Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Vote_lcapMAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Voting_barMAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Vote_lcapMAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Voting_barMAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Empty
PostSubject: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 am

Akow also known as Paige holds onto a rope that has a mans leg tied to the other end dangling him off the edge of a roof as he swings back and forth. Akow smiles and does a cute giggle wearing her hero costume.

"your like that swinging thing on a old clock! Just goin back and forth, back and fork, back and-.."

"LET ME DOWN YOU CRAZY LITTLE B-"

"WEEEEEE"

Akow quickly lets go making the man fall fastly 20 feet before stopping re grabbing the rope.

"OK OK I'LL TELL YOU! THE CODE FOR THE BOMB IS 55429!"

Still holding the rope Akow walks over to the bomb and types in the code dis activating it. Akow then walks back over to the dangling man.

"I'm sorry but you answered too slowly so now your just gonna have to die."

The man yells as Akow lets go of the rope and the man yells for a second before he hits the ground and akow laughs looking over the edge.

"hahahahaha! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!! YOU WERE ONLY LIKE 5 FEET IN THAT AIR DUDE!"

Akow watches as some police arrive and takes the man away and rolls over on her back.

"MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 am

"Having fun?" Says a bright blue light in the sky and then floats down the Teen Lantern. Otherwise known as the Blue Lantern, who didn't find her level of amusement...All that funny. He believed if you had great power, you should use it, responsibly. "Newb hero is more like it. You shouldn't joke around like that." Is all mark would say as he floated over to her folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 am

Akow looks over to the boy smiling under her bandanna.

"I know I'm a newb and I know that your no fun and that was not only funny but it was an interrogation duh you cant tell Batman to stop dangiling every villian he sees off a tall building for interrogation. why? cause he'd kick you ass. So who are you suposed to be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

"Difference is, Batman isn't getting his jollies out of it. I'm the a Lantern of Hope; intergalactic police officer. But, you can call me BL or Teen Lantern (TL) for short." Mark said as showed a diagram of a Green Lantern, such as Hal Jordan and them himself in holographic images, which disappeared as soon as they appeared. "Oh and I'm totally fun by the way."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm

"well mr blue tooth you having made me laugh and told me my humor was bad so i dont think you are."

SHe said fixing her blue wig a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 pm

"Blue tooth, huh? That one's new. Ok then, scrub. how about a wager. Prank war ; every time you see a petty crime, instead of just knocking the guy senseless. We will see who can pull the best prank before nabbing them. "
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 pm

"pranks huh? juvinile, stupid, kidish, un needed...... yet that sound about right! ok then what does the winner get in your little wagger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 am

"Well for starters your name and I prove I'm fun. And if you win...I'll, take you for a ride up in space, which would be a waste of time, but eh why not."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

"Ok ne dude I dont get what you mean about my name so what if you win you chang it or something? and two no way thats dumb why would I want to go in space for? the onlything fun abou tit is you get to float around and that would get boring after a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:54 am

"Whaa, Are you kidding...*facepalm* Fine, what do YOU wager. And I still want your name anyway, and by want I mean, I wanna know it foolio. Like, as in what do you go by?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 am

AKow points to her tank top with A.K.O.W. writen on it with black sharpie.

"Hmmmmm I wonder what the girl with her name written in BIG LETTERS on her tank top name is come on man that's like the most stupid question you could have asked besides whats your wig hair color or are you a girl?"

She then crosses her arms.

"And if you win I'll tell your doctor to stop giving you stupid pills cause that is just as useless as a dumb old ride to space."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 am

"...Seriously girl, Akow? How would I ever guess something that dumb is your name! It doesn't even make sense!? A Cow? Are you going to Moo at me next?" Mark kept his cool, he was good with defusing situations like this. "Trust me when I say, seeing a meteor shower up close is 10 times as cool as your codename."...Usually.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:26 am

"IT'S AN ACRONYM STUPID!!! AND YES I AM!!! MOO MOO MOO MOO MOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF I WANT TO SEE THAT UP CLOSE I CAN JUST ASK PAIGE TO HACK INTO NASA AND LET ME WATCH ONE UP CLOSE THAT WAY!!!"

AKow frowns

"Man your annoying....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 pm

As she began to rant, obnoxiously Tl created a blue version of her to mimic exactly what she was saying, like a mirror. She ended her rant by stating he was annoying. "Yaaa, well you're not exactly little miss daisy yourself." Mark said with a unimpressed frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)   MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAN I LOVE BEING A HERO!(open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next