Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Vote_lcapThe Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Voting_barThe Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Vote_lcapThe Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Voting_barThe Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:38 pm

((OOC: First off I just want to show this picture of what is being hunted
Spoiler:

Joshua had his right hand placed on the hilt of his blade "Reyals". The blade he had made on his home world was the length of a full grown human. The hilt was decorated with miniature figures depicting a battle against the Brotherhood of Steel (Planet Fallout) and the Legion, an infamous army that would have taken over DC if the Brotherhood hadn't stopped them. He wore a blackened armor that had no sleeves or armor protecting his arms, making him more flexable. He carried his rechargable laser pistol on his left waist. He had contacted the Titan's tower and the Silver's Headquarters and left a message on for them, asking if they can spare some heroes to help him.

The reason for the help was that he smelled something underground that smelled like a Deathclaw nest. The scent was like old sweaty gym socks, wrapped with five year old bacon, covered with molded cheese, and dumped with thousands of dead, burnt bodies. Astartes were a strong race but they had never fought against a real Deathclaw. He remembered that his strength was no match against the Deathclaw, that's why he was carrying the weapons. It's speed was equal to Joshua's, which was why he was wearing lighter armor.

Joshua stopped infront of a manhole that had the stench of a Deathclaw flowing out of it. He looked around at the surroundings. The manhole was in an oddly clean alleyway. There were no homeless or trash about. He unsheathed his sword and then sat down infront of the manhole, sharpening his sword with a whetstone.

Last edited by Primarch Joshua on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 pm

OT: Ben or Sage, gonna leave it up to you. Shape shifting alien every other couple of posts or matter absorber?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:19 am

(I'll join in, too, if I may. I'm bored.)
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:04 pm

(I'd suggest Sage, I don't think Ben's ready for a Deathclaw. And I hear ya Shadow, I'm bored too >.<, glad your joining!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:13 pm

OT: Sage it is.

JaK could be seen walking up behind Joshua with his arms folded; he peered inside the hole with a raised eyebrow and then back to the Titans Central's space Cadette, who apparently wasn't even a teen or a Titan? According tot he Titans database this guy was not to be screwed with; he was very powerful, very mean, and could rip Sage in half without his armor on.

"Sooo uh, what's so special about this thing again that you needed our help for it? Aren't you supposed to be some kind of bad ass emperor planet conquerer or something, and you guys have two peeps on your team who are/or can be mega strong aliens."

Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Joshua looked up at Jak, recognizing who he was through the Titan's database. He put the whetstone back in his pocket and took out his rechargable laser pistol. He took out a tube looking device and screwed it on the barrel of the pistol.

"Deathclaws are much more deadly then I. Even three of my brothers had difficulty slaying one hundred. Hopefully we won't have that problem." He looked down at the iron sights and made sure it was aligned. "Make yourself comfortable, we will need another hero to help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:13 pm

(xD Sweet.)

Shadow stepped out of a nearby alley. The darkness seemed to curl around her as she emerged, but it receded as the moonlight covered her instead. She had offered to go help the Primarch when Simca found his message, hoping to get some more information on the Titans, but she hadn't expected anyone else to come.

A mixture of disdain and sarcastic disappointment could be seen on her face as she saw JaK standing next to Joshua. She got her expression under control quickly enough, though, and managed to restrain the multitude of cutting comments just raring to burst out her lips.

'Your message was kind of vauge.' Shadow said to Joshua. 'What exactly are we doing here?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

As Sage turned to see Shadow, his look of disdain would be blatant and bountifully written all over his expression unlike her. He would then turn to Joshua and speak accusingly at him, loudly, so that the approaching Sliver could hear him clearly.

"Hey, I know these things are bad and all, but come on dude. We can get a few more Titans, we don't really need Slivers to help us out, right?"

The way JaK pronounced Sliver would just ooze with disrespect, as if to say their name even sounds cruddy.

OT: Try putting that pic in a spoiler Primarch, so that it doesn't stretch the thread.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 am

"I want to see the source of the smell. If it is nothing then I have wasted both your times. If it is what I fear then we will need to destroy it." Joshua said, answering Shadow's question. He had seen her expression towards Sage and wondered if this will end well. He stood up, towering over both of them, and looked down at the manhole.

