Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapanother "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Voting_baranother "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapanother "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Voting_baranother "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

another "totally fun" day at School(open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Kaatisu smile returns and says "mostly in my cave or patrolling the city one of my favorite places to just have fun is the arcade I hardly lose"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Well that was actually perfect, he wouldn't have to avoid anything, Kaatisu didn't hang around anywhere he did, he wouldn't need to change his routine at all, he wouldn't even have to be more careful. "So earlier you said fans right?" He looked around to make sure no one was listening "So that means you're a hero right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Kaatisu smile fell as he said "I am no hero I am a Knight of old bound by a oath to a kings line turned evil I have killed out of anger and greif I follow the code of chivry till those of that now dark line remember my leadgend though for now my actions are those of a hero I am not a hero."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:14 pm

His story was...strange, to say the least. Knights, kings none of these things mattered anymore. Kings wouldn't be respected and knights couldn't stand up to guns. Unless you were a jedi bringing a sword to a gunfight would get you killed. "Well I guess you haven't heard, chivalry is dead" he said jokingly, he was still keeping a promise after so long. "You should consider a bounty hunter if you need to find someone, but if they're still wealthy it should be easy to find them even if you're alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Kaatisu sighed and said "you don't understand when a dragon makes a promise we can not break it for as long as we live so chivry is not dead when I die then it will be dead and not until then""
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Well that would suck, to never be able to break a promise, ever. Though he could think of so many loopholes, but if you saw them as loopholes would it work? so is that a choice or are you literally unable to break promises, like what if you tried

That was curious thing, how was it enforced. Could it ever be broken? So many questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Thinking kaatisu says "I know full dragons can't break it still not sure how it works but I am litterly comepeled to keep it and I just though of a way to find out but I would like your premision to try I would be pulling out a blade on you one of the articles of the code is I can't draw a blade first on a nonknight unless its three to one or a challenge".
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Ravian raised an eyebrow at Kaatisu, was he serious?So you want to try and hit me with a sword" That didn't sound like it was good for his health, it sounded really, really bad actually what if he actually hit. Or knew that Ravian was criminal. "I'm not feeling too good about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Kaatisu began to laugh and calmed down then said "no not a sword a foldable dagger that your time calls a pocket knife I think cause there is no way I could hide a sword on me here besides I don't use a sword and sorry not telling you what I use"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Ravian was still a bit suspicious of Kaatisu, why the sudden urge to experiment. But he didn't think kaatisu would or could kill him with a pocket knife. "Fine try it" he said bluntly, but Ravian was getting nervous around Kaatisu now that he knew kaatisu was a hero. Maybe he should leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Kaatisu smiled and pulled the knife out and released the blade and touched its tip to ravians skin and then quickly and said "I can break it if I couldnt I wouldn't be able to touch you with the blade but I have to fight the compolsion not to thanks have a nice day" kaatisu got and begain to leave
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:56 pm

"Well okay then" he said surprised by kaatisu's suddenness. "See you around I guess"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another "totally fun" day at School(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2