Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Black Jack Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Black Jack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Black Jack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Black Jack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Black Jack Vote_lcapBlack Jack Voting_barBlack Jack Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Black Jack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character
Name: Derrick Graye
Code Name: Black Jack
Villain or good guy?: Good

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:38 am

Full Character Name

Black Jack

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Derrick Graye
Codename: Black Jack
Nickname(s):
Alias(es):Requiem, The Pale Horse, Hell's Fist, The Cat With A 1000 Lives, La sombra del diablo carnicero

Birth date: Unknown
Classification: Unknown (Altered Human?)
Affiliation: Ex-Thug for hire for Roman Sionis, Previous Amertech contractor, and ex-associate for Intergang and thug for hire for Bane. Currently out of work and looking for a purpose in life, maybe something with a little more "heroism" in it.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair: A short trimmed light brown, when you can get him to take off the helmet
Eye Color: A very vivid and deep blue like the color of a pristine ocean
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 191 lbs.
Other: He wears his armor and helmet almost religiously ( probably due to his time with the False Face Society), which makes it hard to know exactly what he looks like, or what he actually sounds like for that matter since it's possible and likely that he has a voice changer in the helmet.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Nano-bot Genophage Mutator: The nano-bots introduced to Black Jack's body have forever changed his physiology, giving him enhanced senses of smell, hearing, and sight, almost preternatural reflexes, near super human strength, and a ridiculous amount of regenerative capabilities. Regenerative abilities that make Black Jack capable of recovering from more serious wounds, and even reattaching limbs if the need calls for it. This ability to heal damage at a super humanly fast rate is what gives him his durability, and has been on more than one occasion the only thing that kept him alive.

In mechanics:

Neural Information Adapter Interface: Able to download any kind of informartioninto his brainand download movements mannerisms, and fighting styles into his central nervous system. Black Jack has downloaded to date a whole vast array of skills and techniques, including a CD that contains 30 of the World's Best Martial Arts Masters, one of them being Batman's fighting style.

Genius Level Intelligence: When Black Jack actually exercises it, he is actually rather brilliant. Capable of deciphering codes and understanding sciences that are beyond most people. Black Jack is actually rather handy in most scientific and mathematical understandings, but only when he chooses to be.

Common Sense: Some people have it, most don't. So rare, it's actually a goddamned super power.

4th Wall: Hey, look at the shiny laptop! It's still not a Macbook!

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Guns, killing, maiming, knives, swords, explosives, revenge, getting paid, a job well done, professionalism, good manners/etiquette, hot girls, confident girls, shy girls, cute girls, well pretty much girls in general. Chinese Food, cooking, watching TV, playing video games, sparring, classical music, and new experiences. Cute things and mayhem. Oh, and milkshakes, I love milkshakes too <3!!! AND DON"T FORGET SKITTLES WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! <3

Dislikes: Being bored, Pizza, liars, himself, Cute Things, looking at things in black and white, discipline, bossy people, getting shot down, losing, people eating the last chip in the bag, killing helpless things, and people who like to bully those weaker than them. Oh and Lame Rules!!!

Strengths: Killing, Torturing, Espionage, Assassination, Infiltration, Martial Arts, Making
New Gadgets to play with, Pwning teh n00bs, and historical facts both occult and mundane.

Weaknesses:Killing people, A strong EMP blast will temporarily knockout his nanos, Greed, Slightly Crazy, skittles....OMG SKITTLESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slight ADD, a penchant for mayhem and mischief, and hot/sexy/mind numbing girls!!!!

In Mechanics:

Skills: Marksman, History Buff, Occult Buff, Acrobatics, Martial Arts (particularly Silat and Krav Maga), Mechanical Engineering, and Demolitions.

Equipment: (As picture)
Two .45 M1911 one named Abigail, the other Christine
2 large Combat Knives
Hiltless Ninjato
Grenades
Grapnel and cable
Garrote
Spiked Boots
Tranquilizer Ammo
Armor Piercing Ammo
Explosive Rounds
Zip Tie Handcuffs
2.5 lbs SKITTTLESSS!!!
In Game:

Habits/Quirks: DOUBLE RAINBOW OF SKITTLEY DEATH!!!!!! ((Need I say more?))
He always has skittles on him in over abundance, no one knows if he actually eats them or not, he just has them.

