Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Vote_lcapThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Voting_barThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Vote_lcapThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Voting_barThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Empty
PostSubject: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:38 pm

It was a lovely morning the Jump city, with no crime running a muck or a massive, epic Good vs. Evil battle threatening the lives of every citizen. No, today this day was silent, quiet, and odd. Odd because it was quiet and silent. As if nothing was happening, a boring day. People walked about, uncomfortable with the feeling of peace that was given to them. They were more use to hero vs. villain battles than any other city in America. Peace, somethign hard to find in this Hero city. "I don't like it." An officer said to his partner, who was napping in the passenger seat, "It's as if something was just wrong." The partner woke up and looked over at his best friend. "You realy are one paranoid cop. Come on, it's a nice day, the sun is shining, people are happy. Just relax." The driver shifted in hsi seat uncomfortably. "I don't know. It's just wrong." The partner closed his eyes and waited for the sleep to be taken, but then the ground shook.

The glass from the buildings broke and shattered on the ground as a large rock grew from the center of the streets. The rock reached the top of the buildings. It shfited, changed into three faces, one smiling to the right, another frowning to the left, and the middle's face was laughing, frozen in time. The officers came out of their cars and ran to the stone, their pistols out in defense. "What is it?" The partner asked to his. A voice came from the portal, yelling. "Come, come, come." The officers slowly backed away from the stone refusing to obey it's orders. The stone just laughed. "I-I-I'm calling the Titans, wait here." The driver said, running back to the car. The partner stood infront of the stone, just staring into it's eyes. The eyes stared back and the partner was sucked into the portal like a dust ball into a vacuum. The driver dropped the walky talky he had, the call already sent. Then the stone rotated towards the car, sucking the car in with the driver. The stone rotated back to the street, calling out to whoever dared enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:06 pm

“Meh? Something’s finally broken this prickly boredom at last... it’s about time things went back to normal...”

The masked man’s dialogue was weighed with laziness and dragged with droning restlessness. He’d been sitting amongst the branches of a healthy birch tree, planted in a quaint little square of soil in the middle of a walkway for a bit of landscaping charm. Everything was so... boring. There weren’t many shoppers out, nor were there pesky, chirping birds and the usual clang of traffic. Just... still and static. At first, Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann thought it nice and relaxing but, of course, the act of doing nothing was enough to drive the actor mad.

Liev looked up at what had cause the “disturbance” (more like a relief, in this case), and suddenly wished the calm day was still happening. There, right before his bright, golden eyes, was a behemoth stone with three wicked faces. “Was ist...?” A boulder. With faces. Beckoning anyone who dared to “Come, come, come.” And now, sucking in a car, with its driver, and another cop ...this couldn’t be good.

Instinctively, the Teen Titan called Honest snatched his Titans Communicators and honed the distress signal. “Calling all Titans!” With another sleight of his hand, a blocky, concrete mask in the shape of Cinderblock was in Liev’s hands and ready to be used. Though heavy as it was, Honest could handle it just as well as a champion heavy lifter––not because of strength, but because of transfiguration.

Within a few moments, another huge, rocky figure had made its presence on the paved asphalt of the Jump City street. There wasn’t a dashing, clever, and certainly human young man sitting in a birch tree anymore––Honest, using his power of mask manipulation, had become the huge, mighty, and extremely powerful Cinderblock!
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:39 pm

The three faces rolled their eyes over and over again out of boredom. "Oh come now," the voice of an scottish man pleaded "I want a challenger. Not two boring humans." The eyes of the smiling face looked over at the tree branches, laughing at the strange new human. "I heard this world was full of Heroes. Come one, come all. MADNESS IS A GIFT." The voice said, all the eyes shaking crazily.

"I want a champion, not someone so....NORMAL. They lost their sanity like babies and bread." All the faces said in the same voice, with the same accent. They all stared as a newcomer came. Then they stared up towards the rooftop, staring at another newcomer. "So, which one of you are worthy? Which one, WHICH ONE?!"

King Thog looked down at the strange portal. "Eine solche seltsame Welt ist." Thog spoke in his Astutu tongue. He dropped down from the rooftop, holding his double bladed axe. He walked towards the Rock Golem, unafraid by it's size. "Was denkst du, mein Erde Freund?" Thog said, looking towards the portal.

