Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
WE ARE TTRPG! Vote_lcapWE ARE TTRPG! Voting_barWE ARE TTRPG! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

WE ARE TTRPG!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:58 am

Hey guys I've been on this site for going on 4 years now and this site had unkowingly done some much for me and the people in it even more so. Originally my drive to keep coming on despite complications and troubles i was having at the time was to become an epic member like some may know as Emblem, Dar, Silent Knight, Honest, Kyte, Kurious, DivingDart, Josh, Ravian, Ninja, Capricious, and many more. And To hit the top highest poster on the site. It makes me sad that many probably don't know who many of those people are but  to the few who do you all probably know why I worked so hard to become as great as them.

They were and are legends that some i briefly role played with or wish I could but never got the chance to. Every time I talked to them and some times still do I was star stuck and so excited that they graced me with their presence and time to notice me. They all came form a time that rarely any know of and I could only dream to have been apart of. They set history. They made the site what it is today. With out them and many others none of us would be here today. They brought the site from death time and time again with their presences.

Stories were always told of them. They came from a time where everyone read each others threads and talked about how epic they were in the chat, they came from a time where people waited in excitement for the next post. They blazed the trail that we follow today. They came from a time where a legendary teams that i feared for its glory and knowledge that they were not to me crossed, where not everyone could join, where you had to work hard to get in.

When training was if you messed up you would be shot because in the real world you dont face holograms you face real bullets, real death, where the mask meant something along with hiding who you were because people would kill all that you loved if they knew who you were. Where if you spoke one of their characters names silence struck in fear of their arrival and them possibly being near by. When the titans and Nighthawks were around and when being on a team your fellow members would join your posts instantly and where even stepping foot in one of their bases without permission was a daring move.

When the site was so much different and when the tales of the past were told like stories of fairy tales to children. I will never stop praising these men and women for they deserve constant praise Hell I used to bow to some of them way back when and some even sacrificed other members to them on chat to show their loyalty for they resembled gods to us. The site has come far and has changed so much but knowing all of you who are still here from then and who are new.... seeing all of you role play and get better with each post. Watching how ambitious you all are I am honored to say that I am among you all.

I feel like if we all work hard enough while also having as much fun as we can we all can become like these members and one day people will speak like I have about us and be inspired to become better like I do now. I made this picture and video to show you all that yes they made TTRPG what it is today and who are truly TTRPG that we can become like them and like a great man once said before "WE ARE TTRPG!" -Dar

I am TTRPG. You ALL are TTRPG! I went around many days ago seeing who all said who were active characters and were going to return as active and got 25 characters. I present you all with it now, and I chose the song because I felt it was fitting, We are all the warriors that built this town this site and keep it alive and I thank you all for this and for all that you do. Now I leave you with these words... "WE ARE TTRPG!"

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Is it too late to have the site banner changed? lol

Great pic Mama E and even greater video. I really appreciate the effort you've made for the site and I'm sure everyone else does too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Thanks Pika it means a lot that you said that, and it's not up to me but I don;t think it would be changed since it was just changed not too long ago. But yeah you welcome makign things like this is fun and I like to try and make these things to help others get as pumped up to rp on the site as i get sometimes xp.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:12 pm

So many people on this site has shaped me since I joined when I was an itty bitty Moon. So I'll leave this gif of Shia Lebouf slow clapping that may or may not work, for some things I want to say may be a bit too deep for this conversation.

WE ARE TTRPG! 0mkxcg10
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 pm

I mentioned it before when you showed me this, and I'll say it again, here - where everyone else can add their input. Both of these are amazing, Energy. They speak volumes of the love and dedication you put into this site and indeed call back to that earlier time you described so well when that was the norm. The banner you made is also far more personal and carries far more meaning than those we've been using that merely show the cannon characters who aren't even a factor in rp here save for the occasional cameo thread or other special occasion. Some may remember the last time we had a personal banner, and it was awesome - it used the Titans members at the time alongside the Titans logo. That was easily the best banner we'd even had, as it gave new members something to aspire to that was actually tangible: these weren't just characters from the show, but fluid, developing heroes they could interact with. It gave newcomers a group to look up to, it gave people a group to aspire to be, or to defeat. And I believe that what you have done here surpasses even that. Because this site isn't just about the Titans and "peasants who can't get into the Titans." It's about everyone. It's about the narrative as a whole. It's about all of us. The banner may have just been changed, but it's not on a timer. The banner is changed to reflect the mood of the site or when something significant happens, not when an arbitrary amount of time has passed. I say that Energy has just made our new site banner. Though I'm not going to dictate anything. XD However if enough of ya'll agree with me, then we can put it up. Again, great job Energy, thank you so much for your dedication to this site.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:16 pm

It's so freaking awesome! Props to you on this, Energy, it's epic! The picture and the music. I feel that the song's lyrics were so well timed with the characters for some reason o.o, did you do that on purpose or was it coincidental? I think this could be the new site banner, I think it would be really really cool! (lol you can tell I'm excited about this) Thanks for the hard work and thanks for the awesome!!!! Scream
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Wow guys I can not say enough on how awesome you all are for supporting me this much and for SNs suggestion of making it the site banner. I'm just honored that you guy even suggested that let alone are supporting the idea. and your welcome its my pleasure to do this, it's fun, and i love the thought of making you all so happy for making it and trying to involve all who I can. And sat it was highly coincidental.

