Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Work of Art (open to all) Vote_lcapWork of Art (open to all) Voting_barWork of Art (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Work of Art (open to all) Vote_lcapWork of Art (open to all) Voting_barWork of Art (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Work of Art (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Work of Art (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:59 am

"I love this place, it's so upbeat, it's like it's own form of art. It's not comparable to my art but it's art none the less." Inoko said as she watched the people dancing from the bar. This was one of the first times she'd been anywhere like this.

"Hello little missy, I don't believe you're old enough to be in this club here or the bar." The bartender had told her. This wasn't his lucky day though she had had enough of people telling her what to do."I said you'd better leave before I call the cops."

"Look, I'm not in the most forgiving mood today so back off if you want to live." She warned launching a punch in front of his face, she had no intention of hitting him, that was the job of the sound waves she launched. Then within seconds the man was vomiting on the floor violently with no signs of stopping anytime soon. "It serves you right for telling me what to do. And don't even think about hitting that alarm button, I'll know if you do think about it and then I will kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:11 pm

As Liz walked down the street in Steel City, she was feeling a bit bold today and decided to enter The Pylon.

(Mind)
"Man, ever since I got the symbiote in my life things have been great. I stood up to my boss, I kick twice as much bad guy behind, and I'm even doing things that I'd never even try usually. Yup, this new suit seriously gave 'us' an attitude adjustment for the better."

As she enetered, one of the night club bouncers seemed to wonder if the young teen should even be in here and approached her.

"Excuse me miss, I'm gonna need to see some identification."

Liz had expected this reaction and decided to have a little fun with the man rather than just exit the premises.

"Why, is there a problem?"

"Ya, there's a problem. You know you're too young to be in here."

"Aww, ok you got me, but come on you can't you just let a girl slide for once? All I wanna do is have a little bit of fun. How about instead of giving me the boot, you look the other way and then you and I can go find somewhere quiet to get to know each other."

As Liz spoke she would run her finger down the bouncer's chest to his belly button and tapped her finger twice agasint his lower abdomen. The man was obviously considering it, even though he knew the young woman couldn't be a day over 16 or 17 years old. Her body on the other hand rivaled that of some of the grown women in here, not to mention Liz was wearing rather revealing clothing. A short black leather tank top, that had a slit V neck down the middle with strings going across the cleavage of her chest somewhat concealing the exposed skin and only reached to hery belly button. A mini skirt, that was also slit on the left side revealing quite a bit of thigh and was of a tight fitting leathery disposition as well. Finishing with dazziling jewled black heels and red touches throughout the extravagant design. The symbiote itself was in her purse; not that she didn't want to wear it or anything, but she had bought this outfit just a few weeks ago and planned on wearing it. Alien outfit that could shape shift into clothes or not, she had already paid a good amount for this skirt.

"Come on, what do you say?"

"Ehem, erm uh, right this way to VIP."

Liz would then follow the bouncer as he lead her away from the crowd and towards an isolated area with a closet that the club held supplies in such as toilet paper and lightbulbs. It would appear the bouncer had given into temptation, proving Liz's concerns about the creditability of "The Pylon". As they neared Liz would bat her eyes at the man and then he opened the door for her so she could enter the closet. How chivalrous for the perpetual pedophile to open the door for the young lady before committing such a heinous act. It's almost as if he was trying to be half-decent. Liz would then take two steps forward as if about to enter the room, but instead quickly grabbed the guy and lunged him into the pantry with little to no effort.

"HEY, WHAT WH-WHOAA!!"

As the large muscular bouncer crashed inside the closet many of it's contents would come tumbling down on top of him. Liz closing the door on the situation only moments afterwards and then snapping off the handle with her super strength locking him inside.

(Mind)
"Ahhh, boys they're all the same. Now lets go have some real fun."

With that Liz would head back to the main area of the club and begin to dance it up, no longer having security on her back seeing as everyone saw that she had been cleared by the currently trapped bouncer originally. Liz was enjoying herslef, a fact that was evident by how she danced with many guys on the dance floor that would approach her. Their intentions blatantly obvious by the way they stared and felt on her, but it didn't bother the girl. In fact, the only thing that would bother her was what happened next.