The portal's faces wrenkled and all faces turned angry. "What are you talking about? Fine, your both worthy." The portal quickly slide towards Honest and Thog, swallowing them into the portal. Into the dark world of chaotic order, where there was no welcome for sanity or emotionless. Then, the two heroes landed hard on a stone tiled ground. Thog slowly got up, only to be greated by a bald man, wearing a black suit, and with no expression. "Please....sit down." The man asked, holding his hand towards the two seats.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Ooc: Oi, it too late for someone who has already lost his sanity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 pm

ooc: Fine with me. Smile

bic:
Honest had not a chance to react, act, or say anything in his defense. A human? This... this creature was more than Jump’s average baddie ready to wreak havoc. It considered itself supreme, but what was it’s purpose? There was as nagging pang in the man’s mind. And now he had been joined by quite the impressively and certainly imposing King Thog—a man he’d never met before, and now Liev wasn’t sure he wanted to. The boulder’s faces had twisted into angry, menacing glares. The static atmosphere was anything but static now. And both Honest and King Thog has landed in stony, ominous place with an even more ominous figure standing before them.

Honest got stood cautiously but assertively. “You need a hero, a champion, you say?” Liev questioned, his signature sing-song voice coming into play as he did so, yet in all seriousness. “We ‘human’ are such like babies, too, so what significance are we to you? Madness, sanity—it’s all just a game. I bet you and I are quite the same...” his eyes darted across the man’s black robes, then to his own concrete disguise. “Cinderblock” lifted its huge, powerful hands and removed its face as it morphed back into Liev’s “human” form. “I am a man. I son of Adam. Are you His servant, seemingly pure yet deceitful? I will not sit to a fiendish, cowardly figure until I know who you are... and have come to par. Prove to me you know insanity.”
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:02 pm

OOC: Sure Silent!

The man sitting at the desk laced his fingers together and said. "If you are seeking my master you must sadly wait. He isn't the sort of prince to grace is appearance with the commoners." He reached over towards a book and moved it to the center of the desk. He opened the book to a page that was blank. "My master has observed your world with great contempt. He has seen the heroes and was entertained by your fights. So much that he even caused some of the fights. One example is....well...I won't say sense he's standing in the room." The man said, looking towards Thog.

Thog was looking around his surroundings, not bothering to question where he was because to him it was obvious, they were in a room. "You might want to translate what I am saying to your friend over there. His Astutu language is exactly like your German." The man looked up, the portal opening again and releaseing another hero. "My name is Haskil, advicer to Prince Sheogorath. I was sent here to force you to help my master." As he spoke the two chairs shook and moved away from each other, a third chair rising up from the ground between the two. "Now, please, sit down."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Zack, responding to Honest's call, had charged into the streets, hungering for a fight. What he had found he had to admit had not been expected. Well, a fight's a fight! Let's see what my fellow crazy has in store. Not expecting to be teleported, Zack toppled into the room in an ungraceful heap, still in mid conversation with the stone faces. "I told you I'm not a hero! Would a hero like to stab- wait a sec... Where am I now?" Standing up and looking around, Zack's perpetual grin widened. "Ooh! Fancy! Man, we don't have a teleporty face! I want a teleporty face! Why don't we have a teleporty face?" Noticing Honest, Zack didn't skip a beat. "Liev! Do you know why we don't have a fancy teleporty face? When we get back we should get Mod to get the city to build us a teleporty face!" Though he had seen Thog the moment he had stood, Zack ignored him for the time being, instead focusing on Haskil. "Haskawawa? You've got a dumb name. I'm not calling you Haskawawa. From now on, you will be Conrad. Conrad is an awesome name. Way awesomer than Haskawawa. So where'd you get the fancy clothes, Conrad?" Zack looked at the Chaim Haskil indicated. "Somehow I don't think that's a good idea, Conrad, I'd hate to break your fancy chair. Man... Fancy teleporty face, fancy room, fancy desk, fancy chairs, fancy clothes, and now a fancy new name. However did you become so fancy Conrad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Honest raised his eyebrow in suspicion, taking keen interest in King Thog and the seemingly “perfect” knowledge of the Teen Titans and their origins. “So it seems your master has quite the eye for classified information… nevertheless, I’ll try not to appear the squandering mouse you are making me out to be,” the actor said flatly, his eyes now lowered in a sallow glare. He turned to King Thog, of whom he had not seen but heard of on some occasions. An alien. Honest had great difficulty when it came to any alien race. He believed beings not of this world were either runaway cowards or power-hungry idiots trying to make Earth their new “kingdom” or “dominion” or whatever they chose to classify the planet they invaded as. “Astutu? What, did you borrow that language from we Germans just as you borrowed our planet for kicks and giggles? How nice of you, considering we’ve been tolerant—moreover, hospitable—to the likes of you and your kind.” Liev turned to the man in the black robe. “If he really wants to know what your heathen remarks are, let him figure it out himself. I’ve no time for such superfluous, submissive, and idiotic things… well, at least until I’ve met your oh-so mighty master of which you serve like some mongrel pup. Tell me, does he pay you in heroes’ blood or let you lick the remaining flesh off their bones?”

