Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:19 am

Zack caught his knife as it arced back to him, having little effect. Then again, he hadn't expected it to do much. And then Thog picked him up. "Oi! What the hell?" Zack was just as surprised at Thog's action as he was that Thog could lift him. He relaxed a bit when Thog put him down, then stiffened once more as Thog snatched William and opened fire. "Oi! Give Will back ya crazy wierdo! Get your own buddy!" Thog handed the Famas back and gestured for Zack to continue. Snatching the gun back, Zack magnetically clamped his grip shut, glaring at Thog through his grin, his hysterical voice now a low growl. "Yea, I get your point, shoot the thing. Just don't do that again, or you won't be a happy camper." Zack turned and opened fire on the Imbala, ceasing once Thog had killed it. Reloading, Zack checked his ammo reserves. Only three clips left, counting the fresh one in his gun. He would have to refrain from using his guns too much, as he had no idea when he was going to find more. "So, birdie-liev... What's he saying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

“His name is Goth,” Liev replied cooly, “and wants to know our ‘stories.’” The gryphon’s mane shook, it’s body ruffled its feathers, then within seconds, Honest had returned to his normal form. “He also says he’s a friend, but I’ve never trusted aliens so I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether that’s true or not. In the meantime, I vote we find out exactly where we are and let that butterfly man know we mean business.

The actor crooned his neck, then his knuckles, back, and shoulders as he took their surroundings in. It was jungle everywhere––trees, bushes, mosses, flowers, plants––nothing but jungle. This was definitely not Liev’s ideal environment to be trapped in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

ooc: Eww double posting eww eww, but are you still with us, Primarch?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm

OOC: Is it too late for a demon to join in on the fun?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 pm

(Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry, I had a few last minute crap to complete before graduating from High school. And Kyte, I guess it's not too late, I can just have you fall out of the sky Very Happy )

Goth waited for a translation and when he wasn't given one he frowned. He had a thought that the two weren't too fond of someone like him. He was use to this, as his race was exiled by the Perfecio's for being different. Goth could smell the strange, yet some familiarly, scents that covered the land. He looked down at the scorched earth, feeling pity for nature as she felt pain from the fire. The grass began to grow quickly, the trees running back to where they once were, even some settling on top of the Impala (not really looking at previous posts....don't know why). This place was so strange, Goth thought, walking towards the book. He figured the thing could have a map somewhere inside it, or could be good for surviving out here. He reached down to pick the book up, but instead the book clamped shut on his fingers and sent red electricity piercing through his arms, covering his hair on his body and forcing it to stand up.

The book let go and Goth fell down on the ground, his axe falling next to him. His long hair stuck out in all directions and his axe had electricity tracing downwards to the ground. He twitched as he laid there, pulses of electricity making his nerves cringe. He sat up quickly, patting his hair down so he wouldn't look like an even bigger fool. "That hurt." Goth said, meaning to speak in the only tongue he knew. He quickly shut his mouth in surprise. His voice was rough but full of experience. "What? Why am I talking like this?" Goth said to himself, standing up and looking over to the two. "Is...is this your language?" He said, looking between the two. He caught a view of something in the air and looked up. He saw a body falling down towards the ground, but couldn't make out if it was a body or just another creature. Goth's eyes widened and he reached for his axe, the handle lifting up so he could grab it. The earth reached out and caught whoever it was that was falling, gently settling it down on the ground.

(Sorry for the bad post, just got a lot of crap on my plate)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 pm

[In Jump]

Kyte exited Steel City, now in his human form, pondering and mulling over the information Seph had given him. That was when he heard a lot of commotion a few blocks away. However, he didn't run, he just merely burst into black flames early while no one was paying attention and kept walking down the street until he saw the giant three-way head. He didn't look surprised, he just kept walking. It ranted briefly about madness.

"Come, come, come!"

Kyte looked up at it with a blank look.

...alright.

The faces would probably have gawked at how fast of a response they got.

[The Shivering Isles]

He was then flying. Or, rather, "falling" here would be more accurately translated as "falling". A hand of earth caught him, and then set him on the ground. He immediately stood, looking around at the destruction that was repairing itself.

What an interesting world. I wonder...

He seemed not to notice the others quite yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

ooc: I'm going to wait to post my reply for a little bit in order to give SIlent Night a chance.

@Primarch: Don’t worry about it! I think we’ve all been pretty occupied. Graduation’s a freaking important thing to be occupied with, I must say. Wink I still have two years to go.

@Kyte: WELCOME ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 am

"Our stories? Tcha!" Zack cackled, madness bubbling up momentarily before he was able to fight it back down. "I very much doubt he truly wants to hear mine... It ain't exactly for the faint of heart, ya know." Zack looked at Goth as if he were a simple child. "Of course it isn't our language! We only speak like this to confuse you specifically!" Zack temporarily lost himself in insane laughter. He was still laughing when someone fell from the sky. Calming down enough to restrain himself a bit, Zack rise an eyebrow at the newcomer, resting his Famas against his shoulder with one hand and offering the other to the man in the ground. "Looks like you're a long way from Kansas eh, Dorothy? Where's Toto eh?"

Ooc: Sorry for the short post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Liev gave a stifled cackle when Goth tried to push his hair down, but quickly shut up when he was reminded that he has made much more a fool of himself on countless occasions. “Eh... sorry about that. Nasty habit. Wait, what did you just say? Holy hell, I wonder if that can teach me Ancient Aztec; I’ve had quite the trouble understanding the legends I need to create the new line of South American Idol-God masks,” he trailed off the subject, stroking his non-existent beard, apparently deep in thought. “I have a twisted feeling that the Haskil and that wicked book are intertwined in a most uncanny fashion, and not even fashionably, the shame! What’s next? People raining from the sky? Ha, ha, ha. What an obscene thought, even for me––”

Honest’s jaw dropped open when he saw a figure fall from the sky, land, and effortlessly get back up. When Zack offered his hand, Honest immediately dashed between the two, sensing a precursory clash of sinister and head-butting rivalry. The newcomer looked like just the guy to stir things up... something, odd, the fact he fell out of the sky aside.

