Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Vote_lcapA Thief Playing Hero(open) Voting_barA Thief Playing Hero(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Thief Playing Hero(open) Vote_lcapA Thief Playing Hero(open) Voting_barA Thief Playing Hero(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Thief Playing Hero(open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Thief Playing Hero(open) Empty
PostSubject: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:56 pm

A dark skinned boy walked along the edges of the buildings in jump city, balancing precariously. At one point it seemed like he was actually going to fall for a few seconds before he jumped away from the edge. From below he would seem to disappear for a moment, just as the street disappeared from his view. He then stepped back on the ledge almost falling yet again, but this time quickly regained his balance.

He looked down on to the street, today he was playing a new game. Instead of being a thief he was going to stop them. take part of what they stole and turn them in, simple. As long as you didn't find the wrong person. He had been trying his hardest to stay away from any meta-humans villains, heroes and whatever other alinement's existed. He didn't want to be labeled a good guy. In fact he had barely used his powers so far. No one would suspect anything more than that he was carrying a taser.

He walked along the buildings, every once in a while having to take a running start so as to get to the next building. It was during one of these jumps between buildings he spotted a target. A man sitting in an alley dressed in all black, but more of a mobster feel to him, though of course the mob was practically powerless now right? A suit with pinstripes on it. Gray slacks and snake skin shoes. All brought together. but none of it was his. The rings were mostly wedding rings. The watch wasn't his only one he had, there was one about to fall out of his pocket, and two on his other wrist. Not to mention all of his clothes didn't fit right, his suit jacket was to big, and his slacks were above his ankles, showing that he had on white socks. Apparently still waiting to take the socks off his next victim. Vulture.

Ravian snuck around down the fire escape, a difficult feat, until he was right above the "mobster" and then dropped on to him. Unfortunately the man was stronger than he looked. Ravian was thrown into the opposite wall of the alley. As he looked up, his vision a bit blurred, he saw the man take a revolver out of his suits top inside pocket. He shot twice, one missing Ravian completely. The other grazing the side of his chest. Ravian's hand shot up before another shot was fired and a bolt of electricity into the man's chest lifting him high into the air and throwing him down the alley with a loud boom. "well if no one heard the gunshots they definitely heard that" he said to himself.

The dark skinned boy then quickly walked over to the man "Still alive eh, you're a lucky one" he then started taking the items off of him. Starting with his rings, under each one was a burn. Same with the watches he was wearing and the ones in his suit...well the suit was smoking. After stuffing all he could into his pockets he started to walk away. But stopped cold when he saw a silloueted figure at the end of the alley. "Hey there just...returning lost items. If you could call the police for this guy that would be great" he said walking (or trying to walk) by the figure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

"So you're stealing from other thieves, now?" Grace had put this individual in jail before, and Grace usually didn't trust criminals. Truth be told, however, she had just been about to ice the man in the suit for his recent crimes had Ravian not shown up.

The thin, black haired Grace Koori walked into the light to reveal her identity to Ravian. "I don't know if the jail would have room for a thug this insignificant," Grace said. The unsaid question on her mind was how Ravian got out of that jail.

"Right now, I'm looking for someone. He carries around a big sword, so he's hard to miss. Have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Ravian's head jerked to the side as he recognized her voice. He jumped back quickly. Remembering what had happened last time she touched him. He had been frozen, solid and hadn't even realized it until he was getting thawed out. needless to say he wasn't happy about meeting her again.

Though she didn't seem over joyed to see him either. More..questioning. Ravian looked over Grace, making sure there was no ice shards ready to impale him or anything else she may try. He hoped that her apparent control of ice was all he had to worry about "Though this time she doesnt have any friends to help out he thought. Even if she was hostile, he could probably take her one on one.

His hands unintentionally sparked at the thought of it, it stopped as soon as it started though. Nothing more than a small flash of light. He looked at her with wary eye's "Maybe, I've seen him maybe I haven't...depends. Who is he?

Ravian in fact hadn't seen this individual, but he was curious as to why she needed to ask him, and why she hadn't already frozen him. She had had the chance to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:34 am

Grace could understand Ravian's mistrust of her. She didn't trust him either. However, at the moment she wasn't looking for a fight. She was looking for Lance. Besides, she really had nothing against him at the moment.

"He's a Titan by the name of Stone. Like I said, there aren't a lot of look-alikes. I really need to find him, but I'll know if your wasting my time." Grace thinned her eyes. She just wanted a straight answer. If this punk wanted to fight, then she would literally break his soul.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 pm

"Stone....Stone. Doesn't ring a bell" Interesting, how did they manage to lose someone. Didn't they carry around those little communication things, couldn't you track that? Though it wasn't his business, though it really was intriguing. A lost titan in jump city and a rushed search to find him. Exciting " I haven't seen him, but I'll be sure to tell him you're looking." then one last thought on the matter popped into Ravian's head "What's happening, why do you need to find him so fast?" So fast that she couldn't even stop to subdue him, so fast she actually asked him if he had any information. This was serious. "I could help...for a price."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 am

What's happening? Did this kid not watch the news? The Titans were under a full attack by the government. They had been framed for crimes they didn't commit, and Stone seemed to be at the center of it.

