Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Round Two Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Round Two Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Round Two Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Round Two Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Round Two Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Round Two Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Round Two Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Round Two Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Round Two Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Round Two Vote_lcapRound Two Voting_barRound Two Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Round Two

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Twas the night before Saturday, and without a shadow of a doubt, Mike Stokes and his crew: The Project would be out.

The area around PowerTech Towers would be silent, dead, an eery place to say the least, security guards inside paced the hallways a man half asleep at the desk. The security sweep the building for any speck or crumb that isn't of PowerTech, then it happened, how did it happen? No-one would know, the power of the building, cut from down below, the whole grid went black within the click of a finger, ofcourse it'd take a few seconds for the mainframe to realise this and avert to backup generators, but by then the headlights turned on from outside and beamed into the entrance way of PowerTech, the screeching of tyres as the rather large van ploughed through the front entrance. The guard on the desk stood up in a flash, going for his gun and trying to hit the red button underneath the desk to alert the police, but the flash and bang from inside the van sent a bullet straight through the mans neck, who held his throat as he dropped to the floor. With that said and done, the doors of the van swung open, men burst out from the van, wielding various firearms as they they split up into thirds, 8 men heading each way with another 8 on-guard at the entrance. Mike Stokes would be in one of the groups, heading straight for their labs and testing area. Heading through the narrow hallways, they would take down the security guards with suprise and ease. Eventually they met a group of three security guards, who didn't take long to open fire on the group, taking down two lackies in the process, the other 6 including Mike took cover in the narrow hallways with the doorways, one lackie came out of the cover firing a couple of rounds but instead of hitting any targets, he was taken down by another security guard, another two lackies came out, both took down a security guard each before covering again, the last one simply opened fire down the hallways, until his gun made nothing but a clicking noise, when Stokes showed his face again, with a simple aim he unloaded a good few bullets into the man, who staggered back with each shot before hitting the wall and slumping to the floor. Mike reloaded as he carried on with the remaining 3 lackies. They continued through hallways, down flights of stairs, more hallways, more stairs. Eventually getting to one huge door, which was now about 3 levels underground, one of the lackies then went to work, opening the small computer in his hand and connecting it to two wires from inside the panel, a few taps from the keyboard a small moment of wait a clank heard from inside the door as the gears grinded to unlock the door, opening it to a rather large room, half the size of a football field about, how was this contained under one city? Stokes didn't know, nor did he care, as he looked around, eventually he found what he was after, a body suit, all black fibred, the small plates of kevlar padded on the whole of the exterior, that's when Stokes began to strip himself down, passing his jacket, shirt, pants onto the lackies who placed them into and getting suited up into the suit, once he was finished he glanced at the suit he was wearing, he then jumped, which normally was a 1 - 2ft went to 6ft with ease. Mike only had one word come to mind...

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
...Perfect.

TBC: JaK
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Meanwhile, across town a black and white figure could be seen swinging across the city. Now just a couple of blocks away, Spider-Girl was moving like a blur as she swung across multiple tendrils to the scene of the crime. To her this break in was rather bitter sweet, for she has been suspicious about Power's motives in this city for a while now. An example being how all other businesses get terrorized or hit at least once a year statistically speaking causing a drop in their overall revenue, all except for his specific businesses. Which, of course explains why he has the tallest sky scraper in the city. However, even though she suspected Powers himself of being dirtier than a fat alley cop. This was also a good oppourtunity to get into his place of business and snoop around a bit.

Spoiler:

(Mind)
"Finally, someone has the nerve to actually attack the Power's organization. Now either the ones who did it are confident because they're tougher than Supermanium and aren't afraid of Power's making any counter measures...Or they're just crazy."

"I guess well find out which."

As Spider-Girl spoke she would swoop into the busted in front door of the tower and immediately looked around. A few bodiess were laying about, a couple of them gaurds. The other's were lackies and in the distance squad cars were already on their way...

(Mind)
"Wow, really? The cavalry..."

"Figures the only time they'd show up is when this place gets hit, don't want power's taking away your christmas bonuses now would we."

All joking aside, police involvement meant Liz had to work fast. Switching her optic lenses to a thermal setting she was able to see the warm freshprints of the infiltraitors and began following them down to where the secret laboratory laid. Handy little feture for her goggles, but sadly other than her lenses and (PDA), which was in a pouch located on the front of her outfit near the pelvis. She had chosen to remove all other gadgetry from her uniform. The symbiote had seemingly convinced Spider-Girl that there was no need for that stuff anymore and that it would protect her. In a way it was right, the symbiotic costume could create and duplicate all her webbing and made her stronger, quicker and more stealth like than ever before. As she continued to make her way towards the lab, she would pass multiple bodies still. More of them invaders this time then gaurds.

