Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Vote_lcapBurning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Voting_barBurning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Vote_lcapBurning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Voting_barBurning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Empty
PostSubject: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 am

Flaira also known as Victoria, grins widely as she throws fire allover the inside of the school while the last student leaves the school. Akow saw the smoke and snuck into the school wearing her hero costume looking for any teens who didn't leave yet and saw Victoria throwing fire.

"I hate school just as much as the next girl but is burning one down really necessary?"

Akow said crouching down on a locker. Flaira looked to the girl narrowing her eyes before she shoots fir at Akow and Akow just barely jumps out of the way in time.

"Is that a yes orrrrr WHOA!"

Flair shot fire at her again but Akow barely got out of the way but her backpack caught on fire. Akow pats out the flames and looked to her.

"not one for talking are? How about 1 fire ball for yes 2 for no"

Flaira hits a metal trash can with a fast fire ball flinging it at Akow hitting her to the ground.

"ok I get it you just really don't like me..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

As the girl was aiming another fireball she was suddenly kicked in the head by a dark figure, he stepped into the light and revealed himself to be the vigilante Dagger.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:37 pm

AKow frees herself pulling out her staff and looks to the mansmiling under her bandanna

"Thanks!"

Akow looks at the girl remembering her from oe of the comics she read about hotwire but before she could verify it flaira moved most of the fire and formed it into a hudge moster and made it attack dagger and Akow.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:28 am

Dagger saw the monster created from flames and threw a knife, if it passed through the monster it would hit a fire extinguisher and kill the monster, if it physically hit the fire monster it would get hit in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 am

the monster was destroyed and flaira looked very angry. Flaira rised up the fire areound dagger making it at the point of him not even being able to see past or through the fire. Akow narrowed her eyes and ran over to flaira while she was foucused on attacking dagger and hits her in the head making hit the floor and the flames arounf dagger died down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 am

Dagger was about to escape the fire when it suddenly died down, he ran over to the girl and took out some handcuffs, if she didn`t avoid capture the cuffs would bind her powers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Flaira is cuffed and the flames around them die down and akow smiled under her mask at dagger.

"those were som pretty awesome moves back there dude!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Dagger smiled, his mask only covered his eyes like Robin`s mask so she could see that he was smiling You were okay too, for a rookie
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 pm

AKow shrugs.

"hey 3 weeks in and im still alive, i say thats a really good job well done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)   Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning fire burning fire on the school ground (open)
Page 1 of 1