Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jack Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jack Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jack Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jack Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jack Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jack Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jack Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jack Vote_lcapJack Voting_barJack Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Jack

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Jacqueline Nought

Jack VideoGameArt_MassEffect3_Jack01_KolbyJukes

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jacqueline Nought
Nickname(s): The Psychotic Biotic
Codename: Jack
Alias(es): Subject Zero
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Neutral Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 143 lbs
Other Traits: Multiple tattoos as a physical record of successful tests.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Biotic Enhancements
After the enhancements made to Jack's mind, taking advantage of her unusually unstable genetics, she has a powerful telekinesis ability that can rival some of the best. As a result her mind can lift a net weight of 3 tons at a range of up to 20 feet. With each additional ton the effort and mental strain increase for Jack, 3 being her mental limit. However she can technically push herself to 4 but it would be ill-advised. It would cause her severe mental trauma that could end up killing her. She can also use these powers as a singular push or pull on sentient beings, which manifest themselves in waves of blue energy. While using any of her biotic abilities, Jack's body will glow with a bright blue light.

Biotic Shockwave
With her biotic enhancements, Jack can separate molecules in the air, breaking them down and creating controlled electric shocks similar to those created by most electromancers. These shocks are not lethal and serve to jolt, subdue, or disorient threats. These shocks have a maximum range of 10 feet away. Using this ability requires absolute concentration, and Jack cannot use it while using any of her other biotic powers or when in an unstable state.

Mental Philter
As a secondary application to Jack's biotics, she has a mental philter. What this does is make her immune to most forms of mental attacks. Including mind control, telepathy, hive mind, drug side effects (such as a hangover from alcohol) and so on. It however will not negate the primary narcotic effects of different drugs, again, such as alcohol.

Skills:
Good Marksman
Firearms Expert

Weaknesses:

Mental Strain from Biotics
Unstable Mental Condition
Human

Equipment:

Biotic Earpiece
An extremely high-tech hearing aid. This allows Jack to create a form of superhuman hearing which can be toggled on and off. Continuous use can result in hearing loss.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Jack is shown to experience flashbacks and has several issues with trust. She refuses to comply with any government official on any matter and prefers to resort to violence to solve any and all problems. However, she is actually surprisingly fragile. She is reserved because she fears rejection, taking her friendships and relationships very seriously.

Strengths:
Long-Range Combat

Interests/Habits:
Knife Throwing (She isn't good, but she's practicing)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Chicago
History:
"So my story is kind of long...and a little bit off. You're not going to like how it sounds after everything you've been spoon fed, so suck it up. It's not gonna be funny, it's not going to be cute, and I swear to god if you try and pretend to feel sorry for me you'll be shitting out your own head courtesy of my brain.

So I guess I'll start off from the beginning...my first memory is a cell. Plain and simple, a government cell. I was born with some weird genes. Something about a meta human gene that didn't develop properly...I don't know the details, and I don't have the files to tell you. All I know is that I was apparently the bridge between metas and humans and blah blah blah crap. It was just a way to give them a bunch of super powered soldiers, because that's what America needs.

So as a baby I was abducted by the government and they told my family that I wasn't able to withstand the mutation since I was a baby. Clever bastards, I'll give them that. As time went on a few kids were born the way I was, and every now and again one would die because they couldn't stand it. That's where we all came in. They wanted to somehow surgically implant powers or something. So they would test them on other kids so that they could use them on me.

Ultimately, I guess it worked. Four years old and the only friend I'd known was a needle to the back of my head, carving through it until I had enough metal in my brain to drag me to the sun on a magnet. Kids kept dying so that I could have these stupid powers, and to make sure I wouldn't die getting them. If it killed a kid, I wasn't getting them. I would become too unstable and my body would break down.

Eventually that wasn't enough and I became a social experiment too. I wasn't allowed to leave my cell, but suddenly other kids were. I had a one way mirror in my cell that took up an entire wall...I could see all the other kids who hadn't been tested on yet. They were playing...laughing...having fun. All I could do was bang on the mirror and scream. Begging for help and acceptance. Of course they couldn't see me or hear me, but I was too young to understand that and I sank into a suicidal depression. I was six.

