Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Thief Playing Hero(open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am

OOC: Great!

BIC: A few minutes later, a strange sensation would fill the air surrounding Ravian. The light itself would seem to darken, and a general discomfort filled anyone present. Grace was long gone, but a new figure stood in an alleyway.

He wore a black suit and a fedora, but the truely defining feature about him was his face...or lack thereof. Where his face should have been was only an endless shadow, leaving nothing to be seen but darkness.

"Hello," said the man. "I am known as The Hat. I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your time. You see, I'm looking for the Titans. I could use some help with that, but you already know that. In addition to any information you could give, I could also use a favor. There is someone I need you to...dispose of for me."

The Hat was all this time using his power: the ability to cancel superpowers! If Ravian attempted to use any of his powers, nothing would happen. This was the ability that had made The Hat one of the government's most valued hunters.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm

After Grace left Ravian stood in the alley for a long while, thinking of what his next move should be. The mobster from earlier still hadn't woken up and Ravian had taken it upon himself to shrow him in a dumpster. At least he wouldn't get robbed or killed in there...well robbed again and had he taken out something more threatening than a pistol he would be dead. But that was unimportant now, he had to help find someone he didn't know while trying not to be inconspicous and more than that he had to stay hidden from people searching, while not looking while he was trying to stay hidden.

Maybe a new look? He briefly considered getting a hair cut before shaking his head in disgust. Then suddenly he felt an presence, like when you stand ina dark room and feel that something is behind you. But he knew something was actually there. The area seemed to darken and Ravian shifted into a more defensive stance. Then "Hello"

Ravian looked around surprised. He had been looking the wrong way. He backed up against a wall. Looking the man over a smile appeared on Ravian's face. "This must be that guy she mentioned" he thought after all his name was "the hat" who else could she be talking about. How convenient.

He must've been tailing her or at least following a lead. It looked like avoiding him was out of the question now. Teamng up didn't seem like a good idea either if they were hunting metas, he had a suspicion after he did what they wanted he would be "disposed of" himself. Which left fighting, Ravian's hand lit up in sparks and arcs of electricity. Or at least that was what should've happpened. He looked down surprised at first and tried again. He then grabbed on to a fire escape trying to travel through the metal, still nothing. He looked at "The Hat" suddenly it became obvious why he should be avoided.

His leg tensed. his mind was telling him to run, but if this guy was carrying a gun that wouldn't end well. Ravian decided he may as well fake being cooperative, at least until he got away. For a second he almost changed his mind, thinking he may be able to play stupid, but he had a feeling the hat had been watching the conversation he had with Grace. "Lets start with who you need me to dispose and why. Then we can move onto why you think I know anything, or would tell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 am

The Hat laughed in delight at Ravian's answer. "You are the electromancer, are you not? I'm sure that you could locate quite a few of the Titans with your powers and report their positions to me. However, that is not truely important. If all I wanted was to find the Titans, that would have been done hours ago." The Hat chuckeled. "And they would all be dead."

Walking a little closer to Ravian, The Hat would pull out a photo of a girl with dark skin, white hair, and an aura of electricity surrounding her. "This is Backlash, a metahuman with abilities similar to yours: electric in nature. If you kill her, then I will not only let you live, but I shall reward you. You look like a boy who could use a million dollars or so. Well, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Ravian's eyes widened, as he realized that this man knew who he was. Or at least sorta knew. He knew one of the names Ravian went by, or possibly was just calling him that since it described his powers. He smiled at the hat trying to acquire a more dominant position in what he like to think of as a trade, though without his powers they were more like orders from a superior to a soldier.

He wouldn't stand a chance, he had a feeling "The hat" could do more than make him temporarily(he refused to believe otherwise) powerless. "That's my name but I've been playing around with a few new ones" he said jokingly. Though the hats next word ruined that calmness he was going for.