Suddenly one of the girls from the bar that had been watching her and some of the others dance could be seen threatening the bartender as he vomited all over the place. This was a rather large red flag for Spider-Girl, who immediately would exit the dance floor and head into the abthroom where she would make a quick exit out of the window when no one was around and into the alleyway to change. Her Spider-Sense had gone off the moment Inoko had used her powers, alerting the teen of the possibel danger near by. Confirming that the girl was a meta-human, but to most people they just ignored the commotion and kept partying thinking the bartender was sick or something.

Spoiler:

Finally, Liz would finish getting dressed and then climb back through the window into the girl's bathroom where hse was greeted by odd stares from the few women tiding up their make up at the sinks.

(Mind)
"Sigh, almost went the whole night without any drama, but of course, duty calls..."

As she thought all this, Spider-Girl would exit the bathroom in her symbiote costume and shoot a web-line across the dance floor of the Pylon to the top of the ceiling of the bar. Once the tendril webbing latched on, she would zip across to Inoko abs land on the ceiling just above her where she would address the girl with a very non-chalant tone to her voice. The bartender looked on in fear of the two superwomen, one of them dangling from the roof by just her palms and feet.

"Look I get it, he made a pass at you, maybe even slipped something in your drink; but come on, this a little much. Next time just try telling him you're not interested or the cold shoulder, that usually works for me."

Liz's jokes were usually a way to have fun in battle, but it also was a strategy she used to annoy her enemy. Take their mind off what's going on all around them and get the opponent to focus on soley her, causing them to usually miss the strategy she's putting together. This time, however, was just more to poke fun at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 pm

"Ha ha, very funny. No this guy tried to kick me out of the club, but maybe it was a little much." Inoko replied partly laughing, thinking that her joke was funny but a little bit meant to tease and a better way to get her to co-operate with someone better than the vomiting bartender's strategy. "My name is Inoko. So who are you anyway?" She asked not really caring if she got a real name or code name as Liz's powers demonstrated she was likely to be either hero, villain or somewhere in between like Inoko was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Spider-Girl would then dangle down from the ceiling by a single strand of webbing upside down and extends her hand to be shaked as she reached eye level with Inoko.

"Just your average teenage, Spider-Girl; saving the day for zero pay. So Inoko, haven't seen you around much, which judging by the way you handled this little situation is hard to believe we haven't ran into each other sooner."

Liz was drawing attention to the fact that she was obviously a hero in the city and that if the girl had committed an act like this out on the streets, the wall-crawler would've probably attempted to apprehend her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Inoko shook spider-girl's hand as she introduced herself. "True enough, but I should let you know I'm not one who always resorts to things like this, I've just had a really bad day and this guy was unlucky enough to be the one to get me to lose my temper. So you're a hero, huh. I'm not really either a hero or a villain, I like to put myself somewhere in between, I don't yet have total control of my powers but I'm trying." Inoko said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 pm

"Well at least your making an effort. A while back I would've said there's no excuse to harm others and that you're a bad person in using your powers in that way. But, recently I've come to realize that accidents happen and sometimes people lose control."

That being said, Spider-Girl would drop down onto the bar and land on her feet, turning around right afterwards and jumping down to address Inoko.

"I mean you can't expect to know how people should act when you can do what we can, nobody could possibly get what life's like out there for people with powers. So ya don't worry girl, I understand entirely where you're coming from. Now how about we we blow out here, before the bouncers finally get enough courage to come over here and try to make us to leave?"

As Liz spoke she would point behind her with a thumb, showing an array of people in the club scared out of their minds. Specifically because of Spider-Girl, it's not everyday you see someone zip across a room on a strand of web.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"Thanks for your understanding. And yeah, I guess it's time to leave this place before we cause to much of a scene." Inoko agreed starting to walk out of the club as Spider-Girl zipped accross the room overhead. "I wonder if all heroes are this nice, and how many others have trouble controlling their powers." She thought exiting the building while the bartender started vomiting again behind the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:12 pm

As they exited, Spider-Girl would feel kinda happy. So what if this girl might not be a model meta-human and she could be potentially dangerous if she lost control. Liz would cross that bridge when she came to it, right now, she was just happy to have finally made a friend.

"Phew, now that were finally out of there how about we lose that negative vibe by boing something cool?"