As the tests continued, they eventually decided my biotics were good enough and wanted me to learn how to use them, to see how well I could actually control them. Surprisingly it came very naturally. I was able to move stuff with my brain in a week, separate molecules and atoms in a year. What they had given me was supposed to be a curse that would drag me down for the rest of my life, condemning me to be a guinea pig forever. But that was the mistake they made.

When I was nine they taught me to move things that I couldn't see. To make me completely aware of everything around me. That was a stupid move. It let me break out of my cell with the turn of a few levers. On my birthday when I turned 10, I was free, and I murdered everyone I saw before I left. Everyone.

By the time I made it back to the real world, it was terrifying. Everything was so new to me I almost broke down, but then this guy decided to help me. He said he was going to help me...and I was so desperate that I believed him. I really did. He seemed so nice...so different from everyone I'd ever seen and I felt safe around him. I felt safe in his arms. But that was before he did what he did to me.

Among several other things, he tried to send me back to the government after he was done using me for his own personal gain. Apparently I was a wanted government criminal What were the odds. So I killed him, and ran for my life until I was completely out of the state, using my biotics and physical ability to stay alive. Killing animals for food, splitting atoms to ignite fires, I was a wilderness survival toolbox. I lost track of time by that point, but I'm almost positive I was...say...12 when I found civilization again. Maybe a little bit younger or older. It's hard to say.

Naturally, I was afraid. I didn't want anyone to go after me anymore and all of those tattoos they put on my skin to mark their testing...well...those were a dead giveaway to who I was. They covered my arms, my chest, my back, and my neck. It was like a gigantic arrow over my head telling everyone "Hey! That psycho chick is over here! Collect the reward money!" and I couldn't stand that thought, so I ran away again.

Apparently by the time I was 14, my bounty had dropped. They figured I was dead by that point, but I wanted to make sure. So I stayed in the woods living off of the land, my biotics, and animals until I was about 16. Then I decided something. If everyone was going to treat me like a monster and a criminal and use me for what they wanted, I should do just that. I'll be whatever they think I should be. A Psychotic Biotic."

Sample rp:

Jack was huddled in her cell, crying under the desk like usual. It was almost time. Just like she'd practiced. She stared out the window of her cell. It took up the entire wall so it wasn't hard. Just a few more minutes and she'd be ready to go. Staring down at her hand, it glowed a bright blue aura around it. It didn't even hurt anymore to use those powers. Not even a little pinch. She would need that.

A bell rang and all of the children's cells opened, except for Jack's as usual. That was a given, and she was prepared to deal with that now. Turning to the door, or at least where the door would be, she closed her eyes. She knew how the door operated. She'd seen it opened many times and knew exactly what to move. That lever, right on the control panel on the other side of the hallway. She thought hard, harder than ever. This needed to work. She could almost hear the click of the door opening!

Then she heard the voices of several guards, they started questioning who had opened the door to Subject Zero. Oh how sweet this would all be when she could hear those words for real. Peeking over her desk, Jack realized that she wasn't hallucinating. All of those sounds had actually happened, and the armed guards were searching the room, kicking over her bed and searching for her. They couldn't afford to lose her. Jack's entire body emitted it's blue aura and she sprang backward. The desk floating as she roared in anger. "Let me leave!" She screamed, sending the desk soaring at the guard, crushing him against he wall and killing him, and she grabbed the gun off the other guard with her biotics before he could react, killing him with his own weapon.

Jack grabbed the gun out of her air and whimpered, hugging the cold metal to her face as the alarms went off. The children were forced back into their cells with the shock collars they wore, but Jack had already disabled hers. Now the fight was on. She checked the ammo of the weapon, shakily putting the clip back in and cocking it back. Freedom was just a few bags of blood away, and she wasn't going to pass it up. Not for anybody.

Last edited by Jack on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 am

Just a couple things and we'll call this good, First up I need a range on the telekinetics and shockwave. In weaknesses just add that she's a human since she doesn't have any super toughness or anything. Once you got those you'll get the first of two approvals.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 am

Jack Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl