Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Voting_barWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Voting_barWhisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 am

Turning back to Lance, Will looks at the swordsman. Taking in a small breathe, Will puts his hands back together and spreads them apart again to reveal another beam.

Want to find out how magic can improve your rock bending powers?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Lance would look at Will, then JaK, and then the beam of light that Will was holding between his hands. Lance would reach into it just like JaK did a couple of seconds ago. Lance was expecting to pull out a sword from Will's light. Lance would feel a solid object inside of the light. While Lance was pulling the object out, it was much longer than any sword her felt before. He had to use his second hand to continue to pull out the object. Lance thought it was a joke played by Will.

"Seriously Will, a lance. Haha Lance pulled out a lance."

Lance would say in a joking manner as he held it next to him. It was much taller than he was. He didn't get a chance to use it yet because he was still under the impression that this whole thing was a joke right now.

Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Will couldn't help but laugh at the weapon that Lance had received. Putting his hands down, he puts one up to cover his mouth as he lets out a humbled laugh.

I'm not playing any prank on you. This is apparently the your internal self's weapon of choice. Now what can it do?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm

"I was expecting some kind of nice sword or something. I guess this is fine though.. I hope that my inner self controls the earth like I do."

Lance would stab the tip into the ground and give it a little flick. That little flick would cause a straight crack all the way to the edge of the building and knock off like a small cube of the edge. Lance smiled at the fact that his inner self had got this power right. Lance used his regular powers, without the lance, to pull the crack back together and fill in the missing cement that he had just broke.

"Well at least it got that part right."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Observing the abilities of the lance as Lance uses his lance to figure out what the Lance could do and that Lance was upset about his inner Lance using a lance instead of a sword like Lance is accustomed to, Will shrugs his shoulders.

If you don't like it, I can take the energy away from it and make it disperse. Though it's odd that both of you both have stick weapons. I swear that's not what the magic can only make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:47 am

JaK would then throw his hands up as if to say, well show us then!

"Well then give us some bad ass bazukas or magic bullet Oozi's that never run out then, ohhh master of magic."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 am

I was meaning all in all. Just you two have stick weapons for some reason.

Will puts his hand up to his face and buries it in his palm. After a second, Will tilts his head back up.

So now that I'm back, what's been going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:44 am

JaK looks down for a moment because honestly so much has gone on and some of it was actually rather to painful to want to go through again even via his thoughts.

"I'll let Lance handle that one."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm

(Is it alright to join in?)
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm

OT: Before I respond to that question, is this before or after the tower was destroyed? (Question towards JaK)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

OT: After, because obviously if it were before Psychosis would've tried to stop Joshua too. That being said, I don't see why Toji couldn't join.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

(Righto,I'll just pop in, then.)

Toji blurred through the doorway."Ey guys, which of you wanna beat my high score on...Hey,who's this,and where'd you get those awesome weapons?"His hair sparked excitedly as he zoomed closer to examine the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Will looks over at the new person joining on the roof with him, Jak, and Lance.

Who's this? One of the new recruits I assume, right Lance? As for the weapons, I'm a blacksmith in a way. Able to make five star weapons in seconds. Here, lets find out what your weapon is, Toji. And before you ask, I know about you from reading the three of your minds on who you are.

In his sudden speech, Will claps his hands together once more and creates another beam between his hands.

Here, reach into the light near one of my hands and pull out whatever you grab. You'll pull out a weapon that your spirit is best with and it'll have an elemental ability in it. Try it out.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:02 pm

"AJ" wrote:
OT: Before I respond to that question, is this before or after the tower was destroyed? (Question towards JaK)

OT: None of the characters in here have stated where this RP is at timeline wise because this is also AU. So for all we know the Tower was never destroyed at all lol
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Grabbing into the light,Toji pulls out a pair of clawed gloves."Amazing."Suddenly, they shifted into one katana,sand then shifted back."Cool!Do you think since I'm half demon, my soul is also?"as he spoke, a lightning storm was forming right above him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)   Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whisper in the woods(Open to AJ and maybe one or two others)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next