I put each person in order on when they came up in the picture and that was placed based on the height of each character and their position in the fence of good and evil xp. but yeah you all flatter me so with all your complements i have never gotten this many before by just putting up something anywhere for people to just walk in on. So again your welcome and thank you all for all that input you are all giving to me and what not. I'll definitely try and do more stuff like this in the future, speaking of which i really need to work more on the competed threads cliff notes her in a bit xp. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Energy, this is truly amazing. It is my honor to make this the new site banner. (Unless you specifically tell me not to). Thank you for everything you do to improve the site. You are one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:38 am

My god words can not fully express how I feel right now and still about the banner getting changed to my picture but I will still try to explain it. There's definitely a lot of honor that you guys wanted my pic as the banner and that Dar actually changed it. I also feel a lot of butterflies xp but only the best kind. I had been talking to SN about it and well  he mentchioned how I had focused on more than one group and well the reason why I did it I feel is very clear and obvious. The site doesn't just take place revolving around one team or group.

Yeah some times one team or group comes out over top and gets a lot of hype but I feel that always in the end that it all comes down to everyone not just one group. I asked around to see what all that I could gather from others because I wanted to try and find anyone and everyone who was active. Many people at first got confused when I said the main characters of the site and Moon had said main character in her opinion only showed up during arcs.

But the characters I was looking for was the people who put in the effort of posting as the characters actively and constantly. You all are the main characters of the site because you constantly show up and tell your own story rather than some who just show up claim to be the big bady or the big time hero then leaves in a few days or rarely posts. You all worked hard to get your characters where they are today and those are the people I thought should be in there not just one group or team.  

And you're very welcome to everyone who has been thanking me and congratulating me on the banner but it's not just my achievement since I didn't do it alone. Many of you helped me gather up names and characters and all of you who are active helped me by just being you because without you all that Banner up there would be full at all so thank you all for helping me make the banner and inspiring me to make it by again just being all you dippity darn dapper selves.  

I help improve the site all I can and not always get noticed for it and sometimes it gets a bit frustrating but in the end I don't care if anyone ever notices what I do ever again because I don't do it for the title of that girl who  does stuff for the site I do it for all of you because you all deserve the best that you can get. Now don't get me wrong getting this reaction out of others was the best highlight in all of my time here and I'll never forget that and always appreciate you all for this. I hope that my words I said above the video and pictures had the same impact on everyone  because I want to inspire as many of you as I can to put yourselves out there, make epic posts that could change the very state of Jump city if someone ignored it (while of course staying within the rules and such xp) you don't need to be a staff member to make an epic post.

Just take moon for example. Before she was a mod she  made i think 2 or 1 thread that blew up the asylum and the jail and if no one had responded to that jump would have been over run with villains and it could have changed everything on the site. No she didn't make an op npc or anything she just her wits and skills to logically find a way to do this task with her character making her character in my opinion be a big hitting villain on the site at the time. Take risks dont me scared to do something big and read other peoples threads so you can use what they do to come up with more ideas or even find a new person to rp with because you now realize how absolutely cool their character is.

I myself have been using inspiration from all over to come up with ideas with sn that are now set in motion and i cant wait to move forward on those ideas further. I also recently went through probably 100+ threads from the past 2 years on the site and moving them to completed threads section. I did this to not only clean up the  sections but also to get more threads in that section so I can go through them and work further on the cliff notes for the sites completed threads. There are far too many epic threads to go through in just a few hours or days and some times the size of threads intimidate others to not want to read them and thats a super big shame.

So I want to work on that thread I made to basically make cliff notes/beif descriptions with high lighted key facts on each thread hitting active members first and getting a wide spread of them aka 1 thread for each person first then double backing. I want to allow others to be able to get on there and say i want to read through some old threads that were made by Rin or Bloo or Hotwire and all they would have to do is look through the index click on the link by the name and have the thread scroll down to that user and be able to look through the large list of summarized threads. Or if they want to read more on one character they can look through the color coded characters involved section.

Basically I know that some of you don't read threads due to lack of time and I understand that so I wanted to make that thread to allow others the option to read all the threads they want in less time and not have to read 1-13 pages of text but also add a link to the thread in case they changed their minds and wanted to read the whole thing. In other words I want to better the site to the best way I can to make it more enjoyable for others and have my own hand in trying to make it the best that it can be because again you all deserve no less. So thank you all again for inspiring me to do all this and I hope that I can inspire you all to the same amount or more that you all inspired me.

Have fun rping get crazy and become more legends than you all already are, trust me you'd all be surprised what constant and persistent hard work can get you, I know I was and no i'm not just talking about the banner, I'm also talking about my mod status, my rank on the top posters that took me almost 4 years to get this far, my rank of the first normal member omega class meta human, that scary 1,000 post count i got in the first month I was here, everything I have to day including all my good friends.

I've come so far and I know you can too but I'm going to shut up now because I'm getting all speechy on you all like I'm up on a stage talking about my new book that helped me become a millionaire and it can help you too [Insert stupid buy my cheap book face here] so yeah buy Dars book not my imaginary one (yeah he has a book told you all he was super cool xp) and well shutting up now. *Rambles when it gets past 5 am which for her it is*

P.S.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE ARE TTRPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE TTRPG!   WE ARE TTRPG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE ARE TTRPG!
Page 1 of 1