Liev’s suspicions had turned into raw disgust. If this guy thought so highly of himself, he would have to prove it before even gleaming a touch of Honest’s respect. But his stark thoughts were interrupted when—of all insane people—Zack Wylder dropped into the room. At first, Liev’s first instincts were to jolt and help the man up, but he decided that would be a contradictory thing to do considering his accusations of King Thog and Haskil. Instead, the actor grinned and swung his shoulder of his comrade’s. “Teleporty face, you say? Why, of course! I’ll send for one this day. However, you should be careful about Conrad, for his demise might make his good prince sad. But, as for the face, I see no disgrace, as long as it’s not as ugly as his!”

Liev giggled. Two could play this insanity game, especially when the contestants could not me matched.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Haskil just sat there, with no emotions being shown. Thog just stared at Honest, unaware that he was insulting him. He blinked once, then jumped as another insane human appeared. He wasn't sure what was going on. He lifted his axe some, trying to see if there was any Earth he could use in case these three were hostile. The ground didn't shake with his power, the walls didn't crumble. This room was made of something else, not stone but something entirely.

Haskil tapped his fingers and waited patiently as the three further denied his request. His right eye twitched slightly at Silent's insane talk, reminding him of his master when he was young. "You will like my master....sadly." Haskil spoke, his voice unchanged, his emotions matching his voice. Long ago, when Haskil was created in the swamp of Suicides by his master's will, he use to have alot of emotions. However, his master grew to be annoyed by Haskil's emotions and decided to take them away.

Haskil, after a long silence and a blank stare at the two, sighed and said. "I take it you want the scenic route to New Sheoth. Fine by me, but I would stay with King thog. He has more experience in the wilds." The King looked at Haskil when he mentioned his name, then looked back at the two. "I'll leave the book here for you, it will help you survive the forest if you are lost." The room shook and suddenly the stones turned into purple butterflies, flying up to the sky. Haskil's body turned into a butterfly, joining the swarm as it flew away.

Here the three stood, in a forest full of twisted trees, and unusual noises. The sound of animals unknown to the world screamed through the woods. The sky was covered in bright red streams of milky way, lighting their path. A bird flew overhead, catching the eye of Thog. The bird had a head of a lizzard, beek of a crow, a torso of a bird, legs of a komodo dragon, and arms of eagle feathers. The bird cawed towards the group. Thog went pale, his hand gripped the double bladed axe. "Fushu?" He sniffed the unsual odors and then, without warning, jumped into the trees, vanishing from the group.

From ahead, ten glowing eyes stared at it's prey. The trees fell as the eyes moved forward. Glowing blue snakes slithered past the two, along with rodents mixed with all kinds of creatures. From the trees, charged a five headed Imbala, a feared creature that was said to only exist in Thog's world. The Imbala had five heads, each having the mame of a lion, jaws of dragons, and eyes of yellow. They had a dragons torso, lion's leg supporting the massive body. All five heads drew back and lunged forward, roaring fire at the two.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Zach rose an eyebrow as the walls dissolved into butterflies, along with Haskill. "Why'd Conrad leave the party? we were having such fun... Oi! Where're you going eh buddy?" Zack watched Thog vanish into the bushes, his eyebrows furrowing into a frown despite his grin. "Coward..." Looking around, Zack noticed the creatures assailing them and leapt back from the flames. Ironically, that which kept him safe from just about any physical attack was his greatest weakness here. His armor was superconductive to fire, along with a few other things. One blast would likely kill him, and he couldn't die just yet. "Man that thing would make a cool pet... Actually, now that I think about it, it would be a rather hot pet, eh Honest?" Zack cackled as he kicked the desk over to give himself some cover, drawing his Famas and opening fire, targeting the beast's chest, where he figured it's vital squishy bits would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Honest’s childish nonsense was swept clean from his ego when he saw the alien beast. The Haskil-butterfly was nothing compared to this. Landing in this world was nothing like this. That thing––that Imbala––was the most horrific thing that twenty-one year old, spandex-wearing theater man had ever seen in his life. Liev froze. His legs buckled. His shoulders went rigid. Nope. I’m going to die. I’m going to die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna––