“Ignore him,” Liev cast an annoyed glance at Zack. “He... and, admittedly, myself lean kind of off when it comes to keeping sanity straight... ehee, hee hee hee! Ha ha ha! Tee hee hee...!” he burst into laughter when Zack mentioned confusing everyone they met; he couldn’t help but aboard this crazy train. “Net, Goth. Zak pravilʹno, hotya on i ne upomyanul, chto my govorim na raznyh yazykah . Mozhete li vy govoritʹ na russkom? Yesli net, to ya boyusʹ, chto vy mogli by bytʹ poteryany dlya slov, yesli vy ne okazatʹsya poleznym.” (No, Goth. Zack is correct, although he failed to mention that we speak many different languages. Can you speak Russian? If not, I am afraid you might be lost for words unless you prove to be helpful.)

“A kak tebya zovut? (and what is your name)?” the actor turned back to Kyte. “Dzhonni Ryeĭnklaud? Vy mozhete nazyvatʹ menya miss Schastʹe! (Johnny Raincloud? Then you can call me Miss Sunshine!)”

Honest continued laughing at his own *bad* joke even though he knew no one could understand him. Soon he was in such hysterics he fell onto his side and began rolling around in the grass. “Someone call in another Imbala! We can’t keep all this fun to ourselves; that would be so selfish!”
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am

Goth blinked and stared at Honest, not sure what he was talking about. Aztec gods and masks, was this guy some sort of shaman. His tribe's shamans were the most intuned with nature than nature itself. He frowned at Zack's jokes, not understanding what part of the joke was funny. He had a sour sense of humor and was painfully serious even when things were at ease. He sighed and said. "Great, I'm stuck with three insane aliens." He turned to faced away from the group, opening the book he had been shocked by. The blank page he was looking at started to form images of land, roads, and towns. 'A map' Goth thought, 'Perfect, I could just leave the heavy weights behind.....but then again that would be cruel of me.'

The map had an "X" on one side of the land, on top of a city called "New Sheoth". Goth looked back at the three, hearing that one of them requested him to call another Imbala. He grinned, walked over to Honest, and showed him the map, shoving the page in his face. "We have to go to 'New Sheoth'. And sense you love the Imbala so much....." Goth raised his head to the sky and made a whistle/caw sound the Fushu made when it spotted them. The call was loud, almost ear shattering from where he stood. He dropped the book in Honest's hands and began to run the opposite way. He was chuckling as he ran, the ground shaking violently. The trees uprooting themselves and moving away from the group as a wall of heads charged towards the three, all Imbala's. Goth had slunged the axe on his shoulder, running as fast as he can away from where he had called, leaving behind deep foot prints. He turned, ran through a decaying meadow, and arrived at the center of the land, where all there was in there is swamp, with a large hill.

Goth ran through the water, oddly not finding any life around. He stopped a small island and sat down, waiting for the three to find him. He had memorized the map within seconds and knew where to go, but he wanted them to hurry up. Goth is an impatient man, but he was nice enough to lend them the map.

(Sorry again, the internet went offline and we had to get a repairman to fix it....thank you for your patience)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Zack rose an eyebrow. "Well that was a stupid thing to do. Either call in combatants and fight, or don't and don't. Why would you call in combatants and then run? I have no respect for that coward. I hope we meet again, I'd like to show him how the coward dies in shame." Zack glared darkly in the direction Goth ran off in before turning to Honest. "Looks like we'll be having to get along with Dorathy after all. Let's hope he can fight eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Kyte slowly turned to the man talking to him that was behind him, instantly grinning. He could sense deep madness just from looking at him. Wonderful.

Oh, you know...still in the twister somewhere, I bet.

He looked upon them all; what looked to be a barbarian, the mad and twisted one, and then a man with a mask. A motley assortment of people, at best, but Kyte wondered what fun he was going to have. The man with the mask darted between him and the mad one, saying to ignore him because he and the madman had a hard time keeping sanity straight.

Well then, I guess I'll fit in.

Kyte's grin could only widen when they started speaking Russian. Wonderful. He called the barbarian Goth, and the madman Zack.

Как хорошо вы говорите языках я могу понять. Меня зовут Кайт. Я вижу, вы, как русский.

Kyte tilted his head as Goth shoved a map into mask man's face, saying they had to go to New Sheoth, wherever that was. He then dropped a book into his hands and ran away as three giant creatures burst from the treeline. Kyte stretched, before sprinting off at full speed, readying his katana. When he was two feet from the center of the creatures, he would jump and use the art of iai to quickly draw his blade and slice in the same notion, nicking two inches deep into the neck of the left Imbala, and slice two feet into the neck of the center Imbala as he flipped over them. As he turned around to see how the two hosts would fare, he flicked the blood off the blade and then returned it to its sheath. This could be fun.

Тем не менее обеспокоена мне не будучи в состоянии бороться?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: Mmmkay, dudes. I hate to say this, but I've lost complete interest in this plot. :/ I do have a lot of other (more recent) roleplays I've been working on quite a lot, and I'm sure Primarch has, with what all his character, Primarch Joshua... blowing up Jump City and launching the big finale of all he's worked on until now. So, basically, I'm dropping out. :/ Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)   The Shivering Isles (Open To All!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2