He could help? For a price? Grace certainly didn't trust this boy to do anything except stand there and breathe. She decided to decline the help. The fewer people affiliated with them now, the better. Criminals wouldn't improve their image.

"Nothing's happening. I just haven't seen him around today. He always leaves his phone off. I'll see you around."

Grace turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Nothing? Well that was insulting. Did she really think he would fall for that lie, it didn't even make sense. "I'm not stupid you know" he said taking a few steps towards her as she left, though still cautious enough to not get too close.

"So if nothings happening how come you're not putting me back behind bars" he said with a smirk across his face "Not that you could without help of course." he couldn't help poking. Especially after someone left him hanging like she had, besides he still owed her for freezing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 am

Grace stopped. She owed him the reason.

Turning around, Grace put her hand on one of the alley's brick walls and leaned against it. "Perhaps you're right. Maybe you could totally take me on." Grace smiled. She had gotten so much stronger since the last time they had met, but there was no need to tell him that. "But unless we find Stone, all the metahumans in this city, including you, will be hunted down. There are people far stronger than either of us who will come here, and they will kill us. Some of them are on par with the Justice League."

Grace recalled the recent battle at the East Tower. The marines had tried to arrest the Titans, and had come prepared with weapons to exploit their weaknesses. Backlash had been there, but Grace couldn't bring herself to think about that. There had also been...that man. Grace had not been able to see his face, but she could sense some strange, evil power inside him.

"The hunt has already begun to some extent. If you want to live, then I must find Stone."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmph, maybe. She couldn't even land last time he checked. She might just kill herself by flying into something. He held back a chuckle at the thought, boy that would be embarrassing. But the next words she said were news to him. Justice league strength people coming to hunt down meta-humans. All of them, apparently. The problem suddenly involved him too.

Being hunted down and killed didn't fit his description of a good day. A frown fell upon his face. "The hunt has already begun to some extent. If you want to live, then I must find Stone." ,already started, the bad news seemed to keep coming. "Fine then, looks like he really needs to be found....and your plan is searching the streets....wouldn't the police see him first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 pm

"If the police could see here, you wouldn't be here. Am I right?" Come to think of it, this guy probably was really good at keeping away from the authorities. He might be useful, as much as Grace hated to admit it.

Pulling out a slip of paper, Grace wrote a phone number on it. She then handed it to Ravian. "If you happen to see Stone. I would like you to call this number. It's a track phone that I just bought that cannot be traced. You might want to buy one yourself in case this situation continues."

Grace started to leave, but then hesitated. "By the way, if you see a guy in a hat who seems to be missing a face, don't fight him. He's one of those JL level hunters."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Ravian opened his moth to reply at her first comment, but he couldn't contradict what she said. He was here for that reason, alleyways were completely hidden from anything but people walking by. Helicopters had a hard time staying over a place like this. Especially if the buildings were tall. He grudging replied "lucky guess"

Ravian just barely flinched when she pulled out the paper, his hand moving forward slightly. But he quickly relaxed once he realized it was just paper. "I'll be fine, no on- almost no one catches me." he said correcting himself as he realized that she HAD caught him. He memorized the number on the paper as she finished speaking, something about a guy in a hat and the justice league, before putting it in his pocket. "and you're sure he'll have the sword?" he said ready to leave. He didn't want to be anywhere near her when these "hunters" caught up with her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 am

"I'm not sure." Grace pulled something else out of her purse. This time, it was a photograph...of Lance. "Here. This is what he looks like. You can have the photo if you want." She hoped that none of the Titans would ever find out that she kept a picture of Lance in her purse. She would be embarressed in that case. Right now, though, finding him was more important.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm

"Here. This is what he looks like. You can have the photo if you want." Ravian raised an eyebrow as he looked at the photo. She carried a photo of this guy? Heck even her carrying purse in a situation like this was a bit weird. He handed the photo back "nah, I think I'll remember what he looks like" he replied. He looked around anxiously, "Done now?" he said. This conversation had lasted much longer than he initially thought it would, seeing as he thought they would end up in a fight. He had almost been looking forward to the payback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am

"Done." Grace's communicator beeped. She looked at it briefly, then frowned. Sage was calling the Titans to a secret meeting place. They were probably going to reorganize after the recent disaster. "Gotta go. Let me know if you find anything."

OOC: Would you be up for a fight with one or several NPC's in this thread? They could find you and assume that you're working with the Titans. I think it would be fun. It would also get you involved in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Ooc: Sure I'm up for it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thief Playing Hero(open)   A Thief Playing Hero(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief Playing Hero(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next