But before he knew it, he realized he didn’t have the time to die. His arm jerked free from fear and ripped out a mask from a strapped, thin pack on his pack. It was right there. The Imbala was right there, too. Too quick! Honest was too quick, even for that atrocious alien king of beasts. The flames dashed across the very tips of Liev’s white, ruffled collar as he dove forward, to the lush green grass that, in turn, stained his black slacks as it skid across the surface. It’s ten eyes seemed to follow him as he slid under the Imbala even though its eyes were fixated on Zack. The mad man’s bullets shot threw the air like tiny, compact arrows. Liev couldn’t believe Zack was consciously, belligerently, seriously thinking he could take on the beast. King Thog didn’t seem like he could take on this beast. Wait, Honest thought. ”Thog!” he screamed. ”Hilfe! Wir brauchen Sie! Helfen Sie uns!”

Liev jammed his hand into the ground, pivoting his body and letting his feet glide across the mesh-like terrain. He needed Thog to pull this mask off.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:55 pm

The Imbala's middle head growled and stretched out like rubber as Silent's bullets bounced off it's skin tough scale-fur skin. The middle head hovered above Silent's cover, diving down to bite. The middle head retreated back to it's body, thinking that it's prey was wounded. The heads turned their attention to Honest, breathing fire towards him. The trees uprooted and ran away from the sight, leaving a field of burnt grass. The Imbala charged towards the desk as Honest rolled under it, the mindless creature thinking the desk was an enemy. The farthest right head bit down on the desk, turning to look at Honest. The book that was on the desk sat in the ashened ground, blank like a canvas. The Imbala's long, thin as grass tail touched a page of the book. Words began to appear on the page, English written, with a picture on one side of the page and words on the other. The picture was the Imbala, the words described everything about the Imbala. Including it's weakness, a soft spot on it's belly.

As the Imbala turned and faced Honest, their head's drew back and snarled, fire erupting in their jaws. As they lunged, the fire came, like a tidal wave on a beach. Then the fire stopped, the Imbala yelped, and was turned over on it's back. The ground was cracked to pieces, the Imbala's head's moving wildly like a snake without it's head. Thog was standing there, his arms wrapped tightly around the Imbala's tail. His double bladed axe landed infront of Honest, the blade stuck in the ground. A wall of earth was smoking with heat in front of Honest. Thog let go of the tail for a second, not sure what he was suppose to do next. He had never killed an Imbala on his planet. In fact, the only ones that have killed an Imbala were two different species of humanoid, both of which were his parents.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Zack didn't notice the book, only that his bullets were having no effect, so he flipped his Famas onto his back, drawing his combat knife. The creature's jaws snapped shut atound him and let go as the thing believed it had taken him out of the fight. Surprised, sticky, and irritated, but relatively unharmed save for superficial wounds, Zack shook his head, trying to clear the saliva from his eyes. Wondering why he hadn't bewen swallowed, Zack looked up at the creature, realizing it must have decided he had been wounded enough to ignore. It then occured to Zack that this thing wasn't exactly intelligent, and an idea formed in his mind. Throwing the knife in an arc aimed to miss, he magnetically pulled the blade back to him after it had passed the Imbala, which would bring it on a collision course with the Imbala's opposite side. Zack hoped the thing was dumb enough to think the phantom attacker was real, and enough of a threat to ignore Honest in favor of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:40 pm

occ: I really apologize again for the late reply. I’ve been really caught up!

bic:
The Imbala’s roaring blaze flared in Honest’s gold eyes and singed the tips of his curly locks, literally just a hair away from setting his whole body on fire. Fire. The very word sent prickling embers across his mind. It was Honest’s greatest fear, and the very thing that made the actor truly faceless. The flames had licked his neck, crawled up his face and burned away the flesh as it was mercilessly protruded from his twin brother’s blow torch.
"Burn the pretend angel. Burnnnnn..."
But now wasn’t the time for fear spiked with insanity. This was action!