Personality: Black Jack was once called a psychotic by a legitimate psychologist, roughly 25.7 seconds later Black Jack tested the theory of evolution on the doctor from his 18th floor office window. Sadly the test had unfavorable results, that is for the poor sod that had to do the cleaning.  Black Jack seems to bounce between being stone cold serious and playfully psychotic. No one's quite sure if he is insane or if it's just a front he puts on to keep people from getting too close. What is known however, is that he has stabbed people before for taking the last potato chip in the bag, even when they weren't his potato chips.

Often prone to leaps in logic, and stating the obvious, whilst over looking the boundaries of the fourth wall, Black Jack sees things others don't and once again is why people often attribute his incite to psychosis.

Also known for finding things so cute he has to punch them, he often resorts to violence in order to express himself, perhaps as it has become the only thing he is used to, having lived his entire life surrounded by it and using it as his means to effect the world around him.  

For all of this Black jack actually hopes to be one of the good guys and do good in the world after a life time drenched in blood and killing. It's his hope that he could for once not be the one getting their butt kicked and having to escape processing at the police station. He sees what he has done and doesn't care for it, even if he can't help but relapse into his old ways from time to time.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: None known
Place of Origin: Unknown
Current City: Jump City
History: No one knows exactly where Black Jack hails from or why he is the way he is. What is known is where he first started his career of infamy.  He started out as thug looking for work with economy tanked in Gotham. Not wanting to wear a stupid costume, he avoided some of the more insane criminal outfits operating out of the city. When he got his first taste of serious work outside of car theft and robbery, it was working for Roman Sionis in Hell's Kitchen that he started to make his name. However, it wasn't long before it became abundantly clear that Sionis was insane and would never actually allow Black Jack the ability to become more than a penny thug. Realizing this, Black Jack left for other ports of call to try and really step up his game.

After his time with Sionis, he became an asset to the criminal community and was hired for his abilities by Amertech. Once again though fate intervened when Steel came crashing down the door of Amertech headquarters and shut that branch of the multi-national company down for good. With the building coming down around his head, Black Jack stole two peices of equipment that he had had his eyes on for quite some time. It was a neural information adapter interface, similar to the one used by Prometheus, save that it was not nearly as perfected, only able to work on a sporadic basis, and a nano-bot genophage mutator. A device capable of altering the user's physiology providing them with enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, senses and rapidly healing the user from tremedous amounts of rapid damage, going so far as to regenerate limbs, and repair entire skeletal structures. Sadly these two devices were still in their proto-type stage at best and have probably have had a tremendous effect in furthering his psychosis. As well as freezing his body in it's current young state, as far as he can tell Black Jack hasn't aged a day since he introduced the nanobots to his system. Apparently a side effect of their constant repair of dying or damaged cells in the body. The bots and neural adapter seem to not have had any further effects, however, only time will tell.

His next employer was the illustrious Inter-gang that brought him in as extra muscle on a shipment of special merchandise that was going to the baby-eaters of Alpha 3. Sadly the Green Lantern broke the party up and Black Jack got his butt kicked and nearly arrested because the supervising boss was too busy playing cards to make sure that the boys running the security grid weren't having any problems. Needless to say, Black Jack no longer does business with the organization and the boss never made it to prison without getting a shiv stuck between his ribs.

Then there was Bane, big, bad, and brilliant. Black Jack loved hanging around the big guy despite the severe bone snapping beatings he would get dealt on a regular basis. Black Jack actually assisted Bane when he blew open Arkham Asylum as part of his plan to "break the bat". And even did some further work for him after he got out of his cell in Gotham, running chores and intel on who could have been Bane's "daddy". Black Jack sadly stopped getting calls from Bane after he helped the man straighten up his home country and depose it's drug cartel government, if ever asked, Bane will deny ever having known Black Jack, whether this is truth or him trying to forget the man, no one knows for certain. This was when Black Jack got his first taste of something better than what he knew before. His first taste of actually getting to help people. It gave him goose bumps and made him feel good, and you know what when he was done, he wanted more.

That was when "The Vanishing" started happening, people were disappearing and by the end of it, Black Jack's Rolodex of people who he knew and contacts shrank to nearly non-existent. With both villains and heroes disappearing however, Black Jack did probably the stupidest and craziest thing he had done to date. He froze himself, solid. A human icicle, he stole a cryogenic tube from STAR Labs in the chaos that was all the big names disappearing. His thoughts, were that whoever was hunting people shouldn't be able to track him down if he set up a dummy account, and started paying for electricity in an old abandoned missile silo and locked himself in a vault at the bottom of it that could only be opened from the inside. 