(Mind)
"Well I know one thing, whoever broke in here intended to have a party and wasn't stopping until they got their cake. Let's hope I get to them before they're able to eat it too."

The metaphor was playfully obvious, but in all seriousness Liz was worried about what could be worth getting half your men killed for. Thus, causing the teen to rush as she crawled along the walls and leaped down stairwells, heading towards Mike and his men.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Mike, still admiring the suit would be interrupted by one his lackies just done over the radio.

Lackie
Sir, Team A reports seeing a figure heading our way

A "figure"

Lackie
They say they heard a window pane smash out-front, saw it coming the way we got here, they tried to catch up but it was too fast for them.

We'll take care of it on our way back up. Lets move.

The men all signalled with a nod before following Mike, the last man leaving a second bag on the table before following, the door closed oncce more as Mike hit the detonator, the vibrations shuddering through the walls and floor as the men headed back upstairs.
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:11 am

As Liz crawled along the side of the stairwell she would suddenly sense Mike and his men coming up the stairs. Thinking quickly, she jumped up onto the ceiling and hid in a shadowy corner of the stairwell. An easy thing for her to do being part spider and all, as it was no secret that arachnids craved dark hidden areas as so they could lay in wait for their prey. Spider-Girl on the other hand just tended to use this ability to snoop around undetected. It came in handy usually when trying to hear evil plots. At this time Mike and his men had finally come into view, upon seeing his face Spider-Girl would immediately recognize him as the assassin who had beate--I mean, temporarily gotten an advantage over her from before. But, what was he doing here and what was he wearing? Liz knew he was bold enough to tangle with her with nothing but a handgun and nun-chucks. But come on, stealing from the most powerful man in Steel City!?!

(Mind)
"Yup, definitely crazy."
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:45 am

Continuing up the staircase, Mike and his followers continued to make their way to the exit, Mike picked up a walkie from one of the other lackies.

We've got it, start the van, cops will be here soon.

Mike said before turning the radio back off. And almost instantly, Mike's command was done,, the engine to the van rumbled the floor slightly, Mike and his lackies picked up the pace, jogging up the stairs to the exit.
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Little did Mike know, Spider-Girl was hot on their trail following about a yard behind them as the group traveled up the stairwell.

(Mind)
"Lets see here, follow them to their hideout or bust them now, I swear I can never decide. Well on the off chance that their little clubhouse is swarming with more guys with guns I guess now would be a good a time as any."

With that in mind Liz would leap up half the distance of the yard keeping them a part and immediately shot two web-lines at the goons in back of the group. The webbing itself ensnares their legs like a lasso, causing the two men to lose their balance and go stumbling hard down the stairs. At which point, as the rest of the theives turned around they would see the image of Spider-Girl standing straight up with her arms folded; except of course the peculiar part of it all was that she was upside down...

"A little late night shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:31 am

A smirk appeared on the face of Mike, turning around to face SpiderGirl, taking a glance at her, he stepped down a few steps until his and her eyes met at level.

You look...different... ooo lemme guess...new earrings...new suit, making it much more slim on your figure...you did something with your hair?
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:35 pm

(Mind)
"He would smile after I just took two of his men down a peg...The hard way."

Spider-girl at this time would lean down crawl forward on the ceiling a bit, not throwing a punch yet or going for an attack. She'd already been there and done that with this guy and knew he was competent in a fight, although he hadn't tested her in the new suit. She was more so interested in his new diggs. She could only assume this thing he was wearing is what he came for, but what kind of suit or tech was so precious that it was worth getting half your hired help killed for and having to posibly face down Spider-Girl again?

"Really, you wanna joke about my wardrobe? Have you looked in a mirror buddy, that thing you're wearing right now makes you look like you belong in a 'Space Ninja Force 5' (BeastBoy reference) commercial."

Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Woah woah woah, I meant nothing insulting saying that. And this...seeing as I didn't design it, I guess I couldn't have chosen what I wanted, but, it helps so I like it anyway.

Mike said, heading over to one of the dead lackies, he took the duffel bag off him, dressing himself with his jeans and red jacket over the suit. Then turning back to Spider Girl

Better? Listen doll. I know the way you want this to go, and quite frankly I'm up and ready for it. But do you really want to take the path? I mean, you could come with me. Turn all those...powers into something useful. If no one else wants to save this god forsaken city. Why leave all the weight on your shoulders?
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Spider-Girl then drops down from the ceiling into a knelt position, her arms dangling at the sides now as she spoke. Had this man not been a murderous, slightly psychopathic, hitman...She probably would've thought he was pretty hot. Not to mention decking her in the face didn't win him any points either.