“Danke,” Liev half yelled, half screeched as he ducked and rolled behind the desk, barely getting behind it before the Imbala’s flames could get another chance at him. King Thog was indeed strong, and he was definitely the only one who new this strange planet. So alien or not, Thog was now Honest and Silent Night’s companion. Translating was the least Liev could do in return.

“Das Buch! (That book!)” Liev yelled over his shoulder, placing his carefully protected mask over his face. “Jemand hat um es zu bekommen. (Someone has to get it.) Ich weiß nicht wie, aber ich denke, es kann helfen!” (I don’t know why, but I think it can help!)” But in an instant, it was not Liev who had given the command––no, now his mask had helped him turn into a magnificent gryphon. The mythical beast from tales of Greek lore had been easily impressed upon his mind when he identified what the Imbala really was: powerful animals fused together by some unearthly, divine power. The Honest Gryphon’s head gleamed in the sunlight with the poise of an eagle and was paired with a strong, robust, and quick body of a lion. Its wings were undeniably the most bewildering thing about his; they were not also the agile wings of an eagle, but an advantage above the ground-bound Imbala.

In a heart beat, the Honest Gryphon was in the air, piercing the atmosphere with an ear-ringing cry. He just hoped the Imbala’s eyes weren’t as keen as the looked.

ooc: With the German translation, would you like me to put the English translations, too? I wasn’t sure if you knew German or not, Primarch. I’m pretty sure you don’t, Silent. XD ...but I guess it would be helpful either way. :P
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

ooc: It's okay

bic:

Goth ran to his axe as the Imbala rolled over and stood it's ground. He slid and grabbed the axe, the wall of rock had crumbled. He lifted the axe and stood behind the Imbala, hearing his people's tongue being spoken by one that was not of his people. He looked over at the book and back at the Gryphon Honest as he flew up. The Imbala's gaze focused on the Gryphon, ignoring the knife that had flown by it. That was the problem with Imbala's, they may have many head's but they only have one tiny brain. Goth ran towards the Imbala, sliding under it's belly, and to the desk where the book lay in front of it. He picked the book up, the words scrambling into his spoken tongue.

Goth quickly looked over the pages and then looked over at Silent. He closed the book and walked towards him, picking him up with one hand and setting him down in front of the desk. He pointed at the Imbala with a flat hand, then turned it over to show what they had to do. They needed to turn the beast over and cut it's belly open. He looked over at Silent's gun and lifted it up, shooting at the Imbala's skin as Honest screeched. The noise drove the Imbala crazy and the bullets bouncing off it's scaly skin only doubled the noise. Goth gave the weapon back and pointed at the Imbala again, acting like he was holding the gun and pulling the trigger to show what they had to do. He need the Imbala to focus it's head on the two.

As they distracted the beast, Goth walked around it till he was behind the Imbala. He launched himself after the Imbala and grabbed it's tail again, lifting it up and flipping it over on it's back. With axe in hand, Goth jumped high in the air, gripping the axe with both his hands, and bringing it down on the Imbala's stomach. The Imbala's heads stiffened and then relaxed, it's body turning grey. Goth held his axe with one hand and brought his other hand to his chest as a prayer, then stepped down off the Imbala. "Ich weiß, wir sind von verschiedenen Rennen, aber wir sind alle fremden in dieser Welt, und sollten zusammen. Mein Name ist König Thog, aber ich lieber Goth. ICH wurde verbannt zu ihrer Welt mit dem Kanzler und haben keine Möglichkeit, kommen nach Hause zurück. Es ist meine Geschichte, was sind ihre?(I know we are of different race but we are all strangers in this world and should stick together. My name is King Thog, but I prefer Goth. I was banished to your world by the Chancelor and have no way to come back home. There is my story, what are yours?)

ooc: That would be appreciated. I'm just using google translator to be honest :P and sorry I had to go through that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next