths as he tried to get his mind settled on this whole situation.

"It's been pretty empty since you've been gone too.."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 am

Will takes a step forward to Lance and hugs him tightly over one shoulder and under the other. Letting go, Will puts his hands on Lance's shoulders.

Lance, you have no idea how much I've been missing this place and my family. I've been craving to see you and the others forever now. It's nice to know that you recognize me too. I didn't change that much while I was gone apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

"No, not much at all."

From the top hatch on the roof suddenly would exit the tall pale figure of JaK Sage. He was wearing his jacket but no shirt underneath and usual skinny jeans. He wasn't surprised to see Will or at least he didn't act like it. People came and went, but he was however very shocked truthfully to see him. He thought Psychosis was gone for good, never to be heard or seen from again, until now. Which left a few questions, what had happened to him while he was gone and why did he come back..How did he even get back for that matter? These inquiries could be answered in due time although. For right now he just wanted to talk to an old friend. Walking towards the two with his hands in his pockets.

"Actually the new look's an improvement if you ask me. Not so pretty boysih anymore. We haven't had to deal with so much fan-mail from teenage girls after you left."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:13 am

Wearing a big smile now from hearing Jak's voice, Will looks over to the pale titan walking up to him. Will runs over to hug him as well and then giving him a playful jab in the in stomach, but misses.

Fan mail? You're best friend shows back up and the first thing you talk about is how teen girls stopped getting excited over you? Man I've missed hanging out with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 am

"Ya well the feelings mutual, for me and everybody else. Turns out having a psychic magician on the team was kind of a big plus."

JaK would push Will back playfully with one arm as he spoke but then got deadly serious...Looking back at Lance who seemed to be getting very emotional about the matter. Which was to be expected, he did take Will's leave of absence the hardest. In fact when Sage had seen him and that stranger on the roof together via hidden cameras he thought Lance was going to collapse and rushed to his aid only to find it was an old friend..

"You have no clue what hell weve been through since your departure, but then again I can only imagine what you've been going through...What happened Will."

Looking at his eye as he said this, JaK waited for a response and to see if Lance was gonna chime in.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 am

Will loses his smile as his face turns serious as well, stepping away so he can look at both Lance and Jak.

It wasn't my intention nor did I know that I was going to leave. Yes, you're probably wondering how I didn't know despite me being able to see into the future. But for a short time before I disappeared, I couldn't see any visions of what would happen over the the next few months. I learned why I couldn't the day I vanished. Jak, you remember my grandpa? What went down is that he transported me to another dimension that had been run down pretty bad. There were these metahumans waging war on everyone that wasn't like them. The war was so bad over there that it feels like Ive been gone for years. There was a pretty big group of some other metahumans that were helping defend regular people and seeked for peace and tranquility between humans and metas. Because of them is why I'm still alive and much better with my abilities too so I owe them a lot for their teachings at the academy.

Will continues to look back at Lance and Jak, but with a new expression now. A worn out one that he carries whenever he thinks of his "vacation".
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Lance would get back into composure as Will explained everything. He took a few more deep breathes as his body finally calmed down and so did his mind. Lance would then look over at JaK as he would think about the story that Will just said. Only one question came into mind for Lance.

"So how did you get back here then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next