Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Vote_lcapAn assain with a heart of a hero(open) Voting_barAn assain with a heart of a hero(open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Vote_lcapAn assain with a heart of a hero(open) Voting_barAn assain with a heart of a hero(open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An assain with a heart of a hero(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Empty
PostSubject: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 pm

A little girl walks into a road unknowing of a car speeding towards her. She hears the car come and is about to be hit. The girl screams but instead of bing hit she is grabed by some one and watches at the person who grabed her hops over the car and places her down as she grabs the back of the trunck of the car and throws a knife at the tire to stop the driver. The car stops and the man get out.

The person who saved the girl is a new person who used to work for a goverment people called L.A.W. Her name was Maira and instentivly saved the girl. Maria walks up to the man as the cops drive up behind then. Maria grabs him by the throat and holds him high in the air.

"I don't know why you were driving so fast but I highly dought it was a good enough reason to nearly kill an inocent girl. Now do me and the world a favor and stop diving so reclessly."

Maira hands the hand over to the police as everyone just stares at her with shocked faces as she leans down and retrevies her combat knife.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Adrian watched from highest building, this girl was interesting. But Adrian wasn't going to let anyone rampage around the city and cut off people's hands, no that was her job. After a few minutes when the crowd cleared out Adrian jumped off the building and landed silently behind the girl. She stood there as the bottom of her clothes flapped in the light breeze. She smirked lightly and waited for this girls reaction.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Maira heard as the girl landed behind her and quickly wiped around aiming a roundhouse kick to her face. Maira didnt know who was behind her but right now she was acting on meer insteanct and this was the usual reaction maira had when someone randomly appered behind her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Adrian dodged the attack and went to hook her leg around the other girl's leg and pull it out from under her. She was fast, swift, and oddly quiet. For a small girl like her it didn't look like she could do much, but Maria just had to wait, her powers were going to help her in the long run.

" Your picking a fight you can't win." Adrian said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Maria put her hand down bracing her fall and fliped backwards landing gracefully on her feet and got into a defencive pose.

"I think I'll do just fine. now what do you want with me?"

She said studing the girl watching for any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Adrian stood there in a regular stance. like she was just talking to an old friend. " I was just dropping in to compliment your performance. You attacked me I'm using self defense, Maria." Adrian said coming off kind of creepy. She knew her name and where she came from, she just needed to know where she stood now, which team she's with, and what she plans to do.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

"That was just my natchural reaction to people who suddley apper behind me...... whoo are you and how do you know my name?"

She said staying in her defencive position.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Adrian smirked softly. " I know everybody, but everyone knows be as someone else." Adrian said trying to confuse her somewhat to make her question Adrian. This was a good start."Did I scare you? I didn't know little Maria, ex L.A.W would get scared that easily." Adrian taunted with a smirk plastered on her face. She stood there, she knew she would attack once again. But the thing is, Maria didn't know what she was in for.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 pm

"You know who I am where I'm from but do you know what I am?"

She said as she slowly moved her hand over the pocket with her comunicator getting ready to run not taking another chance that she might work for L.A.W. since the last visit with them she learned of a weakness she never knew she had.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Adrian smiled softly. So she still was with LAW? then why was she running the streets of the city. Why did she save some random girl? Why was she acting good but in the end she crawled back to her old life. Adrian stuck out her hand and sent pulses of hard vibrations that would send the communicator out of her hands. " I told you, you picked a fight you couldn't win." Adrian mocked once again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Maira saw her comunicator land far away form her on the ground and looked the the girl and frowned. Maria then would run at top speed at her (75mph) and would use her momentum and her superstrength to hit her as she said.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO TAKE ME BACK THERE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Adrian took the blow and was sent into the side of a building. She emerged from the rubble and smirked." I'm not taking you back there. I'm just another Meta human, I'm like you. Enhanced human, but better." Adrian said dusting off the rubble and walking back towards Maria like nothing happened. She simply smirked, it was about time where she was going to conquer one of the best hunters. This was going to be easy and simple, she knew everything about her in 5 different languages too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Maira slowly stood up and laughed.

"I was really worried for no reason! You really think I'm just another pathedic meta human taken in by L.A.W don't you? You have no idea what I am.... You know my name but I dont know yours..... but I could find out given enough time that is."

She said getting back into a defencive pose.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Adrian Laughed.

"I know your not just a regular LAW member. You left the LAW just a while ago. I'm here simply to figure out what your doing now. All I need is that information and i'll be out of your hair." Adrian said simply. If she wouldn't give what she wanted she would simply have to force it out of her, with simple torture.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Maira narrowed her eyes at her standing up straight.

"I was created by LAW using current justice leuge members Wonder woman, superman, the flash, and Aqua mans DNA and I was made to collect people who LAW was unable to obtain alone. I met Tim second comand of Symbiote after failing to deliver a woman alive back to head quorters. Tim then helped me escape for if he didn't they would have surely killed me for my failare. I am now a member of Symbiote and as promised I will follow Tims lead and acist him any way I can.... Now leave me be."

she said. When she was back working with LAW she would never would have given this information out but now that she is no longer with them she figures it doesnt matter who she gives this information to expeshaly to someone who already would hae found out one wa or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An assain with a heart of a hero(open)   An assain with a heart of a hero(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An assain with a heart of a hero(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next