Setting the egg timer, when it cooked off, everything had changed, people were different, not used to seeing caped or costumed people on the street, and that was when he knew it. Finally his moment to become a hero had come. With this thought in mind, he gleefully (i.e. psychotically) made his way to the nearest city. A city that just so happened to be named "Jump City".    

Sample RP

"You know, I won't kill you. OH no, that would be too easy." Black Jack said pacing around his captive enjoying the acrid smell of fear that emanated off the man. Black spoke as he walked as though the beat of each foot step would emphasize every syllable of his words to the man, and to certain extent it did.  " No, that;s not why you're here Bob, you don't mind if I call you Bob right?" Black Jack asked the bound and gagged man as though he could respond. "You know I had a goldfish named Bob once, dumbest damned fish I ever saw. I mean really the thing just kept floating belly up I couldn't get it to swim right. But hey, that what happens when fish die right? Probably shouldn't have cleaned his bowl with bleach. But whatever, potato potaato, you know what I'm saying? Sometimes you get the fish to swim sometimes you feed him bleach thinking it'll just make the bowl smell less. Any ways, where was I? OH riiiight, dealing with you." Black Jack rambled to himself as he walked over to a table where several vicious looking instruments lay, on which was a particularly gruesome seeming thing that was all angles and curves underneath a black soft blanket.

Black Jack giggled as he played eenie, meenie, minie, moe with the tools watching as the man squirmed in his restraints. It wasn't until Black Jack stopped on the blanketed object that the man panicked, pulling against his restraints with everything he had. "Yeah, Bob so don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. I mean your not fish right? Right Bob? Besides Bob that wouldn't make the POINT." Black Jack said as he gleefully yanked the blanket off to reveal a pink stuffed unicorn.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!!" Black Jack said happily as he skipped over to the man and planted the unicorn in his lap, patting it happily on it's head. "Your daughter asked me to get you a unicorn for your birthday. And she was so sweet about it I couldn't resist. Don't you think so?" Bob replied with a desperate nod of agreement. "Good, I'm glad you agree, now that all the formalities are over, why don't you go home and have a wonderful day!" Black Jack said as he cut the man's bonds letting him loose.

As soon as the man was free Black Jack immediatly hustled the man outside and slammed the door shut behind with a quick few words of "Happy Birthday and remember, live ever day like it could be your last, you never know when it will be."

Last edited by Hell's Black Fury on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mythicconventions.com

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 am

Well I'm not gonna lie, that was surprisingly fast. Thought I was going to have to do like 3 revisions to get approved.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:00 am

Hell's Black Fury has been inactive for about three quarters of a year so, I'll be moving this to the Inactives section. If Hell's Black Fury wants this moved back, just message one of the staff members. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Welp, I'm back and looking to get things started with a vengeance. Let the revisions and approvals! begin!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Huh? I've been claimed how? Does this mean that I now have to fight you to the death for my freedom, or seek out a holy artifact to purify my soul and find redemption? Or does it mean that I'm good to go and I can begin roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Okay, too many powers, you can have 3 figure it out. I don't know which you want to keep so no real suggestions there. You'll also have to cut down on the equipment a bit.

We also don't allow for close connections to canon characters, that's not new, what is new is that eveyone is new to jump city so he can't have been par of hive....I'm pretty sure hive didnt even s is that long before canon titans and this doesn't take place that long after so I'm not sure it works chronologically.

If you keep his guns you have to say how much ammo he gets per thread and how much he can shoot before reloading. If he can quickly come back from deadly events he'll need a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 am

Okay, I've editted it some, and I'll fix the other stuff as well. Expect more updates soon.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Okay, i've editted even more, not entirely sure what can stay and what needs to go.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Please edit his gear as I said before.
Quantify everything the nanobots do, if it's too much it would have to be its own power. If he heals almost instantaneously he'll need more than one or maybe even two battle effective weaknesses. Half the ones you have now aren't even personality weaknesses. Being crazy definitely never put joker at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

I editted the equipment and added more detail as to how the equipment and powers work that he has on him and that give him his "abilities".
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Black Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Jack   Black Jack Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:59 pm