"Tempting offer, but I like what I do. Ya, the pay stinks and the hours are lousy, but I do it because no one else will. The police, the Mayor, the other heroes that abandoned the city; they're not corrupt at heart and their not cowards either...They're just scared. That's why I do what I do, that's why I dress up in this everynight and day to stop those who would try to bring Steel City down to it's knees. To be a beacon of hope, to show everyone that they don't have to be afraid and roll over for people like you and the crime familes. That if just one individual can make a difference and stand up to the monsters of the world, then just imagine what could happen if we all stood together."

Yup, Liz believed every word of that. She truly and honestly believed that she, alone, being one teenage girl had been given the tools to make a difference and change an entire city. She had faith in the people that lived here, in the law enforcement, and those in power. That eventually once she began taking down these crime bosses and showed that they weren't untouchable everyone else would shed their fears and step up as well.

(Mind)
"Every revolution started with one..."

"So, why don't you tell me what that suit does for you? Other than make Zippy the clown jealous of course."
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Mike laughed, taking out his gun he scratched his head with the tip of the gun.

You just don't see, I'm making this place a better place, once I control the city, things will pick up like you never expected they would. It's all for the better, one man calling the shots instead of "Families" hanging around this place like cancer. Me darlin? I'm your chemotherapy, your Personal Jesus.

Mike then pointed the gun to Spider Girl

You darlin'. Your adding to that cancer to get in my way. While I wish I could stay longer and get you to see the reason why I'm the hero, I'm afraid the cops will be arriving soon.
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:14 am

"I'm sorry to break this to you, no God of mine needs thugs and guns to assert himself. Just ask the amazonians, they know all about them." - (Wonder Woman Ref.)

That being said, Spider-Girl would nonchalantly stick her hand back while she was talking and shot a web-line behind her across the stairwell as Mike pointed the gun at her face. After doing so she would quickly reel in the symbiotic webbing and caused herself to go zipping backwards while shooting multiple web-fluid filled web-balls at Mike and company with her free hand. The cover spray was too keep them from filling the retreating teen hero with bullets and turning her into swiss cheese.

(Mind)
"Well I agree with him on one thing; we do need to hurry this up. The cops should be here by now, seeing as this is their bosses boss's office building."
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:15 pm

The black symbiote web balls flew at the men, with the bare minimum light in the place, Mike was hit by two of the projectiles, as the lackies managing to step into cover behind the flight of stairs, soon unloading their clips towards Spider Girl. Mike in the mean time looked to the black spots of web pinning him on the floor, he had the feeling that he was trapped, however, that's where his suit came in, feeling his blood rush through the arm pinned down, Mike ripped the the webbing on his arm off the floor, standing back up, he grabbed ahold of the web, taking it off his jacket. A chuckle as he dropped the web to the floor. The second handgun was taken out of the waist of his trousers, picking up the first from the floor. He then looked back up to Spider Girl, a smirk appeared as he took Spider Girl in his sight, but instead of firing at Spider Girl, he instead aimed at the webbing that got her round so easily, firing his bullets towards them.
Back to top Go down

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

As Spider-Girl zipped back she would notice thats she had hit Mike first and then concentrated fire on the other merc's. The whole time utilizing her spider-sense and aerial moves to weave out of the way of bullets in mid air. However, her spider-sense would then alert her to a more serious danger.

"Huh, but I didn't get hit by any of the bulle-- WHOA!!"

Liz would then fall to the ground, but did a flip in mid air causing her to land on her feet. Quickly afterwards she did yet another back flip variation down the stairs to avoid any on coming bullet fire.

(Mind)
"Whoa, did he just rip off my webbing like it was tape!? Bu-But, how!?!"

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Spider-Girl would spray the steps with thin webbing. No doubt, Mike would probably make a break for it now that there was some distance between them. Hopefully her sticky trap could catch these goons off gaurd, so she could get quickly past them and back on his trail.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:06 pm

You know, though the bruises and cuts we've given each other, I don't believe we formerly met. Names Mike Stokes.

Mike said, out of view from Spider Girl as the two lackies descended to chase Spider Girl, both falling for her trap and sticking themselves to the stairs. With that, Mike launched himself over the two lackies, heading straight for Spider Girl as he lifted his foot high, throwing it down like an axe as he closed in on Spider Girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Two   Round Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Two
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next