Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
hello everybody on TTRPG! Vote_lcaphello everybody on TTRPG! Voting_barhello everybody on TTRPG! Vote_rcap 
Moon
hello everybody on TTRPG! Vote_lcaphello everybody on TTRPG! Voting_barhello everybody on TTRPG! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

hello everybody on TTRPG!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

hello everybody on TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm new here and made a topic open for all here so I can get to know you all.
Thing is, after having started it almost a week ago, with still no responses, things are getting to feel very lonely and not very welcoming, I was just wondering, how am I supposed to get to know anybody when noone posts there, and with me beeing new it doesn't feel right just joining a topic to meet someone.

I'm sorry if this comes off as whiny and bitching, it's not my intention, but if I don't meet anybody who wants to RP with me in here, I'm kinda wondering why I'm here at all :\

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Bah, the last thing we want is to feel unwelcoming! Most of us get really busy from time to time for various reasons and really don't have time to work with ongoing RPs, much less jump into a new one. Actually, I hadn't any idea that you had started such a topic, otherwise I would have replied on one of the days when I have the time to do so. Sorry that you feel lonely on here, but that's not what we strive for, so it shouldn't last.
Back to top Go down
Papa Squat

RPG character
Name: Xander Martin
Code Name: Strike
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 pm

On the other hand, setting your thread at your own home is extremely limiting to other players. We need to come up with a reason as to why our character is at your doorstep... Are they door to door salesmen when not gallivanting around in tights? Or did their car break down and they need to use your phone?

I dunno, maybe its just me, but I think, especially for an opening thread when you don't know anyone here, a public place may be more available for other characters. Like the thread I started last night, its at a restaurant which is very easy and feasible for other characters to be there as well. And its gotten a reply already so it seems to work or I may have just gotten lucky, not sure. Its quite possible that your thread just slipped through and no one noticed it. Such is life, I guess.

Anyways, best of luck to you in the future finding rp partners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:14 pm

okay, i am sure you are all nice people, but this form of RP isn't for me, so i'll just bow out now.
If anybody in power can delete my char and stuffs i'd be glad.
Thank you for having me.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Aw, leaving already? sadness. I'd love to help you if you want, just pm me and I wouldn't mind giving a little help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Sorry for not posting on here earlier. Welcome to the site. If you ever need someone to RP with, send me a private message. I'm almost always open for a new thread. Also, don't be afraid to PM other people asking them to join in.

The easiest way to get "known" here is to join threads that are already going strong with several characters. If you start a new thread, make sure to invite people and put who you want to join in the title: "(open to all)" or "(open to two heroes)" or something like that.

If you want to join a thread right now, you should check out this storyline:

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t760p75-calling-all-villains-reboot

We need people to play villains and heroes, Player characters and NPC's, so we could really use your help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody on TTRPG!   hello everybody on TTRPG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everybody on TTRPG!
Page 1 of 1