Liz wanted to show her new friend something she'd probably never forget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Inoko had lived in this dump most of her life and her parents were murdered about a week after they came here leaving her all alone from the age of 4 to 14 and had never had a friend. But now she had just gained her first friend after all her loneliness. Responding to Spider-Girl's offer she asked. "Sure, what did you have in mind" Following her new friend while she talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 pm

As Inoko agreed to see what Liz was talking about, the web-slinger would smile while wrapping her left arm around the girl's waist and pointed her right arm up into the sky.

"Hold on tight, I'm about to take you to one of my favorite hang outs."

That being said, from Spider-Girl's palm a tendril line of webbing would seem to erupt out of it and up into the air, where it catches the side of a building and hoists the two women up into the skies. From there Lizandra would shoot another one, and then another, swinging across them like Tarzan moving through the jungle on multiple vines; yet this was a more urbanized mode of transportation considering. Liz could only hope her new friend was enjoying the expierience as they sailed across the skyline above the hustle and bustle of the city. The late night breeze and starlight keeping them company as they made their way through town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am

As Inoko agreed to see what Liz was talking about, Liz smiled while wrapping her left arm around Inoko's waist. Liz then shot a line of webbing onto a building as she told Inoko to hold on tight. Inoko held tight onto Liz as they flew through the air. "This is definitely the best thing I have ever done in my ten years of living here." Inoko yelled as the midnight air rushed through the ears of the two women swinging via web transport across the skyline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:58 pm

They would continue their joy ride across town until finally making it to a tall sky scraper that was located just under the moon and bright stars. Upon arrival Spider-Girl would continue to hold onto Inoko while walking up the side of the roof until they were at the very tip top. From up there they could see everything below them, which looked like a bunch of lights and a lot of noise. While up above them the moon was in full beam, brighter than the city below it and looked like you could just stick your hand up and yank it out of space in the palm of your hand.

"Well, this is it? Sometimes I come here to clear my head. Even in a dirty scum filled city like this one, you can always find a diamond in the rough or rather something good about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

"That's true, I always thought that Steel City was a place only filled with violence, theives and hatred but this is pretty cool." Inoko replied. The place was very high up and the moon was shining upon their faces making Inoko's pale skin glow a radiant white much like the moon itself. Even her midnight black hair was glowing brightly as if the good in her was shining and overwhelming the hatred and darkness in her heart replacing it with love and contentment. "The moon is rather bright tonight, yaknowhutimean?" She commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:13 pm

"Ya I get you, the view up here is like something people would pay top dollar for..."

As Liz trailed off a crazy thought crept into her head. Could she trust this girl to know her real identity? She hadn't trusted anyone in this city enough to keep her identity a secret, but now she felt as if it might be ok to finally let someone in for a change.

(Mind)
"Wait, maybe this isn't a good idea? It could just be the symbiote influencing me again?"

Indeed it was the symbiote; Lizandra would never give her secret identity up usually for fear of putting her mother in harm's way, but the alien parasite she wore could feel her anguish over always being alone with no one to get close to because of her secret and wanted her to have a friend other than itself. All the symbiote wanted was for it's host to be happy, because the better Liz felt, the better it felt as it fed off her strong emotions. Eventually giving into the need to bond with someone, Liz decided to take off her goggles and revealed she was one of the people Inoko had been watching in the club dancing.

"Inoko, because I think I can trust you....I'm letting you see the real me...To be honest, you'll be the first person to ever see who Spider-Girl really is and to be honest again.....I'm fine with that. My name's Lizandra Rineheart, but you can call me Liz."

(Mind)
"Wow, I can't believe I just did that, what's coming over me lately?"

It was too late to take it back now, her secret was out...Well not really out mind you, but she had finally let her gaurd down enough for someone to see Liz for who she really is. Now only time could tell if it came back to bite her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:50 am

Inoko was shocked Liz had just told her that. This information in the wrong hands could put her and everyone she knew in danger. And in the six years of living in Steel nobody else had trusted her that much. "I didn't think you would've told me something like that but I'm glad you did, and I'll make sure you don't regret it. As for my name I told you it right off the bat so I don't really have much to tell." Inoko replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work of Art (open to all)   Work of Art (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work of Art (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next