Saying he could have already killed the titans. That had to be a bluff, or at least no way he could have done it himself. "Right" he said sarcastically under his breath, "Well sorry to disappoint you but my powers aren't really good for recon or searching and I have no Idea where any titans are." he said keeping his hand from reaching up to his pocket to that number he was given. He wondered briefly if they could track the phone if a call was in place. But his attention was quickly shifted to the picture. He stepped back as the hat stepped forward but his eyes were studying it. Someone else with electric abilities. Possibly electrokinesis.

Then the deal Ravian's eyes locked to where The Hat's face should've been. A million dollars, a lot of money. Though he would need to know more about her if he was going to do this, he smiled suddenly glad he had Grace's number. She would probably know a few weaknesses. Or someone in the Titan's would. But his words "let you live" that never ended well, "How do I know you'll keep your promise if you can just kill me, better yet how do I know you won't just get me killed?.... and you still haven't said why." he added the last part on angrily realizing he could be walking into a trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:53 pm

The Hat chuckled. "How do you know? You don't. However, I commend you for being cautious."

Sitting down on a knocked-over garbage can, The Hat explained just why Ravian could trust him. "I have too much money to need any more, and I'm getting paid a lot for this mission, so I won't miss the money I give you. Also, I have no reason to kill you. The Titans I have a reason to kill: I was hired to bring them in and they have resisted. As for Backlash, I have a personal reason for wanting her dead. She insulted me. Most insults I can take in stride, but she has threatened the one thing I hold dear. She is unaware of this, of course, but even if she knew it would not change her mind. Therefore, I need her dead, and by someone else's hands. Namely: yours."

The Hat stood up again and looked back at the picture of Backlash. "You think she's going to beat you? Are you afraid a girl's going to beat you up Ravian? Where's your pride?" He chuckled again. "It's true that she is rather powerful, but you would certainly stand a better chance against her, than against me."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

This conversation wasn't getting Ravian anywhere. He was still trapped in the same position, he couldn't just run or hide for that matter. He almost had no choice but to trust him, this whole situation was just absolutely horrible. With no upsides....well if he won the fight there was that million dollars but if he lost. Well he'd probably be dead.

And his reasoning was so vague, but that was to be expected from a man with seemingly no face, nothing but an outline anyways. Most disturbing was that the job was to kill Backlash, not capture or simply fight. He sighed "why me?" he thought.

"You think she's going to beat you? Are you afraid a girl's going to beat you up Ravian? Where's your pride?" Easy for him to say, he was the guy who could get rid of powers. Then came the clincher. Fighting against him? or this...Backlash girl with the black skin
"Fine then." he said grudgingly "Anything else I should know, like, where is she or when should I start?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 am

OOC: She's right here: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t979p15-titans-together-cont#18494

It would take place a few hours after this. I'm making sure everyone else is okay with you joining.

BIC: "Where is she? Following the Titans all around town, I'd imagine. For someone with your powers, finding her should be easy. Can't you...feel her electric charge or something? In any case, the sooner the better. I'm not a very patient person. Perhaps you could get some help from those Titans. Good luck."

The Hat turned to leave, and he had only gone a few feet before he blended into the shadows and disappeared. He had actually momentarily deadened Ravian's senses to allow himself to mysteriously vanish.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Help from the Titans. Not a bad idea though he wouldn't seek it, but whatever happened happened and if a city damaging fight happened and attracted them, he would work with it. "It doesn't work like that" he mumbled under his breath at his comment about finding her by sensing her charge, ridiculous...well there was that dragon kid he had met but that was just...odd.

But not as odd as what happened next. The Hat seemed to just... disappear. Into thin air as the saying said. Ravian took a step forward trying to spot where he went. But still couldn't see anything more. He rubbed his eyes but after still seeing nothing he gave up, confused and went in the opposite direction.

(are they okay with it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:01 am

OOC: Yeah, they're okay with it. They're even excited about it. Jump in at any time and make your enterance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief Playing Hero(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2