"Because, Sage, I need a small hunting party. A large one will make too much mistakes and more Deathclaws will notice us. Stealth is much better on a hundred of these things then charging in the nest against one." He pointed his laser pistol and fired at the manhole. On impact, the manhole disintegrated into dust. An invisible stink cloud came out of the hole, filling the alleyway with a terrible stink. The same stink that Deathclaws have. "And one more thing to both of you. I don't care what team your on or if you have some sort of rivalry. Put it aside or you'll get us all killed." He picked his sword up and sheathed it on his waist while holstering his laser pistol.

Joshua stepped on the ladder in the sewer and climbed down. The smell didn't bother him at all, it was the fact that he couldn't see anything that bothered him. He landed on the sidewalk of the sewer, not making any noise. The sewage flowed in the center of the tunnel, like a river, and mixed with the scent of the Deathclaw. In other words, the smell was even worse. Joshua took out a small flare in his pocket and ignited it, the shadows leaving. "We're clear here, get down and we'll begin the hunt. It will end at dawn if we do not find anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 pm

JaK didn't seem to enthusiastic about this. He much rather have had Will or Lance with him instead of Shadow; heck even Blossom or Cheshire would be an improvement. This girl had a bad habit of always nagging Sage about being impulsive, obnoxious, and other big words he didn't really understand. Heck, even Electrified had a little bit or brawler in her; to JaK, this chick was stuck up and thought she knew better than him about everything. To make it even worse, the smell coming out of the pit Primarch just made was enough to make a pig puke in disgust. I mean JaK usually traveled by sewer, but this was just..BLEH!

"Ugh, that's rank and we're gonna be down here till dawn? Makes me wish I had brought a stick of deodorant to absorb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 am

Shadow wrinkled her nose, either from the smell or the prospect of having to work with JaK. She said nothing, though, just flew down into the hole after Joshua. The girl was quite satisfied with the complete dark, but her allies obviously weren't. Shadow lingered behind Primarch, sticking to the edge of the light he had ignited. She didn't mind staying till dawn. She usually slept during the day anyway, unless Simca had a mission for her.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:40 pm

"If we had something like that, Jak, we would attract the whole nest." Joshua said, walked down the sewer. He ignored the smell easily sense the smell was so firmiliar to his planets. It made him miss his planet in fact. He walked down the sewer tunnel and asked. "What are your powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

JaK would follow with his hands sin his pockets, thinking to himself that deodorant might've still been a good idea regardless. This place smelled like 30 day old dead skunk, mixed with rotten eggs, dog crap, and a hint of baked mayonnaise.

"I absorb matter, then change my physical structure to mimic it and by matter I mean ANY type of surface. Even loose ones like mud, but not liquids, vapor or energy."

Sage felt that explanation was good enough for now, he'd get a good preview of how absorbing matter worked later on probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:47 pm

(I believe Joshua has seen Shadow in combat before, so she will just assume he was asking JaK.)

Shadow didn't answer. Both men knew what she could do, so there was no point engaging in useless conversation. She was concentrating on searching the dark ahead of them with her shadow sense, trying to find any disturbance. So far, there was nothing, but she doubted it would last.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:55 am

((OOC: Yeah I remember now, that massive orc invasion.....yeah that was fun!))

Joshua continued to walk, listening to Jak's description about his powers. He stopped for a second as he saw a green glow approaching the group. He threw the flare down in the sewage and quickly hid. "Hide." He whispered from the darkness. The green glow slowly grew until it revealed who was shining the light. Two figures came, one holding a stick that had a green substance on the end, while the other just walked behind him. "Oy, boss, woy I gotz ta com wit cha?" The smaller figure asked, nervousness in his voice. "Cause, wez got ta tuk car of da petz." The other voice said, louder and more commanding. From where Joshua was hiding he could see who it was. Gorgutz, the Warboss, holding the glowing stick passed from where Joshua was hiding. The green skinned orc swayed as he walked, his tiny legs a joke to most aliens but his brutal torso something to be feared. His head was balled and shined as if he was going on a date, which was unlikely. He wore armor that looked like it was cruelly made of junk. A tire around his left shoulder and a car door on his right. He had the symbol of his clan on his back. The clan symbol was just a crude drawing of Gorgutz's face.

As they passed the hidden group Joshua dropped down from the ceiling, landing silently. "Follow them." Joshua said, walking quickly towards the green glow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)   The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt begins! (Open to 1 or 2 Heroes)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next